​iOS | ANDROID ​| WEB | BLOCKCHAIN APPS

SILVER VERIFIED

App-Scoop is a Canadian Digital Agency that works with enterprises and innovative companies to deliver hyper-polished ​digital solutions using cutting edge technologies.

App-Scoop integrates your current system to amplify the unified customer digital experience and build a STRONGER BRAND.

App-Scoop utilizes its global team to deliver FIXED PRICE projects with HIGH VELOCITY.​ App-Scoop's global team uses industry-standard tools such as SLACK, JIRA, CONFLUENCE to ensure seamless delivery in an AGILE PLUS environment.

At App-Scoop we are passionate and committed to providing our clients tremendous value through our delivery of products and services. We understand that we will only come to learn what works best for our clients by paying attention to our clients' communication with us and asking intelligent questions.​

Our clients' success translates to ours. As such, we view our relationships with our client as partnerships and we work closely not only through the entirety of the development process but also subsequently in terms of application support and updates.

BC Government

SPRK

Rove Image

Rove

Mobile App Dev for Mining Technology Company

"Their ability to respond to feedback sets them apart from other agencies."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

App-Scoop is developing a hybrid app using React Native for a mining communication equipment company. They are implementing functions to help customers order compatible products and access support services.

Sudbury, Ontario
Shivan Singh
Engineering Manager, Varis Mine Technology Ltd

App-Scoop delivered initial designs that received positive feedback internally. The team manages the engagement adeptly to ensure the project remains on time and on budget. They are attentive and provide tools that facilitate transparent collaboration, which results in a productive partnership.

I’m the engineering manager at Varis Mine Technology Ltd. We provide mining communication equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We wanted to develop an application that our customers could use to view our products with short descriptions and then request quotations based on a compatibility matrix. We wanted to make our application work so that a customer wouldn’t buy products that aren’t compatible with each other because there are specific installation requirements.

We also wanted App-Scoop to solve the requirement of having all customers request support directly through the application. We wanted the product support to involve documentation, installation guides, and troubleshooting.

App-Scoop built a React Native hybrid application for iOS and Android. I created wireframes for their team to show them how I envisioned the platform. Their team executed on the development and applied the aesthetic touches. They created the web backend, which allows our representatives to edit the product categories and listings.

Initially, I worked with the CEO who assigned a project manager to the work. They also have a team of developers, but I mainly communicate with the project manager.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

The total cost for this project will be $67,000 CAD (approximately $48,300 USD).

My CEO met the CEO of App-Scoop at a conference or event. He recommended App-Scoop.

We officially began the project in November 2019. We’re scheduled for completion in June 2020.

It appears that we’ll be on time and on budget. It’s easy to work with them. I would definitely work with them again.

I’ve shown the application to my team and everyone likes the look. My team suggested minor improvements but that’s par for the course with any development project. Whenever I’ve gone to them with feedback, they’ve been responsive.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

We use JIRA and Confluence. I communicate with the developers through Slack. We also meet via Google Conference.

They’re on time and on budget, so we’re on track to meet our deadline. Their development’s flexible and agile. That’s an anomaly in most development projects. Their team’s responsive to my queries. Even with my late-night ideas, I receive an answer by the next morning.

Their ability to respond to feedback sets them apart from other agencies. When I say that I spotted an issue, they respond, understand, and fix it within a day. I can trace all their work through collaboration tools. I appreciate their transparency.

No, there’s nothing that jumps out at me at the moment.

I generated a few specification documents, which made the process straightforward. You can have discussions based on those documents.

It’s impossible to be perfect.

Web & Mobile App Dev for On-Demand Delivery Platform Startup

"It was clear to me from the day I started working with App-Scoop that they were really paying attention."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

App-Scoop assists the startup with their on-demand delivery technology project by developing two iOS and Android mobile apps as well as two web apps. The team uses React Native to do front- and backend work.

Hashim Abuelgasim
CEO, Deleezy Techologies Inc.

Throughout the partnership, App-Scoop has been committed to delivering added value as opposed to simply completing the project. Their collaborative approach and strong communication skills have been valuable attributes. They have been a responsive partner, making for a smooth process.

I’m the founder and CEO of Deleezy Technologies Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We are developing an on-demand technology for delivery via a mobile app. We are going to use crowdsourcing models for the delivery drivers. We’re also going to have a B2B business and supply small businesses with our platform to use it to perform their deliveries.

