Over 500+ Successful Products Delivered Globally .

Gold

Appinventiv has established itself as a leading company in the mobility space within a short span of time.

We have a team of adept mobile strategists, UX/UI designers, and app developers who form the core of its operations across the US, Europe, and APAC.

We have a client base that spreads across emerging startups and its Fortune 500 partners to provide a delightful experience.

Appinventiv has helped in the development of best-in-class mobile apps for 300+ clients, collaborating with its team of 500+ nerds.

Being a Technology Partner of our esteemed clients, we've built apps that:

• Topped paid and free app charts in multiple countries and languages.

• Generated over $500 million in revenue for our clients.

• Received over $100 million in VC funding.

Manhattan, NY

EY KPMG Domino's United Nations Khaleez times  Kmart GSMA GOI (Govt of India) NexgTV Alfuttaim Group NCR retails SuperTech Dainik Bhaskar Tech M DoubleU
Domino's - How Our Refined UX Strategy or Domino's increased their Conversion rate By 23% Image

Pizza is the one food category that has become a national food for people worldwide. And, there are very limited joints that have been able to keep the pizza lovers coming back, with Domino's being one of them.

Losing customers' attention at the back of a poorly designed UX is a matter of concern for all the brands that are present on mobile.

After a thorough analysis of the

users' movements, we worked on redesigning Domino's Website and App's UX.

The brand saw a jump of 23% conversion rate.

It hinted directly towards how important it is for the users to have a design that allows quick movements.

Learn more --> https://appinventiv.com/resource/case-study/dominos-pizza-app-development/

Wholesome Entertainment Goes Mobile With 30M+ Downloads Image

Wholesome Entertainment Goes Mobile With 30M+ Downloads

NexGTv, a leading subscription service for watching Live TV. The app allows you to watch everything on the TV live on the mobile app.

The app that came to us already existed in the market and the number of changes had to be made, to make it better.

We had to ensure that a gap was maintained between the release cycles, to come across as an app that is updating instead of one that is under

maintenance.

The end product was an app that had a high concurrency rate and a higher than ever before app session time, hinting towards the transformed app UX.

It was these factors that lead it to a 24 million user base application.

Learn more --> https://appinventiv.com/resource/case-study/live-video-streaming-app-development/

Healthcare On Your Fingertips. Image

Healthcare On Your Fingertips.

Health-eApp lets you create comprehensive healthcare records while assisting advance science in finding cures.

The app fetches and presents the data from 200+ devices and apps in one place, it also connects users with caregivers for helping with their unwell family members or friends.

Learn more here -->

Making Science & Healthcare One Image

Making Science & Healthcare One

The Science of Bio-Acoustics compiled into an Easy to Use & Quantifiable Mobile App - Applied and Deployed by the Healthcare Industry's most renowned health and wellness app developers.

Creating a Seamless Experience for Doctors Image

Creating a Seamless Experience for Doctors

Bringing Remote Patient Monitoring at Doctor's Fingertips.

An App for a Super Hit Bollywood Film Image

An App for a Super Hit Bollywood Film

An App that Gave Voice to the Streets, Nation-Wide.

Swift App Image

Swift App

Swift App differs from any similar app launcher because it lets you set up the opening of specific app feature.

NexGtv Image

NexGtv

It is a glimpse of how the app makes audio-video streaming so easy for you.

Whozout  Image

Whozout

It is a sensational app that allows you to stream your content to friends, in groups, in public or to a particular person.

Yuzit Image

Yuzit

Yuzit App is a P2P platform for borrowing and lending things. The app allows the user to offer/borrow multiple things from nearby instantly.

Wav Image

Wav

It connects the car users to the designated valet drivers seamlessly to help get you & your car home safely.

Fridge Control Image

Fridge Control

Fridge Control App is a smart fridge controller that lets you control and communicate with your fridge through a smartphone.

Sheep Image

Sheep

It is the perfect social network app for foodies. The app acts as an interface to search for best restaurants, add them to your list, make a reservation.

Daan Image

Daan

It allows the donors to donate money to the religious institutions.

Bday Image

Bday

Bday makes your day special with the exclusive deals, discounts, gifts and amazing offers. You can also add your photo albums, invite your friends and add a countdown for yourbirthdayy.

Body4Home Image

Body4Home

Right Now Image

Right Now

Right Now App is the most engaging user interface with high-quality graphic designs of a brand new social media application concept.

Ooly Image

Ooly

With an Ooly App you can create a customizable schedule for your toddler. You can add multiple events, name and set color, time and mode.

Hello Paw Image

Hello Paw

Hellow Paw is to find pets available for adoption. Swipe through the profiles of the pets in order to find your best friend.

