Stand Out Amongst the Millions

We build beautiful websites that convert visitors into customers. We are a boutique firm with big agency technology and enterprise expert knowledge and experience. Our SEO, Social Media Marketing & PPC services are catered to your business. We offer Digital Reputation Management as well as Email Marketing & Automation.

Atlanta, GA
  • 2997 Cobb Pkwy Suite 300
    Atlanta, GA 31139

Web Development for a Healthcare and Training Center

"They're very knowledgeable and detail-oriented."

Feb. 2018 - Aug. 2018

Helping increase online exposure, AnythingPixel developed a WordPress website and integrated scheduling and payment systems to allow customers to register for courses.

Bercline Dorcelus
Owner, Cardi Beats Health Care Training Center

The website meets all expectations and the number of customers is on the rise. Great listeners, AnythingPixel helped build out and successfully implement the initial idea, while their commitment and responsiveness to feedback made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of Cardi Beats Health Care Training Center.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnythingPixel?

I wanted to get more online exposure, so I was looking for a company to help me build a website.

I shared my ideas with them and gave them some text materials, pictures, and the outline of my target audiences. Then, they built a WordPress website from scratch. I wanted my clients to go to the website, look up the courses we offer, read the description of each course, and choose a date and time through a scheduling system (I use Acuity for scheduling). Clients are also able to fill out a registration form and pay for courses.

I had one main point of contact, who handled everything.

How did you come to work with AnythingPixel?

They were the first ones to respond when I was looking for a vendor.

I spent about $1,800.

I worked with them between February–August 2018.

The site is secure and functions as expected. My online visibility has increased, and many of my students register through the website.

How did AnythingPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

They were approachable, reliable, and responsive. They were also accepting of feedback and answered any questions I had.

They're very knowledgeable and detail-oriented.

I can't think of anything.

Look at their website and you'll get a good idea about their services.

Web Design for an Indian Food Catering Company

“We're very happy with the site Anything Pixel created overall.”

Mar. 2018 - Jul. 2018

Anything Pixel designed and developed a WordPress website, incorporating custom features and administrative access as requested.

Rohit Kapoor & Perinaz Avari
Co-Founders, Spice Ladle

Anything Pixel designed a great website, effectively communicating the company's new direction to clients. Flexible to changes in the scope of work and receptive to feedback, their team was easy to work with across the board. They were also quick to deliver and fix any bugs.

We're cofounders of a corporate catering company that provides Indian-fusion lunch and event catering services to different corporations in the San Francisco Bay Area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anything Pixel?

As our targeted audience evolved, moving from a restaurant business model to the catering industry, we wanted to redesign our website to portray our new direction more effectively.

Anything Pixel redesigned and developed our website on a WordPress platform, incorporating an administrative dashboard that allows us to easily make changes on our end.

We worked with one account manager, who managed other staff on the project as needed.

How did you come to work with Anything Pixel?

We went through an extensive interview process, shortlisting a group of 15 vendors down to three. Compared to everyone else, Anything Pixel seemed to offer the best and most complete services for what we were looking for.

We invested about $1,500.

We worked together from around February to July 2018. Although we were on track to complete the project within a few months, we expanded the scope of work so it ended up taking about six months.

We're very happy with the site Anything Pixel created overall. Any bugs that came up were taken care of very quickly by their team as needed.

How did Anything Pixel perform from a project management standpoint?

They were good about turning around deliverables in a timely manner and being flexible as we adjusted the scope of work. We mostly communicated through phone and email, along with some conference calls that involved screen sharing.

We were very impressed by their onboarding process and communication throughout the project; they were approachable, flexible, and receptive to our feedback. They also provided additional input on how to improve certain aspects of the site. Overall, there was a strong sense of partnership.

Since our field is so specialized, it might have helped their team to spend more time researching our product (specifically Indian dishes) before going into design and development.

They worked very well within our budget.

Web Design and SEO for a Life-Saving Skills Company

“I wouldn’t survive without AnythingPixel.”

