Best Technology Partner For Mobile & Web Apps 🇺🇸

Thank you for taking out time to read about AppInnovative! We are a full service digital agency based in Dubai with having presence in US, Canada and Pakistan. We design and develop websites and mobile applications.

We constantly pursue tech updates to make sure we are continually ahead of the curve with all the services we offer. Our clientele includes SMEs, startup and big enterprises.

Services

• Design
  • Development
  • Post Launch
  • Pitch Deck

Solutions

• Mobile Application Development [Native & Hybrid]
  • Web Development
  • User Experience (UI/UX)
  • DevOps
  • Virtual Reality
  • Digital Marketing
  • Video Animation
  • Video Editing
  • Internet of things (IoT)

Mississauga, Canada
    United Arab Emirates
  • D-6, Al-Hamra Center, Block,7 & 8 Shaheed-e-Millat Road
    Karachi, S 75210
    Pakistan

Habitt, Habib Canadian Bank, Ghaseeel, EGRB.

Wordpress Website Design & Development Image

Wordpress Website Design & Development

Wordpress Website Design & Development

iOS Mobile Application Image

iOS Mobile Application

Persist App is a time and activity tracking mobile app we design and developed on iOS.

Laundry Marketplace Image

Laundry Marketplace

UAE based first Online Laundry Marketplace app.

Mobile & Watch OS App Image

Mobile & Watch OS App

LifeStone Mobile App & Wearble App

Habib Canadian Bank Image

Habib Canadian Bank

Habib Canadian Bank

Backend System Dev for Travel Agency

"It saved us loads of money. We automated the entire process that brought our department cost from 12 people to 3."

Jan. 2016 - May 2020

A travel bureau hired AppInnovative to automate its backend services to reduce the dependency on employees and allow 24/7 access to back-office services.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Zaheer Ulhaque
General Manager, Al Ittihad Travel Bureau

The process saved lots of money, bringing the backend department from a staff of twelve to a staff of three. They met all deadlines and impressed with their clear communication and cost-effectiveness.

I am a General Manager at Alittihad Travel Bureau Abu Dhabi - UAE.

For what projects/services did your company hire AppInnovative?

We wanted to automated all our backend services to reduce the dependency on employees and make more things automated for our corporate clients.

To reduce number of staff involved in a process. To bring our back office services available 24x7 through technology. To save cost in long run.

Through personal references.

AppInnovative developed the back office solution that helped us automated the entire process from our corporate client raising a request to issue a ticket to its fulfilling in our office and raising an invoice to after sales service. We developed the entire system in collaboration with AppInnovative and now our 12 people workload is done by 4 persons.

We dealt with the CTO and the Project Manager. I believed 3 dedicated web developers worked on our project.

It saved us loads of money. We automated the entire process that brought our department cost fo 12 people to 3.

Project manager share all the development phases and milestone on weekly basis. We were not very involved on day to day as we took updates on fortnightly meetings. Over all the project meet our deadlines.

Clear communication and Cost effective. We took quotes from 5 companies and they all quoted outrageously where as AppInnovative was very competitive.

May be over all cost can be little less that what we spent, but over all we do not have any complains.

Overall Score Good job, from a satisfied client.
    They always met our deadlines.
    All the quotes we received, they were more competitive and accommodating.
    The product we received was very profession free of errors.
    We already recommended to 2 companies we knew.

Web Dev for Travel Metasearch Site

"They had smooth communication, an eye for detail, and a good skill set."

Sept. - Oct. 2017

AppInnovative created a metasearch website that integrated with a Skyscanner API. With the solution, users could see real-time details for airline travel, hotel booking, and car rentals.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Adnan Abbas
Manager, Al Ketbi Travel

The tool demonstrated high potential for internal use to support corporate clients. Beyond their proven skill set, AppInnovative communicated their progress via regular calls.

I am a General Manager at a local travel agency in Abu Dhabi, AL KETBI TRAVELS. We take care of travel plans of private and governmental organizations in UAE.

For what projects/services did your company hire AppInnovative?

We wanted to explore the are of online meta search therefore, we hired AppInnovative to develop a meta search website with the help of skyscanner API integration.

To provide general users for online fare comparison and ultimately use the website to generate more leads for our travel agency by selling those users the airline ticket and hotel bookings, etc.

We floated the query to 6 vendors in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, out of which we shortlisted 3 with competitive prices and good experience in the selected field. We prioritized our shortlisting on the basis of company's experience in travel field.

They designed and develop the entire website from scratch. They integrated the skyscanner API to fetch out the real-time details for airline travel, hotel bookings and car rentals. They curated the design for each page and it was flexible to be viewed on different devices. Over all we liked the work submitted to us.

We closed the project with the CTO and the project manager was assigned to us. We had all the work related discussion with the project manager who communicated with us on all the stages from design to finish.

We had a good start initially. Later we discovered that the tool ha more internal advantages for our corporate clients than as a general user.

