Stunning Mobile UI/UX Design!

Bronze

We design beautiful apps rooted in a wonderful user experience!

We offer:

• Complete UI/UX design: We’ll design your entire app from the ground up. Your app will be beautiful, intuitive and designed to succeed in the App Store. We know what intrigues and pleases your users, and how to get them to convert.
  • Screenshot design: Your app’s screenshots are the first thing users see. You could miss out on a huge amount of downloads if you don’t nail the design. Let us handle it for you!
  • App logo design: A successful app logo is bold, bright, and unique. It should also look good scaled to different sizes. Let us create you a gorgeous app logo!

2018
  • Kemp House 160 City Road
    London, LND EC1V 2NX

Meals, Family Apps LLC, Merrier, Zodiacs, Hoteler, Our MMA

Hotel Booking App UI/UX

A few screens from a hotel booking app design.

Our MMA UI/UX

The team at Our MMA noticed a high demand from their clients for a simple system to view their meal plans and training schedules. They contacted us to design them a simple app that would reduce the effort needed to dispatch these meal plans and schedules, and allow them to contact their clients easily.

Credit Card App UI/UX

A few screens from a credit card app.

Merrier App Store Screenshots

A few of the app store screenshots for the Merrier app, which helps users overcome anxiety by getting them to set themselves small quests every day.

You can check the app out here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/merrier-anxiety-relief-games/id1337694556

Meals App Store Screenshots

A few of the app store screenshots for the Meals app, which was featured by Apple multiple times for brilliant design.

The app can be found here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/meals-diet-plan-food-recipes/id1456722282

UI/UX for Game App

A few designs from a game app project. The level selection screen, and the intro screen to a level.

UX/UI Redesign & App Store Assets for Social Media App

"Working with Apptaste was like working with an in-house designer. "

Aug. 2019

Apptaste redesigned a third-party client's social media app in addition to advising on brand positioning. This involved market research, app icon designs, and app store screenshots.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Carissa Lintao
CEO, Apptuitive

Apptaste's new designs are more enticing and better convey the app's value. Stakeholders predict that conversions will increase substantially over time thanks to the new visuals.

I'm the CEO of Apptuitive, an award-winning app marketing and branding agency. We work with brand new startups to publicly traded companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptaste?

Our agency specializes in app store optimization, that said we needed a partner for our design-related projects. Apptaste was able to help with UI/UX and app store visual designs.

The goals for this specific project was to present the client with stunning redesigns for his new social app while giving him strategic advice as to how he should position his brand.

We worked with Apptaste on a similar project last year, and we were sold on working with them since. Apptaste's quality of work and communication is unmatched.

The scope of work entailed market research, an app icon redesign, and five app store screenshots for a Google Play social app. The client provided very minimal direction as most non-creative people find it difficult to describe their thoughts, however, Apptaste took the vision right out of his head.

I worked closely with the founder throughout the entire process.

It's expected that conversion rates will increase 70% with this new re-design. The work conveys the app's value perfectly, and is a beautiful first-impression that I'm sure will leave users wanting to download the app.

Seamless. Working with Apptaste was like working with an in-house designer. Apptuitive, like Apptaste, values open communication and it's definitely something they bring to the table.

I can't stress enough how amazing the quality of their work is. Many agencies and freelancers boast about their portfolios, but Apptaste lets their work speak for itself.

None come to mind.

Overall Score I can't say enough great things.
    Perfect. Absolutely no hassles or miscommunication.
    Great
    Amazing. This is the company's strongest suit.
    I wouldn't refer anyone to any other company or freelancer.

UX/UI Design for Fitness App

"The greatest asset of the company was the friendly staff who went above and beyond."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Apptaste designed the UI for a mixed martial arts (MMA) and fitness app that would allow the internal staff to quickly upload personalized diet plans to gym members.

Dawid Jedryszczak
Owner, Mixed Martial Arts Gyms

The Appteaste team delivered a simple, modern design that tested well in surveys with gym-goers. Presenting a range of design options made it easy for internal stakeholders to pick out the best elements.

