Marketing agency

Anvixa™ is a full-service marketing agency and social media firm, we work with clients to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking. We are comprised of a team of content creators, strategic thinkers, and innovative technologists; marketing is our native language.

Miami, FL

Juan Valdez

OPTIMAR Realty

Pandora Jewelry Box

A+ Mini Storage

Full Marketing for Realty Group

"They are a growing agency with a lot of energy and very smart people who love what they do."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Anvixa develops and executes on marketing strategies including Google Ads management, web design, social media marketing, and collateral design and production.

Miami, Florida
Broker, Realty Group

Internal efficiency and size have grown significantly thanks to Anvixa’s efforts. Their openness to feedback and clear explanations of both their tactics and the logic behind them are particularly noteworthy. They’re also praised for their flexibility and eagerness to learn.

I've been involved in investment sales, development, and strategic acquisitions for over a decade. We're an established company and rank among the real estate leaders in South Florida with over 500 agents and a broad international broker network with multiple offices.

For what projects/services did your company hire Anvixa?

Website development, lead generation, Google Ads and social media management, and SaaS web app development.

An ongoing effort to maximize our reach using both traditional and digital media. We needed to update our marketing to a more modern look and feel, as well as take advantage of what social media could offer.

Hiring someone with a passion for their craft was the most importing factor.

Anvixa gave strategies and then carried them out to our desired intent. From creating web platforms so our real estate agents could create marketing collateral, to overseeing the Google Ads campaigns for buyer leads and fully managing all our social profiles. Anvixa also creates the content for our weekly publication, as well as all our creative design products ranging from flyers and ads to trade show booths.

We have full support from a managing partner, a team of six dedicated to social media; two web developers, one copywriter, and one graphic designer. The requirements have changed overtime as we have picked up new exclusive developments to promote and a larger pool of real estate associates.

Since we started, we went from having 185 agents to well over 500. It was a big effort from the agency side and my own managers as well. Anvixa played a big roll in putting systems together and making it easy for us to do our business.

Being their first real estate client, we had some growing pains, although our feedback was always welcome, and they show us the what and the why so we could further be on board with new ideas. We used many tools to manage projects, and those would change too as our needs did.

Willingness to learn about our industry and adapt technology to help us better service our clients.

Everyone has room for improvement. They are a growing agency with a lot of energy and very smart people who love what they do.

Overall Score Andrew and his team always aim for the best.
    We can very easily communicate with their team and carry out new projects.
    Manageable and scalable depending the circumstances.
    Excellent work quality. Always willing to improve with new ideas.
    Very likely. They do a very fine job.

Branding & Social Media Management for Realtor

"Anvixa produces high-quality work and services, and I’m thrilled with the outcomes so far."

Anvixa refreshed a brand for a realtor to attract new customers. The team designed a new logo and business cards. They provide ongoing social media management, creating content and engagement strategies.

Miami, Florida
Licensed Realtor

The team’s social media strategy has drawn in more followers and engagement. Anvixa also has created high-quality branded materials that meet all requirements. Quick response times, consistent communication, and in-depth expertise have allowed for a smooth collaboration.

I’m a licensed realtor operating in the South Florida market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Anvixa?

I engaged Anvixa to update my brand design and manage my social media accounts.

I wanted an appealing brand to attract new prospects and provide me with a competitive edge.

A business relation recommended Anvixa to me.

After the kick-off meeting, Anvixa and I went over the look and feel I wanted for my brand as well as content needs and other expectations. The team created multiple options for brand materials, including a logo and business cards. We worked closely until the products matched my expectations perfectly. Anvixa also creates content and engagement strategies for my social media accounts.

I work closely with their management team.

The number of followers and amount of post engagement on my social media have both grown since I started working with Anvixa. I’m also thrilled with the brand materials created by their team. I’ve hired them for a second project to develop a new website.

We are in constant communication. We’ve had numerous meetings, phone, and back-and-forth throughout the project. I can call, text, or email their team and they always respond quickly.

Anvixa produces high-quality work and services, and I’m thrilled with the outcomes so far. They’ve successfully updated my brand and are carrying out a smooth social media strategy.

No, I’m satisfied with their work so far.

Anvixa has delivered a top-notch brand refresh and runs effective social media strategies.