Bridging the gap to your technological needs

Appreneurial is a software development and technology firm. Composed of recent and current appreneurs, the team has over 5+ years of professional experience from taking ideas to digital products, raising capital, and creating long term partnerships. Appreneurial specializes in Mobile Development, Web Development, UX/UI, Performance Optimization, Cloud Architecture, and more.

Schedule a free consultation today: https://calendly.com/appreneurialteam

2018
, DE

Dronext Global Image

Dronext Global

Based in Osaka, Japan, Dronext was founded in 2019 in order to provide reliable, efficient, and innovative drone-based services aimed at helping companies solve complex issues being faced now and in the future. Keeping in mind the rapid pace at which our climate, societies, and industries are changing, Dronext has assembled a range of equipment to handle any problem that arises, whether it be by land, sea, or sky. Our team

brings half a decade of commercial drone experience to the table with the goal of creating innovative and effective solutions your company can use to achieve results.
Greenville Studios Website  Image

Greenville Studios Website

Greenville Studios is a consumer commerce startup studio with expertise and resources in the areas of marketing, capital, and strategy. The team wanted a minimilistic website with bright color contrasts, a few custom graphics, and action shots of themselves incorporated throughout the site. About a month later, the project was complete. Suprassing their expectations, the Greenville Studios team offered a partnership in

assisting their incubated startups that need development work. The Appreneurial team gladly accepted.
BookBandit  Image

BookBandit

BookBandit is a web and mobile app for aggregating textbook prices from nationally recognized vendors (Chegg, Barnes & Noble, Textbooks.com + more). Appreneurial helped with the entire project- from start to finish. During its peak, BookBandit was recognized by Google, NBC 10 News, and won Tech Startup of The Year for the state of Delaware. Along with BookBandit’s proprietary API algorithm and backend, BookBandit had a

flawless UX/UI. Some of the technologies used include Javascript, MongoDB, Angular, NodeJS,  and Express. The mobile app was developed using the Ionic framework. Although Appreneurial had a vested interest, the Founder of BookBandit parted ways due to another venture capturing his full attention.
IronLinx Image

IronLinx

The IronLinx team wanted a complete makeover to their website.

The goal: create an aesthetically pleasing, lead generating machine. Starting with the design, the IronLinx team asked us to recreate their logo. As a fulfillment company we decided to use an open box, with an “I” and “L”, symbolizing IronLinx. Followed by a strong logo, we created custom illustrations tailored towards their brand to give it a unique,

yet holistic feel.

SEO was incorporated though out every page and the results spoke for themselves- originally ranking for 15 keywords, now over 200. With organic traffic, we advised IronLinx to include Intercom, a CRM perfect for capturing customers who enter the site. We created automated robots and custom forms to qualify the leads, inevitably expediting their sales cycle.

Making the investment into a brand new website, IronLinx tripled it’s revenue in a short 2 months. Check out their website 👉(www.ironlinx.com).

1st Watch Global Image

1st Watch Global

1st Watch Global is a network of well-vetted security professionals. Providing uncompromising advisory service with one goal - to provide our clients with every advantage in the face of potential threats to life and property.

The company needed a logo and website. The client already had a logo idea and company colors in mind--which was a big help for our design team. With their direction, we gave them exactly what they

wanted! Followed by a charismatic logo, we followed up with a web design that had a professional and elegant feel. It took about 2 months for the 1st Watch Global website to be complete, but well worth the wait. The clients were so happy with Appreneurial's work and communication, that ended up giving us a refferal in their partnered network. Please check out their website at: (https://1stwatchglobal.com/)
SRILX  Image

SRILX

SRILX is a company that sources, creates, and distributes customizable packaging materials. Located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania SRILX creates over 25,000,000 boxes for the agricultural community. The SRILX needed a full package deal- logo, website, and custom software. The logo was influenced by the first two letters of the brand (SR) which stands for the Skuchill River. Throughout the website, we created included custom

illustrations, including their own boxes to chose from. Please check out their website here: (https://www.srilx.com)
PerSec Academy  Image

PerSec Academy

The PerSec Academy & Advisory Group is a consultancy and training group specializing in Active Threat and Workplace Violence Risk Management. The team wanted a clean, yet professional look. The timeline was expedited, as the Founder needed a web presence before his tour. We completed the job in about 1 month. Check out the website here: (

Loop  Image

Loop

Loop is a bar and food rewards app. The Loop app was accompanied by two custom webapps- one for the Loop admins, and one for the Loop bar owners.

Timeframe- 7 months

Type- Mobile App & Webapp

UX/UI-Custom

Languages- HTML, TypeScript and CSS.