There will also be a business-to-consumer (B2C) side where customers can order deliveries either from stores or for running normal errands in their daily lives.

Due to being a startup with limited resources, I didn’t want to hire an in-house team. The logical way for us was to find a partner that would be able to translate our business model into a workable piece of software.

App-Scoop developed four pieces of software. The first was an app for the drivers in order for them to be able to pick up the orders. The second was an app for the customers to place the orders and track the deliveries. The team made both of the apps for iOS and Android.

Thirdly, they developed a web app to cater to the other customers who don’t want to use the mobile app. And finally, the team created another web app that’s going to serve our business customers. They use React Native and do the front- and backend development.

We worked with their project manager who is based here in Vancouver. He has an assistant helping him with the admin work. They also have a tech lead, a QA specialist, and a few developers.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

I made a short-list of three companies I found on Clutch and got proposals from each of them. App-Scoop was the best in terms of value for money.

We’ve spent about $107,000.

We started working together in October 2019 and we hope to finish the project in June 2020.

The three aspects that were important to me were the value for money, the sense of partnership, and the timeframe of execution. As a startup, I wanted someone who would put my needs ahead of any big project that they’re working on or at least at the same level.

Given this was a new concept, it was a big risk for me. I needed value for money, given the complexities I was looking for and how smart the system should be in terms of locating drivers, bundling offers together if they’re going in the same direction, and all these smart elements that are necessary to make sense of such a model.

It was clear to me from the day I started working with App-Scoop that they were really paying attention and trying to make sure it worked. Their mentality is not based on our agreements or what we’re paying for.

Rather, they are more concerned with trying to think of the added value that isn’t necessarily the scope. The team works in a collaborative way which is really helpful for a startup like us.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Slack, Confluence, email, and UberConference. I’m able to see what is going on behind the scenes. They are really receptive to my phone calls, and the communication is very fluid.

Their sense of partnership sets them apart. App-Scoop tries to help us in any way they can to make sure that we succeed. It’s been an easy and straightforward process.

Their time management could have been better.

Don’t hesitate to ask all the questions that you want to ask before you sign the contract. Give them a clear idea about what you’re looking for. If you’re not sure about the scope, that might not be the best approach. If you communicate effectively, they’ll be able to help you with almost accurate estimations of what it will cost you.

Web Platform Dev for Online Task Management Service

"I know my expectations will always be met."

App-Scoop developed a web platform. Their deliverables included integrated payment solutions, user flows, and various tasks for users.

Nia Cee
Founder/CEO, TaskBee

The team took a stuck development effort and pushed it toward launch. App-Scoop is an efficient partner who can give helpful advice based on their experience and expertise.

I am the founder of TaskBee, which is an online service connecting communities together to accomplish odd tasks and errands in their area. This platform services Canada and is set to launch in the coming months.

For what projects/services did your company hire App-Scoop?

We needed them to develop a web platform for clients and maintain the site’s needs after launch.

I wanted to see them finish what my previous development team could not. Our main goal was to have the platform launch ready within a matter of months. They had to understand the previous team's code and my site needs and goals for the platform.

I conducted an online search and read reviews. I was speaking with the owner of App-Scoop for several months during my issues with the old team I had hired. The owner was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in dealing with the problems I was facing. He made the transition from the old team to App-Scoop very easy. My dealings with him before even hiring him and the amount of help and advice he offered me is what ultimately made my decision, as I knew I could trust him and his team to bring my vision to life.

They found the most feasible solutions to benefit our business in the long run. They integrated payment solutions and came up with a flow that would make the most sense for users. They implemented a start-to-finish process for when users post a task, apply for one, and complete one.

I have one main point of contact, who is the project lead. The owner also checks in to make sure that things are going smoothly and that I am satisfied with the work being done. The project lead communicates with the development team, so everyone is on the same page.

Our platform is close to launching now, which it was nowhere near before. Without App-Scoop, I'm not sure where we would be in the development process. They really brought everything together to make my business idea a reality. They have been helpful with suggestions that would make the platform more efficient as well. They’ve shown that they care about the success of my business and given advice based on their own experiences.

They worked in a very efficient and timely manner to bring the development timeline back on track. The App-Scoop team has a wealth of development knowledge. It makes leaving the entire development process in their hands very stress-free, as I know my expectations will always be met.