I'm an entrepreneur who owns a branch of gyms within the West Midlands, these gyms offer a range of different services that range from Fitness to Mixed Martial Arts. My role ranges from teaching to promoting along with event organisation and logistics.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptaste?

There was a high demand from our customers in regards to dietary needs and repetition of classes: i.e. specific Martial art techniques and moves. My branch never required anything more than regular I.T support, but for a personalised app, we needed professional help in the design of the app.

We required a simple user interface that allowed our users to navigate with ease. The app would reduce the amount of effort that was needed to dispatch personalised diet plans through online use along with bonuses which would attract other potential customers

Out of the ten potential UI Designers, I've decided to cast a vote along with my team of employees who were in favour of Apptaste due to their rating and fantastic price.

After 3 initial designs and proposals, we have settled for a combination of two which led to a fourth and final design which satisfied our needs as it was easy to navigate and had a modern look to it.

A team of designers were assigned to my UI design which was led by a team leader. The team leader made me aware of the updates and progression. I've also made comments with regard to the project that was taken care of by the team leader

The final result was amazing, it was simple, modern and met our needs. After conducting a survey at multiple gyms, over 86% of people were in favour of the design. We are going to put forward this design for being used in our app.

My primary interaction was with the team leader, and it consisted of weekly email updates along with a video call conference at the mid-point of completion.

The greatest asset of the company was the friendly staff who went above and beyond as they provided me with a variety of choices that made it easier to shape the final product and get the best out of the design

I have no comments as everything was perfect and couldn't pinpoint anything which could have been done better

It was completed quicker than expected
    Fantastic as mentioned
    If any of my friends or acquaintances required a great design then Apptaste is the first choice

UX/UI Design for Video & Image Editing App

"Despite being in different time zones, I found that the project moved swiftly and ahead of my expected schedule."

May - June 2019

Apptaste designed the UX/UI of an iOS app. They used a provided template, logo, and color scheme to create mockups and design screens in Sketch.

Bloomfield, New Jersey
Andrew Thompson
Owner, Tech Startup

Apptaste delivered an excellent collection of designs. Efficient and communicative, the team negotiated external hindrances to meet project milestones before each deadline. Their experience and creativity distinguish them from other vendors.

I’m in the process of starting a company. I'm a one man shop at the moment. The focus of the company is building apps that allow everyone to create beautiful, professional-quality images and videos for their social profiles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptaste?

I hired Apptaste to design the user experience and interface to accomplish the goals of the app concept.

My goal for this project was to design a user interface for my concept app. The designs would be detailed enough to hand off to a developer to build.

I found this vendor through a freelancer site.

Apptaste is designing a vertical video editing app that will empower users to quickly create professional looking vertical videos. Vertical video is a video format made popular by Instagram and Snapchat. Vertical videos have an aspect ratio of 9:16. The app features professional-quality pre-made templates. The user will simply choose a template that best suits their style and goals, customize it to their liking, and then export directly to their phone’s gallery.

The team is helping to create a beautiful yet intuitive user interface and experience for this app. For now, we will only be focusing on building the iOS experience. Apptaste is delivering Sketch files of each screen of the app. We’ve provided a template that they’ve used to build realistic mockups of the app. We also provided a rough draft of the logo and color palette for the app. We’re still looking for a developer or development team to build out the app.

I worked with one point of contact on this project.

I received high-quality work with fast turnarounds.

They were great at communication and had a keen sense of application design.

No, the project was completed wonderfully.

App Redesign for Financial Security Startup

"I was impressed by their speed and attention to detail."

Apr. - May 2019

Apptaste redesigned an app based on original market and user research. After hearing initial ideas, they delivered wireframes for approval and integrated all requested feedback.

Seattle, Washington
Co-Founder, Financial Security Startup

Test users responded quite positively to the new design, driving improved retention and engagement. Apptaste frequently touched base to share updates and ensured all stakeholders were kept in the loop. Their combination of technical skill and rapid development helps them stand out.