Framework- Angular, NodeJS, Express JS

Database and Host- Amazon Web Services, MongoDB

SEO Friendly, Performance, and Security

were considered.
PlugNews.co Image

PlugNews.co

PlugNews.co is a new medical marijuana and hip-hop entertainment outlet.

Timeframe- 3 months

Type- Blog

UX/UI- Custom

Langauges: PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Framework: Wordpress

Host- Amazon Web Services, LLC

SEO friendly, performance and security were considered.

Website Design and Development for Investment Startup

“Their team was able to make changes on the spot.”

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Appreneurial constructed a custom WordPress site for a consumer brand investment fund, incorporating a blog into the product. They also assisted with branding and logo design.

Kennett Square, Philadelphia
John Smothers
Co-founder, Greenville Studios

The completed website is now contributing to the company’s ability to attract and engage investors, growing the business. The digital asset was expertly turned around on an accelerated timeline due to the diligence of the team. They provided a responsive, personal touch in their work.

We’re a consumer commerce startup and investment fund that’s solely invested in consumer brands in the packaged goods space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appreneurial?

We contacted them to help build out our digital assets, including our site and blog.

The primary project for them was building our website. They designed and developed it from the ground up, also helping us out with branding pieces along the way. For instance, they assisted us in creating our logo. Specifically, they designed the font that we ended up using for the logo. The final product was a custom-coded WordPress site.

I collaborated directly with two of their team members.

How did you come to work with Appreneurial?

A good friend had originally recommended them to us. One of my other business partners had also used them for several website projects in his work. They seemed like a quick, seamless team to work with.

We spent $7,500 on their work.

The project lasted from October–November 2019.

We deal with a lot of investors, so our website is a major player in showcasing our work to them. The site has been wonderful as an asset for our potential investors and investees. We’ve also been doing quite well in the past month. Our team is fortunate to have the site to assist us with our goals.

How did Appreneurial perform from a project management standpoint?

We gave them a very tight timeline, but they absolutely delivered on it. Communication was easy through Google Documents. We were able to collaborate in real-time throughout the workday. They were always responsive within a couple of minutes. That allowed us to complete this project with several personal touches, which hasn’t been my experience with other teams.

Communication was my favorite part of working with them. We were in direct contact with their owners, who made sure to correct anything that wasn’t up to par. Their team was able to make changes on the spot.

I can’t think of anything because I was very satisfied.

Don’t be afraid to overcommunicate. If you want something to be changed, just ask. In the end, it’ll speed up the process to correct issues as they occur.

Dev for Entertainment Website

"They really care about their customers and make sure they're getting EXACTLY what they want."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Appreneurial developed a website for entertainment media. Considering the platform’s target demographic, they optimized UI/UX. The team created an algorithm that sorts user reviews and votes to create lists.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jake Wolff
Founder, Plug News

Appreneurial created a user-friendly website that has substantially improved organic growth. The team built a sleek and professional display with attention to detail, encouraging user engagement. Their efficient delivery of the product secured a successful collaboration.

Plug News is an entertainment website for the cannabis, glass blowing, and hip-hop culture. I am the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appreneurial?

Web development and web algorithms

The create a very user friendly website where users could interact with the media posted on the website.

Went to college with the Co-founder. He’s an amazing entrepreneur so I trusted him every step of the process.

Designed a “barstool-like” website for Plug News’ very specific demographic. Created a very sleek website interface where users could easily find news articles about the different topics we cover. Also created a Top 100 algorithm where users could come to the website and vote and write reviews about cannabis strains and or hip-hop songs that are posted.

Appreneurial has a web development team that took to understand my vision and successfully created it.

This project significantly helped my business start and grow organically by creating a sleek and very professional new media website.

Project management was on point and focused to detail. Finished in a timely manner

Nope. They’re doing everything perfect.

Overall Score Just a perfect job!
    Finished in a timely manner
    Very affordable for serious businesses
    Appreneurial Goes Above and Beyond
    100%

Web Dev & Digital Strategy for Order Fulfillment Provider

“Appreneurial’s marketing and sales efforts are doing what we want them to do.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Appreneurial built a WordPress site, executing front- and backend development and graphic design. They made a digital marketing strategy with SEO, PPC, and cold advertising. The team provides ongoing support.

11-50

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Peter Danby
Owner & President, IronLinx Fulfillment

The custom site drives valuable results, while marketing services generate so many opportunities that internal stakeholders have reached their business capacity. Expert graphic designers, Appreneurial is a communicative partner that works independently.

