𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Appingine is a premier Development & Marketing Company that provides Custom Apps Development and Marketing Solutions for all major Mobile, Web and Game App Development platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, Gaming and Social Media platforms.

Appingine is fueled by individuals who have been breathing & living technology for over decades have a proven track record of designing & developing Custom Mobile App & Web Apps with inspiring UI/UX designs, amazing graphics and robust features.

We strongly believe in data-driven decision making which involves agile, analytics driven approach towards all production milestones. We are always on prowl for the newest tech & innovations and how we might be able to leverage it to the benefit of the iPhone apps, android apps and the websites that we are building.

We offer versatile Digital solutions to our global business clients. We have a proven track record of successful strategy, planning and development. When you entitle us your project to get our services you can expect:

•          Close collaboration and assistance
  •          A dedicated team for support & compliance
  •          Robust growth and development time-lines
  •          Experience & proven methodologies for mobile marketing
  •          Affordable prices

With our extensive knowledge in the field of Development and a highly skilled & creative in-house team of Developers, Designers, Project Managers, Solution Consultants and Marketers, we can help you bring your idea into reality by providing end to end development services, starting from initial Scoping & Analysis, Designing, Development, Product Launch, Marketing & Promotion and Maintenance Services.

2008
Los Angeles, CA
  • 4929 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90010
  • Los Angeles

Our clientele base comprises upon innovative entrepreneurs, emerging Startups and growing enterprises. Over the period of time Appingine has helped in the development of world class Mobile Apps for 300+ clients from cross industry verticals. Some of our key solutions are Smart News, Zomato, Avis Group, Northwest Career College, Teespring, WebMD, Curso Catolico, Munchery etc.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Avis Car Rental App

Need to rent a car on the go? The Avis Car Rental app has you covered. Exclusive to the Avis app, Avis Preferred members gain access to all features as well as exchanging or upgrading your car upon arriving at the rental location, quickly returning your car, locking and unlocking your car and more real-time rental features. Find your nearest Avis Car Rental locations, hours of operation, addresses and phone numbers at any

time.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Money Pro Mobile App.

Money Pro is your finance manager to change your spending habits for good.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Music Inc. App

Music Inc - a game that allows you to envelop yourself in the world of music production.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Smart News App

Smart News analyzes millions of articles every day to deliver the top trending news stories influencing the world right now.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Design My Cake

Have a last-minute birthday party need a cake no worries go to design my cakes and order one now.

Customize your own colors and designs flavors shapes sizes and more.

Find your favorite bakery on design my cakes.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I WebMD Mobile App.

WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get Rx discounts available at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Munchery Chef App

Munchery: Chef Crafted Fresh Food Delivered

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 I Zoozaazoo mobile game.

Zoo Zaa Zoo is a fun game aimed at educating kids on animals. Animal loving adults would find it equally educative and entertaining. Made up of 4 levels with questions ranging from least to most difficult, it is suitable for ages 12 and below. All questions are multiple choice yet formatted differently to make it more fun and challenging. All you need to do is click the right answer to each question that comes

up and expand your knowledge on animals.

Website and Mobile App Dev for Dating Platform

"I never felt like our project was on the back burner with them, I always felt like a priority."

Mar. - Nov. 2019

Appingine redeveloped and designed a mobile app and a website for a dating platform. The team built both an iOS and Android version of the app, designed a logo, and chose a color scheme.

Alabama
Nicki Kemp
Owner, Bant LLC

The work exceeded the expectations of the internal team. After being dissatisfied with the work of another vendor, the client turned to Appingine based on their expertise and integrity. The team went above and beyond to communicate effectively.

I am the owner of Bant LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appingine?

Last year during a family trip to the beach, I was talking casually with my son about dating. I suggested that he join a popular dating site. He made the comment that he didn't think he would have a lot of luck on an online dating site because he's sort of awkward (he plays video games). Later that same evening, as my husband and I were watching television, a commercial for an online dating site came on. Of course, the people in the commercial were perfect and I made the comment that there needed to be a dating site for those of us who are quirky or awkward. That's when I came up with the idea for "AwkwardsOnly.com- A dating site for the rest of us."  My husband and I initially worked with a  different company and they gave us a terrible finished product that we were very unhappy with. We knew we would have to start over with a different company if we were to have any success.  We decided to reach out to Appingine to see if they could help us create our site. We were initially a little hesitant because we'd lost money with the first company; however, we quickly realized that the team at Appingine was very knowledgeable and would deliver a great finished product.  My husband and I both highly recommend them.

