APPETITTE - Brand Equity Management

The strategic branding and corporate marketing powerhouse that enables visionary organizations to drive change.

Miami, FL
  • 1101 Brickell Avenue, Suite 800S
    Miami, FL 33131

Investment Fund Branding Strategy

"Very organized and always ready to move forward."

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Appetitte redesigned the marketing content for a small investment firm, better utilizing the company logo on business cards and in presentations to current and prospective clients.

Juno Beach, Florida
Ryan Lipford
Partner, Aqua Select Investments

Clients and other business connections have remarked at the heightened professionalism apparent in the content. Appetitte’s work has been organized and efficient and has contributed to the increased exposure of the brand.

I am one of two partners at a small investment firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appetitte?

We needed help creating professional tear sheets (monthly summaries of activities and performance metrics) and marketing materials for our current and prospective clients.

Taura [CEO, Appetitte] redesigned or improved all of our marketing materials, including tear sheets presentations, and business cards, partially by making better use of our company logo. More recently her work uses the templates she already created, so it is less intensive.

Everything we did went through Taura. She had others supporting her work, but I'm not sure whether they were in-house.

How did you come to work with Appetitte?

A friend who had used her services referred Taura to us. Her work on that business was impressive, which led us to hire her as well.

We have spent around $30,000

The engagement began in Spring 2014 and is ongoing.

Compared to our old materials, many business contacts have commented that our brand now appears much more professional. Taura's work has definitely contributed to our increasing exposure and growth.

How did Appetitte perform from a project management standpoint?

Taura has been prompt and responsive, and there has never been a delay or a missed deadline. Early on we would often have in-person meetings, but as the scope of the work changed from a complete redesign to simple updates, more often we communicate by email and over the phone

Taura seems to have pretty good control over her team because we never experience slowdowns, which happened frequently with our previous provider.

No, we haven't had any complaints.

Advice for potential customers?

Be prepared when you're approaching her, because she is very organized and always ready to move forward.

Marketing and Branding for Business Risk Mitigation Startup

“I’ve got a really good response from their work: My leads have increased 80%.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

APPETITTE provides marketing and branding services to a risk mitigation company, which includes web design, SEO and online adverts, press releases, and email marketing, among other services.

Palm Beach, Florida
Stephen Gill
CEO, Flood Risk America

The work has had a clear and significant effect on the business, increasing leads and bringing in more inquiries, including from large clients. They are professional and provide outstanding service, while responding quickly to all requests, and delivering all work within very fast deadlines.

I’m the CEO of Flood Risk America. We do flood prevention and flood mitigation throughout Canada and the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPETITTE?

I needed help with my marketing and branding. Previous companies I’ve worked with have been nightmares.

They created a sample project for me, which was a marketing campaign, email blast, and press release. They were market branding my product and my name, and built my website, did the SEO, and Google AdWords. They also do my press release and all my marketing for my flyers and my presentations for PowerPoint because I do a lot of public speaking. Finally, they also do my news campaigns and anything with marketing.

Taura [CEO, APPETITTE] is my primary point of contact. I do all the analysis, prescreen what I want, and then I pass it on to her. She works with some other people, but I don’t see that part of it. Her quality of work is unbelievable.

How did you come to work with APPETITTE?

A trusted friend gave me Taura’s information. When I talked to her, she mentioned all her skills and past work. We had an initial meeting and I decided to give her a try. She looked at my brochure and what I was currently doing and gave recommendations. I went home and thought about it, looked at everything, and decided I agree with her. She’s been right ever since.

$15,000–$20,000 per year.

We started working together in May 2015 and the work is ongoing.

They do really well. I’ve got a really good response from their work: My leads have increased 80%. I got some big clients, had a lot of phone calls, and they got me in front of a lot of people that I wouldn’t have otherwise. The way it was done, how professional it was done, and the end result was the phone ringing and people emailing. I wouldn’t even think of changing companies. It’s not about price, but the service. It’s about making my phone ring, and that’s what they do.

How did APPETITTE perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. They’re very quick to respond; often within an hour. We communicate through email, phone, and meetings.

They provide outstanding service.

I can’t criticize them, they’re so good at what they do. I can’t find a flaw. I haven’t found any errors.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of APPETTITE?

Give them everything and let them do their thing. They know the field so trust them and go with it. Pay the extra price and do what’s needed.

Overall Score Exceptional. Very professional and they make it convenient for you.
    They meet all deadlines, even work we need extremely fast. They’re wonderful.
    It’s worth every penny.
    The deliverables were on time. They follow up and deliver the service and the product.
    I do it every day.