I am the co-founder of a small remote startup focused on financial security for startup founders. Our product is currently in a private, beta-testing stage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptaste?

Because we want to exit our beta stage soon, we decided to invest in improving our app design before we launch. We're extremely busy with the website and backend, so we felt it might be better to outsource the design side of the work.

We wanted a beautifully polished product with a good UI/UX that followed mobile best practices. Polishing up the product would allow us to properly open up a beta test.

I'm in a few tight-knit startup communities, and one member recommended Apptaste when I said I was looking for a design agency. After seeing more of their work and talking to a representative, I was sold on their agency.

In a starting interview, we ran through what needed to be done and sketches and ideas we had for the new app design. Afterward, they did some detailed analysis of our niche and began wireframing the app. We approved their work and they dove right into the UI design. Though it took a little feedback, they delivered exactly what we wanted in the end.

As the marketing point of contact for my business, I interfaced with Apptaste directly throughout the entire design process. I didn't know a lot about their team in the beginning, but I was able to directly contact each of their team members (design & QA). Everyone was quick to reply.

Immediately after we rolled out the new design, our beta testers loved it. We've seen 35% better retention and more engagement in just a few short weeks. We expect those results to carry over to the beta and the public product.

They gave us regular updates, made every step of their process clear, and did everything they could to make sure we were on the same page. I couldn't have asked for a better workflow.

I was impressed by their speed and attention to detail. They quickly and expertly delivered wireframes and completed designs and made the needed changes for us to ship it.

There's not much I could have asked to be better. They delivered what we needed when we needed it. The work was high quality, their response time was fast, and I got all of the assets and designs I needed.

Overall Score If I need another app done, Apptaste will be the first agency I contact.
    Never had a scheduling issue. Reply times were optimal throughout the project.
    Rates are always an issue with agencies, but Apptaste had clear pricing that aligned with our budget.
    Delivered high-quality assets and wireframes and completed designs exactly how we wanted.
    Already working on recommending them now. Loved their service.

Screenshot Design for App Company

"They communicated well and delivered solutions quickly."

April 2019

Apptaste designed and created screenshots to promote a product in the App Store.

Bob Ford
Founder, Family Apps LLC

The new screenshots resulted in an increase of app downloads among the target audience. Internal stakeholders are impressed with the aesthetic appeal of the new images. Project management was aided by a streamlined method of communication.

I'm the founder of an app geared toward giving moms and homemakers the appreciation they deserve.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apptaste?

We hired Apptaste to create new App Store screenshots for our app.

We wanted five beautiful, new App Store screenshots that reflect the tone of the app. We want these screenshots to result in increased downloads among our target audience.

We considered many companies, and I made the final selection myself based on a recommendation from a client and a trusted friend. We considered many companies, and I made the final selection myself. The deciding factors included Apptaste's quick response time and their clear understanding of our requirements.

The scope included the creation of five App Store screenshots specifically tailored to our target audience. I allowed the team to determine which approach they would use to fulfill our requirements.

Apptaste’s team included a mix of business development professionals, project managers, and designers. I had a single point of contact who was able to handle all my concerns.

We received excellent returns on our investment with Apptaste. The product has hit home with our target market, and the increase in app downloads has exceeded our expectations. We thought our screenshots were already pretty good, but they weren't as good as the ones Apptaste created.

Apptaste employees developed the strategy and designed the screenshots, while I responded to follow up requests and managed product acceptance.

All communication with the team was streamlined between myself and a single point of contact. That person was extremely quick to respond to feedback and managed my expectations well. It was easy to schedule a time to talk.

They delivered solutions quickly. The quality of their work was incredibly impressive. The product Apptaste delivered was original, beautiful, and has yielded great results with my target audience.

They did a great job.

Overall Score They did great work, we are very thankful!
    It was very easy to schedule meetings, and they are quick to respond.
    It's a great rate for high quality.
    They designed some of the most beautiful, original screenshots I've seen.
    If I know a friend is looking for a designer, I'll certainly recommend them.

Bronze