Delivering Bespoke Mobile Experience

Appinventiv has established itself as a leading company in the mobility space within a short span of time. We have a team of adept mobile strategists, UX/UI designers and app developers who forms the core of its operations across US, Europe and APAC.

We have client base that spreads across emerging startups and its Fortune 500 partners to provide delightful experience for its clients. Appinventiv has helped in the development of best-in-class mobile apps for 300+ clients, collaborating with its team of 320+ nerds.

Core competencies

• Web Development
  • HTML 5
  • UI/UX Design
  • Chatbot

Being a Technology Partner of our esteemed clients, we've built apps that:

• Topped paid and free charts in multiple countries and languages
  • Generated over $500 million in revenue for our clients.
  • Received over $100 million in VC funding

• Dainik Bhaskar
  • Tech M
  • DoubleU

Swift App

Swift App differs from any similar app launcher because it lets you set up the opening of specific app feature.

NexGtv

It is a glimpse of how the app makes audio-video streaming so easy for you.

Whozout

It is a sensational app that allows you to stream your content to friends, in groups, in public or to a particular person.

Yuzit

Yuzit App is a P2P platform for borrowing and lending things. The app allows the user to offer/borrow multiple things from nearby instantly.

Wav

It connects the car users to the designated valet drivers seamlessly to help get you & your car home safely.

Fridge Control

Fridge Control App is a smart fridge controller that lets you control and communicate with your fridge through a smartphone.

Sheep

It is the perfect social network app for foodies. The app acts as an interface to search for best restaurants, add them to your list, make a reservation.

Daan

It allows the donors to donate money to the religious institutions.

Bday

Bday makes your day special with the exclusive deals, discounts, gifts and amazing offers. You can also add your photo albums, invite your friends and add a countdown for yourbirthdayy.

Body4Home

Right Now

Right Now App is the most engaging user interface with high-quality graphic designs of a brand new social media application concept.

Ooly

With an Ooly App you can create a customizable schedule for your toddler. You can add multiple events, name and set color, time and mode.

Hello Paw

Hellow Paw is to find pets available for adoption. Swipe through the profiles of the pets in order to find your best friend.

EmotiChat

Emotichat allows you to chat with millions of people nearby or around the world, make new friends, be social, flirt, play games and more, all free. You can chat free from hundreds of chat rooms and forums, or start your own 1-1 or group chats. Check out its full view here | https://www.behance.net/gallery/26435641/EmotiChat-The-Ultimate-Chat-App

Reward Haus - Redeem Points and Get Exciting Deals and Offers!

Get instant free online shopping deals, coupons, promotions and freebies for tons of categories and products. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/29816595/Reward-Haus-Redeem-Points-Get-E...

Big Brother - The official Channel 5 Big Brother app now available!

Big Brother's PM have everything you want to know! PM helps you get the latest Big Brother spoilers and updates delivered with the best content on exclusive night var Channel 5 and lets you vote on the dynamics of Big Brother. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/31304765/PM-App-Official-Channel-5-Big-B...

StyleFind

StyleFind is an ultimate style planner and Shopping app - revolving around the clothes in your closet and the clothes you love to have. You can easily mix and match your favourite clothers in a fun and easy manner. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/28708187/StyleFind-Case-Study-for-a-Fash...

Snap' n Save

With Snap n Save, understanding the world around you and getting deals has never been easier. Simply take a picture of any object and Sanp n Save uses mobile visual search technology to tell you what it is and will show you the best deals associated with the object. The Snap n Save app provides fast, accurate reaults. Snap a picture, learn more. That's it. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/31305927/Snap-n-Save-Click-Pictures-Get-...

TimeKeeper

To bring buyers, sellers and traders together, TimKeeper has given a big boost and taken on a modern spin to centuries-old bartering and trading system. You can share and barter your services on TimeKeeper which connects you via a chat messenger. Discover people around you, find services of others, chat with them and exchange your services. You can even create virtual money for your services and can bid them, too. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/28886487/Timekeeper-Case-Study-for-Consu...

Parking Caddie- Parking Made Easy!

Parking Caddie is a beacon app that shows you where open parking spaces are right now. You can check the facilities offered including car washing, available coupon codes, history of previous car parking updates, profile manage and many more, at the same time. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/35865937/Parking-Caddie-Parking-Made-Easy

Gftr- Gift Your Friends Exactly What They Want.

An app that lets you gift your friends exactly what they want. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32582905/Gftr-Gift-Your-Friends-Exactly-...

