Long Island Freelance Web Designer

Anthony Savino is a full time Long Island freelance web designer that focuses on complete web development, seo, logos and more.

Freelancer
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
  • 68 West 3rd St
    Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Suffolk Locksmith, H.W. St. John, Squeaky Clean, Allied Chimney, Dr. Jennifer Serrentino

SEO and Web Design for Cosmetic Dentist

"Anthony Savino has a way of doing things that brings results.... He has a passion for getting you results."

2012 - Ongoing

Anthony Savino redesigned three websites and provided SEO work for a cosmetic dentist. He also managed the pay-per-click campaigns and social media marketing campaigns.

New York City Metro Area
Dr. Ira Koeppel
Owner, Koeppel Dental Group

The success of the project speaks for itself with a thirty percent growth in business and improved page ranking, from page ten to the first page. Anthony Savino was attentive and constantly learning and implementing new processes.

We are a cosmetic dentistry in the New York City area.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Anthony Savino?

The challenge was twofold. One was, I wasn't performing well in search engine optimization. I only had Google AdWords at that time. I did have an SEO person, but he didn't do very well for me. I also needed to recreate a new website.

Please describe the scope of his involvement in detail.

Anthony did SEO for me, redesigned three websites, did some pay-per-click campaigns, and he took charge of some social media marketing campaigns as well.

How did you come to work with Anthony Savino?

My first experience with Anthony was when he made me my first website. I worked with him on that website only, and he did very well. During the course of our relationship, he gave me a lot of personalized attention, he listened to me, and gave me exactly what I wanted, but also with his advice so that I would get the best result possible. It was actually a combination of my ideas and his ideas that made me happy.

Not only that, but we hit it off and I decided to switch all my websites from the other specialist that I had for more than 12 years. I have so much confidence in Anthony and I love working with him.

Each individual website was charged separately, and their complexity determined how much time he had to put in. Whether it was a template or HTML made a difference also. I think it varies on a project-by-project basis, and even within the scope of my own business, there were differences in cost. I think I get more in service and results than the average person would get from other companies. I did look at some other companies. They were very exorbitant in cost, and it didn't strike me that they did anything special.

I started working with Anthony in 2012, and the relationship is ongoing. I did the first project with him, and then after four to six months I switched to him with all my other websites.

My business has grown about 30 percent since I've been working with Anthony. I thought I was maxed out before, but evidently not.

He's attentive, he's always there when you need him, and that's really important when you're running a business. When you're not getting the results that you want, you can make a phone call, and he'll listen to you. He'll look to see what's going on, and he will help you redirect some of that traffic so that you get busier.

Anthony has always got me on the first page of Google, and usually number one or two. I used to be on page five, six, or 10. I just wasn't getting any attention.

There are a lot of different avenues in dentistry. There's cosmetic dentistry, there's Invisalign, there's implant dentistry, and there is sleep apnea dentistry, so there are a lot of different avenues that you can bring business in depending on what the dentist's expertise is. I tell him what I'd like to bring in, and then he figures out a way on how to do that. I'll tell him who my ideal patient is. Some patients come to you for different things, and some things I really like doing, such as implant dentistry. He'll figure out a way on how to tweak my results for implant dentistry. He's very good at targeting keywords that people are searching for, so that they could respond in a positive way to give you business.

What distinguishes Anthony Savino from other providers?

Anthony Savino has a way of doing things that brings results. He is constantly learning, and he is always being very innovative as far as being up on the latest Google releases. It seems that he's just right on the money when it comes to reacting to what Google throws at him. He has a passion for getting you results. That's his product.

I know he's received phone calls from competition in the same area, and he will not take anybody that competes with each other in the same area. His business ethics far exceed anybody I've ever dealt with. What's the sense if he gets the same client that does the same thing that you do, in the same area. He doesn't want to create a situation where he competes against himself.

Is there anything Anthony Savino could have improved or done differently?

Actually, no. I always think of new things to give him. In fact, right now we're actually building an old website that I have now, because it's listed but it could do so much better. Anthony advises me on the niche market, so that I can benefit from that website.

When I tell him I really need something, he gets it done. A lot of times, it takes me a while to get it to him...He's your marketer, and you have to communicate well with him...You have to tell him what you want, tell him what kind of business you want.
    I refer him all the time.

SEO for Freight and Customs Brokering Company

"We've definitely seen an increase in business since we started working with him."

2008 - Ongoing

Anthony Savino designed the corporate website and provided SEO services. He set up the social media accounts and provided monthly reports on the improvements needed to boost the digital campaign of the company.

New York Metro Area
Vice President, International Freight and Customs Brokering Company

In the first year, the website was removed from the blacklist and ranked on the top page of Google using the targeted keywords. As a result, there was a significant increase in business by 73 percent. Anthony Savino demonstrated knowledge and excellent communication.

We're international freight forwarders and customs house brokers. We clear shipments through customs and deliver them to the importer.

I'm the vice president.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Anthony Savino?

Before working with Anthony Savino, we didn't even have a website at all. We had actually been put on a blacklist because we had a website that was under construction for about five years.

We started with Anthony in 2008, and we finally got up and running. He was responsible for some web design and SEO [search engine optimization]. He also helped us set up accounts with Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.

Every month, he gives us information on what's new, what we should be doing, or what he'll do in the background. He'll constantly research the newest trends, how Google spiders everything. He does constant behind the scenes work on a monthly basis.

How did you come to work with Anthony Savino?

I did some online research for web designers. I wanted someone who is young, who knows the industry, and who is ambitious. I spoke with Anthony and a couple of other people. He was spot on when he was telling me certain things.

We pay between $10,000 and $50,000 annually.

We started working with him in 2008, and the work is ongoing.

Anthony got us off the blacklist, and now we're on page one of Google for our targeted keywords. He's done a fabulous job getting us on the top pages so customers can come to us. He's constantly going to school to learn the newest technology out there. He always lets us know what's going on. When things are a little slower, he's always reanalyzing things to help improve our ranking on Google. When I tell him that we're not seeing much traffic, he's right on top of that.

The first year we started working with Anthony Savino, we were up 73 percent in business. We've definitely seen an increase in business since we started working with him.

What distinguishes Anthony Savino from other providers?

He's very comforting, knowledgeable, and thorough. If you don't understand something, he'll walk you through it. He stays in constant communication with me.

Is there anything Anthony Savino could have improved or done differently?

Maybe he could do more research into our business and how we can progress, and what press releases we could put out for that.