I was extremely impressed with how organized everything was. From using tools such as Trello for project management and Slack to communicate, I learned a lot and felt at ease during the entire process. I always knew what was going on, what was being worked on and when things were expected to be finished. They respond right away when we message them with a question or concern. They have tools such as Uber Conference, so if we can’t get into the office, we can voice call and screen share on there to show exactly what we’re talking about. Overall, their exceptionally organized setup has made my experience working with them really great.

I went from a terrible experience with a prior company to just being blown away by App-Scoop. They care, they know what they are doing, and I'm really thankful to have come across them to handle the development of my first venture. I don't see anyone else taking my platform to the heights they can. I plan to work with them for the entirety of this business and any other business I venture into in the future. They know just what to implement and which third-party company is best for my particular needs.

There really isn't anything I can think of that needs improving. From my initial discussions to starting on the development to where we are now, it has been a really great experience.

They are very flexible and work with us and our schedule.
    What they charge is on par with the exceptional work we receive.
    We only have to explain something once.

Web and Mobile App Dev for Logistics Tech Company

"App-Scoop’s communication was excellent. Their accommodation of our feedback was a close second."

May - July 2019

App-Scoop designed and built a mobile application for iOS devices to supplement a web application. They also created an algorithm for the web app using Laravel, Vue.js, MySQL.

Lead Developer, Logistics IoT Company

The team’s work helped ensure a platform with more developed and efficient functionality. App-Scoop delivered high-quality development work on time and at great value. Customers can expect a professional team that communicates thoroughly and demonstrates a positive work attitude.

We are an IoT company in the refrigeration and transportation industries. I am the lead developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire App-Scoop?

We required a complex routing algorithm on our existing web application that a previous team had already started working on. We also needed an iOS mobile application to interact with our web application. Our tight timeline and specific routing requirements demanded additional resources to complete our project on time.

The web application was an existing codebase, so it had to be completed with our stack of Laravel, Vue.js, and MySQL. The routing algorithm had to account for many factors and optimize delivery routes. The web app frontend and mobile app designs had to be clear and straightforward while providing all of the functionality and interaction of our platform.

We contacted five vendors and met with them over the course of a couple of weeks. App-Scoop had completed projects similar to ours in the past and had by far the best communication out of everyone. Before making our final decision we contacted a few of their customers, who gave excellent recommendations, prompting us to move forward with them.

App-Scoop designed, developed, and launched an iOS mobile application. They also took over a portion of our web app, designing and developing both the backend and frontend for our route- planning module. Communication throughout the project was excellent. The team always took feedback positively, provided suggestions based on their experience, and accommodated all of our requests.

The web team had four developers, and the mobile team had two. There was also a project manager.

This outsourcing project helped us solidify and streamline various features, which will help us attract a variety of customers.

The project manager was in constant communication with us. We had multiple in-person meetings as well as Slack, Jira, and GitHub communication.

App-Scoop’s communication was excellent. Their accommodation of our feedback was a close second. Their attitude was consistently positive and friendly, and they were always available.

Their proficiency with PHP and Laravel was not as high than we expected, but ultimately it wasn’t an issue.

Mobile App Dev for Reforestation Tracking

"They're very receptive to our feedback and adapt to changes easily."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

App-Scoop developed a customized Android application and integrated it with an existing online platform. The app uses geospatial technology and helps monitor thousands of farms in Latin America.

Kahlil Baker
Executive Director, Taking Root

The app is still in the works, but the in-house team is happy with the progress and App-Scoop’s agile approach to development. App-Scoop went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to explain the process in non-technical terms made them easy to work with.

I'm an executive director at Taking Root. We're a nonprofit that develops reforestation projects with farmers in Latin America.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We monitor thousands of farms, which can be very costly if we use our non-customized tools. We were looking for a vendor to build a customized mobile app that would help us automate our process of data collection.

I created a document that outlined what we needed and App-Scoop came up with a proposal to meet our objectives. Then, they built our app from A to Z and integrated it with our pre-existing online platform. It's an Android app that helps us monitor our farms and the activity that is done in the field. The code includes geospatial data, so it's possible to create maps and synchronize the data about our fields with our system. We have hundreds of fields and we're now able to process the data and send it back much faster. App-Scoop uses the process where they propose the design and we come back to them with our feedback, so it's a very collaborative project.