Travel Ease- The Only Paperless Travel Experience

The Travel App That Keeps Up With You! Share your plans with friends & family. Get instant access to your documents - wherever and whenever you need them. Check out its full view here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32929539/Travel-Ease-The-Only-Paperless-...

Mahindra Rise- Redefining Logistics Landscape

Keeping technology at the core, Mahindra Rise is redefining the logistics landscape, making it reliable and efficient. Our comprehensive approach to logistic problems create impact on the entire ecosystem of transportation, which stitches across large number of livelihoods.

Kmart

An iPhone App for "Store Managers Conference 2015" by Third Largest Discount Store Chain in the World.

MoonStones- Lifestyle App for Apple Watch

Moonstones help you to vitalize and develop self consciousness with its amazing watch app extention. Easy to use and uncomplicated navigation structure, makes this app one of the best apps in appstore.

Papr- A Photobank in your smartphone!

A photobank in your bank!

PAPR allows you to shoot photos of your favorite celebrities, upload it and find millions of photos bank client's across the world to sell the photos

Star Hub- Be the "Extraordinary" Fan!

Star Hub brings all the social activities of the most desired stars and your favorite TV channels under one roof for you.

Looky Loo- Buy & Sell Things, You No Longer Use!

Browse or Search to shop for what your're looking for, nearby!

Create a video, Tag a price to things you want to sell, write a quick description and sell the things you no longer use.

Pile In- Share Rides in Real Time Free!

PileIn finds you nearby friends and connects you with them so that you can share rides in real-time for free.

FrontDoor - Get Groceries & Products at your Doorstep

A unique way to order from a wide range of products starting from groceries to personal care and get it delivered right at your doorstep.

Change Abhi- Raising Awareness Towards Social Cause

An app that is aimed to raise awareness about social issue of the society. It lets users to share pictures, videos and documents that they capture from surroundings.

Rapnzl- Discover Top Hair Professionals

Rpnzl is the easiest way to browse photos, get inspired, read reviews and find local deals on hairstyles. At your fingertips: search and book for your next hairstyle appointment all on your phone.

Save Abhi- A Budgeting App That Helps You Save Money

SaveAbhi is just a delight with its bright and simple design. This is a great option to get you started budgeting with just a few quick, easy steps. It is designed to help you save money.

Blurshot- Turn your Photos into a Guessing Game

A unique social networking app that comes with an interesting feature where users can blur a segment in any picture. It can be unblurred provided certain activities like a pre-defined number of likes, comments or shares occur.

Agro-Ecosystems

Mountain Agro-Ecosystems Action Network (MAAN) brings together Rural Service Providers and all those who have any interest in nutrition in mountain areas for sharing information and supporting people in order to improve the nutrition situation. People with interest in nutrition in mountain agro-ecosystems can join the MAAN network.

Glubbr-Turn your location into a happening hub

Glubbr lets you create or join "Hubs" around you, wherever you are. Think of Glubbr "Hub" as a huge Bubble you create at your location where people can easily break the ice and have fun interacting with everyone inside the bubble without having to know them.

SoKompare

SoKompare is Kenya's most trusted online marketplace for Cars, Insurance and Banking services. The platform allows you to buy, sell and compare any model of car, insurance quotes and banking services from the convenience of your mobile phone.

iOS & Android Dev for Social Gaming App

"The quality was so bad it wouldn’t make sense to use any of it. I lost two years of capital and had to start over."

1.5

Jun. 2016 - Oct. 2018

Appinventiv was contracted to build an iOS and Android app and a website. They were unable to deliver the site and produced a non-functioning app. The project ended because they failed to fix critical bugs.

Berlin, Germany
Owner, Social Gaming App

Significant time and financial losses were incurred because of Appinventiv’s pattern of promising results and improvement but delivering a crucially flawed product. Their genial communications fostered an appearance of responsibility and ownership but were proved to be superficial and misleading.

I’m the founder of a social gaming app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

I wanted to develop an iOS and Android app.

We were working on an iOS and Android app for a social gaming platform. I defined the scope clearly, and they instituted a milestone plan. I also asked for a website, but they weren’t able to design it on their own. The simplest tasks (headers and footers) required me to invest my own time to correct everything.

I drafted everything necessary to build a healthy business relationship and move us in the right direction but the results were never on time. I thought they’d improve because they’re a big company with headquarters in Manhattan, but it started going downhill after two months. I stopped thinking they’d improve and could no longer attribute their issues to starting slowly. I had to check certain jobs several times because they would always forget something. I’m glad I’ve closed my chapter with them.