EmotiChat Image

EmotiChat

Emotichat allows you to chat with millions of people nearby or around the world, make new friends, be social, flirt, play games and more, all free. You can chat free from hundreds of chat rooms and forums, or start your own 1-1 or group chats. Check out its full view here |

Reward Haus - Redeem Points and Get Exciting Deals and Offers! Image

Reward Haus - Redeem Points and Get Exciting Deals and Offers!

Get instant free online shopping deals, coupons, promotions and freebies for tons of categories and products. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/29816595/Reward-Haus-Redeem-Points-Get-E...

Big Brother - The official Channel 5 Big Brother app now available! Image

Big Brother - The official Channel 5 Big Brother app now available!

Big Brother's PM have everything you want to know! PM helps you get the latest Big Brother spoilers and updates delivered with the best content on exclusive night var Channel 5 and lets you vote on the dynamics of Big Brother. Check out its full view here:

StyleFind Image

StyleFind

StyleFind is an ultimate style planner and Shopping app - revolving around the clothes in your closet and the clothes you love to have. You can easily mix and match your favourite clothers in a fun and easy manner. Check out its full view here:

Snap' n Save Image

Snap' n Save

With Snap n Save, understanding the world around you and getting deals has never been easier. Simply take a picture of any object and Sanp n Save uses mobile visual search technology to tell you what it is and will show you the best deals associated with the object. The Snap n Save app provides fast, accurate reaults. Snap a picture, learn more. That's it. Check out its full view here:

TimeKeeper Image

TimeKeeper

To bring buyers, sellers and traders together, TimKeeper has given a big boost and taken on a modern spin to centuries-old bartering and trading system. You can share and barter your services on TimeKeeper which connects you via a chat messenger. Discover people around you, find services of others, chat with them and exchange your services. You can even create virtual money for your services and can bid them, too. Check out its

Parking Caddie- Parking Made Easy! Image

Parking Caddie- Parking Made Easy!

Parking Caddie is a beacon app that shows you where open parking spaces are right now. You can check the facilities offered including car washing, available coupon codes, history of previous car parking updates, profile manage and many more, at the same time. Check out its full view here:

Gftr- Gift Your Friends Exactly What They Want. Image

Gftr- Gift Your Friends Exactly What They Want.

An app that lets you gift your friends exactly what they want. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32582905/Gftr-Gift-Your-Friends-Exactly-...

Travel Ease- The Only Paperless Travel Experience Image

Travel Ease- The Only Paperless Travel Experience

The Travel App That Keeps Up With You! Share your plans with friends & family. Get instant access to your documents - wherever and whenever you need them. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32929539/Travel-Ease-The-Only-Paperless-...

Mahindra Rise- Redefining Logistics Landscape Image

Mahindra Rise- Redefining Logistics Landscape

Keeping technology at the core, Mahindra Rise is redefining the logistics landscape, making it reliable and efficient. Our comprehensive approach to logistic problems create impact on the entire ecosystem of transportation, which stitches across large number of livelihoods.

Kmart Image

Kmart

An iPhone App for "Store Managers Conference 2015" by Third Largest Discount Store Chain in the World.

MoonStones- Lifestyle App for Apple Watch Image

MoonStones- Lifestyle App for Apple Watch

Moonstones help you to vitalize and develop self consciousness with its amazing watch app extention. Easy to use and uncomplicated navigation structure, makes this app one of the best apps in appstore.

Papr- A Photobank in your smartphone! Image

Papr- A Photobank in your smartphone!

A photobank in your bank!

PAPR allows you to shoot photos of your favorite celebrities, upload it and find millions of photos bank client's across the world to sell the photos

Star Hub- Be the "Extraordinary" Fan! Image

Star Hub- Be the "Extraordinary" Fan!

Star Hub brings all the social activities of the most desired stars and your favorite TV channels under one roof for you.

Looky Loo- Buy & Sell Things, You No Longer Use! Image

Looky Loo- Buy & Sell Things, You No Longer Use!

Browse or Search to shop for what your're looking for, nearby!

Create a video, Tag a price to things you want to sell, write a quick description and sell the things you no longer use.

Pile In- Share Rides in Real Time Free! Image

Pile In- Share Rides in Real Time Free!

PileIn finds you nearby friends and connects you with them so that you can share rides in real-time for free.

FrontDoor - Get Groceries & Products at your Doorstep Image

FrontDoor - Get Groceries & Products at your Doorstep

A unique way to order from a wide range of products starting from groceries to personal care and get it delivered right at your doorstep.

Change Abhi- Raising Awareness Towards Social Cause Image

Change Abhi- Raising Awareness Towards Social Cause

An app that is aimed to raise awareness about social issue of the society. It lets users to share pictures, videos and documents that they capture from surroundings.

Rapnzl- Discover Top Hair Professionals Image

Rapnzl- Discover Top Hair Professionals

Rpnzl is the easiest way to browse photos, get inspired, read reviews and find local deals on hairstyles. At your fingertips: search and book for your next hairstyle appointment all on your phone.

