Spark Your Customer Service

Focused primarily on small businesses, AnswerLive provides high-value answering services with a personal touch. We offer a 14-day free trial with no contracts or commitments to show our customers how our service offerings and industry expertise are as good as the industry leaders for nearly half the cost.

1982
Gastonia, NC
  • 515 N.E. 8th Street
    Grants Pass, OR 97526
  • 5015 University Avenue, #A8
    Lubbock, TX 79413

Call Center Services for Automotive Company

"They are very professional when answering calls."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

AnswerLive provides call center services to answer inquiries after office hours.

Lubbock, Texas
VP, Tire Company

Using AnswerLive's services, stakeholders have achieved 24-hour customer support. In general, the team maintains a seamless workflow with minimal issues.

Tire and Auto service Vice President

For what projects/services did your company hire AnswerLive?

After hours answering service

24 hour service for our commercial fleets

Random selection

We switch our phones after we close the business each day. Calls are fielded and a contact is made to our on call person. We are then patched through to get details of the call.

We normally rotate each week as to who is on call. Usually 4 persons rotate.

This gives us 24 hour coverage to offer after hours service to our customers who require the service.

We have issues at times when the service does not have the right person on call. We call in every Friday evening and give them the name of the person on call. Not sure why it does get recorded properly. Most of the time there are no problems.

They are very professional when answering calls. Never have any complaints.

Do a better job of recording who goes on call each week when the information is given to them.

After Hours Call Services for Water Provider

They’ve been very helpful”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving the client’s response rate, AnswerLive provided call-answering for a water-provider. They forward all issues to a designated teammate and send texts in the event of a problem.

Wellford, South Carolina
Dan Liflander
Operations & Maintenance Foreman, SJWD Water District

AnswerLive’s work has improved the client’s relationship with customers. The team has been helpful in expediting the client’s troubleshooting protocols. Having said that, they could improve their processes by eliminating redundant reporting. Still, they always respond in a timely manner.

I’m the operations & maintenance foreman at SJWD Water District.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnswerLive?

We were looking to improve the efficiency and accuracy of our data collection. We also wanted to streamline our response protocol for after-hours calls.

We had a few initial meetings to loop them in on our procedures and to inform them of our requirements. Since then, AnswerLive has received and fielded all of our after-hours calls. In the event of an emergency, they report to a designated member of our team that’s on call. They also text us about any arising issues.

We have an account manager who serves as our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with AnswerLive?

Our previous answering service helped field prospects, so we were optimistic about trying AnswerLive.

We’ve spent somewhere between $5,000–$10,000.

We began working with them in March 2019, and they continue to provide services for us.

They’ve been very helpful; their work has improved our customer management.

How did AnswerLive perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone and text. The communication has gotten better over time, but we’re always striving for continuous improvement.

They always respond in a timely manner.

We’ve run into some issues with redundant calls; since they seem to have more than one office responding to our calls, we frequently get multiple reports for the same incident. We also had some challenges with a language barrier. Because of that, some of our employees prefer texting them over calling.

Decide beforehand what you want the process to look like. Practice it, and make the necessary adjustments. Allow for some flexibility to make changes to protocols.

Answering Services for Pressure Washing Service

"They’re so good that customers actually think the person on the other end of the line is in my office."

Jan. 2002 - Ongoing

AnswerLive provides answering services and redirects calls through email and text messages.

San Marcos, Texas
Michael Tessaro
President, Centex Pressure Washing Service

AnswerLive has received a lot of great feedback from the client and their customers. They're great at screening telemarketers or spam callers. Their backlink website allows their client to manage and keep track of calls. Providing similar secretarial duties, they're more cost-efficient alternative to answering phones.

I’m the president of Centrex Pressure Washing Service.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnswerLive?

I didn’t want to use an answering machine or automated service; I wanted a live person to answer my phone and redirect calls.

I mainly use them for call screening. They answer the phone and redirect my messages through text messages and email to me, so I can respond wherever I’m at within minutes.

How did you come to work with AnswerLive?

I was referred to them by a friend.

We began working together in 2002 and the work is still ongoing.

We pay a monthly service, but we’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 so far.

Most of my customers are commercial instead of residential and they’ve done a great job with fielding those calls. They’re really good at screening out unnecessary calls from telemarketers and know which ones to push through for me to answer, so they help both me and our customers efficiently. Every once in a while, customers compliment the people on the phone.