We had a main point of contact, but the project lead changed three times.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I was looking for reliable outsourcing companies to save money; development in Germany is quite expensive.

I spent over $50,000 with them. I paid in milestones and thought they’d stop working or lose motivation if I didn’t pay. I gave them my all, but they only gave me disappointment.

We worked together from June 2016 until October 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

I never received any acceptable results. It was unbelievable what I had to go through while working with them. They had limitless time and resources to develop a good app, but I only received a very bad, bug-filled build for iOS and Android. Even the simplest actions, like logging-in via Google, made the app crash. Some bugs were present for over a year.

The app wasn’t well known when we launched because I hadn’t done much marketing. This proved to be good as it crashed for 95% of users. When they went to save their birth date, it would save a different date. That was a problem for over a year. They always promised they’d do their best and improve, but nothing changed. The quality was so bad it wouldn’t make sense to use any of it. I lost two years of capital and had to start over. I’m now looking for another company to help.

How was project management handled?

We talked on Skype, but I only received empty words. They would act familiar and call me “brother,” but when they ought to have taken responsibility, they acted as if they’d done nothing wrong and barely knew me. Several times, it felt like I was talking to a bot. One developer promised to take care a problem and then gave me the same promise two days later as if he forgot he’d already said it.

They’re friendly, but their communication is misleading and doesn’t represent their results. They seemed inexperienced like I was their first client. They certainly weren’t like their website portrayed them to be. The only thing they did consistently was share invoices.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

I can’t think of anything.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They need to be honest with their clients and not promise something they can’t deliver. They were kind and friendly, so I wanted to believe things would change; unfortunately, they didn’t. They kept making promises, and I always received disastrous builds with several old and new bugs. Finally, I had to cancel our cooperation because it was always the same, endless story. Their behavior was extremely unfair and gave me false hope for improvement. I hope I can prevent others from making the same mistake and trusting them too much.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Be careful and don’t make too many payments upfront until results are in. I’m normally a private person, but I feel it’s my duty to give this review. I only worked with the headquarters in India (I have no experience with Appinventiv’s headquarters in Manhattan), but people should stay away from them.

1.5
    It was less affordable than other companies in India, but I was ready to pay it because I thought I’d get good results.
    I wouldn’t suggest this company to my worst enemy.

JavaScript & PHP Web Dev for IoT Startup

“The organization has a great culture and work ethics, which translates into great product development.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv is working on an application to track vehicles. Responsibilities include UI/UX design, web application development, and server-side scripting. The team primarily uses JavaScript, PHP, and Node.js.

Co-Founder & CTO, Skylark Innovations LLC

Internal stakeholders have praised Appinventiv for the quality and quantity of their deliverables. The team is technically sound, responds swiftly to feedback, and delivers in a timely manner. Their high-level management paired with their dedication to customer service make them a key partner.

I’m the co-founder of Skylark Innovations LLC. We’re an internet of things (IoT) solution provider, focusing on transportation and mobility management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We were building a web-based solution to help track vehicles. We had a basic prototype ready but needed a complete redesign of the user interface and a ton of feature development.

Appinventiv was involved in all development phases of the project, from architecture definition, UI/UX design, web application development, and server-side scripting to deployment. The application was primarily developed in Javascript, PHP, and nodeJS.

The core team comprised of a technical lead and developers. We were assigned a project manager, but our lead was so strong in both technical and project management domains that we barely had to rely on the project manager. We had a business analyst who helped with wireframes, a design and html team to bring the wireframes to life, and a development team to make it all work.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

We found Appinventiv on Clutch and selected them based on their reviews and work portfolio. Initial communication via email was quick and precise. I decided to meet them on site to discuss the project details and finalize the contract. During our on-site meeting, Appinventiv assigned us an excellent technical lead, and I met the management team as well. By the end of the day, we had laid out a detailed project plan and even finalized a simple and intuitive user interface for our application. After this meeting, there was no doubt that Appinventiv would be a great partner in developing our project, and it turned out to be exactly that.

We’ve worked with them on this project since April 2018, and our team size and project scope continue to expand.

We launched our beta product, which was very well received by our customers. For a startup, this is a crucial stage, and product quality and reliability are deciding factors to success. Appinventiv delivered a great beta. The deployment process was very fluid, and the team’s ability to respond to refinements and updates was swift. The overall experience was wonderful, and this gave us the confidence to significantly increase the project scope for launch.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

All of the top-level management is extremely responsive and approachable. Our project lead is a technical superstar, has an impeccable work ethic, and is very transparent and responsive. He guides the entire team while also contributing to the development efforts himself. I appreciate how reliable they are; if they promise to do something by a certain deadline, they absolutely do.