Appingine designed and developed a mobile app and a website for us. They built both an iOS and Android version of the app. They started by creating a very comprehensive scope of work that outline everything they were going to do. After they got our approval on the scope of work, they started with the development phase.

The team at Appingine has  created for us a user- friendly dating platform integrating the lastest technology to connect users.

We have also teamed up with Appingine's marketing team to help us launch our website . We've been extremely satisfied with all of the services provided to us by Appingine and we are eagerly awaiting our launch!

I had two main points of contact at Appingine, mainly my project manager. About 4–5 people worked on the app in the background.

How did you come to work with Appingine?

After the first iteration of the app didn’t work out, I went back to square one. I did a Google search for app developers and Appingine popped up. I started looking at their portfolio and ended up speaking with one of their team members.

We have invested between $27,000–$30,000.

Our engagement spanned March–November 2019.

While we have not yet launched the app, the experience working with Appingine was incredible. All of their designs were beautiful. I was consistently impressed with the ideas that they presented and with their expertise.

Every step of the way, I knew what they were doing, and they never did anything without my approval first. I felt like we were a team. They were excited about the project too. It was tremendous having other people who wanted to see the success of the project. I felt like they were personally invested in this idea too.

How did Appingine perform from a project management standpoint?

They were phenomenal about communicating with me. We primarily used Basecamp to communicate, but anytime I had a lengthy question or wasn't clear about something, I could get in touch with our project manager. I could always give him a call and expect a response. They were also reachable by email. Across all platforms, they had a quick response time.

Everyone was incredibly helpful and always willing to answer my questions. Over the course of the project, I got to know everyone personally. Since we worked on it for a while, I came to trust them and really value their input.

The biggest difference was how detailed the scope of work was. I loved how they did not do anything without our approval. They wanted to make sure we were driving the project. Appingine constantly provided us with personal attention.

I never felt like our project was on the back burner with them, I always felt like a priority. We felt like we mattered. I was always 100% confident that they were going to do a good job.

No, I was really happy with the services they provided us with. They were so incredibly patient.

Before you start a project, look at the company’s portfolio of work. After getting burned the first time, I wanted to be really careful who I worked with. I was sold on Appingine by their integrity.

Mobile App Development for Online News Outlet

"We’re continuing to make enhancements to the app, and we’re pleased with the progress so far."

2011 - Ongoing

Appingine designed and developed a cross-platform mobile app for an online media outlet. The team delivered a beta version of the product after completing an ideation phase and offering several design options.

Vero Beach, Florida
Michael McGrath
Project Consultant, TruNews

External users have shared positive feedback about the app. Transparent and methodical, Appingine provides the client with access to an internal communication portal and responds quickly to all inquiries. The team ensures that every requirement is met by maintaining a collaborative approach.

I’m a project consultant for TruNews. I manage all IT projects, including new development work, product enhancements, coordination with vendors, implementation, compliance, and key technology updates. In this role, I also manage our website, our mobile app, and our IT infrastructure.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appingine?

We were in need of a custom mobile app.

Appingine developed an app for Android and iOS. We exchanged ideas, and they sent us documentation and designs. The project was divided into four phases, the first one being feature documentation. We did some brainstorming with them, finalized everything, and then moved forward with the design.

We gave them some suggestions on what output we wanted and how we wanted to proceed, and they came up with a few options. We chose one of those and then started the development stages. After a few revisions, they delivered a beta version and ran QA on their end. We tested everything, and the product was published.

There were 3–4 departments involved, and our communication was mainly with five people in management positions. I had a main point of contact who’s still working with us. There was also someone in charge of QA, and Jonathan (Senior App Consultant, Appingine) was in charge of the design.

How did you come to work with Appingine?

We found them through online research. They were very responsive from the outset. Timely delivery was the main thing we had in mind when choosing a vendor, and it was the first thing we discussed with them. They agreed to a timeline, and they honored it.