2016 – Ongoing

AnythingPixel developed a website, and they manage all advertising including SEO and PPC. They use Yelp and Yellow Pages online to drive business to the site. They also consult on digital advertising.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Lyonie Pierre-Vernet
CEO, Leo Life Saving Skills

AnythingPixel helps the business meet its financial goals. They keep the business on the first page of Google searches, continually bringing more students and revenue. The honest team takes the time to share their knowledge. Their patience and effective results earned them an ongoing partnership.

I’m a nurse practitioner and the CEO of Leo Life Saving Skills, a company that teaches CPR.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnythingPixel?

I needed someone to develop my website.

They created the website and they do everything with the advertising. They managed the PPC and SEO, and they did advertising with Yelp and Yellow Pages online.

They also educated me about being on Google and what I needed. They explained to me what SEO is and why I should be on Facebook.

I have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with AnythingPixel?

They were referred to me.

The website was $17,000. SEO management is about $3,500 and PPC is $2,500.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is ongoing.

I know nothing about advertising. My business depends on Google. I wouldn’t survive without AnythingPixel. They help me to meet my financial goals.

I go online and type my business name or “CPR in West Palm.” If my name doesn’t come up on the first page, I call and ask what happened. He tells me how many clicks I had that week and how many people called and gives me a quick review of what happened.

We also do a survey with students. The registration form asks them how they heard of us. We keep track of where people are finding us. The surveys show how effective AnythingPixel’s work is.

How did AnythingPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great; they’re friendly and helpful. They send me weekly reports. I plan to continue working with them. I’m satisfied. We communicate mostly via phone, but we also use email and text.

Their patience and time they take to communicate with us are impressive. They’re reliable and trustworthy, and that’s hard to find. We get reports explaining all the charges. I like that I’m able to pay Google and manipulate my PPC myself.

Do research to know what you want.

They’re reasonable.

Digital Marketing for a Commodities Firm

“I was pleased with AnythingPixel’s work—they were a great investment.”

Jan. 2017 - Sept. 2017

AnythingPixel improved digital marketing, working on SEO, content, and graphic design. They built a new website and provided social media services. They currently maintain the website.

Atlanta, Georgia
Director of Operations, Commodyx

The new site is clean, crisp, and much more appealing. It’s increased calls and inquiries, and numerous stakeholders have given positive feedback. The final price was a bit higher than initially planned, but it was worth it. AnythingPixel is a dedicated and professional partner.

I’m the director of operations for Commodyx, which is essentially a brokerage firm for natural resources.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnythingPixel?

We wanted to increase our online presence. We wanted to make our website and social media more professional to attract potential clients.

AnythingPixel walked us through the entire digital marketing process. They built our website and did SEO. They also created content and did graphic design work. AnythingPixel served as a one-stop shop for our online and social media web presence.

The owner was my main point contact.

How did you come to work with AnythingPixel?

One of my colleagues recommended them. I met with the owner, who was sharp and knew a lot about the space. He gave me confidence in their company, so we hired them.

We spent $32,000–$35,000.

The partnership lasted from January–September 2017. They still maintain our site.

The website is great, and we populate better on Google searches now. Partners and clients have all said how much better the site looks. Also, Google recognizes us as a legitimate company, so our hours and other information pop up on their searches. I was pleased with AnythingPixel’s work—they were a great investment.

How did AnythingPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

We were highly pleased with AnythingPixel’s performance. I’m able to call them anytime, and they’ll answer. They often completed projects on or before deadlines. I mainly communicated with the owner over the phone, and my team typically used email.

AnythingPixel is extremely professional, with an attention to detail and accessibility that I didn’t see in other companies. They had great insight into how to best approach our target audience and use resources and technology to make that possible. Even though we finished the project, they remain available if we have questions or issues.

I would’ve appreciated a discount; we ended up paying a bit more than we’d planned. Our website looks better and has increased queries, though, so it was worth it.

Negotiate the best possible price.

It's hard to know the ROI for the project.

Web Design for Kitchen Retail

“Their level of professionalism is striking and they’re very easy to work with.”