Save Abhi- A Budgeting App That Helps You Save Money Image

Save Abhi- A Budgeting App That Helps You Save Money

SaveAbhi is just a delight with its bright and simple design. This is a great option to get you started budgeting with just a few quick, easy steps. It is designed to help you save money.

Blurshot- Turn your Photos into a Guessing Game Image

Blurshot- Turn your Photos into a Guessing Game

A unique social networking app that comes with an interesting feature where users can blur a segment in any picture. It can be unblurred provided certain activities like a pre-defined number of likes, comments or shares occur.

Agro-Ecosystems Image

Agro-Ecosystems

Mountain Agro-Ecosystems Action Network (MAAN) brings together Rural Service Providers and all those who have any interest in nutrition in mountain areas for sharing information and supporting people in order to improve the nutrition situation. People with interest in nutrition in mountain agro-ecosystems can join the MAAN network.

Glubbr-Turn your location into a happening hub Image

Glubbr-Turn your location into a happening hub

Glubbr lets you create or join "Hubs" around you, wherever you are. Think of Glubbr "Hub" as a huge Bubble you create at your location where people can easily break the ice and have fun interacting with everyone inside the bubble without having to know them.

SoKompare Image

SoKompare

SoKompare is Kenya's most trusted online marketplace for Cars, Insurance and Banking services. The platform allows you to buy, sell and compare any model of car, insurance quotes and banking services from the convenience of your mobile phone.

Design & Dev for Heating & Cooling Savings App

"It felt like a ton of personal attention despite my having such a small brand."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Appinventiv designed and developed an iOS application for a home services product. The team created wireframes, user flows, and other UX/UI assets while implementing features that matched the client's vision.

Saginaw, Michigan
Alex Thieme
Founder and CEO, Windie

The app has received positive feedback from users, and its presence on the App Store is growing. Responsive and proactive, Appinventiv maintains open feedback channels to ensure that each requirement is being met. Customers can expect superior deliverables from a collaborative partner.

I’m the founder of Windie LLC, which is a low-cost solution for reducing electric consumption in your home by using your windows and blinds efficiently. This helps users save money on in-home heating and cooling bills.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

I hired them to develop an iPhone app from scratch. I didn’t have any coding or IT experience, and I needed guidance on how to move forward with my idea.

Starting with a one-paragraph note from my phone, Appinventiv designed and developed the entirety of my app. I didn’t provide any wireframes or designs, and we put together a basic concept through brainstorming and collaboration.

They gave me direction in terms of actionable steps, and I began to send over drawings and other materials to provide them with a better sense of my idea. We talked almost every day, in the beginning, to iron out my vision.

I’ve had somewhere between 10–15 people working on my app. There’s a chance that it’s gotten up to 20, but it’s most likely in that 10–15 range.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

About three months ago, I was looking for an app development company to help me create my app. Appinventiv was on my radar, and I decided to reach out to them. I had originally found them after searching online for app development companies without really knowing what I was looking for.

I eventually shortlisted three different companies. One was based in St. Louis, and the other was also a non-local team. I met with the St. Louis firm and Appinventiv and ended up going with the latter that same day.

I chose Appinventiv because they had an impressive resume, and all of their previous clients seemed to have had a fantastic experience working with them. They were also easy to talk to. Despite my being a small business owner, they seemed willing to give me the same level of attention that they would give to a multi-national enterprise.

I’ve spent about $25,000.

They started work with us in July 2019, and our work is ongoing.

The app launched a few days ago, and we already have seven or eight five-star reviews. Granted, these are mostly from family and friends, but Appinventiv is helping me gain more traction on the App Store. I’m in touch with their head of marketing, and we connect via Skype every now and then to discuss tactics.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a project manager, Shagun (Project Coordinator, Appinventiv), who was in touch with us every single day. She was awesome to work with and would give me frequent updates about what they were doing. We typically had meetings three to five times a week to go over the direction of the app.

I would correct the course whenever I needed to, but for the most part, they stuck to my vision. They were always willing to look over my drawings and ideas, and we’d set up a meeting if there was a major change. They sent me a recap at the end of each week with plans for the next week.

The communication was super clear and effective. Even if we had stuck to just Skype calls, it would have been perfectly suitable. The in-person meetings were just an added bonus.

They used Basecamp for tracking progress and Skype for communication. I wasn’t super familiar with Basecamp, but it’s an easy tool for sharing files and discussing changes. We would often use Basecamp to talk about ideas and then have a Skype meeting if we needed to clarify anything.

I didn’t have that many expectations going into the engagement, and they still managed to blow me away. I’m a young guy with a dream and zero experience in app development, and they’ve made sure that my dream continues to become a reality.