We mostly deal with their CEO and a project manager, but there is a team of people dedicated to our project.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

We were referred to them. We considered five companies and App-Scoop was a great mix of outsourcing and insourcing. They have a team in Vancouver, Canada, and a team in India–we interact with their local team, but our development work is done in India.

We've spent about $60,000.

We started working with them in October 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

The app is still in development, but we’re happy with the results so far. App-Scoop uses an agile development process, so they release the product to us after each build and we can provide our feedback. All issues were addressed immediately. We're currently using the app internally and we plan to license the system as a whole to third parties as well.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators. We talk a few times a week and we use Slack to stay in touch. We've also met them in person a few times. It's been a very smooth process.

They're very receptive to our feedback and adapt to changes easily. There have been a few times when we changed our mind and they always accommodated us, making sure we were satisfied.

We had some challenges when we communicated with their local team and they passed our ideas on to their development team in India. A few times our message wasn't communicated properly, so what we got back wasn't exactly what we had requested. But the issue got resolved successfully.

I'm not a developer, but they walked me through the entire process and explained everything. I don't think it could have been clearer if I was a developer. They're programmers more than designers, so if your main focus is the design, hire a designer first and then give the specifications to App-Scoop.

We changed our mind a few times, so the development process took a bit longer.
    I've recommended them multiple times.

App Development for Tech Solution Company

“Their quality of work is excellent, and they’re extremely motivated to help us succeed.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

App-Scoop does frontend mobile app dev and backend support. They collaborated with the internal team to establish the project scope with the end goal of implementing product enhancements.

Calgary, Canada
Jason Swan
VP Operations, Black Gold Emergency Planners & BGGoPlan Inc.

App-Scoop works hard and has put in lots of work to better understand the product’s unique market. They’ve accomplished numerous tasks in a short amount of team, making them reliable and efficient. There are some concerns with language and cultural barriers, but nothing the team hasn’t overcome.

I’m the vice president of operations for BGGoPlan, Inc., a technology company that provides emergency management and response solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We wanted to improve our technology, adding more features and modules that would enhance the services we deliver to our clients.

App-Scoop provides frontend mobile app dev and also backend web dashboard support. We worked together to create a roadmap for what we wanted to achieve and how to migrate clients to the new technology. After that, they began working, task by task, to achieve those goals. The framework was already in place; App-Scoop helps enhance the product by providing subject matter expertise.

They’ve addressed some bugs to eliminate dynamic coding and make the product more scalable for iOS and Android. The app is built in an ionic framework, and App-Scoop helped with the code in our GitHub Repository. They’ve also improved our documentation process, integrating Trello to serve as a ticketing system that tracks bugs and work progression.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

They approached us. We need subject matter experts and to outsource some of our work, so the timing was perfect.

We’ve spent $100,000.

We partnered in February 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve exceeded the number of tasks we thought they’d be able to address at this point in the engagement. They’ve finished over 50 independent tasks, which is impressive.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

We have in-house project managers, and App-Scoop is performing to our satisfaction. We use Trello, Slack, and video conferencing to communicate.

We’re in a unique, niche market, and App-Scoop has put in a strong effort to understand our business. Their quality of work is excellent, and they’re extremely motivated to help us succeed.

Because of the different time zones, the communication strategy could probably improve. There’s also been somewhat of a language and cultural barrier, but they’ve navigated it well.

Meet key individuals and ensure they understand your business. Have a definitive roadmap that outlines a clear scope of work with objectives and a timeline.

Mobile App Development for Chatting Platform

The team is reliable because they consistently meet deadlines.

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

App-Scoop is developing a mobile application for a social networking platform. Currently, the team is completing a third-party integration as the launch date approaches.

IT Services
Robert Eberhard
CEO, ActivScout

App-Scoop's insight and efficiency have benefitted results. Backend development has received positive feedback from internal stakeholders. The team achieves such success by leveraging their expertise and optimized workflows. Customers can expect on-time deliveries.

I’m the CEO of ActivScout, a social networking platform for athletes and coaches.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We hired App-Scoop to augment our internal development resources in anticipation of a specific launch date.

We provided wireframes and an outline for our desired mobile platform. App-Scoop has developed the solution while our in-house resources complete the UX/UI design. The team is now working on a third-party API integration for a facility booking platform.

