AWARD WINNING MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

Based in Houston, Texas, App Maisters provides custom mobile applications around the world and helps your organization manage these applications throughout the product lifecycle.

App Maisters Inc. Is Recognized As One Of Top Mobile App Development Companies In United States. App Maisters Offers A Wide Array Of Mobile Application Development Expertise And Services To Help Funded Startups & Large Enterprises Design & Build Mobile Applications.

Leveraging a deep technical acumen and highly refined development processes, App Maisters enables clients to achieve an ultra-rapid and cost efficient mobile app delivery cycle, a key success factor in such a rapidly evolving mobile market place. We have consulted and developed over 100+ apps and have been offering these services to companies not only in United States but through out the world including Europe, Australia and Middle East.

Sugar Land, TX

The Scienomics Group, Premier Health, Diamond Oil Technologies

Mobile Dev for Comedic App

"App Maisters and I were basically on the same page from day 1."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

App Maisters built a mobile novelty product natively on iOS and Android, translating detailed designs into a functional app with an Apple Watch component. They now provide updates and expansions as needed.

Startup

New York Metro Area
Jay Raifman
Owner, The Final Word

Within 3 weeks of launching, the product reached over 150,000 downloads and earned widespread user feedback. App Maisters’ impressive coding abilities, flexible workflow, and fair price point contribute to ongoing success.

I’m the owner of The Final Word, LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with App Maisters?

App Maisters created an app for iOS and Google Play. My goal was to complete the work at a fair price and to have the items delivered as I expected around the time we agreed on.

At the press of a “button,” in a chipmunk-style, Brooklyn accented shrill voice, an adult novelty app was conceptualized to deliver pre-recorded randomized insults and gestures to anyone, anywhere right from any device.  App Maisters brought my vision to life. I haven't worked on app development with any other providers before.

The app is built on a native platform for Android and iOS. App Maisters did some design, but I gave them pretty much everything they needed in order to start the development. I had a design in mind, and they basically nailed it. The app has an Apple Watch component as well, which isn’t true of most startup apps.

App Maisters and I were basically on the same page from day 1. I laid out exactly what I wanted as far as look and function, and they did a pretty good job. We did have to go back and forth a few times to get the details right, but I got a great finished product. I made a lot of changes throughout the process because that’s the nature of life and business.  I’m still using them to add phrases and other details.

How did you come to work with App Maisters?

I found App Maisters through a Google search. At the time, they made a nice presentation. I did look at some other providers, but I ended up choosing App Maisters. Nothing was difficult or surprising about the hiring process.

How much have you invested with App Maisters?

I’ve invested about $45,000 with App Maisters.

The app was officially launched in July 2016. They worked on the product for about 6 months, so I think we started around January 2016.

To me, that means App Maisters did a good job. The app seems to strike a nerve. If I get any negative feedback about the app, it’s not about the function; it’s about the app itself. People are using it and enjoying it. I had 150,000 downloads within 3 weeks of launching.

How did App Maisters perform from a project management standpoint?

I believe App Maisters did well from a project management standpoint. We talked on the phone, and we also used the Teamwork app. We had multiple lines of communication, which was great because I’m in New York and they’re in Texas.

I think I spoke to at most 6 people from App Maisters who worked on the app. They assembled those resources for me. Sometimes, I spoke with the team multiple times a day; at other times, we only communicated on an as-needed basis.

What did you find most impressive about App Maisters?

Their coding ability is impressive. They know what they’re doing.

Are there any areas App Maisters could improve?

If somebody has to leave a company unexpectedly for personal reasons, that’s not really something I can criticize. A replacement project manager was just as good, but he had to relearn what we’d already put together.  I'm a business person, so I understand that these things happen.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with App Maisters?

App Maisters does a really nice job. Future clients can expect to get what they ask for because that’s what App Maisters did for me. Overall, I had a good experience with them, and I will continue to use them into the future as I evolve and modify the app.