2007 - Ongoing

AnythingPixel redesigned a website for an online kitchen retailer to enhance mobile-friendliness. They updated aesthetics, created templates to utilize responsive design capabilities, and made retargeting ads.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reggie Ross
Technical Director, MetroKitchen.com

AnythingPixel stood out for their flexibility, understanding, and client-centered business approach. They met critical deadlines on time and were clear in their communications. The redesign received positive feedback in regular customer surveys and their ad designs improved revenue.

MetroKitchen.com is an online retailer that sells high-end cutlery, kitchenware, and select appliances. I’m the technical director, but I also do some programming and systems management.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnythingPixel?

We wanted to bring a fresher look to our existing website, as well as make it more responsive and mobile-friendly. Our existing site platform had the capabilities for that, but we weren’t using them at the time.

They were responsible for giving our site a more modern, clean redesign. They also created our backend templates that incorporated the responsive design elements we needed and worked with me to establish a unified aesthetic for all parts of the site. It was a huge project, and they made several mock-ups for us as well.

Over the course of our partnership, they’ve done other projects for us, as well, including coming up with retargeting ads and finding a new platform to support those ads on our site.

My main point of contact was their lead designer.

How did you come to work with AnythingPixel?

We were evaluating a couple of different designers, and we’d had a previous partner, but the reason we chose AnythingPixel was that they were very flexible, understanding, and client-centered in their business approach. I’ve had experiences with other designers in the past who’d sometimes ignore your plans, so this was a huge selling point. AnythingPixel’s expertise meshed well with the services we wanted. We’ve stuck with them through two redesigns now.

We’ve spent at least $125,000 since we started working with them.

We've been working with them since 2007.

We routinely run customer surveys and we’ve consistently received positive feedback about the way the site looks. We’ve also noticed that our competitors model their sites after ours, which is a compliment, but it also means we need to keep innovating so we continue to stand out.

Aside from that, the work they did on the retargeting ads has been extremely beneficial from a revenue standpoint.

How did AnythingPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very clear when they need to postpone a deadline, whether it’s for technical reasons or some other kind of delay. If you need work done by a specific date, they’re very good about coming through on time. They’re also good at communicating their deadlines and goals, whether it’s via email, by phone, or in person.

Their level of professionalism is striking and they’re very easy to work with. I know from working with other clients that it doesn’t always go that smoothly — I’d probably put AnythingPixel above everyone else.

Because we’ve worked with them for a long time and we’re a familiar partner, sometimes there are assumptions made about what needs to get done instead of using more direct communication.

Voice your concerns up front and set expectations, but also trust in their ability to deliver for you.

Digital Marketing for Gaming Company

"Everything’s working and I'm getting customers, so I'm happy."

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

AnythingPixel designed and built a new website for a mobile gaming trailer company. Other services include content creation, SEO, and Google AdWords.

Luther Calixte
Co-Owner, Game Fury

The number of customers and the amount of visibility have increased markedly since AnythingPixel was first hired. The team’s understanding of marketing technologies make them a valuable partner, and they communicate effectively with people of all levels of technological savvy.

I'm the owner of Game Fury, a mobile gaming trailer business. We provide video game entertainment for kids and adults in of Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnythingPixel?

I was primarily seeking marketing services to attract more customers to the website.

I’m not too involved because I'm not very tech savvy. I just let them do their thing and trust them to do the job right. I don't know all the details as to what they did, but they built a new website from scratch. I tell them what content I want. They’ll reach out to me and suggest content as well. I handle social media myself but they do make suggestions as to what content to put on and what platforms to use. I use Twitter because of their suggestion. They’re also doing SEO and Google AdWords.

I work with Romane (founder and CEO, AnythingPixel).

I found them online.

I’ve spent probably $1000 so far.

We started working together around July 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve done a great job. I've seen an increase in customers. It’s been very positive. Everything’s working and I'm getting customers, so I'm happy.

How did AnythingPixel perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very prompt when I have a deadline. They’re always on time and very professional. If I have any questions, Romane explains it to me until I understand. I didn't understand SEO and Google AdWords at all, but he made sure that I comprehend before he takes any action.

They’re promptness and being on time is most impressive.

It would be very hard to improve on what they’ve done. I have no complaints.

AnythingPixel will fulfill all your needs. Any need you have, they'll find a way to address it.