Leading in Augmented & Virtual Reality related app

App Mechanic was founded in October 2016 along with the aim of catering high-quality end results in the gaming industry and specializing in both mobile and web solutions related to game development. Paving the way with skill and innovation, we are able to meet the challenges head on to offer our clients with an industry standard game art and development.

With a passion and dedication to serving our clients, we already provide over 20 resources for the game development project, which includes Unreal Engine Developers, Artists, Animators and much more.

Mohali, India
  • E-91 (First Floor), Phase - 8 Industrial Area
    Mohali, PB 160071

Stage 3D Model (VR) Image

Stage 3D Model (VR)

3D Model of Stage for Unity VR App. It is low poly and is textured in a way to give Music theme.

3D Model of Game Character Image

3D Model of Game Character

Low Poly Character for a Unreal Engine Game

VR WalkCounter (Gear VR) Image

VR WalkCounter (Gear VR)

VR Walkcounter is an application for Treadmill users. While running on treadmill, people can have entertainment by wearing the VR device and playing the game of running and collecting bananas in VR Walkcounter.

Motnavi AR Navigation App Image

Motnavi AR Navigation App

Navigation to Tokyo Contemporary Art Museum. It includes AR navigation that makes the journey to the museum fun.

Fishing Game (HTC Vive) Image

Fishing Game (HTC Vive)

Fishing comes live with Unreal Fishing. Use VR device for trawling. Tactfully press and release the line to hook a fish. However, the real challenge begins with reeling. Be cautious.

Máquina de sílabas Image

Máquina de sílabas

Máquina de sílabas is a 2D game designed for kids from 3 to 7 years of age to learn how consonants and vowels are combined to form syllables. This game is in Spanish language and may be used to provide fun extra practice for a typically developing child, children in the RTI model as well as children with learning difficulties.

Development of Role Playing & Action Game

"...their communication skills are top notch."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

App Mechanic codes an action game using Unreal Engine 4. Responsibilities include supporting the creation of the gaming environment, including 3D building models.

West Allis, Wisconsin
Ethan Vitrano
Employee, Gaming System

The vendor has produced flawless work, supported by proactive planning and effective organization methods. Using a wealth of expertise, App Mechanic provides valuable insights about various gaming features.

We are a very small team working on developing an unreal 4 project.

For what projects/services did your company hire App Mechanic?

We hired App Mechanic to assist with many aspects including setting up the main world for the game, coding, 3D modeling and texturing, and resolving any issues with the existing project.

We were looking to create an open world Action/Role Playing game, that had multiple gameplay systems and a branching story.

App Mechanic applied to our post on Upwork, they appeared to the most professional and qualified.

App Mechanic has been instrumental in many aspect of our project. They created and set up the Main world space with level streaming and a dynamic sky. After they had that set up, they went on and coded several systems for the game from scratch. App Mechanic also created a few 3D models of building for use in the world.

I worked with around 3 people, all of whom were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone I worked with went above and beyond to make sure our teams need were met and answered any questions we had at every step of the way.

App Mechanic was vital to our project, without there knowledge, experience, and work, the project most likely wouldn't have been able to proceed and would have fallen apart.

App Mechanic was extremely well organized and well managed. Everything they worked on ran very smoothly and was well planned out.

There were many things that impressed me while working with App Mechanic, but if I had to pick one thing to stand out, I would say how resourceful and knowledgeable they are. Ever feature we were looking for they were able to implement, every time we had a question they had a answer.

There isn't much to improve on while working with app mechanic. Everything they did went smoothly and their communication skills are top notch.

Overall Score It was an absolute pleasure to work with App Mechanic, I would rehire them for any needs we have in the future.
    They are always on time for meetings and have excellent availability.
    They are very reasonable for the work they do. I always felt they asked a fair price for everything.
    They were able to to effectively implement everything we asked for.
    Extremely likely, i would refer them to anyone who is looking to get into video game development.

Mobile App Dev for AR-Based Solar Startup

"They are talented problem-solvers and have many resources to create practical solutions."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

App Mechanic created Unity-based mobile applications for a solar energy startup reliant on AR. The apps feature 3D models of installations for contractors to present to potential clients.

Bryan Amburgey
Founder/CEO, SolarView

In addition to the mobile products, App Mechanic has successfully created more than 20 3D models based on provided dimensions. Their team is accommodating and organized, and their swift development skills allow for frequent iterations.

I am the founder and CEO of a startup that aims to bring AR to all aspects of the solar industry in the United States and around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire App Mechanic?

I hired App Mechanic to develop mobile applications for my company.

My goal was to create a mobile experience that would allow solar contractors to use 3D models that we created to show their clients how the final installation would look using augmented reality.

App Mechanic had strong reviews on a few different sites and responded well to our inquiry and needs.

App Mechanic has created a custom Unity project and over 20 custom 3D models based on pictures and dimensions that we provided. They have written custom code to ensure smooth functionality and have delivered timely updates for me to review.

I usually communicate only with our project manager, but sometimes I meet with the 3D modelers or the Unity developers, as well.

As a SaaS company, this project is my entire business. My experience with App Mechanic has enabled me to get the product out quickly and iterate often.

We have used Skype to communicate, along with Trello boards to organize our tasks and measure progress.

No issue or request has gone unfulfilled. They are talented problem-solvers and have many resources to create practical solutions.

I initially had trouble staying up late so that we could discuss our progress, but my project manager has since offered to start his work from home, which means we can connect at a more reasonable hour.

Overall Score They have done great work for me so far.
    We've had no issues.
    The cost aligns with the quality we received.
    They do good work and solve every problem we have.
    I have already recommended them.