Apart from the retainer contract, the cost of the development should be somewhere between $70,000–$85,000. Maintenance costs $15,000–$20,000 per year.

The first version of the product was launched in 2011, and it took 15–20 weeks to develop. We signed a support contract with Appingine after the launch, and we’re still getting new enhancements and modifications from them on a retainer basis.

The collaboration is ongoing, and both our customers and we are quite happy. We’re continuing to make enhancements to the app, and we’re pleased with the progress so far.

How did Appingine perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp to communicate with different people within their team, sharing product documents, and other details related to the project. The designer and the QA person were the most active on Basecamp; the other team members were more on the backend.

We were able to review their internal communications on the portal. We downloaded the portal app to our phones, and we also have web access to it. We could drop them messages at any time and get very quick responses.

From the moment we secured the project, we were made aware of how long it would take to complete each phase, and everything was documented very well. Most of the time, they were ahead of our expectations in terms of their deliverables.

Their communication process is straightforward and organized. We never felt lost or that we had to run behind them. We were always aware of what we were going to get, and when we were going to get it.

Making revisions was easy, as well. We told them what we wanted, and they documented that and shared it with the relevant team members. They never moved into the next phase without our approval. We were aware of and confident that it was exactly what we wanted, and we moved forward step by step.

Apart from development, we’ve learned that they have a very good marketing and brand promotional team. Moving forward, they should recommend ways for customers to increase the impact of their products. This should be part of their project lifecycle.

Our project was limited to design and development, launch, and post-launch maintenance. However, it would be easier for other customers to work with one vendor for both development and marketing. The team or company developing the product is the one that knows about it the best. If they have the capability, they should market it.

Anyone considering Appingine for their project can bet on them. That’s what we’ve experienced. All clients have to do is be clear about what they need, which is true for any other provider. If they’re clear about what they want, a company like Appingine will come up with the best results.

App Development for Flight Booking Platform

"I was most impressed by their ability to quickly comprehend my client's complex requirements."

July 2017 - Mar. 2018

Appingine developed a mobile app for a flight and hotel booking platform. Their team designed, developed, and tested the app.

Kayla Simmons
Project Manager, Acquis Consulting Group

The quality of the app has met the expectations of the internal team, featuring a streamlined and user-friendly design. Appingine puts the needs of the customer first. The team of technical experts can successfully navigate complex ideas and create usable products.

I'm a Project manager in a consulting group & being a Project manager I'm responsible for the whole project from start till completion.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hired them for a mobile app design & development project for android & iOS.

The objective is to get a product that is bug-free with beautiful design and user-friendly interface.

We searched them online and get connected with them, After that they submit a proposal like others. Their proposal was so appealing and their understanding of our requirement was so clear helps them to win this project.

After getting on-board with Appingine, They start with the Project Kick-off meeting in which we had discussed the overview of features and functionalities, then they share the SOW document with us that includes complete details of the project. After that start designing than development & testing. After successful testing finally we moved into the launch phase.

The team was consist of a pool of members, everyone has direct interaction with us during the development of the project. The overall team consists of 14 members.

The team brings a wealth of development expertise in the wellness industry to the table. They ask for internal input on their ideas, keeping stakeholders updated throughout each stage of the process. The quality of their work has been worth the price.

They are really customer-oriented and have proven they have a wealth of expertise in the industry.

They should be more flexible in their payment terms.

Overall Score Overall satisfied
    Deliver every task on time almost.
    They charged but delivered too.
    Excellent upto mark.
    Highly recommended for Mobile App development.

Mobile App for Dry Cleaning & Laundry Company

"Their ability to put their clients at ease made them a welcome partner for such a venture."

Dec. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Appingine built a mobile app for a dry cleaning service. The app includes features such as notifications, order placement, and loyalty coupons.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Steve Morris
Co-Founder, ONECLICK CLEANERS

Appingine stuck to the timeline and scope in delivering the end product, which met the client's quality standards without going over budget. The team led a seamless workflow thanks to their personability, regular updates, and organized style of project management.

I am the Co-Founder at OneClick Cleaners. We are premier online-based dry cleaning and laundry pick-up service in Las Vegas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hired Appingine for mobile app development for our business.

We wanted to have an app for our business to provide more ease for our customers and real-time status update of their order. Notifications for promotions Online order placement Loyalty coupons etc..