It was good. We had regular discussion via email and some time calls, and we were informed at all the stages. All the delivery was followed with a call of what was done and what not.

They had smooth communication, an eye for detail, and a good skill set.

There is always room for improvement, but over all my experience was very good. No complains.

Overall Score Their support is beyond description, they respond within minutes. They come up with really creative ideas and willing to give more than required.
    We have all our work provided on the committed dates.
    They were the most competitive on all the quotes we received.
    We received all deliveries whiteout any error.
    Very likely. I recommend working with them, specially for travel related ideas.

Web Development for Black Car Service

"I felt very comfortable with them."

Nov. 2019 - Mar. 2020

A black car service provider hired AppInnovative to develop their website. After collaborating on design and providing suggestions of their own, the team built the site.

Toronto, Canada
Owner, Black Car Service

Internal stakeholders are pleased with AppInnovative's work, noting the excellent quality of the work delivered. Along the way, the team was responsive, professional, and attentive to the client's vision.

I’m the owner of a black car service.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInnovative?

I needed someone to develop my website.

AppInnovative developed my website according to how I wanted it. They added a few of their own ideas that were helpful as well. There were some calculators in terms of distance and time that they structured out.

I dealt with one main person. As the project went on, there was another person that reached out to make sure I was getting what I needed.

How did you come to work with AppInnovative?

They were recommended by a friend. I spoke to a few companies but I liked the way AppInnovative structured the project. The way they explained it was pretty straightforward, so I decided to go with them.

I spent $4,700 CAD (approximately $3,500 USD).

The project took place between November 2019-March 2020. It took longer because I got tied up traveling for a couple of months and it was left hanging. I wasn’t in a rush.

They do good work. The ideas they came up with were very intuitive and user friendly. My business is silent at the moment due to COVID-19, but the product AppInnovative delivered is amazing. I told them what I needed and they executed it accordingly.

How did AppInnovative perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was excellent. If something came to my mind off-hours, I’d send them a quick message. They’d reply back as fast as they could. We used phone, video calls, and met twice in-person.

I felt very comfortable with them. We did everything step-by-step and I monitored everything.

I have no complaints.

Partner with them, hands down. I definitely recommend them. Describe what you want in detail and AppInnovative will do it.

Web Dev for Bank

"They had the integrity, depth of knowledge, and patience that’s required from a certain perspective."

Apr. 2019 - Feb. 2020

AppInnovative built a new website for a bank using Java and PHP. They integrated security solutions, a database, a simple online application form, and a tool that converts XML data.

Mississauga, Canada
Ali-Jaffer Ansar
Risk & Innovation Specialist, Habib Canadian Bank

The website is complete but has yet to launch due to delays on the client’s end. The client was impressed with AppInnovative’s quality of work and willingness to make multiple changes based on their feedback. Their ability to comply with the client’s requirements stood out.

I’m a risk and innovation specialist at Habib Canadian Bank.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInnovative?

We wanted to redesign our website.

AppInnovative built us a website from scratch to comply with GDPR requirements and streamlining our online application process.

We told them what we want, which was to have transparency and clear precise information to be presented to our customers. We requested that they provide a few designs, and they came up with designs with our requirements and industry in mind. We selected the ones we preferred, and then they started the build.

Our current website is on WordPress. Part of the reason we wanted to change our website was that WordPress isn’t necessarily best from a security perspective. We also wanted a database. AppInnovative built the new site in PHP and Java. We then connected with their IT team to go over security aspects.

How did you come to work with AppInnovative?

They connected with us through LinkedIn and knew about our bank because they had done work for one of our customers.

We spent about $10,000–$25,000 CAD (approximately $7,300–$18,000 USD).

The initial discussion took place in Q2 last year, and we finished the project after a soft launch by February this year.

AppInnovative completed their job, but we haven’t launched yet because we have to do our own initiatives, and due to COVID-19, we’ve postponed it. We have a thorough screening and testing process, and they were quite patient with us. We had them redo some items multiple times, and they were helpful in that situation.

How did AppInnovative perform from a project management standpoint?

We followed through using Slack communication. We had a strict timeline and were fluid on the design spectrum. We set time for design and review, and after that, we had quite a few other applications. One is a simple form that connects through and is an integrated solution that converts XML data. We had lots of emphasis on security solutions we wanted and a lot of testing. All in all, it took about 6–8 months.

Our journey has been quite fruitful. I can’t think of anything they need to improve from their perspective. They taught us things that we previously weren’t aware of.

Depending on your level of understanding, they’re quite accommodating. They have an open, transparent approach.

iOS & Android Development for Laundry Hub App

"It was a successful project."

Oct. 2017 - May 2018

AppInnovative developed a native iOS and Android application from scratch. The app showcases different laundries within a specific area. It is launched in the market.

Dubai, UAE
Mohammed Al Radhi
Founder, Ghaseeel

The app is fully functional with over 100 users. Their team is currently making updates. AppInnovative is a communicative team that delivers on time. Their skilled expertise is also noteworthy.