In terms of communication, they’re willing to listen to feedback and take it in a constructive way. They implement our comments within a realistic timeframe and are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.

Appinventiv's focus towards customer success, track record for meeting project goals with increasingly complex requirements, and ability to respond quickly to unforeseen scenarios make them a great development partner.

They’re a great service provider with concrete assets and house a staff of 300–350 developers. The organization has a great culture and work ethics, which translates into great product development. Appinventiv hits a lot of benchmarks like technology, quality, reliability, communication and feedback.

Appinventiv is expanding into new technological frontiers such as AR and VR, and I encourage them in this endeavor. Our own project in the near future will incorporate AR, and we look forward to developing these features with Appinventiv.

Although it’s not always possible, meeting face to face during project definition phases helps ensure a successful engagement. Appinventiv was very accommodative to our on-site visit requests, and, for that, we are very grateful.

Overall Score I've been with them for a long time and haven’t had any major complaints.

Social Media App Dev for Venture Firm

"I haven’t received a code and my money is gone."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv wrote code for an iOS and Android application. The solution had a React Native frontend and a MongoDB backend. This review was originally 1-star overall for the initial delivery but updated by the client November 20, 2018.

Brussels, Belgium
Jean-Noël Fameni
CEO, Beprosoft Venture

The initial project suffered from miscommunication over the knowledge transfer phase, and the team started coding without an architecture in place. Appinventiv has since rectified the situation, assigning more experienced senior resources and better conveying the dev process to manage expectations.

I’m the founder and owner of Beprosoft Venture, a Belgian venture capital firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We hired Appinventiv to build a mobile application based on our set of internal requirements.

We envisioned a social networking app that would help connect users face-to-face. The guidelines specified Android and iOS versions with a React Native frontend. Appinventiv chose PHP and MongoDB for the backend.

We worked with a project manager and one developer.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I found the CEO and project manager via Upwork. Appinventiv appeared to be a good company with impressive experience.

I spent $2,000 on a down payment. Appinventive estimated the total cost at $20,000.

We started working together in August 2018 and I ended the partnership a few months later in October.

How did the relationship with Appinventiv evolve?

The project’s original timeline was five months, but problems arose after only eight weeks. The team started coding without a structure or database architecture, even though we provided documentation. The demo was not functional during in-house tests. I emailed the CEO, development team, and project manager, but none of them responded.

Appinventiv had insisted on a $2,000 deposit. But it was after the demo tests that I ended the partnership and requested a refund. Although the team hadn’t been responsive, Peeyush (COO, Appinventiv) did reach out to say a refund wasn’t possible.

How did the vendor address the problems that arose?

I told Peeyush that the team was not professional and the project wasn’t working. Peeyush apologized and offered to change the development team; he acknowledged by architecture and mobile app development expertise. However, we didn’t see any follow through on that offer. Appiventiv continued to write unstable code for a non-functional product.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

I haven’t received a code and my money is gone. Since this was a startup project, my business partner and I had to raise funds for the build.

How was project management handled?

I preferred to work with Appiventiv through Upwork, but they requested to arrange the project outside of the platform. We primarily communicated via Skype.

No, I had a negative experience.

In what specific areas can they improve?

The team was unresponsive. Their lack of communication cost me a significant amount of time.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Appinventiv is a larger company. They typically assign junior developers and other less-experienced resources to projects.

Updated Review

This review was updated on November 30th, 2018, by the client. The original star ratings were: Overall - 1, Quality - .5, Schedule - 2, Cost - 1, NPS - .5. New content is below:

After the MVP was completed, I resumed working with them again in November 2018. Appinventiv has changed the project manager and added more senior people to the main project, and we have started working on it again.

How did the relationship with Appinventiv evolve?

Initially, there was some lack of communication as mentioned in my original review. However, I like the company and the people overall. They tried to get things sorted out, but somehow things didn't go as well as planned.

How did the vendor address the problems that arose?

I'd hired an intern and wanted to train him alongside the Appinventiv team, but this went wrong at some point. We're now working with their new team of senior resources.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

The code I received was not complete as the project is a long-term project. I'm giving them some more time to wrap things up with the new team and further continue development for next release.

How was project management handled?