Even from the beginning, I had the COO and the head of marketing reaching out to me. It felt like a ton of personal attention despite my having such a small brand.

I was also super impressed with their designer. He was phenomenal. I’m terrible at drawing and sent over the worst illustrations, and he always made them look amazing. He did screen designs and interface designs, as well.

He was also very responsive and would reach out to me personally whenever he needed more information. Working with me was probably a challenge at times, but they made it an incredibly nice experience.

I haven’t had any issues with them. Part of that could be because I’ve never worked with an app developer before, but I can’t think of any areas for improvement.

Go in with as much information about your ideal product as possible. They’ll make exactly what you want. Their head engineer once told me that they would be able to build any of my ideas, and that nothing is impossible for them. That stuck with me.

Especially if you’re like me and don’t have any coding experience, try to use resources online to gain a better sense of what’s possible. Have a detailed plan and idea, because they’ll be able to deliver it, whatever it is.

I’ve actually already referred one of my family members who's looking to create an app.

IT Consulting for IT Startup

"Communication is top-notch, you know what and when to expect from them."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Appinventiv provided IT consulting services to an IT startup. The team consulted on a complex mobile app development project.

Campbell, California
Project Manager, IT Startup

The engagement met the expectations of the internal team. Appinventiv communicates effectively, responding quickly to inquiries and providing a high level of service in a timely manner. The team is professional and attentive.

I am the CEO of an IT startup in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, US.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appinventiv?

The service Appinventiv provided us was IT consultancy for a complex mobile app development project.

For this project, we aimed at achieving clarity in the scope of our project. Namely, we wanted to understand exactly the skillsets needed, timeline, and costs to complete the project. It requires technology beyond our in-house team's understanding. Thus, AppInventiv, especially Business Manager Pulkit's communication between our non-tech team and their tech team greatly assisted to reach our goal.

We conducted an online search of mobile application developing companies in the same industry/area as AppInventiv.

The project was quite complex, however the service we needed and received was mainly IT consultancy. Due to the complexity of our project, we needed clarity before proceeding with the actual project. Business Manager Pulkit assisted us patiently, professionally, and timely to answer all of our questions and provided insights of what we should expect and what would something we did not see coming. The entire communication process has been nothing but pleasant and informative.

Business Manager, Pulkit Arora

Every time when we added new requirements or questions, they would get back within a guaranteed shortest amount of time with detailed support. We find value in the information received.

The effectivity of our workflow was the best we have ever encountered--second to none.

Communication is top-notch, you know what and when to expect from them.

There is nothing that I can think of at the moment for improvement, at least from what I have been impressed with. Highly recommend.

App Development for an International Film Studio

"We’re very happy with their services."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Appinventiv provided application development services, working on iOS and Android versions. They took the requirements and executed the project.

Mumbai, India
Talent Manager & Marketing Associate, International Film Studio

The team produced a good application, meeting the requirements and ensuring that any last minute changes were carefully implemented. They were accessible, responsive, and addressed issues promptly and professionally.

I’m the talent manager and marketing associate for an international film studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We wanted to create an app.

They developed our app for iOS and Android, meeting whatever suggestions we had for the app. We didn’t face any problems.

I was primarily in touch with one person who helped guide me through the process, and what I had to do on my end.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

My boss used to work with someone who put us in touch with Appinventiv and recommended them highly.

We spent $50,000–$100,000.

We worked together between November 2018–February 2019.

We’re very satisfied with the end product. We’ve not received the kind of traction we wanted, but it’s not the app’s fault. The app functions well and there are no lags. If there was an update that we needed to be incorporated, they always took care of it well.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quite accessible to us at all times. During the launch, there were a few things that needed to be worked on, but they were willing to finish on time, and they met timelines. There were no issues with them not being available or not getting completing things, and our interactions were smooth.

If we do an app in the future, we’ll definitely contact them. We’re very happy with their services.

No, I was happy with the team.

I recommend them to anyone I know.

Overall Score I had a very good experience working with them.

App Development for Peer to Peer Payment Platform

“Appinventiv is committed to pleasing their customers.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Appinventiv developed an iOS app for a peer-to-peer payment platform. Their team did market research, integrated a payment platform, and developed and designed the app.

Baltimore, Maryland
John Matthews
Co-Founder and CEO, Prothymos Innovations

The app’s design has received positive feedback both internally and externally. Despite time differences and language barriers, Appinventiv communicates effectively and works to ensure smooth collaboration. Their team is adaptable, creative, and committed.

I am the co-founder and CEO of Prothymos Innovations, an innovation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We came up with a peer to peer payment concept idea and we needed a development team to build it for us.

Appinventiv developed an iOS app for us. After our first Skype call, their team did market research for us. They laid out a scope of work for what needed to be done and made sure to get our approval on everything throughout the process.