We found Appingine online and we asked for an RFP and their proposal impressed us to move with them.

After signing a contract with Appingine they align our meeting with the project manager then we discuss all the details and they submitted us high level scope of work mentioned all the features and funtionalities of the app. Then we move on to the designs for both versions simaltaneously that takes almost 10 days to finalized after that they put into the development.

The project team consists of 9 members apart from the project manager that includes business analyst, designers, developers, and testing team.

The app arrived against a tight timeline and met all requirements. Appingine delivered high-quality development work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Highly Recommended

They are very friendly and cooperative and keep us posted on a regular basis and also facilitate us during development on little changes in designs.

Their ability to put their clients at ease made them a welcome partner for such a venture. And their traditional approach to project management helped ensure that the whole process ran smoothly.

The project team should be available for calls on weekends.

Overall Score Their support is too good after launching.
    Highly responsive and complaince of timelines most of the time.
    They are Cost effective.
    They help us to achieve our desire product.
    Highly recommended.

Mobile App Dev for Healthcare Organization

“The whole team was very cooperative and effective in communication and coordination.”

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Appingine provided application development services, working on mobile and web versions. They first produced the designs and then implemented the development, testing and launching the product.

New Jersey
Bruce P
Senior Manager, IQVIA

The team delivered an excellent product, receiving widespread praise from its users and leading to significant growth in the company’s loyalty program. The team was always cooperative, communicative, and considerate of the deadlines, demonstrating good organization.

I’m a senior manager at IQVIA, an American multinational company serving the health technologies and clinical research industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hired them for mobile application development, including work on a web app for our product related to digital health too.

To transform our data accessibility through mobile devices and web apps in order to have effective digital health communications. Our mobile app would improve patient staying rates on cholesterol-lowering therapy and creating a corresponding control group based on their therapy type and key demographics.

One of our colleagues referred us to them.

We had a project kick-off meeting with them, in which they introduced us to the team and began to discuss the project in detail. Four days later, they submitted a statement of work that we approved. They then moved onto the designs, working on those for just over a week, and finally implemented the development work.

The team consists of 11 members, including a project manager, a business analyst, two designers, four developers, and three resources working on testing and launch. There was an additional developer working on the web application.

They successfully delivered a functional application that has generated extensive praise from users and fostered significant growth in loyalty program members.

The whole team was very cooperative and effective in communication and coordination. We found them to be highly committed to deliverables on given timelines, while always being flexible and organized, facilitating a smooth engagement.

They exhibited excellent attention to detail and a high level of commitment to their work.

Overall Score Professional organization.
    They're effective in communications and coordination.
    It's exactly what we were looking for.
    Truly professional.

Native Mobile App Dev for Rental Car Service

“We had a great experience with them.”

Nov. 2016 - July 2017

Appingine designed and developed a custom Android app that allows users to locate and contact car rental franchises globally.

10000+ Employees

Kevin Smith
Senior Business Consultant, Rental Car Service

Appingine delivered an intuitive and polished app that met expectations. Throughout the engagement, the team’s organized approach and constant communication inspired confidence and set them up for additional projects.

I’m a senior business consultant at a car rental company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appingine?

We hired Appingine for a mobile app development project. We were using a web portal previously, but when apps started coming into the market between 2014–2015, we determined that we also needed one.

Appingine developed a car rental app for our company that can be used anywhere in the world to locate our nearest franchise or point of contact using GPS. Our app also lists car categories and allows users to make customizations according to their budget. Once downloaded, it takes the user through a registration process. They can then easily browse the app to find what they’re looking for.

We started by asking Appingine to develop the native Android version of our app, which took a bit longer to do. We were happy with their work, so their next task was building an iOS version. However, we later stopped iOS development for internal reasons.

Appingine guided us throughout the design and development process. Initially, they asked us to complete detailed documents that covered all functionalities and features related to the app. They gave us a few suggestions and multiple design options. That was helpful, given that we didn’t have that much knowledge of mobile apps before starting the project.

I believe the team had 9–10 people. They assigned us a project manager, but we also interacted with their designers, developers, and QA testers. This made the process smoother.

How did you come to work with Appingine?

We researched a few companies and found Appingine.