We mutually agreed to work outside of Upwork because both sides were uncomfortable paying extra through the freelancer platform. Instead, we chose to pay them through wire transfers.

Appinventiv is a process-oriented organization with skilled resources. I should have given their experts more time to settle and understand the project's complexity before expecting results.

In what specific areas can they improve?

As a startup builder company, we always look for quick turnaround times, which might have led to an unorganized work plan in our case.

The Appinventiv team could have helped us better understand their process and the industry's way of working in more detail, which would have helped us set more realistic expectations. I wish they took more time to clarify the knowledge transfer processes and agile formulas to non-IT people. A written manual on process would work.

Android & iOS for Group Travel Coordination App

"I can’t envision a better experience than what I had."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv developed a mobile platform for iOS and Android devices. The team developed a payment gateway, chat features, and event creation functionalities on a React Native stack. The app is now in beta.

Houston, Texas
Sudheer Bethanabotla
Founder, Group Set Go

Positive beta testing has set high expectations for the upcoming launch. The app is functional and has an appealing look and feel. Appinventiv resolved initial management issues quickly and now provides smooth service. The team is communicative, flexible, and dedicated to achieving top results.

I’m the chief founder and the CEO of Group Set Go. We have a mobile platform that connects people for group activities such as fishing trips.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We hired them to build our mobile platform.

Appinventiv developed the platform on a React Native technology stack for both iOS and Android. We provided the team with a complete scope, including the key features; we also supplied screenshots of other applications for inspiration. The team then did wireframes and mind mapping; our side sketched out designs before the development phase.

From there, Appinventiv built out the features. They created the payment gateway to accommodate the different dynamics and exceptions that go into planning group events. Next, they created filters for activity hosts to set gender and age preferences. The team also enabled hosts to promote their events on social media platforms.

Recently, we’ve released beta versions to select audiences and plan to launch the app in November 2018. Beta features include account creation, user authentication via Google, and email- and Facebook-based logins. New users automatically enter the group chat and have the option to engage in one-on-one chats.

For each event posting, the app lists cost ranges, which calculate capacity and the initial price. Users don’t have to pay for an activity until five days before the event; the platform lets users plan and modify the activity before they’re charged. Our company processes payments and then releases the money to hosts after the trip’s completion to prevent strangers from exchanging funds.

We work with a project manager, QA resources, and technical leads for the frontend and backend. Their senior management gets involved in high-level issues.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

Our team decided on React Native before hiring a vendor. We then used Clutch to assess 10 vendors with React Native expertise, which I then shortlisted to eight American, Ukrainian, and Indian agencies. My previous experience with international agencies made me cautious in selecting the right partner.

Appinventiv had the best bid; they understood our concepts, proposed a compelling approach, and displayed interest in pursuing our goals. The team met my expectations for a React Native partner, which is not always easy to accomplish.

We’ve spent over $100,000.

We started working with Appinventiv in February 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Despite my initial concerns about working with an offshore vendor, Appinventiv has been the right partner for this project. The team is committed to meeting deadlines; they work at night to push screens and tasks through the development process. User testing has also exceeded my expectations. The platform is functional and has only minor bugs around issues such as cost estimates. The positive user feedback excites us, as does the solution’s great look and feel.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

During development, we had daily status calls—sometimes just 10-minute touch points—and only skipped them on the rare occasions when everyone was clear about the work. In addition to calls, I received weekly and daily status reports; the project manager and I spoke every Sunday to review the prior week the plan priorities for the upcoming one.

To verify everything was on track, Appinventiv did mini-demos in between functionality deliveries. The team originally used Basecamp to track progress, but I pushed them toward Slack because I didn’t care for the first tool. Although everyone has Skype, Slack remains our primary method for communication.

Appinventiv is committed to client satisfaction. Since the project is a fix-bid engagement, I’ve documented as much as I could to avoid scope changes and bugs. Although I promised the team in advance that we wouldn’t have significant scope creep, a few minor adjustments were necessary. Appinventiv has accommodated us in a flexible and reasonable manner; they've never complained. I can’t envision a better experience than what I had.

The team’s commitment is great, but their project management—including methodology and approach—could improve slightly. We started a bit haphazardly; the original project manager may not have been the best fit for our needs. I escalated the issue to Appinventiv’s leadership, and they immediately assigned me another resource in quick order.

Additionally, I’ve had issues with some Skype-based status calls because our internet connection isn’t always reliable. We lose the day when we can’t connect with Appinventiv. However, these are minor issues, and I have nothing against their team.

