The Ultimate Doorway to Web and App Development

With a top notch portfolio in mobile app development and a wide array of clients from start-ups to well-known enterprises, Appiskey is a renowned name in mobile application development. We provide 360° custom mobile apps development, software development and digital marketing solutions. And our prime focus is on creating superior and user-friendly mobile applications for all major platforms like iOS, Android, etc.

With an in-house team of skillful strategists, brilliant developers, creative designers and intelligent and vibrant marketers, Appiskey provides its customers with total in-house solutions for mobile app development needs. We have worked on diverse projects for a broad range of global clients and have developed some highly entertaining, intuitive and user-friendly apps.

Our strong technical competency, distinctive methodology and a dedicated team of expert engineers, designers and developers have made us one of the largest and most recognized names in the IT industry.

Lake Mary, FL

Hired Now (App)

Sales Optima

Systems Base (http://systems-base.com/)

iOS and Android Development and Marketing for Local Event Marketing App

“They were very clear on the elements that I wanted and were upfront with me that the timeline of the project would change.”

Apr. 2017 - 2018

Appiskey built geolocation-driven apps for iOS and Android, iterating across multiple rounds of feedback. They also managed social media marketing for the app.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Leo Cedeno
Owner, Live-On Events

Initial indications are that the apps Appiskey developed work well. Their team integrates suggestions well, communicates any concerns clearly and professionally, and demonstrates an understanding of broader business goals.

My company is called Live On and it is an app that lets users know about events happening in their neighborhood and make plans with other users.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

We hired their team to build an app for both the Android and Apple stores.

We told them our ideas and submitted designs on what we wanted it to look like. We frequently revised what we wanted to be featured in the apps, so we drafted and signed new contracts for every change. Their team built the iOS version first, then created the Android version. For a while, they handled the marketing aspects of the app through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

Initially, the sales manager was our point of contact. Midway through the project, we were in direct contact with another employee who served as our project manager. They managed a team of developers.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

We found them online. Ultimately, they were the only developers who confidently said that they could accomplish our project at a reasonable price.

We invested about $20,000 with Appiskey.

We started working with them in April 2017 and wrapped up our engagement around April 2018.

Even though we haven’t launched it yet, the app runs smoothly.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

I visited them in person at one point and communication was smooth from that point on. We communicated through Basecamp, where I was able to monitor the project and organize the documentation about all the conversations I had. What did you find most impressive about them?

They understood what I wanted and were upfront with me that the timeline of the project would change. They also gave me their honest opinions about the project but told us that we could do what we wanted, and they would accommodate our wishes.

They could have provided more original marketing ideas and suggested other features to add to our app.

If you are very passionate about your project and give them a great amount of detail at the beginning of the project—and maybe even sketch a layout of the project—you’ll be satisfied.

Android App Development for MedTech Startup

"The feedback about the UI and navigation has been positive."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Appiskey built an MVP Android application, focusing on the development phase-by-phase. They also provided digital strategy assistance, including a social media and marketing team.

Pakistan
Maria Mushtaq
CEO, Care Connect

Recently launched, the product has five live customers already who have provided positive feedback about the application. The team was excellent throughout the development process, planning carefully, conducting thorough research, and demonstrating a high level of commitment.

Care Connect a medical technology startup company. We provide a telemedicine platform that connects doctors to patients via video consultations, and also keeps patients’ records and histories for later analysis. I'm the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

I have an IT background and have been in the technology field for 14 years, including healthcare solution design and development. I'm not a technical coder, so I looked for a company that could work with me as a technology partner and advisor.

They developed an MVP for Android. They suggested that we build the platform phase-by-phase, based on an initial analysis and discussion. We needed to be small, agile, and continue to add elements as we went further.

We had a statement of work in place, listing our requirements and use cases. They provided me with wireframes, which was very helpful. I could show those to my potential customers for feedback.

They also provide digital strategy. This was part of their competitive edge, as they could provide an end-to-end business solution, not just a development team. They had market research people in place who looked at other products, and they assigned a social media and marketing team who we worked with on the strategy.