I’m the owner and founder of Ghaseeel, a marketplace for all laundry systems in the UAE.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInnovative?

I decided to complete my application with them.

AppInnovative built the app for iOS and Android from scratch. It was done natively. Within the app, there is a map that shows all of the laundries in an area. There’s a notification system, a payment gateway, and an area for discount codes. It also saves past locations. There is a backend area that only the laundries can access.

I worked directly with a representative.

How did you come to work with AppInnovative?

I had a friend who had worked with them. During the time I was looking for developers, I spoke to my close friends, and they guided me to AppInnovative. They showed me a quality response and knowledge of the job.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

I believe we started working with them in November 2017. The app launched in the market in mid-2018.

It was a successful project. The app is fully operational, but their team is currently working on an update. I’ve started making revenue from it, and the app has 100+ users, which I consider a success.

How did AppInnovative perform from a project management standpoint?

There were face-to-face meetings. We communicated through emails, sent documents, and occasionally had video calls.

They promise delivery on a certain date, and their team keeps their promise.

The user interface design.

A lot of my friends are contacting them. I recommend working with AppInnovative.

I have already recommended them to my friends and they’ve started projects with them.

iOS Development for Time Management App

“They’re flexible, even when I give them a hard time about who caused a mistake.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

AppInnovative developed an iOS app for a time management platform. They helped with the design and are now running testing efforts.

Dubai
Mohamed Abd Elhai
Co-Founder, Persist App

Though the final product hasn’t met the client’s original expectations, they’re satisfied with it being live in the App Store and able to work on a second version. AppInnovative is patient and flexible, but the lack of clarity and changing scope made the project challenging to manage at times.

I’m the co-founder of Persist App, a productivity app for time management.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppInnovative?

I needed someone to develop my iOS app.

AppInnovative designed the screens and coded our iOS app. The only thing we provided them with was our logo design. They had an initial design based on the scope and we had several discussions to make some changes and iterations. We’re still fine-tuning features and are in the testing phase with the app. If the app has demand, we’ll continue making the Android version.

I’ve dealt with eight people, including their designers and programmers. We also occasionally speak with their manager.

How did you come to work with AppInnovative?

My colleague had already worked with them on an application and I liked how it looked, so I decided to hire them.

We’ve spent between $6,000–$7,000.

We started working together in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing, since we’re fixing issues and testing.

The app is now live in the Apple Store for free. I’m pretty much satisfied, we’re still getting bugs but that is normal at the start of any app. We’re receiving feedback from users to change colors and button sizes, which are things we hadn’t even considered. Although it’s not fully what I was expecting, it’s enough for us to move onto the next version which will be even more stable.

How did AppInnovative perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello for the whole team to be available for any questions and feedback. It worked well at the start, but as we’ve added more changes to the scope, the flow of changes and requirements were messed up.

The number of documents became confusing and time was stretched, so we struggled a bit because I’m very particular about time management. The changes in scope made it so the process wasn’t as I imagined it’d be to work with people far away.

They’re flexible, even when I give them a hard time about who caused a mistake. They’re understanding when they have to be on standby to wait for me. They never show any annoyance and accept any changes I need. I’m thankful for them because I wouldn’t have the app with my budget and timeframe without them.

There have been some issues when it comes to internal communication, as I have to repeatedly give information and submissions. There have been clarity issues, so if they don’t understand something, it’d be better if they let me know.

Stick to your plan from day one. Changes are a big deal with this company and it creates hassles for everyone. Be very detailed in every piece that you want and don’t expect someone else to do it for you. You’re the client and you need to own everything — I didn’t stick to the scope and didn’t share enough details.

They’re not expensive.
    Their team is flexible and willing to improve.

Website Maintenance & Updates for Sports Therapy Center

"We love the fast response."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

AppInnovative provided website design and maintenance. They maintained and constructed the website.

Alliston, Ontario
Director & Owner, Physiotherapy Center

AppInnovative successfully had effective communication and information displayed. The workflow was effective and responsive.

I am the owner of Alliston Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation.

For what projects/services did your company hire AppInnovative?

We use AppInnovativeto design our website. They manage and construct the overall look and feel of our website.

Our main goal for our website was to create a clear and easy to navigate website that includes all the necessary information about our clinics services.

We found AppInnovative through Google and through business connections

It’s an ongoing project where we supply goals for our website and the team makes the following changes

We have one main correspondence which is more than enough for our business

Effective communication with our clients through the website, helps convey important dates and relevant information and updates regarding the current pandemic, information source for client use and referral and feedback

Extremely effective, fast response and great workflow and communication with the team

We love the fast response and live communication that is open for critique on both ends

Nope

Overall Score Very happy with overall performance
    No scheduling problems or conlfict
    Very reasonable
    Happy with the performance
    Likely to refer to fallow business owners