Appingine charged $48,000–$49,000 for development. We made a few changes during the development phase, which increased the cost a bit.

We started working with Appingine in November 2016, and the project took 7–8 months to finish. I believe it ended in July 2017. We’re planning to build a CRM with Appingine by the first quarter of 2020.

We had a great experience with them. Appingine delivered a user-friendly app that doesn’t require any special knowledge of Android devices. That was our goal, and we got it through Appingine’s services.

How did Appingine perform from a project management standpoint?

This part was awesome, as they were well-organized and professional. The Appingine team was highly responsive and kept us updated 24/7 through a project management tool. They let us know in advance about any potential delays.

For 20–25 days, we had a few discovery meetings discussing the scope of work. I also had a meeting with them in person just before the launch. The rest of the project was managed through Basecamp and phone calls.

I’ve had experience with another, less responsive vendor at a previous company while developing an e-commerce app. Companies usually show their hunger before the project starts, but the response rate eventually slows down, just like a phone’s battery indicator. I’ve heard a lot of complaints from my colleagues about vendors like these, but I never had that experience with Appingine. They weren’t always able to meet their deadlines, but they always notified us in advance.

I don’t think so. The timeline was extended by about two weeks, but we requested a lot of changes, and they relied on us for revisions. Our delays were only at a task level, not for the overall project.

Overall Score It was a highly professional experience. We didn’t have any complaints, and the aftersales support was great.
    They’re good in terms of client communication. They kept us updated through Basecamp, including on weekends. We asked for revisions on a few things, which took additional time.
    We thought the cost was a bit high before starting the project, but seeing the product live changed our mind.
    They delivered according to our expectations.
    We have complete trust in Appingine. We’ll definitely recommend them.

Custom CRM Solution for Shipping Company

"I was extremely pleased with the level of professionalism of their services."

Dec. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Appingine developed a custom CRM solution for a large shipping company. They configured system settings, set up rules for email tracking, created new attributes, and led integration with external systems.

Denver, Colorado
Adam Mueller
Customer Service Support Manager, Shipping & Delivery Company

The new CRM solution was excellently built and met all expectations. Appingine’s responsiveness helped them meet or beat deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries that arose. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m a customer service support manager for a large shipping and delivery services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We needed help developing a custom CRM solution.

We wanted a complete CRM solution that would meet our organizational needs.

We found them through Google.

Appingine configured system settings such as date formats and currency types. They set up rules for email tracking, and then installed clients and configured settings as required. They also created business units for permissions and security.

In terms of customization tasks, Appingine created new attributes and changed attribute labels. They created new forms, tabs, and dashboards, as well as business process rules (workflow). Finally, they led integration with external systems. They created new functionality and made enhancements to existing functionality.

Our assigned team consisted of 13 members. It included a dedicated project manager, a business analyst, four designers, four developers, a development team lead, and two QA specialists.

I was extremely pleased with the level of professionalism of their services. Jonathan (Senior App Consultant, Appingine) helped me at each step along the way. He enabled us to confidently implement our CRM, which was excellently built and meets our expectations.

Their project management was great. Appingine’s team regularly complied with deadlines. They kept us informed around the clock through their online project management software.

Appingine’s responsiveness and innovative suggestions were most impressive.

No, there were no areas for improvement.

We're satisfied with the quality product.

Mobile App Development for Meal Delivery Service

"The team was very receptive to our feedback and always ensured we were happy with the builds."

Mar. - Dec. 2013

Appingine developed both Android and iOS apps for a meal delivery service.

Senior Account Manager, Management Consulting Company

The apps successfully met expectations, leading to more work for Appingine. Their team is approachable and available. They put forth quality work in a timely fashion.

I'm working as an Account Manager for a management consulting company. We provide business consulting services for different clients and align the services of other companies according to their needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hire them to develop a Mobile Application for one of a client who deals in Meal Delivery Service.

Quality product which meets our client's need.

In our neighborhood.

It's a simple App for both platforms (Android & iOS), Vision is that they believe absolutely everyone deserves a good dinner. Their local chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create dishes in their own style, which brings tons of variety to their daily menus. Project relates with the fresh food delivery app.

The team consists of 6 members in total, Project manager & Consultant, along with their team of designers and developers.