The Appinventiv team integrated a payment gateway platform into the app. At their recommendation, we selected Stripe because it is popular and trusted. There are regulations involved around moving money and Appinventiv was extremely key in getting this done.

We worked directly with a project manager from Appinventiv, who had four team members under him that worked on our project. I was also in direct communication with the head of product.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I read an article about Appinventiv online but wanted to do some more research on them. After finding their profile on Clutch, I read some reviews of Appinventiv from clients who had positive experiences. I knew the reviews were trustworthy, which helped me make my decision.

We have invested between $100,000–$250,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Appinventiv began in February 2019.

The iOS version of the app is still getting approved, but the feedback we have received has been extremely positive. People love the way the app looks. The design and colors are very attractive.

All of Appinventiv’s insight was helpful, and the final product is beautiful. I’m in awe of it, to be honest. I was just an entrepreneur who had a belief and a vision, and I was in tears when they sent me the latest build. Seeing my vision come to life was a really impactful moment.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

Appinventiv performs very well. Our teams were in constant communication. There is a major time difference, but they set the tone early on and figured out what time was best for me to meet. They adjusted their schedule to fit our needs.

Their team uses Basecamp to manage projects and kept us constantly aware of what was going on in the project. There was a language gap as well, but they were really helpful and slowed things down a bit for us.

Appinventiv is committed to pleasing their customers. There were a few times where I didn’t care for a particular aspect of the design, and they always immediately made adjustments. Their team quickly responded to resolve the matter. That was really helpful because sometimes you don’t get that level of customer service. It was really encouraging.

There’s always an opportunity to improve something. We did have a language barrier which was a slight issue early on. It turned into a learning opportunity for both of us. We learned to slow ourselves down so that we could understand each other better.

Try to give clear details so their team can understand you. Be as clear as possible when communicating with them and they’ll take the rest.

App Development for Online Training & Coaching Company

“We decided to hire them based on their cost, nimble team, and ability to deliver work on time.”

After performing an in-depth competitor benchmarking exercise, Appinventiv created a video streaming app that used multiple dockers to automatically scale with user volumes. They used MongoDB for the database.

Delhi, India
VP of Technology, Online Coaching & Training Company

Having earned 700,000 downloads to date, the app has more than met expectations. Appinventiv’s team boasts an impressive amount of problem-solving skills, tackling a user volume issue that others couldn’t. That, combined with helpful recommendations, makes them ideal for ongoing maintenance.

I’m the VP of technology for an online coaching and training company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We were looking for a company that could build a video-based platform. Since we were expecting more than 100,000 users to come into our app at the same time, we needed the solution to be auto-scalable.

Appinventiv conceptualized and created an educational video app that could auto-scale to accommodate large volumes of users. With the solution, users could collaborate with multiple vendors within the video cloud space as well as stream video.

Their team first conducted a study of 18–20 apps within our domain to benchmark industry best practices. The exercise was meant to help us understand common systems within our field and propose a solution that would suit our needs.

From there, they presented a system architecture that outlined the entire solution into dockers. When one docker would reach its max value, a new docker would launch automatically, allowing us to scale information based on the number of incoming requests.

We tweaked their solution a bit before they started delivering on the different project phases. They used MongoDB as our database, developed a OneLogin Protect (OTP) component, and built the entire admin side of the app so that we could upload and update content.

They assigned around 12–15 resources, including UX designers, developers, and QA experts. I’ve been in contact with everyone involved at different points, depending on the requirements.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I researched roughly 25 vendors across India and met with each in person. Out of all of them, Appinventive was able to grasp our user volume problem and gave us a scalable solution.

They also understood that we were looking for a partner that could support us throughout the entire journey. We decided to hire them based on their cost, nimble team, and ability to deliver work on time.

We’ve spent about $200,000 so far.

We started working together in January 2019. They’ve been with us since the inception and have helped us launch the app in May 2019. We still rely on them to take care of ongoing needs.

The final app meets expectations and does a good job of representing our content. It currently has a 4.8 rating in Google Play with around 650,000 downloads. Add on 45,000 more from the App Store, and that totals around 700,000 downloads.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them high marks for project management. They came up with a development roadmap at the very beginning and have made good recommendations throughout. We use Jira and Basecamp to coordinate.

The way they interact with our entire team is impressive. They solicit feedback on their inputs and then incorporate our comments to continue iterating. It’s helped us build up a good partnership and mutual understanding with them.

I’d like them to be a little more proactive in certain cases.

Involve their top stakeholders on projects so that the team takes your assignment seriously. While working with the project manager and the rest of the team, we’d also speak with the VP,  managing director, and CEO at the same time to keep everyone accountable.