How did AnswerLive perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a backlink website where I can go through all my calls and it goes back months. This service has helped me manage my calls better; if someone tells me they called, I can just go back and check.

They’re so good that customers actually think the person on the other end of the line is in my office. Also, they’re like an inexpensive secretary for me.

I think they could train their operators a bit more consistently. Every once in awhile the script is a bit off or they’re not very familiar with my company.

Write your script, keep it updated, and make sure they present it in the way you want. It may take a little more effort to do that, but it can be very successful for you. If you write your own script, you can make tweaks and fine-tune it along the way to best meet your customers.

Overall Score It’s been a really good relationship.
    Everyone could always improve with communication skills.
    I recommend them all the time.

Answering Services for Toll Maintenance Service

"To me, AnswerLive is a success story."

July 2010 - Ongoing

AnswerLive provides live answering services for a tolling system company. They pass on messages from the client’s customers and escalate them through the client’s team to find someone to address the problem.

Concord, New Hampshire
Frank Farrell
Manager of Maintenance, Conduent Inc.

The 10-year partnership has been marked by consistently professional service; only a few times has a customer been on hold and only for five minutes. AnswerLive has been highly responsive and supportive at every step of the partnership, leading to total client satisfaction.

I’m the manager of maintenance for Conduent Inc. We’re a transaction processing company in the tolling business. We provide operational maintenance after the agency or state accepts the tolling system we deploy.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnswerLive?

We offer 24/7 maintenance support onsite and remote. We needed a way for state and agency staff to reach us after hours. We specifically wanted onshore human interaction.

AnswerLive provides 24/7 answering services for our clients. We provide scripts, and their agents take a message that notes the caller’s name, phone number, location, and problem in one sentence. They then pass the message to us, but they’re instructed to never just leave a message.

If an agent can’t reach one of our employees over the phone after five minutes, they instead follow an escalation spreadsheet to call someone in a higher position. It goes all the way up to our director. Every message is considered critical and treated equally.

We have contracts with five site locations in our offices in New Hampshire, New Jersey/New York, Maryland, North Carolina, and Michigan. I have one immediate point of contact for adding new sites or invoicing issues. We’ve never had to contact her to report an AnswerLive employee not doing their job.

How did you come to work with AnswerLive?

The company had been working with AnswerLive before I joined the company.

We spend about $15,000–$20,000 per year.

The partnership began in July 2010 and is ongoing.

It’s nice to know that when a person in Michigan calls our number at 3:00 a.m., they’ll get a human being on the phone. That makes a big difference when other businesses are going to automated systems. The biggest issue we’ve ever had in the 10-year partnership is that from time to time, a customer is on hold for five minutes. They’re so infrequent that I remember those instances, and we always bring them up to our point of contact to take care of.

How did AnswerLive perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been extremely responsive. When we end contracts in given locations, we get just as much support as when we open a new location. Our account manager and I mostly communicate by email, but we have talks when necessary. She’s very responsive. We have a really friendly relationship.

To me, AnswerLive is a success story. We’ve recommended them to other people looking for this kind of service because they’re truly responsive 24/7. They’re also always professional. Our local maintenance supervisor sometimes calls our number to get a sense of how the agents are doing, and we’ve yet to be disappointed.

No. We’re not even upset with their price. Over 10 years, they haven’t inflated or changed their structure. They’ve also stuck with us through significant transition periods within our company.

Communicate. Form that personal relationship by finding that commonality.

After Hours Answering Services for Health Clinic

“They’re willing to work through any barriers or issues we have.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

AnswerLive handles the after-hours answering services for an outpatient treatment center. Their team fields hospital phone calls and then relays the information via text to the on-call clinician.

Portland, Oregon
Ashleigh Reichle
Clinic Director, Allied Health

The answering service is reliable and effective. AnswerLive is always reachable and easy to work with. Their team is described as kind, friendly, and positive. Quick to respond to and resolve issues, they're proactive about optimizing the partner's convenience.

I’m the clinic director of an outpatient treatment center.

What challenge were you trying to address with AnswerLive?

We needed them to handle our after-hours phone calls. This would allow us to communicate with the hospital without having to give our personal cell phone numbers. When we receive after-hours calls, we have to write down the information being relayed about the patient.

Because it’s after hours, we naturally get these calls during our personal time and weekends.  When this happened, we’d have to write the details on a napkin or whatever was nearest. This occurred while we were driving, eating, or in the middle of everyday errands. AnswerLive helped us address this challenge.