Clients should be clear with scope requirements, but also remain open to minor changes. Feel free to escalate issues as needed. As long as customers are fair, Appinventiv will fix issues right away in a fair manner. Expect to have a good experience with them.

iOS & Android App Dev for Location-Based Social App

“They're very innovative and passionate about the project.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Appinventiv is building a social app for iOS/Android/tablet. They developed the wireframes, managed UX/UI design, and are overseeing the development phase.

New Jersey, USA
Dara Weislo
Founder, The Blurbb

The app hasn’t launched yet, but the quality of their work exceeded all expectations. Experienced and professional, Appinventiv guided the entire process, while their commitment and affordable rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the founder of Blurbb.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

I needed a company to help me develop an app.

They provide recommendations and oversee the development of the app. It's a social app that is compatible with iOS, Android, and tablet. They also developed all the wireframes and provided UX/UI design. The app is location-based and has a modern tone, which I like.

I have a project manager and work with a couple of other team members.

How did you come to work with them?

I was looking at different developers and the apps they had produced. I talked to 3–4 firms and Appinventiv was very diligent in following up. They were willing to take the lead on the project (it's an unfamiliar territory to me) and had the best rates, so I chose them.

We started working with them in March 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

I was very nervous, but they took me under their wing and guided the process. We haven't had a soft launch yet, but we're hoping to launch next month. Every app has bugs and I expect we'll have them too, but I'm confident in the quality of their work. They exceeded my expectations, especially in terms of the value I got for the money I paid.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. They work with my schedule and make the whole process easy for me. We mostly use email, Basecamp, and WhatsApp to communicate.

I appreciate their technical expertise. They're very innovative and passionate about the project.

I can't think of anything.

Have a clear plan, but be flexible and open to changes

Overall Score It’s been an exceptional experience. I feel lucky to have such a great team to work with.

App & Web Development for Consumer Discount Platform

"They’re extremely good at the services they provide."

Appinventiv built a prototype of an online discount platform and will handle its further feature development once more funding comes through.

Owner, Consumer Discount Platform

Their knowledgeable and cooperative team delivered a prototype that works smoothly. Appinventiv sticks to timelines as promised, anticipating possible issues and providing suggestions that will make the product more efficient. Their professionalism and diligence set them apart from others.

I’m the owner of a company established in 2017 with the aim of creating a new website and mobile app that will offer discounts for online shopping.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

I’ve worked with them on building a full web app.

Appinventiv has been building the full product on my behalf. We went through a series of phone calls and emails to discuss what I wanted. They built a prototype based on that, and took care of any changes within a day or two. After I get more funding, I’ll go ahead and build the full product with them.

We’re currently using a CMS, which we’re planning to integrate through APIs. The purpose of the platform is to offer instant discounts for online shopping, as well as several other features which are still in being planned out.

I mainly communicate with a project manager from their team, though I’ve also worked with two other people on the technology side. Additionally, I’m in contact with their co-founder and managing director, who is friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I found them on a review website, where they were listed as number one. I sent them a message and described my idea, and they were willing to help, so we slowly started working together.

The cost has been around $50,000.

We started working with Appinventiv in January 2018. The collaboration is ongoing.

I’ve got a prototype that works perfectly, but we haven’t built any integrations with retail partners yet. I’ve worked quite well with them. So far, they’ve been able to handle everything I’ve asked them to do.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

When they promise to deliver on a date, they stick to it, unless there’s a hiccup on my side. They also let me know of any issues in advance so that we can adjust and accommodate for them. They work to the best of their abilities and do it seamlessly. We use email, Skype, and WhatsApp for communication.

They’re extremely good at the services they provide. Other companies I’ve spoken to weren’t as professional or diligent as Appinventiv is.

No. I’m extremely happy with the service they’re providing.

Tell them what you want and they’ll accommodate that as they see fit. This happened to me when I suggested something. They were willing to take my directions, but also gave me an alternative that could save time and money and would make the system more efficient. Their knowledge and understanding are excellent.

Android App Development for Electronics Manufacturer

“One of their biggest strengths that I haven’t seen in others is how they fill in the blanks.”

Feb. 2018 – Ongoing

Appinventiv created an Android application for an electronics manufacturer’s product. The product allows users to control their smartphones’ functions with hand gestures to make driving safer.

Grenoble, France
CEO, Electronics Manufacturer

So far, the collaboration with Appinventiv is going well. Their work is stable and nearly bug-free. They have the expertise needed to support the complex development, and they show this through their easy understanding of the work. They offer strong clarity through their direct communications.