App Development for Job-Pairing Platform

“They have a really impressive commitment to our business.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv developed designs and wireframes with a hiring platform startup, and then developed a full prototype of their application on iOS, Android, and web. Their team continues to add features to the app.

Massachusetts
Co-Founder and CTO, Job-Pairing Platform

The product delivered by Appinventiv has been extremely well received across multiple platforms, gaining traction in the market right away and satisfying all requirements. Their team is very proactive in their development process, offering unique ideas and being flexible around project milestones.

My company is essentially a hiring platform for the retail hospitality and service industries. I’m one of the co-founders and also the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInventiv?

We were looking to quickly develop a prototype because we thought we had a product-market fit, and we wanted to make sure we could get into the market and see if what we thought and what people wanted ware actually aligned.

The first stage involved design mockups, wireframes, and stories. Now we’ve passed the prototype stage and have had a fully launched product since March 2019, so now they’re helping us build out that product into everything we want it to be.

They provided several project managers and iOS and Android developers, as well as web people and QA. Overall, we work with 10–15 people from their team.

How did you come to work with AppInventiv?

We came across AppInventiv on Clutch. We read through feedback from customers and found that they were very professional and have done similar projects in the past. We decided that in terms of value, speed, and time, they just made the most sense.

We’ve spent around $220,000 with them so far.

We started the project in February 2018 and are continuing to work together with them.

On the App Store, we have all five-star reviews and 4.7 overall on Android. We were able to acquire around 800 employers as well as 7,000–8,000 candidates. Beyond the numbers, we’re very pleased with their work so far and have gotten great reception in terms of our application of the technology and its aesthetics.

How did AppInventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

I actually communicate with their team on a daily basis. We have standups and go back and forth via text and a variety of project management tools depending on the part of the project. We use Jira, Asana, Basecamp, Trello, and sometimes just Google Sheets.

They have a really impressive commitment to our business. They really care about what we’re doing, and I really treat them as part of our dev team. I’ve visited them in India and spent a week working with them in person to develop that relationship, and they feel very comfortable giving us feedback and suggestions outside of the direct scope of what we ask them to do.

Nothing stands out to me. We can always work to better understand each other’s operating style and improve how we work together, but there haven’t been any problems.

They will be a very engaged team, but you need to be ready to be engaged as well. When a relationship works, both sides have to be contributing work and ideas. They are extremely willing to go back and forth to produce the best product, but you can’t just hand them a spec and then sit back and expect them to execute exactly what you want.

Overall Score we’ve developed a really good friendship
    they were flexible on project milestones without changing their development costs.

App Development for Religious Group

“Their responses were always quick, but they never actually met their promises.”

2.5
0.5

May - Nov. 2017

AppInventive was responsible for creating a cross-platform app from the ground up using React Native.

Houston, Texas
CEO, Religious Organization

After several delays, AppInventive delivered a poorly architected app that didn’t work on iOS devices. A code audit by an external dev team confirmed that the app needed to be rewritten from scratch. The lack of project management and error-prone work resulted in the termination of the engagement.

I’m the CEO of a company that creates software for religious organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInventive?

We needed resources to create a cross-platform iOS/Android app.

AppInventive was tasked with creating our cross-platform app using React Native. They were supposed to deliver a build at the end of each month, but we didn’t receive anything for the first three and a half months.

By the fourth month, we still saw delays. They eventually provided us with builds, but they were mostly just UX pieces. Very little was functional, and, when something did work, it wasn’t how we’d wanted it.

In the end, we terminated the project and had another vendor take over. They audited the code and discovered that AppInventive had only programmed one API to connect the app and load over 400 different sections. The coding was so poorly architected that we had to start over entirely.

We worked with about 12 people, including 2–3 project managers, 1–2 designers, and then several programmers.

It felt like they had resources who were dedicated to responding to us because it would always be the same three people. Then there would be others that I’d never met in the group chat.

How did you come to work with AppInventive?

I found them through Clutch, and they had good reviews. But I didn’t realize that they were a sponsored vendor. The more I worked with them and the more research I did, the more I realized that they prioritized their clients based on project size. If you’re not spending at least $500,000 with them, you won’t have a good relationship because they’ll limit their scope of work.

We spent a little over $50,000.

The engagement lasted from May–November 2017.

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

Aside from the initial lack of delivery and updates, we started noticing that something was off when every demo was only for the UX. Then they kept asking for more time, which is normal in development projects, but they asked for far beyond what any of our other developers had ever asked.

That’s when I hired another team to go over their code, which was a mess. Our worst fears ended up coming true—we had to start from scratch because all of their code was useless. That’s when we switched over to another provider.

How did AppInventive address the challenges that arose?