The team size varied depending on the requirements. We initially started with a project manager and a business analyst, in order to gather requirements and go over our concepts.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

I performed market research before signing an agreement with them. There were local companies in Pakistan that I could have chosen, but Appiskey seemed very professional. They were very organized and methodical. They could serve as a consultant throughout our journey, rather than just work as a tech company providing a solution for us.

The cost of their work has been around $50,000.

We started discussions with them in March 2017. Development started in the first week of May. We're doing a soft launch and we’re in testing mode.

We have five live customers at the moment from different healthcare segments, using different modules of the app. So far, the feedback about the UI and navigation has been positive. We haven’t had any complaints about the complexity of the design.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a lot of prework and planning. They did okay in terms of timelines, with no delays. The communication was very open, and they were responsive and agile in terms of project management overall. They put a lot of effort into the research, coming up with new ideas, and suggesting alternative approaches. They’ve become a partner for us.

There was a project management tool in place which they sent me links to. I had my own way of working and preferred using Excel for task breakdowns and other items. We also had Skype sessions, phone calls, and in-person meetings.

They stand out in terms of their commitment. Rather than restricting themselves to product development, they saw the big picture I was trying to convey. They suggested that we start small and steady, which it was an excellent advice.

They're doing alright. They were honest when there was something lacking and acknowledged that they didn’t communicate some things earlier. They're quite realistic and honest in how they work, so the whole journey has gone quite well.

Whenever people choose a company, they should look at that company’s portfolio and profile, specifically in the client’s territory.

Overall Score There's always some small room for improvement.

Android App Development for Mobile Marketing Company

"They’re organized and keep everyone updated in a flexible process with fair pricing."

Apr. 2017 - Dec. 2017

Appiskey developed and launched an Android app as a test product for future monetization and advertising efforts. This version contains limited ads and no in-app sales.

Montreal, Canada
Director of Business Development, Mobile Marketing Company

As a wallpaper app, the product’s static design and granular picture quality resulted in low download retention rates. However, Appiskey delivered an app that met expectations for functionality after several revisions. The project took too long, but they were organized and communicative.

I’m the director of business development at a mobile advertising company. We do branding, media buys, and monetization for clients’ apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

We never had our own app and wanted a vendor to develop a test product, which was necessary to assess potential monetization and ads.

They provided a template for us to select colors, themes, screenshots for the app’s overall look and feel. We then went back and forth on those ideas before Appiskey started development. The team built a test Android app with no in-app sales. The app is now live in the Google Play store.

I worked with three people including one developer. The original project manager changed roles and another resource eventually replaced him.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

We searched for companies and contact about three that came up via Google AdWords. Appiskey’s rates fit our budget.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked with them between April–December 2017. They then made a few post-launch tweaks.

The client gets what they pay for. I never expected the app to make money because we only wanted to make it live and then explore monetization, ad space, and ad zones. Although this approach was the simplest method for a low-budget project, Appiskey still took longer to complete the product than expected, even with the despite several changes that arose during development. In addition, several bugs affected the Android application package (APK) files. They had to fix and redploy them before delivering the app as expected.

Regarding downloads, the retention rate is very poor because it’s a wallpaper app with a static design. The picture quality for downloads is granular and not high-definition. However, these results were fine because I didn’t want to spend 80 hours per week working on this thing. The app also doesn’t have many ads because we didn’t want to overwhelm the user and create a poor experience with excessive advertising.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication between teams was very good. The project managers understood our requirements and effectively relayed them to developers. We used Basecamp and they were responsive overall. However, not everything was perfect and some things annoyed me.

They’re organized and keep everyone updated in a flexible process with fair pricing. They didn’t try to charge us unnecessarily at the end. In addition, the app performs better than a separate one a freelancer built for us; that app had lots of bugs.

I got quite a few error messages when I tried to upload the APK files they gave me. Either it didn’t work or the permissions were faulty. The product was there, but the team still needed to refine it a couple of times. Appiskey should do more compatibility testing.

Clients should have a game plan and know exactly what the end-goal is. Appiskey will give customers advice and guide them through the process.