I’m the CEO of an electronics manufacturer that does gesture recognition products for home and automotive use. Our product allows users to create a distraction-free environment while driving.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

A local team started the project, and then I migrated it to Appinventiv. Our Android app is complex, and we needed it to handle a lot of functions. We needed a company to help us develop our app.

The app is piloted completely by our product.

We work closely with our main point of contact who is a developer. One other person checks in with us too.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I looked at 20 companies in India and interviewed 4–5 of them. Appinventiv seemed more professional in their approach. They were much more responsive as well. They had a background in IoT products and in Android and iOS development. They seemed stable enough to use my product and make a new app for it.

We’ve spent €20,000–€25,000 ($23,124–$28,911 USD).

We started working together in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The development is going well so far. They have met the arrangements we made. There aren’t many bugs compared to what we expected for an outsourced project. It’s working well.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak directly with the developer and we don’t have to go through the project manager, giving great transparency. The project manager is only needed if there are issues which we have not had. The developer understands the specifications when we discuss them with him on the phone. We communicate mainly through Skype.

Sometimes we have to make sudden changes and adjustments and not everything can be documented. For those cases, we need somebody who understands rapidly what we want to accomplish and add something of their own if there are missing elements.

They have quick turnaround times. They’ve worked on many projects, which gives them a good idea of the new requirements and how to map them easily. One of their biggest strengths that I haven’t seen in others is how they fill in the blanks.

They’re good on the development side, but they need to follow the style guides for the aesthetics side. I have a UI designer who provides the aesthetics. They should not take liberties in changing them.

Working with the developer that I was assigned to has been good.

Native iOS & Android Scheduling Apps

“Appinventiv built an app that has helped streamline our entire line of business for the customer.”

Oct. 2017 - May 2018

Appinventiv developed a native app for iOS and Android, incorporating custom features that allow users to access pricing and scheduling information in real time.

Dallas, Texas
Kevin Lewis
Owner, Property Forensix

Appinventiv quickly grasped the goals and objectives of the project, building an app that will help streamline and standardize many areas of the business. Extremely communicative and responsive to customer needs, working with their team continues to be an enjoyable experience.

I'm the owner of Lewis and Sons Pest Control LLC, a home inspection, pest control, and energy assessment company that provides services across the U.S.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We're in the process of standardizing the inspection process by developing an app that would allow us to offer customers instant price quotes, as well as real time scheduling and reporting. Since rates, reporting, and restrictions vary from provider to provider and state to state, we wanted to create a solution that empowered the customer and made the process easier.

Appinventiv developed a native app for iOS and Andoid that allows users to schedule appointments and get pricing estimates by entering specific information about their property. Custom features also allow users to add or remove items to their plan, updating their price estimates as they make changes, and to fill out and submit forms with more information about their requests.

I have one main point of contact who manages a team of iOS and Android developers.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I found Appinventiv on Clutch and decided to reach out to them based on their positive reviews.

We've invested $15,000–$20,000 thus far.

We started working with them in October 2017 and just finished development in May 2018, but we're still in the process of testing and fine-tuning the app.

Appinventiv built an app that has helped streamline our entire line of business for the customer. It's allowed us to shift the ownership of work off the inspector and empowered the customer with the ability to decide what services they want and how much they're willing to pay. Although the app is not yet available in app stores, we're very happy with it overall and excited for the changes it will bring to our industry.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

We receive weekly updates from Appinventiv as they test the app through TestFlight. We haven't had any trouble communicating with their team and have been able to track milestones efficiently through Basecamp throughout the engagement.

I'm most impressed by their level of constant and professional communication with us. Despite their location, we haven't had any issues with time management or language barriers. They were also been able to quickly understand exactly what we wanted to achieve early on.

Having assets and idea of what we wanted before going into conversations with their team helped us a lot. I suggest bringing as much information as possible to the table from the start, including wireframes or rough sketches if possible.

They're very competitively priced compared to other developers we reached out to.

iOS App Development for Political Polling Platform

“They were very accommodating and they followed through on their work.”

Nov. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Appinventiv assisted the initial iOS release of a political app. They created an admin hub to send surveys and to manage users and data. They provided PHP development and front- and backend data management.

Lexington, Kentucky
Brad Farley
Founder, Kano Politics

The app launched very recently and Appinventiv performed well throughout the build process. When regulations required changes after delivery, they prioritized the project at no extra cost. They were service-minded and polite.

