Answering Services to Power Your Business

AnswerForce provides live, friendly, and professional call answering services, virtual reception services, and more. Our team of experienced, customer focused agents handle your calls 24/7, 365 days a year, so you can focus on growing your business.

We also offer CRM integration services with Salesforce, Zoho, Sugar, InfusionSoft, and many more to optimize your sales efforts by providing your team with qualified leads and important information about prospects.

Basic info

866.755.8655

GPS Technologies, Handyman Matters, Progressive Comfort Solutions

Answer Force

Answering Services for Construction Company

"AnswerForce is more scalable than its competitors."

The company needed to answer every single phone call they received. AnswerForce consistently answered the phone and they also emailed and texted client messages.

San Antonio, Texas
Franchise Owner, Construction Company

AnswerForce’s staff was courteous and good to work with. AnswerForce was considered more scalable than competitors. It is now more convenient to get messages from customers not only after-hours and on weekends, but also when the staff misses calls during the day.

We are a handyman services business in the Northwest San Antonio and Boerne areas. I am the owner of the company.

What was the business challenge your company was facing that incited the need for this answering service solution?

We needed to answer every single phone call we received.

How did you integrate the answering services into your company’s operations?

Answer Force emails and texts us client messages.

Why would you recommend this answering service over comparable companies?

Answer Force is more scalable than its competitors. They answer the phone consistently.

On an annual or monthly basis, how much does your company spend to use this answering service?

We spend $225 per month.

Can you share any success, metrics, or overall results of your integration of this service?

Our overall result is that it has become more convenient to get messages from customers not only after-hours and on weekends, but also when we miss calls during the day.

Were there any features/tools that you were really impressed by offered by AnswerForce?

AnswerForce's staff is courteous. I haven't heard many complaints about my answering service.

Looking back, are there any areas of the service that you feel could be added or improved upon?

Have you had to interact with the answering service’s support team or reference their support resources?

Yes. AnswerForce is good at working with us.

Overall Score They do their job.
  • N/A Cost
    AnswerForce has gotten back to us quickly.
    I recommend AnswerForce consistently.

Answering Service for Window Cleaning Company

"Our business has grown continually, and utilizing AnswerForce is a part of that growth."

AnswerForce provided overflow service, including on evenings and weekends. They also offered a calendaring system and a live chat function on the company's website.

Loganville, GA
Michael Sugg
Franchisee, Fish Window Cleaning

AnswerForce's flexibility in terms of payment and setup was appreciated. It was easy to incorporate AnswerForce’s services into the firm’s operations. They've provided peace of mind in knowing that every call will be answered.

Fish Window Cleaning is a franchise business based in Loganville, Georgia. I am the owner of the company.

We needed call overflow support. We are a small business providing window cleaning services to our local area. A part of my activity is providing estimates, and I have found that people looking for pricing will hang up and move on to the next business if they can't speak to a real person immediately. I wanted to find a way of having our phone answered all the time.

How did you integrate the answering services into your company’s operations?

We have a 10-second period to answer the phone at our office, after which the call is directed to AnswerForce. They are our overflow service, including for evenings and weekends.

We needed ways in which to get the customer information back, so we've used Evernote for routing the call-answering information to our new requests folder. This gives us a centralized way for dealing with requests.

Google Calendar is typically used for scheduling our van fleet. AnswerForce also provided a calendaring system called SetMore, which provides a standard way for their team to make reservations for us. This way, if someone already has an estimate and is looking to schedule, they can do so.

The third issue was credit card payments. We need to process payments even when no one is in the office. We use USAePay as a provider and have given AnswerForce the login information for our account. As such, AnswerForce is not only answering phones and providing estimates, but they're also helping schedule customers and are taking payment information.

Why would you recommend this answering service over comparable companies?

When I first started looking for answering solutions in April 2016, I requested information from 10–15 companies. In the end, I was looking to accomplish a simple task and not pay a lot for it. Given my inexperience with call centers, I didn't want to become locked into a contract, and also didn't want to pay large setup fees.

AnswerForce provided free set up, no charge for the first 30 seconds in cases of people hanging up, as well as the ability to not work under a contract and to change the plan from month to month. Our busiest season will be from April to June, so I've appreciated AnswerForce's flexibility in terms of payment and setup.

We signed up with AnswerForce at the beginning of May 2016, just before Memorial Day. AnswerForce took four phone calls on that occasion and even scheduled an estimate.

It was also a requirement for the team to sound fluent in English. I'm located in the South, and many people here prefer to speak to fellow southerners.

We've spent between $300 and $400 per month on AnswerForce's services. I compared this to having a full-time administrator in the office, and $100 per week for full coverage, including nights and weekends, is great.

Beyond being a calendaring service, SetMore also allows us to put a widget on our website and Facebook page, giving us added functionality for people wanting self-service.

AnswerForce also implemented a chat function, allowing people to go to our website and have the same conversation over chat, as they would have had over the phone.

AnswerForce has had a learning curve during the setup. I've had to go back to them and specify that names and emails should actually be validated, not only guessed. I've found out that some companies don't want to pay for validation because it takes up more time. Being able to know that the name was spelled correctly spares me from an awkward situation with the customer later on. It happened the first few times, but AnswerForce corrected it.

The only thing I've had to do on the support side was to update and modify scripts. As we've progressed, we've added a few things. Every time this happened, I could send AnswerForce an email or contact them through chat, and receive confirmation of it being implemented. They've been very responsive, and I haven't had any technical problems.

At one point, our credit card password expired. AnswerForce reached out and contacted me proactively about it. We reset the password and were on our way. There haven't been any issues on the support side.

Answering Services for Handyman Service Company

"From a corporate point of view, I like being able to use the dashboard to review and analysis the calls coming in."

AnswerForce helped the company take on more outbound calls, an important part of their operations.

Cincinatti, Ohio
Angie Shafer
Marketing Director, House Doctors

One of the business’ partners in the New Jersey area has seen a 508% ROI from using the answering service. AnswerForce provided a friendly environment, an outstanding service, and became a true partner for the company.

We are a franchise organization with various owners throughout the US. I am the Director of Marketing for the company.

We needed to find a partner who could answer our phones during off-hours, especially during evenings and weekends.

How did you integrate the answering services into your company’s operations?

We forward after-hours calls to the answering service. In addition to this, we have them roll over to the call center, ensuring that there will always be a live person at the other end of the line.

AnswerForce has helped us take on more outbound calls, which is an important part of our operations. I’m excited to see how it turns out.

Why would you recommend this answering service over comparable companies?

I've always appreciated the friendly environment within AnswerForce. Everyone I've talked to has been able to help us with any questions or challenges when trying to roll a new program out. AnswerForce is also good in terms of beta testing.

Each of our franchisees spends around $270 per month on AnswerForce's services.

We had a ROI (return on investment) of 508%.

From a corporate point of view, I like being able to use the dashboard to review and analysis the calls coming in. It's nice to have the ability to help each of our franchisees out, giving them a better understanding of how calls are being answered and how they can reply to those calls.

The outbound call capacity is something on which we're working together with AnswerForce. We hope to get that service up and running soon, and will have access to franchise owner's calendars, with AnswerForce setting up appointments on our behalf.

Not too long ago, I had contact with AnswerForce's support staff for reviewing some dashboard data. They responded to my email, we had a phone conversation, and resolved the issue.

Overall Score I would definitely recommend AnswerForce, and hope to continue our relationship.
  • N/A Cost
    The features which we need are there. We're only missing the outbound call service.
    We've had great rapport with AnswerForce. If I need something, they will pick up the phone or send me an email, and talk through the issue. AnswerForce has been a true partner for us.