The project took much longer than it was supposed to.

iOS and Android Development for Asian Language Learning Tool

"There’s nothing I felt I wanted that I didn’t get, and I think the price has been very reasonable."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Appiskey is converting a print educational program to digital formats (specifically, iOS, Android, and web apps) with a focus on UI/UX, and incorporating hard-copy program order functionality.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dr. Morton Sanet
Owner, Ex-Orient Press

The apps Appiskey built are now in beta and have been applauded for their smooth interface. Despite a considerable time difference, they communicate clearly, consistently, and respectfully. Their estimates relative to task completion are spot on and their transparency regarding cost is appreciated.

I am the CEO of Ex-Orient Express. After retiring and becoming intimately involved in studying Chinese written script, I developed a unique system that teaches people how to learn and retain Chinese written language.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

Since my target audience is young adults interested in learning Chinese, Korean, Japanese, or Vietnamese, a colleague recommended I explore building apps to reach this audience. I didn't know much about that, so I needed help converting my large, complex system, which had previously only been available through hard-copy books, into a user-friendly, multi-platform one.

Appiskey is in the final stages of developing and designing the iOS and Android applications for multiple platforms. The system takes thousands of characters and breaks them down into 214 key parts, focusing on these “word radicals” as fundamentals and ultimately creating 100-plus pages of application content, complete with a teleprompter that guides users. Appiskey is also capable of taking orders for hard copies of my original hardcover books, printing and mailing them to users.

I work primarily with account managers—all of whom have been very easy to get along with as well as very very accommodating.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

I live in Florida and was looking for a different app development companies based in the area. I found Appiskey, located in Orlando, and met some of the team in person.  They seemed very competent, welcoming, and hospitable, and I chose to work with them after our meeting.

In total, I have spent around $25,000 for all of their services.

We began working together in June 2017 and are wrapping up right now (i.e., May 2018).

I cannot use smartphones and tablets very easily, but what I see is very beautiful, crisp, and clear. I can easily jump around and add bookmarks throughout. I love it.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

My preference is to communicate on the telephone, and despite the account managers being in a completely different time zone, they have been extremely responsive and have kept detailed notes of our conversations. Whatever I wanted, the account managers would tell me it’ll take the team 10 to 14 days to do it and, lo and behold, it would come in between 10 to 14 days. Many of the problems that I thought I was having have been cleared up without delay. Time-wise, I’m very satisfied. Their estimates have been really spot on.  I have had to expend more money than the initial contract stipulated, but I was shown all of the facts and figures and understand why. Their prices are very reasonable, and I couldn’t ask for more cooperation.

I’ve never been involved with this kind of thing before, but I couldn’t ask for a more congenial relationship with anyone. I’m retired, and they are very deferential when they talk with me. I just felt a certain level of respect from all of them.

Anyone who plans to work with them should be very forthcoming and honest about what they’re doing, what they want, and how much they want to spend. The team at Appiskey works well in an environment of open and clear communication.

App Development for Private Tutoring Startup

“They're very responsive and learn quickly.”

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Appiskey fully developed an iOS and Android app, providing both backend development and frontend design. They included a chat feature and in-app file sharing.

Saudi Arabia
Talal Almojel
Co-Founder, Alemni

Appiskey produced an app with pleasing aesthetics, a user-friendly interface, and a responsive chat feature. Reliably accessible via phone, they overcame challenges in order to deliver the project successfully. Designating a technical lead would only further improve the experience.

I’m the co-founder of an application startup company. We provide a private tutoring app that connects students with educators of their desired expertise.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

None of my team has an IT background, so we needed a company to develop a high-quality app for a competitive price.

Appiskey developed our app for iOS and Android, performing both front- and backend work. They included a chat feature that’s capable of sharing multiple media files.

We interact with one account manager who delegates between their development team and us.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

We found them online while considering different companies. Their experience with the Arabic language and creating apps in our region made us interested in working with them.

We still have a couple of post-project services to wrap up, but so far we’ve spent $14,000.

This project took place November 2016–January 2017.