The team includes two engineers, one project manager, and the overall manager of the project. Their management team oversees the development team and also communicates with us.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

I became familiar with a member of their team through a series of meetings. He was trustworthy and assured me that they could deliver high-quality work.

We've spent around $50,000.

The project started in February 2019 and the partnership is ongoing.

The team has introduced us to new development processes that allow us to reach our goals more quickly. We maximized results by combining best practices from both sides. I’m still reviewing their work, but our leadership has already given positive feedback about the code.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

Collaborating with a single point of contact on our side, App-Scoop has demonstrated thorough knowledge at each stage of the engagement. We can always trust them to deliver results on time.

The team is reliable because they consistently meet deadlines.

I’m in the process of reviewing the team’s work, but so far I’ve been happy with everything I’ve come across.

While I can't speak on others' behalf, working with App-Scoop would surely be a rewarding experience.

App Development for Location Network Hub

“App-Scoop made it clear that they’re determined for success.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

App-Scoop is building a networking app for Android and iOS platforms. Features will include a UX optimized design, a map plugin with location check-in, a chat lobby, and a photo sign-in function.

Edmonton, Canada
Dean Lumague
Founder, SPRK

The app is still in development, but the stunning design and user-friendly navigation are already receiving praise. App-Scoop is exceptionally organized and meticulous in their work, so their success is unsurprising.

I’m the co-creator of the SPRK, an upcoming app that serves as a location-based networking hub. I handle business operations while my partner oversees the technical side.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

Although my business partner has some knowledge of C++, it wasn’t enough to produce the high-quality app that we envisioned. We needed a company that could build us a user-friendly app from scratch.

As our main app developer, App-Scoop’s scope of work was all-encompassing. They began the process by asking us a stream of probing questions to fine-tune our vision. Their team didn’t hesitate to provide insight on more effective methods for an engaging experience. We originally wanted to use the proximity setting on the map plugin to drive the app’s functionality, but they showed us how allowing users to check into locations would make for a better experience. They also incorporated our specifications. We wanted to attract more sophisticated users, so their developers designed an eye-catching UI with an elegant color scheme and logo. The selfie sign-in is one of the more innovative features; users are prompted to take a current photo to access their account. Once the login feature and chat lobby are developed, we plan to release the app on Android and iOS platforms.

They have a designated project manager who serves as our main point of contact, but there’s also some occasional crossover with App-Scoop’s CEO.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

We were initially looking for a local app developer to take on the project, but we found that most were charging exorbitant prices for mediocre work. Instead of settling, we decided to shop around until we discovered the perfect fit. Coincidentally, I ran into a friend who was also building an app. She gave App-Scoop a glowing recommendation, so I immediately researched them and their past work. Their portfolio was extensive, diverse, and high-quality. After reaching out to them, they responded to us quickly with a competitive quote.

So far, we’ve spent $16,000 to develop a basic version of the app. Once we’re ready to build a full version, the price is expected to increase to more than $30,000. We currently have a payment plan that offers bonuses when sprint goals are reached.

They’ve been working on the app since July 2018.

Our investors responded positively to the wireframes that we presented to them. They were mostly in awe of the clean, sophisticated UI. We were also able to play around with a beta version of the app. A few pages required more animation, but the overall design is stunning. The user-friendly navigation was also a great sign that the final product will meet our expectations.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

We were immediately impressed by their organizational skills and their overall approach to management. They mapped out the project’s timeline at the beginning of the project and worked diligently to stay true to the estimated time frames. Whether they were answering our questions or providing status updates, they maintained frequent and honest communication with our team.  We also appreciated them for asking us to clarify specifications that confused them instead of blindly developing an incorrect feature.

App-Scoop made it clear that they’re determined for success. Whereas most vendors would listen to our idea and build the app to specification, their team asked us in-depth questions that helped us reshape our original vision into a more engaging product. Their attention to detail is a great asset to their extraordinary organizational skills.

I don’t have any legitimate issues with them, but I wish their office were closer to ours. We’re constantly interacting with them, so it would be nice to have the option to meet them in person.

Having a fully-developed app concept before entering the project will help make their information gathering process less intense. However, it’s also important to be flexible with the vision. Our best ideas were conceived after receiving their feedback.

In comparison to other developers of equal or lesser talent, their prices are very reasonable.