I’m the founder of Kano Politics. We run a mobile app that issues political micro-surveys. We also have a user-generated discussion forum. We ask a variety of questions to gauge the political spectrum, find points of compromise, and move control away from political extremes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

We wanted someone to help us build an MVP. We had some development experience, but we wanted to work with a well-regarded agency that would work within our budget.

They helped us complete the initial release of the iOS version for market tests. We provided the main mock-up for the operational capabilities and they suggested features that would complement our ideas. They created an admin site with various controls. We can send new surveys, manage content, visualize data, and work with various user features.

All those elements are part of the MVP and we have other advanced processes in the background. We use Firebase, which has some ingrained JSON API export capability. They also did some PHP web development and front- and backend data management. We can run advanced analysis to provide better insight to policy makers and political parties.

We worked directly with their project manager. He then relayed information to their development team.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

We found them on Clutch. Their services and their previous work looked good and it made sense to hire them.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services.

We started working together in November 2017. Because of some issues with the Apple app review team, we finished at the end of April 2018.

I’m very happy with it. We are working out a few little bugs, most of which were caused by the last-minute push to meet with Apple’s approval. It’s still too early to have a clear idea of user metrics, but the app is very good overall.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

They did really well. Their project manager was in touch with us at least once a day and more frequently as we got closer to approval. They were polite and in control of everything and they did very well with a 10-hour time difference. We communicated via Skype and used Basecamp. I’m not a huge fan of Basecamp, but they used it consistently.

They were very accommodating and they followed through on their work. We paid them in full when we submitted the first time. When Apple came back with requests, they didn’t hesitate to jump back in and make changes. They prioritized us in their log and didn’t charge us extra. I’m very pleased with their customer service.

This was my first submission to Apple, so it was a learning experience for me. The Apple review was quite subjective, which was not their fault. I hoped they would help us reduce more of the surprises in the review process ahead of time. A lot of that is out of their control, but it might be something they can improve on.

Be as thorough as you can with your initial ideas and develop clear mock-ups. They do well with ambiguous requirements, but they will give you the best results if you solidify your goals ahead of time.

Overall Score They did a great job.
    The value was definitely there.
    We're very pleased with the quality. There were some minor language issues, but very good overall.

Android App Dev & Admin Panel for In-Real-Life Gaming

“...they've done more than I could've imagined in a relatively short amount of time.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Appinventiv is designing and developing a gaming app for Android based on basic concepts and requirements provided, including real-time tracking and mapping functionalities.

Sole Proprietor

Salt Lake City, Utah
Darien Orvin
Founder, Airsoft Gaming App

Appinventiv's progress thus far has exceeded expectations. Their team proves to fully grasp the goals and requirements of the game, offering invaluable input along the way. Despite their distance, they remain accessible in communicating and are quick to make adjustments as requested.

I'm in the process of starting my own company by developing an airsoft gaming app that can track player locations in real time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appinventiv?

I needed to find an app developer to bring my idea to life. It's not meant to be readily available to everyone in the same way other apps are. We'll be supplying players with Samsung phones, so they don't risk damaging their own equipment.

I came to Appinventiv with an idea of a gaming app that they've been designing and developing for Android devices. Through the initial discovery phase, they've been able to fill in the blanks with suggestions and input as needed.

They're also creating an online administrator panel so the game and player locations can be managed by one person. They're incorporating functionality that allows the administrator to create a map area and track devices. The players will be able to access the map through the app.

I work with four people, including a designer, project manager, developer, and marketing manager.

How did you come to work with Appinventiv?

I had researched companies online and reached out to many for quotes. However, most vendors required a deposit for an estimate. I ended up working with Appinventiv, because they were the only company without that requirement.

I've spent about $70,000 thus far.

I've been working with them since December 2017 and the app is almost half-way developed as of now [March 2018].

There were many aspects of the game I wasn't expecting Appinventiv to grasp, but they've done more than I could've imagined in a relatively short amount of time. Any details I haven't liked, they've been quick to change. The overall design and functionality is coming along quite nicely.

How did Appinventiv perform from a project management standpoint?

I don't have any complaints about working with their team. I've been very happy with all of the ideas they've contributed thus far. We generally track project progress through Basecamp and stay in touch through weekly Skype calls and meetings.

They're very friendly and easy to work with. They make sure I'm happy and take the time to communicate with me regularly to put me at ease.

No. They ask if I have any complaints during our weekly check-ins, but I have yet to be unhappy with anything they're doing.

Because they're based in India, our schedules don't completely align.