We just launched the app and haven’t started marketing yet, so I don’t have the proper metrics available. I will say that the app works smoothly and the graphics are very well done. The chat feature never lags and file sharing within the app is intuitive.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

Anyone can run a project that’s going smoothly, but Appiskey helped us overcome any challenges we faced. They’re available almost all the time. We used Basecamp, text, or WhatsApp to correspond on minor things, but usually talked over the phone.

Communication is the word that comes to mind. They're very responsive and learn quickly. If there’s a misunderstanding, they respond quickly and professionally.

We didn't have a lot of direct communication with the development team because it's easier to have a single point of contact. However, a designated technical lead would be useful in quickly solving issues on that end.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    It was the best price we found.
    I’ve recommended them already.

Mobile App Dev for Action-Oriented Video Game

"There are not many application development companies in Florida that can beat their pricing."

2.0

Mar. - Sept. 2017

Using Unity, Appiskey developed a simple, fast-paced mobile gaming application for the iOS and Android platforms.

Florida
Owner, Video Game Company

The app contained all the requested functionalities and enabled the company to successfully test the mobile gaming market. Although communication did not always flow smoothly, Appiskey earned praise for their responsiveness, affordability, and broad development experience.

I’m the owner of a small gaming company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

I needed help with development in areas of code that we lacked expertise in.

They developed a simple game application for iOS and Android. They created it from scratch. It’s a game where a user pops these icons and it’s going at a very fast pace. The goal is to get a high score. They used Unity to develop the app. We obtained the source code for it to be able to upload it.

I interacted with Sam [Appiskey] whenever we had questions or changes. They’re very responsive to phone calls.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

My team and I were searching for companies that develop these types of apps. Appiskey had the best price.

We spent about $4,000. Other companies were charging $6,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and our engagement ended in September 2017.

They completed the work as assigned and paid for. They created the functionality perfectly, but their design team needs a little work. For functionality, they created it exactly how we asked them to. When it comes to design, it’s not something you can physically see what the person is trying to explain to you. It’s kind of difficult.

The app launched for Android and took several weeks for the Apple version to launch. We didn’t go with marketing because we’re using the app to understand AdMob and the application world; to view the avenue of why certain marketing tools aren't working for these types of applications. That’s a way to increased marketing for smaller applications as well, from the perspective of not necessarily using the Google AdSense, but marketing alternatives like social media. This was just a test application of a small number of users to explore and understand the market.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

They wanted us to give them updates through Basecamp. It was a little bit of a hindrance to our situation when trying to explain the effects of certain things. They’re very responsive to the things that we ask them to complete. It’s the form of communication that really hindered the timeframe it took to complete the application.

It would have helped if we were to have sat down and look at one picture versus having a quick phone call or uploading it to Basecamp and not speaking about our ideas in person. We would have been completed as soon as July had we communicated differently. The management is very responsive, but their communication needed some work.

They have a very large team. They’re the most affordable in the Florida market right now. There are not many application development companies in Florida that can beat their pricing.

The only downfall is that I feel like our process would have been faster if there was a time to physically meet up and get the job done. There would have been fewer errors had we communicated differently.

What advice would you give to potential future clients of Appiskey?

Before you assign them a project, have them try a project outline and see if they understand your ideas, because a lack of communication will hinder timeframes. If you’re looking into something that you have a lot of time to create, go with them. If you need it done quickly and the way you want it, you might have to look around.

iOS and Android Dev for Gift Sharing App

"[T]heir scope of work is priced fairly, which makes them stand out compared to other developers."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Appiskey handles end-to-end mobile app development on an ongoing basis for both Android and iOS platforms. They’ve assigned a 12-person team and have even provided implementable input on the app’s architecture.

Miami, Florida
Eman Adoghe
Co-Founder, Giibox

While the app is still relatively new, it’s been successful so far. They have competent code writers, capable of delivering even when Apple required them to make updates as they rolled out their new platform. While their customer service could improve, they’re a valuable and cost-effective partner.

I am the co-founder of Giibox, which is a digital sharing service. We help people to get and share gifts digitally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

We were looking for someone to build our app within our time constraints, budget, and a couple of other parameters.