They never updated the app while they were working on it and wouldn’t go out of the way to fix anything if it wasn’t explicit in the scope. If we reported something while they were in the middle of a task, they would ask us for an additional 3–4 weeks. By then, another issue would come up.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

Overall, we didn’t have a good experience with AppInventive. Before we terminated the engagement, we tried to get them to fix everything, but they told us that it would take another 4–6 months (paid) to make sure things ran smoothly. We decided not to go that route.

The design they gave us wasn’t bad, but the app didn’t work at all. Even though the app was supposed to be cross-platform, they couldn’t get the iOS version to work. I’m not even sure where they were having issues there.

How was project management handled?

We were supposed to coordinate on Basecamp, but they never used it. When I asked to use it, they said that it would just end up taking more time.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

Their responses were always quick, but they never actually met their promises. That’s how they got us to work with them for so long. When I’d ask one of the project managers a question, they would always tell us they’d have to consult the other first.

In what specific areas can they improve?

Besides meeting deadlines, the coding definitely needed improvement. We had to scrap the whole thing because it was so poorly written.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Take the time to do a little bit more research before choosing AppInventive. If you decide that you want to work with them, give their team a try. But don’t continue the relationship if they miss your first deadline.

Development of App Building Platform Targeted at Influencers

"The software and system they put in place are working exactly how we need them to."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv developed a software system that produces a pre-coded application to streamline product development for celebrities. Users enter personal content, which is then programmed into a shell of an app.

Nashville, Tennessee
Tanner Adams
Founder, CelebVue

Appinventiv demonstrated a firm grasp on the project requirements, evidenced by a functional deliverable. They displayed a commitment to standout customer service, highlighted by quick response times and organized task management tools.

I am the owner of a company called CelebVue, which is an app development company specifically targeting artists, creatives, and influencers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We engaged them to help us streamline the app development process for influencers.

Appinventiv created a system from scratch that is pre-coded so that I can supply all of the artists and creatives with their own personalized applications. Our clients enter information about themselves, and the software system uploads that content into a premade template for the app. Our clients can then distribute that app to the app stores.

I spoke with about 10 people, but there could have been more on their team.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I received quotes from about a dozen app development companies, but I went with Appinventiv based on the conversations we had. They were really thorough. Their attention to detail was outstanding, and they understood the process that I needed after a few minutes of conversation.

We’ve spent more than $200,000.

We began working together in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The software and system they put in place are working exactly how we need them to. I couldn’t ask for much more.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was on time, but I was made aware of any delays along the way. They followed through on their promises, and their attention to detail was pretty flawless. We tracked the project through Basecamp, and Skype was our primary communication tool.

Their communication skills are notable. I never had to wait long for a response. They quickly answered any question I had.

No, there’s nothing worth mentioning. It was an easy process.

I’d recommend working with them.

Mobile & Web App Development for Lights Company

“We often give them difficult tasks, but they’ve always come through.”

After a previous vendor failed, Appinventiv created a lighting calculation app from the ground up. This involved integrating the solution with a third-party calculation engine and internal data servers.

Denmark
Terry Goldenbeck
Managing Director, Norway, SG Armaturen

Appinventiv successfully delivered a first-of-its-kind app that features powerful calculation capabilities along with an intuitive UI. Professional and cost-effective, the team brings a can-do attitude when faced with technical challenges. They’re now preparing for the second development phase.

We’re a multinational light installation company, providing lighting solutions for a wide range of applications (e.g., offices, schools, roads, private homes). Our offices span Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and more. I serve as the managing director of the Danish office and am also part of the management team across all locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

In the lighting industry, there are a lot of regulations to follow, so it’s important to understand how much light a project requires as well as how that light spreads in its environment. Although there are several programs on the market that can calculate those logistics, they’re all complicated to use. You’d need to be a highly-educated professional to make sure that you’re staying within regulations.

So, we decided to make a user-friendly app that allows independent contractors to easily calculate lighting needs while meeting regulations. We’d actually created an initial version with a local company, but it wasn’t as successful as we’d hoped. Appinventiv joined the project to help us build a new app from scratch.

Appinventiv has worked closely with our team to create a lighting calculation app for iOS/Android, iPad, and web. It’s quite a complicated project, so we wanted to make sure that the solution featured a nice-looking interface to streamline the UX.

By using our app, it’s now possible to calculate a building’s lighting needs down to individual rooms with a single click. When a user logs in, they can access installation data directly from our servers to help evaluate their needs. The app will then determine the lighting requirements based on the user’s inputs, ensure that it’s within regulations, and produce a PDF quote.

To do this, we collaborated with another software company to build a lumen calculation engine. Appinventiv’s team connected that engine to the app before linking it with our product information management servers. We’ve recently finished the first part of our project and are working with them on the second.

There’s a tech lead who coordinates the project along with about 4–5 programmers. Additional resources join in from time to time, depending on the development needs.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

As I’ve mentioned, we’d worked with a local developer to build the first version of our app. However, it wasn’t as user-friendly as we’d liked, and the project was getting insanely expensive with every change. So, we decided to forgo that version and start over.