I’m the president and owner of IronLinx Fulfillment, an order fulfillment provider that primarily operates in the e-commerce space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appreneurial?

My company needed a new website and digital marketing strategy.

Appreneurial developed a WordPress website. They were responsible for graphic design, presentation, and frontend and backend development; they did everything but content creation, which my team did. Appreneurial also set us up to aggressively pursue leads via SEO, Google PPC, and cold advertising.

Since completing the site, the team has continued to build out an additional 10–20 pages each month.

My team engaged with a project manager and Jim (Managing Partner, Appreneurial).

How did you come to work with Appreneurial?

I’ve known Jim for many years, so when my company needed someone for site development, Appreneurial came to mind.

My company has spent around $30,000.

Appreneurial developed our website from October–December 2018. Since then, I’ve had them on retainer.

We now have a well-designed site that better presents content, and we’ve seen results. Our cold efforts have improved markedly, and our Google PPC campaigns produce at a higher level of value than they did before.

We’ve seen a much larger and faster expansion of the pipeline than ever before. My company has had to turn down work, which is a problem we’ve never had before. Appreneurial’s marketing and sales efforts are doing what we want them to do. It’s a material difference from the past.

How did Appreneurial perform from a project management standpoint?

I mostly communicate with Jim via phone, text, and email, but other members of my team have contact with the project manager.

Appreneurial was the third group that I hired to develop the site after two others failed, and they’ve done a nice job. The site is completely custom, and the graphics are great.

No, they’ve done well; I don’t have any complaints.

Appreneurial is self-motivated; they manage the work themselves.

SEO and Landing Page Design for Construction Website

"They truly seem to love what they do."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Appreneurial updated content and created custom landing pages within an SEO partnership. They improved the website’s SEO standards in order to drive organic and paid traffic.

Francis Bromwell
Owner, Bromwell Construction Company, LLC

Their marketing and website updates have driven improvements in traffic. Appreneurial provides reliable tracking of their success metrics, and they move quickly to hit their goals. They’re dedicated to their partners’ success.

I am the owner of Bromwell Construction Co. We specialize in residential remodeling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appreneurial?

We hired them to update our website content, redo our SEO, and create custom landing pages.

Our goal was to generate more leads through online marketing.

I was referred to Appreneurial by a few other companies within my industry who found success using them.

Appreneurial took my existing, non-performing website and brought it up to standards that allowed us to drive traffic, both organically and paid.

Jimmy (Managing Partner) was my first contact with Appreneurial. He was very helpful and explained their process and cost structure. Another team member then took over production and Jimmy worked to implement the designs and content.

I have had great success so far with their marketing and website updates. They continue to amaze me with their results and it’s even more mind-blowing when they show me the true numbers at our monthly check-in calls.

Our workflow was very effective. There never seemed to be downtime while they were waiting for me to make decisions. They kept the project moving and hit all their targets.

I find their professionalism and passion very impressive. They truly seem to love what they do and they love helping small businesses reach their goals.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I can’t wait to see what we continue to do together.
    They are always there when I need them.
    I believe it was a fair price based on the ROI.
    I have already referred them to multiple friends who own small businesses.

Website Development for Drone Services Provider

"Without this service, it would have been impossible for me to reach out to new clients."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Appreneurial developed a website from scratch. This involved front- and backend programming along with hosting and analytics services.

Osaka Japan
Asa Quesenberry
Founder, Dronext Global

The website has been integral to the client's ability to communicate with customers and generate leads. The team excelled at managing the project remotely, maintaining excellent communication throughout the process.

I started a Drone Service provider based in Osaka, Japan. Im the founder and CEO of Dronext Global

For what projects/services did your company hire Appreneurial?

I reached out to Jim from Appreneurial last fall in the hopes of putting together an intuitive and aesthetically pleasing website for my new company.

Our goal was rather straightforward. Create a webpage from scratch with accessibility for both English and Japanese speakers.

Appreneurial started in my hometown and I have known the founder for quite some time. Choosing him and his team to work on my project was only natural.

They provided front and back end development of my website. As well as hosting services and analytics for our page.

Without this service it would have been impossible for me to reach out to new clients. It created our initial online presence which has been essential in lead generation.

The project was arranged through online meetings as well as shared Google documents.

What was most impressive about working with Appreneurial is how well they communicated and managed work considering our companies are located on opposite sides of the globe (Osaka, Japan and Newark, DE USA)

Overall I and my company are quite pleased with the results. The only improvements in regards to web development would just be in the mobile site development.

Easy to use and effecient
    Excellent pricing
    High end
    Would recommend to anyone looking for web development.