Often, my deadlines were met, but occasionally they weren’t.
    After shopping around, I know that App Maisters gave me a fair price for the work they did.
    There’s always room for improvement.
    I have already referred App Maisters twice to others.

App Dev for Web Design Agency

"We’re a tech company, and I think they were very good from a technical standpoint.."

Nov. 2015 - Apr. 2016

App Maisters developed an iOS and Android app for an end client. The app calculated payments according to state-specific regulations and required complex maneuvering to conform to legal frameworks.

Denver, Colorado
CEO, Internet Solutions Company

App Maisters delivered a high-quality app with minimal bugs or glitches. They maintained strong communication through a project that became much more complicated than was originally projected. The team was responsive and efficient and met the budget and timeline.

My business works on internet solutions for law firms and legal organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with App Maisters?

We wanted to expand our business to providing apps for clients, both Android and iOS.

They built an app for one of our clients. It was a fairly complex application that involved a calculation of payments. It’s a native app for Android and iOS. Visually, they took our idea and brought it to life. However, there was no way they could do the app without our input, as it was based on some fairly complex state statutes to compile the data and make the calculation. We had to provide that information to them. We had a project manager who we dealt with primarily. We had direct communication with three to five people.

The app has a very complex calculation. One of the big elements is that it’s based on state law, which is difficult to read, especially when the calculations are so specific as to the necessary elements, but ambiguous as to the full description of those elements. App Maisters was able to communicate with us and manipulate the calculations to match the paper sheet the attorneys had been using to calculate payments.

We weren’t expecting the law to be so ambiguous and yet so stringent in its requirements. As we moved through the project, the complications became more and more complex. They were able to deliver and get us where we needed to be in having those calculations done correctly.

How did you come to work with App Maisters?

We started with a web search, most likely with Google. We interviewed three to five companies and chose App Maisters for a variety of reasons. We reviewed some of their prior work to get a good grasp on their capabilities. We had some conversations with them, which reassured us that they had the capabilities to fulfill our goals for our apps. We had a good feeling about that after the interview process.

How much have you invested with App Maisters?

We were likely in the $10,000 range, but I don’t know specifically.

We started working together in November of 2015, and the app launched in April of 2016.

I don’t have specific numbers. It has been a successful app.There weren’t a crazy number of bugs. We had an issue when Apple launched an update on iOS, but App Maisters was able to fix it fairly quickly. We expect glitches here and there, but we were very happy with the quality.

There were a lot of junctures during and after the project when we thought we were asking too much from them. However, they really were able to address everything we needed. That’s where we were most impressed on that project. The client uses the app within their business, and then it’s available to the public on the app stores as well. It’s a tool that’s used in-house by the client, so that’s a good success rate there. Then it’s also available to the public with the client’s branding on it as well.

How did App Maisters perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they were great. I have no complaints. App Maisters uses the Teamwork project management tool, which is different than the one we use within our company. The tool was used effectively throughout the project. Everything was delivered on time and on budget, and they were responsive to my communications.

What did you find most impressive about App Maisters?

They were able to solve problems with relative ease in situations that we thought would be difficult.

Are there any areas App Maisters could improve?

I really don’t have anything. We were very happy with the project. We’re a tech company, and I think they were very good from a technical standpoint. Something that may bother a consumer off the street, such as communication and tech-speak, is not an issue for us because we understand the language. Both of our companies work in a very similar way, so I don’t have any criticisms along those lines.

Do you have any advice or recommendations for potential clients?

It really depends on whether they’re technical or consumer in nature, but I wouldn’t shy away. They were speaking our language, which is what we wanted. Often, when we have people to whom we could give advice, they’re in a different situation as a consumer or client without a technical background.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    They met every deadline. The project expanded in the calculations and became more complex, so we didn’t hit our initial date, but it wasn’t due to anything they did.
    I think we got great value.
    They delivered exactly what we needed.
    I’ve already done it.