We knew that we wanted to outsource the work abroad. It wasn’t a question of finding the cheapest vendor but, rather, finding a company that conducted themselves professionally. After searching online, I shortlisted about 5–7 options that had a decent website and good references. I sent them a short tender to see if they could handle the assignment, looking at their time estimates and pricing.

Out of all of the candidates, Appinventiv gave a fantastic first impression. They delivered a professional PDF of their offer, which included all of our asks. They explained how the process would work, went into another client case that was similar, and came in for an interview. In the end, we chose them because we had the best gut-feeling.

We’ve spent around $250,000 so far.

We started working with them in January 2018, and it’s ongoing. We’ve finished the initial requirements and have requested more features along the way. We’re now entering the second part of the project.

The solution is pretty amazing; it works, is user-friendly, and seems to be bug-free. In terms of the design, it’s easy to look at and is consistent with our company brand. It’s hard to say how many users will join our app since we’ve just released it, but we’re pretty confident that this will be a success.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been excellent because we have our own project management system. We communicate through phone and Skype meetings, and they give us weekly updates on what they’ve done and have planned. I’ve also visited their offices in India about 3–4 times.

The most impressive thing about working with Appinventiv is that not once have they said “no” to a request. We often give them difficult tasks, but they’ve always come through. They’ve really built the world for us. Our solution’s capabilities are more complicated, but the use is far simpler.

On top of that, when I first met them, they had around 150–200 employees. They’ve since doubled their headcount to over 400 in about 1.5 years. That really says something about them as a company.

No, we’re happy about the work they’ve done for us.

If you don’t know what you want going into the project and haven’t sorted out the details from the start, then it’s unlikely that you’ll succeed. It gets harder and more expensive to change your ideas as you continue forward.

Furthermore, you should communicate your vision to Appinventiv early on so that they can prepare for it when the time comes. That’s what we did. We began with a simple build but were quite open about where we wanted to eventually go. As a result, their team developed the backend with our goals in mind, which has made it easier for us now that we’re getting to the second part of our project.

iOS & Android Dev for Church Community Platform

"Appinventiv is quick to provide a solution rather than focus on the problem."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv managed the entire development process of an iOS and Android application using React Native. The product allows users to donate to churches and connect with other members in the network.

Luxembourg
Joe Mbaya
Owner, Pickles

Appinventiv successfully delivered the applications, which have drawn promising initial praise. The development team is engaged and organized thanks to a practical project management approach. They have proven to be a results-oriented partner by always looking for solutions.

I’m the owner of Pickles. We focus on empowering communities from 2 million members upward. Our first target was churches, and now we’re expanding into other types of communities. We provide platforms and manage content data, membership, and all the things a community needs to get organized quickly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We engaged Appinventiv to manage the entire lifecycle of development. We needed an outsourced firm because the costs in my country are among the highest in the world.

I came up with basic user stories and explained them all in a PowerPoint for Appinventiv. After they had all of the necessary documentation, they used React Native to build applications for iOS and Android.

The product is a church community platform with about 12 million people in South Africa. It manages all the tithes and donations that go to the church, which are usually cash donations. The churches were looking for a way of bringing a digital solution to sort those contributions. We also expanded the platform to serve as a means to connect members of the community. For example, if a user is looking for an electrician or a doctor, he or she can crowdsource recommendations from anybody else in the network. The app also provides relevant content, as determined by user settings. There are also tools where the users can chat among themselves or donate to the church.

There are 11 people on the entire team, but I only communicate with 2–3 of them.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

Following extensive online research, I connected with a few India-based companies. I had one company put together a demo app, but the organization and services didn’t meet my standards. I ultimately selected Appinventiv based on their online reviews. I also received promising referrals about them on LinkedIn.

We’ve spent between $100,000–$120,000.

Our engagement began in December 2018 and remains ongoing.

We have received very positive feedback on the applications to this point.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

They have an internal rating system for every milestone that puts a bit of pressure on developers to maintain quality and ensure that every task is addressed. We use Basecamp, Skype, and email to communicate and trace the development process.

Appinventiv is quick to provide a solution rather than focus on the problem. They don’t waste any time turning around problems. If I don’t know what to do, they give suggestions to choose from. They’ve also been available at all times to work through issues.

It’s not a big issue, but if there’s a change in the scope, they should give better flexibility between the proposal and the wireframes and design. The developers are focused on the wireframes while the business analysts are focused on the scope. They need to pay attention to the changes in scope and have them reflected in the wireframes.

Be clear on all of the details and features you need in your app before discussing the price.

Overall Score They take the project on as their own.
    They have been more cost-efficient than somebody in my country would be.

Gold