Appiskey provided us with end-to-end development of the application for both Android and iOS. We gave them the scope of work and agreed on the architecture, which had already been drawn out but they made some adjustments.

We had about 12 people from their team working on our project.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

When we did our basic online search, we made calls in order to make sure we would be able to have more than one form of communication and not just email. Whether we had to send physical mail or call, we had to have more than one channel of communication.

We had about 3 or 4 choices of app developers and parameters we had to look at in terms of cost and benefits. At the end of that review, Appiskey came out on top and we decided to go with them.

We have spent somewhere in the range of $25,000 – $30,000.

We began our engagement with them in October 2016 and we’re still working together.

It has been pretty successful. We are still onboarding users but we’re happy with the position we’re in. There are 1 or 2 features that really demonstrated their competence in terms of writing code.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

There were a few changes here and there, but they did pretty well, considering that mid-way into the project Apple reviewed the iOS platform and required all developers to upgrade to ensure that it was able to operate with the new platform that they brought out. This caused a delay but they were able to overcome it, and I give them props for that.

We mostly communicated through Basecamp, in which we could dump and review files and collaborate. We also talked on the phone and had more than one medium of communication, whether online or offline.

They were very cost effective. Also, their scope of work is priced fairly, which makes them stand out compared to other developers.

Sometimes, their response time might be slow and they definitely could improve their customer service.

Overall Score I have been satisfied.
    I am very likely to refer them.

Design & Development for Auto Technician App

"They were quite good when it came to the big picture and completing the major tasks."

Mar. 2016 - May 2017

Appiskey designed and developed an iOS and Android app connecting auto technicians with customers. They suggested key features including integrated payment, a credits feature, and in-app text communication.

Maryland
Owner, AutoSleuths

The app is completed and being marketed to users. The team set clear deliverables at the outset of the project and communicated well throughout. Despite underestimating the timescale and sometimes lacking attention to detail, they worked well on the big picture and kept to the budget.

I am the developer of an app called AutoSleuths and I am the sole person in the organization. It’s designed to help car owners and car buyers connect with qualified auto technicians to receive auto repair maintenance services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

I needed help developing my app. I had no experience working with any other development firms.

The app is built for iOS and Android. They developed both simultaneously. They helped me to design the features that I wanted in the app. I gave them a basic explanation of what I wanted, which was an app that connected car owners and buyers with technicians. They helped me to flush it out.

They introduced a communication feature that we included. Within the app, the customer can communicate with the technician via text. Another feature was the in-app payment, which they also introduced. We used a third-party for that service. There were other features like credits: When a technician signs up, in order to place a bid, they would need to buy credits.

I primarily worked with a lead project manager. There were some other individuals who also helped, and a salesperson too.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

I searched online for app developers. I narrowed the list down to Appiskey and two other developers based on price and their advertised services.

We've spent $10,000.

We started working together in March 2016 until May 2017.

The app was just completed and I’m in the process of marketing it and acquiring users. I’m satisfied with the app.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them a solid 8. They did it fairly well, especially initially laying out what the deliverables were and what the milestones were, for which we used Basecamp. They communicated well — I sent them messages and got responses.

However, they did not factor in well enough that it would take as much time as it did. The initial time given was 3 to 6 months, which in hindsight was too ambitious. It took over a year to complete it.

Based on the research I did, their willingness to negotiate a fair price was impressive. I didn’t get that with other companies.

They communicated fairly well. Technically they seemed quite competent. I can’t compare to another company since they're the only ones I’ve worked with for developing an app, but they did a good job.

Their attention to detail could be improved. They were quite good when it came to the big picture and completing the major tasks. For minor errors and glitches, they could have done a better job in being more attentive and following up to make sure they were taken care of. At times I pointed that out.

I don’t think English is their first language. There were a few issues with things not being grammatically correct or not having the correct punctuation. It was a bit annoying when I had to correct things like that. In the grand scheme of things, however, it’s minor.