It has always been a pleasure working with such a great team of technologists. They have a perfect blend of people necessary to execute any project in the most efficient manner. We continue to partner with Appingine in our quest to solve the most complex requirements of our clients.

They were easy to communicate with and provided us frequent updates. I was impressed by the timeliness of the team.

Appingine was great to work with. Our Project Manager was always available to answer our questions or take our calls. The team was very receptive to our feedback and always ensured we were happy with the builds. On their online-management tool team were always approachable, supportive and helpful right to the very end. Work was completed in a timely manner and throughout the project; everything was clear, understood, and transparent.

In our case, we didn't find anything but there is always room for improvement for every organization.

Overall Score They welcomed all the request I have made and hit all the milestones on time.
    Good
    They charged us but they deliver us a quality product.
    Client is very much satisfied and happy with the quality of product.
    They are true professionals, Definitely recommend them.

Mobile App Development for Health Services Platform

"They're nice people with highly professional skills."

Feb. 2009 - Dec. 2016

Appingine developed a healthcare mobile app with various functionalities, including a symptom checker and medication reminders. This review was updated by the client on July 1st, 2019.

Clint Franco
Business Consultant, WebMD Health Services

The app worked perfectly and was received well with users. Appingine responded promptly to requests, understood the company's needs, and delivered excellent results. The team combined advanced design skills with a sophisticated strategic mindset.

I'm a business consultant at WebMD Health Services. We serve consumers, physicians, employers, and health plans through public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hired them to develop a mobile app.

We wanted to transform our services and build connectivity through a mobile app.

We found Appingine online. My team connected with them, and then asked them to submit a proposal. Their proposal was good and interactive.

After signing the contract, they held a kickoff meeting with me. Three days later, they submitted a detailed scope of work document with the details of every functionality. The app included a symptom checker, a doctor directory, a drug interaction checker, medication reminders, and customization functionalities.

They assigned a project manager. He worked with us until launch and coordinated support later.

They delivered a high-quality product that exactly matched our expectations.

They stayed responsive throughout the entire development process, and their response times were excellent.

Appingine brought strong strategic guidance and design expertise to the table. They were also capable of quickly understanding our needs. They're nice people with highly professional skills.

On the lighter note, their pricing could be better.

Updated Review

This review was updated on July 1st, 2019 by the client. The original star ratings were: Overall - 5, Quality - 5, Schedule - 5, Cost – 3.5, NPS - 5. New content is below.

I'm working as a business consultant for WebMD, WebMD Health Services works with large employers and health plans to improve the lives of their populations. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We hire Appingine for Mobile app development project for our company WebMD. (Symptom checker).

The WebMD Symptom Checker is designed to help you understand what your medical symptoms could mean, and provide you with the trusted information for user.

Consulting firm refer us.

• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
  • Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
  • WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
  • Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
  • Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
  • Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
  • Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.

They assigned us a dedicated project manager with 1 senior app consultant. Team consist of 7 members connected 24/7 with us through their online management tool where we had been updated on every development.

Within couple of weeks our app being famous in users because of its unique functionalities and user-friendly interface.

Excellent

Their responsiveness and ability to understand the project scope stood out to us.

They need to enhance language options for clients of different regions like French & German.

Overall Score We're certainly satisfied with their work.
    It was good.
    It's usually difficult to find quality at low prices.
    I was amazed with their services.
    We definitely recommend them for mobile development projects.

App Design & Dev for Oil Company

"The team coordination was impressive."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Appingine designed and developed a learning and entertainment application for an oil company.

Karachi. Pakistan
Toqia Shah
Marketing Manager, Pakistan Oil Services

The app has led to better performance among a substantial number of employees. Appingine delivered excellent services and a stable product.

Iam the media marjeting manager. In Pakistan oil services

For what projects/services did your company hire Appingine?

We in marketing department . Were frustratrd of work so our company designed a game for employees to learn and play

Goal was to relax employees with learning

Online

Appingine provided us 5 samples of designs we selected one and at the end of the day we approved our game app

Team composition was 5 members

Yes our employees work relaxing now. Increases the performance of employees

Perfest. Justcist was high but overall service was perfect

The team coordination was impressive.

They should lower the cost

Overall Score Overall perfect