AnswerLive answers all our phone calls that come in after hours. They established a secure texting system that relays the information through SMS. If one of our patients is in the hospital and we receive a phone call from them, the call gets transferred to AnswerLive. AnswerLive answers it and then whoever is on-call from our clinic will receive the text message. We’re then able to respond to the hospital directly, but AnswerLive always fields the messages first.

I’m not sure of their team composition, but they’re on-call 24/7.

How did you come to work with AnswerLive?

My company has been associated with them for several years now — long before I started here. However, I was present for the transition to the text messaging system. AnswerLive suggested it to us, and we cheerfully jumped on board.

We’ve invested between $10,000–$25,000.

Our partnership began in 2015 and is ongoing.

AnswerLive is great and easy to work with. I’m always able to get in touch with them when needed. Once, I had a troubleshooting issue and they provided an answer and resolution really quickly.

Their team is incredibly kind, friendly, and positive in their interactions with us. When I get frequent messages I — and I know I can speak for some of my peers — get kind of cranky. However, AnswerLive is always very pleasant even though we may not be.

How did AnswerLive perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is extremely efficient. They’re willing to work through any barriers or issues we have as an organization.

I’m most impressed with how efficient and reachable they are. Their team is easy to get ahold of. Never have I had to wait a long time on the phone in order to reach someone. They answer my questions quickly and in my business that’s not always the case — it’s a breath of fresh air.

During our transition to the text messaging system, I was impressed with their proactivity in suggesting the system to us. There was nothing wrong with the previous way, but their recommendation showed they truly took us into consideration. Now with the SMS system, we get a notification and can respond at our own convenience.

I can’t think of anything at this time.

Overall Score They’ve done really well.
    I already have.

Call Center Services for Air Conditioning Service Firm

“AnswerLive is our first step in reassuring our customers we’ll be able to help them in their time of need.”

After working hours, AnswerLive provides live operators to answer calls and take down customer details and reassures them they’ll be assisted. They send information to an on-call technician to forward to staff.

Lantana, Florida
Angie Greeson
Manager, Robert R. McGill Air Conditioning INC

AnswerLive’s services help customers feel supported and taken care of when they call outside of the workday on weekends or at night. With up to six calls per day coming in afterhours, they save the client from losing considerable revenue. They flexibly accommodate last minute scheduling changes.

Robert R. McGill Air Conditioning, Inc. is an air conditioning service, maintenance, repair and installation contracting company based in Lantana, Florida. I am the Administrative Assistant for the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Victorious?

We hired AnswerLive to field all of our after-hours and weekend calls from our customers. When our office is closed, AnswerLive receives all of our phone calls.

Our goal is to provide our customers with service 24 hours and seven days a week in their time of need so we can satisfy their air quality comfort issues.

I am unaware of how AnswerLive was originally selected.

AnswerLive receives all of our phone calls while our office is closed. Live operators greet our customers and gather their information. They ask specific questions that relate to the customer's needs.

After the call, AnswerLive's operators then relay the information to our on-call service technician. In addition, they send detailed reports to our office staff on a daily basis. They make sure any follow-up that may be required gets completed.

We have been a client of AnswerLive for a minimum of 12 years, since 2007 or earlier. I’m not aware of the exact date of our initial agreement.

AnswerLive is our first step in reassuring our customers we’ll be able to help them in their time of need. Being greeted by a live operator makes a big difference for them.

We receive an average of six calls per day after hours. During the summer months, the amount of after-hours activity and number of calls can rise. The loss of revenue from all these missed calls per day would be extraordinary if we didn’t have Answerlive’s support.

AnswerLIve’s availability to accept calls in our office staff’s absence enables us to assist many customers we couldn’t otherwise.

How did AnswerLive perform from a project management standpoint?

We provide all of our parameters and instructions for fielding our customer after hours calls. AnswerLIve enters all this information into our customer file so their operators can follow preset protocol.

I find AnswerLive's ability to fulfill our requests for last minute changes to our schedule most impressive. Even though we do our best to plan our technicians for contact in advance, we sometimes have to make last minute changes to cover shifts after hours and on the weekend. AnswerLIve is always accommodating. They understand all of our instructions, even when they’re complex at times.

We tend to receive duplicate messages from time to time. However, we would rather receive a message twice than not at all.