They were responsive, but maybe a little too ambitious with the initial forecast of how long it would take to complete the app.
    Based on comparisons to other companies; the price was fair. What I got was worth what I paid.
    Big picture wise, they got the job done but a few minor things they could have been more attentive to.
    I recommend them highly with the caveats that I mentioned.

iOS Coding and Marketing Strategy for App Developer

"They’re good at communicating, producing content, and coming up with ideas."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

The client used Appiskey for coding support for their iOS app as well as a marketing strategy involving SEO.

Clearwater, Florida
Dion Fisher
CEO, Million Dollar Ideas LLC

Appiskey excels at generating ideas and delivering quality content at an impressive turnaround rate.

I’m the CEO of our company. I build mobile apps and find ways of creating new technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

I hired Appiskey to code some apps for me.

Appiskey helped me write code. They also came up with a marketing plan that involves social media.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

I found Appiskey through Google. I selected them because they’re easily accessible, as their office is located nearby.

How much have you invested with Appiskey?

I’ve invested about $30,000 with Appiskey.

I began working with them in August or September of 2015. Our work with them is ongoing. We’re going to start 2 more projects with them once we finish the first one.

We can’t share any metrics at this point because we’re just getting the first app completed for iOS. We should have data in about 60 days.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give Appiskey an 8 out of 10 for project management. We use Basecamp to keep everybody updated and on the same page. Their turnaround time is great.

What did you find most impressive about Appiskey?

Appiskey is quite impressive overall. They’re good at communicating, producing content, and coming up with ideas.

Are there any areas Appiskey could improve?

None that I can think of.

App Development for Biotechnology Research Company

"Their follow-up was really good, and their pricing for a startup company was fantastic."

Apr. - Nov. 2016

Appiskey provided the technical resources necessary to develop a mobile app for Android and iOS devices so that users can submit shipping information with little hassle.

Greater Detroit Area, MI
Tara Long
Development Specialist, Equi-Stem Biotechnologies LLC

Their unfamiliarity with the client’s industry did not limit their ability to develop a quality and user-friendly app. Appiskey was economical with their resources and provided steady feedback.

Our company’s name is ‎Equi-Stem Biotechnologies, LLC, and we started in February 2015. Our company is very different; it’s very pioneering. What we do is we collect the umbilical cord of foals, young baby horses. We ship the umbilical cords to our lab for processing and storage.

My role is the business development specialist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appiskey?

We needed to create a very easy, user-friendly system for our customers when they’re foaling out these babies. When they’re ready to ship the umbilical cords to our lab, in the barn at 3:00 AM, they can just get on their smartphones or Android devices and put in the information that we need, and ship the cord to us without much hassle.

I’m not a tech person; I run every aspect of the company, but I’m not a person that can develop an app nor a website per se. I needed a company to handle all that for me, and that is what Appiskey did for us. I gave them the history of what we needed for the app and the screens, and they developed everything for us, of course with constant input and feedback.

How did you come to work with Appiskey?

I simply did an internet search and looked at all different types of app developers. Surprisingly, from my research found, there weren't a lot of options. I believe I reached out to three companies that I could find. Appiskey is based out of Florida, which I like. I wanted a company that is in the United States. They are very economical for a startup company. After speaking to three different companies, we decided that Appiskey were for us. Their follow-up was really good, and their pricing for a startup company was fantastic.

How much have you invested with Appiskey?

We spent around $3,000 to $4,500.

The project duration went from April to November 2016. The app is now live for both Android and iOS phones.

Unfortunately, it’s too soon. It just went live, and our customers will not start really using our app until the foaling season starts. Within our company, we are going to start playing with the app program; however, we really won’t get a very good understanding until January when our customers start utilizing the app.

How did Appiskey perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. We used Basecamp for communication. I don’t believe the gentleman that was developing our app is an equine person, but for not being a horse person, he was able to grasp it better than I thought he could and really made it a simple development process for us. There are a few people in our organization right now because we are a startup. I was sometimes slow to get back to them about changes, but they were very accommodating.

Are there any areas Appiskey could improve?

We both fell into a small hurdle with going live with Apple. Apple made a new rule change that neither they nor I was aware of, so we both learned about it together. That was something that they could not have prevented, but we both learned from it.

Issues that came up that really neither party could’ve foreseen. We were held up with going live with Apple because of their rule changes.