Mobile App Dev for E-Sports Cryptocurrency Platform

“The communication between our two teams is consistent and organized.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

App-Scoop is building iOS and Android mobile wallet applications to store, trade, and earn cryptocurrency. The team designed the interface and programmed its backend and they’re currently testing the system.

President & Co-Founder, Blockchain Company

The test results have been positive and the project is on schedule to be completed before its deadline. App-Scoop is highly responsive to feedback and well organized in terms of their communication and work ethic. These qualities are key to the success of this collaboration.

I’m the president and co-founder of a cryptocurrency company in the e-sports space. Our goal is to become the standard cryptocurrency in the industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We needed to build an application for iOS and Android devices that acted as a wallet for our cryptocurrency.

App-Scoop is building our app from start to finish. The team created the wireframes for the platform and designed its interface. They’re programming the frontend and backend to support all of the functionalities we requested. The app allows users to send and receive our cryptocurrency, but also supports another mainstream currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. In the app, users can stake our tokens to earn more on their investment.

I am in contact with a project manager and about four representatives from App-Scoop, but I’m sure there are more in the background.

How did you come to work with App-Scoop?

We found them through a Google search, along with about four other agencies. We interviewed each and ultimately decided to work with App-Scoop based on their responsiveness and their level of potential. They seemed to have the necessary capabilities to complete our project.

We started working together in June 2018 and the project is ongoing.

So far, we’ve invested between $50,000–$200,000 on this project.

Currently, we’re still in the testing phase. The App-Scoop team is conducting internal tests and based on their feedback and some screenshots from the app, I’m happy with the direction in which we’re headed. They are receptive to my comments and we consistently collaborate to produce high-quality results.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication between our two teams is consistent and organized. We schedule weekly phone conferences, but reach out via email if we have any immediate questions or needs.

Their level of communication is key to our partnership and the success of our project.

App-Scoop is still relatively new to the blockchain space, but it’s such a new industry that most companies are in the same position. They could benefit from a little more experience, but we are all growing together.

Overall Score I’m happy with the experience so far.
    We’re on track to meet our deadlines.
    They’re pretty affordable.

App Dev for Online Gym Training Platform

"We’re not a technical group, but App-Scoop has been helpful in guiding us through this process."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

App-Scoop is developing an app for Android, iOS, and web to complement a new item in the marketplace and increase user-friendliness. The apps feature assembly instructions and videos for enhanced training.

Aaron Fader
Consultant, ROVE Fitness

The app is still in development, but App-Scoop has delivered strong designs and wireframes to this point. App-Scoop is a communicative and organized partner. They feature skilled developers who offer smart solutions and impressive mobile products.

I am a consultant for ROVE Fitness. We are introducing a piece of full-body fitness equipment into the home gym marketplace in October 2018.

What challenge were you trying to address with App-Scoop?

We are creating a mobile app and a web app that can support the users of our product. We think it's very important that the user has access to videos to utilize the fitness equipment because it's a unique system. We want the app to make the equipment more user-friendly.

We held initial discovery meetings for us to outline how our ideal mobile app would function and be designed. They presented us with options for the wireframes, and we supplied them with logos and video content to be incorporated into the app. The app will contain assembly instructions in addition to video workouts for certain parts of the body, different days of the week, and even for different sports. The app is made for both Android and iOS, and all content can be accessed using the web app, as well.

My main points of contact are the founder and a senior sales consultant. There is also a team of developers behind the scenes.

We’ve spent between $50,000-$60,000 Canadian dollars ($38,000-$45,000 USD).

Our project started in February 2018 and is ongoing. We have yet to fully implement the video content.

The work they’ve done to this point is impressive. The user journey within the app, and the overall design, is well-done. The wireframe that they’ve provided functions well. We have not reached the testing stage yet, but given their performance so far, I have no concerns.

How did App-Scoop perform from a project management standpoint?

The bulk of our communication is through conference calls and emails, but they have also come to our offices. We’re not a technical group, but App-Scoop has been helpful in guiding us through this process.

They run their business with passion. They are organized, communicative, and personable. They have truly listened to us and understand what our goals are.

I have people in different industries that I trust because they are reliable, reasonably priced, and organized, and App-Scoop is one of those firms. I rely on them and would highly recommend them.

They have met every deadline. Any delays are caused on our end.
    Everything they offer comes at a reasonable price.
    Their work has been excellent.
    I have already recommended them.

SILVER VERIFIED