Articulate Business With Code

Ansi Bytecode LLP is a software development company having Corporate Office and development center in Ahmedabad Gujarat, India that focus in development of Custom applications as per client’s requirements with a quick turnaround. Having a strong team of 30+ developers with an average experience of 7+ years, Ansi Bytecode LLP has created some ground-breaking programs in different industry verticals.

We are a team of experts in Microsoft technologies and able to integrate APIs with applications or develop plug ins. We have successfully delivered to our clients from global locations with diversified business requirements.

Ahmedabad, India
  • D-203, Ganesh Meridian, S.G.Highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380054
  • India

Outsourced Software Development Projects for IT Company

"Ansi ByteCode’s team exhibits a high level of competency and professionalism."

2016 - 2018

Ansi ByteCode completed various development projects as a third party. The team built an MVC platform and digitization scanning software. They also developed a cross-platform mobile application.

Kohima, India
Owner, IT Company

All projects were completed successfully and to the clients’ standards. Their work increased the company’s status in their area. Ansi ByteCode met expectations. Their technological expertise and competency were noteworthy throughout the engagement. Expect a transparent team of developers.

I’m the owner of an IT company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ansi ByteCode LLP?

Since we’re located in a remote area and workforce isn’t readily available, we outsource all of our development work for our clients.

We started our engagement with a project for a client that involved developing a management system for their merges and recording the beneficiary and financial transactions. Their team built a model-view-controller (MVC) platform with the requested features.

The other project was a digitization software that scans documents and converts them into a machine-readable language. It stores in a database using search engine indexing. Ansi ByteCode also provided mobile app development services for a cross-platform app for iOS and Android devices. Their team was responsible for front- and backend development and deployment. We assisted with design related work for the mobile apps.

We worked with a project manager, three or four developers, and a solution architect.

How did you come to work with Ansi ByteCode LLP?

We researched online, searching for experts in MVC platforms. Experimenting with several companies, we came across Ansi ByteCode on a freelancing portal. We selected them because of their high level of technical expertise as a solutions provider. They seemed far ahead of the other firms we tried, fulfilling our MVC requirement. Their team was communicative and forthcoming before we started engaging with them.

We spent between 40,000–50,000 lakh rupees (approximately $562–$703 USD).

We worked with Ansi ByteCode between 2016–2018.

Ansi ByteCode delivered as expected, completing all projects successfully. The solution architect designs well-established systems. We’ve gained a stronger reputation in our area. Ansi ByteCode has elevated our level and status.

Their team is remarkably professional and delivers work on time. I’m delighted with their work and will partner with them in the future.

How did Ansi ByteCode LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Ansi ByteCode provided all the right resources and satisfied all the requirements. Their technical programmers and developers are fully capable and skilled. They employ a dynamic project manager who is efficient and personable. Their team is exceptional at communication. We didn’t face any issues or glitches during any of the projects.

Ansi ByteCode’s team exhibits a high level of competency and professionalism.

Ansi Byte Code has an excellent team that delivered to our expectations. They could improve the quality, and their prices could be a little more affordable.

Their team is most helpful for clients looking for large solutions. Ansi ByteCode is a well-established organization that is proficient in delivering robust and comprehensive results.

Their cost is a little on the high end.

Web App Prototype Design for IT Services Company

“I appreciated that the team from Ansi ByteCode is very straightforward.”

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Ansi ByteCode helped compile a document outlining the requirements for a website focused on managing real estate companies’ legal processes. After the scope was formulated, they built a web app prototype.

Brooklyn, New York
Chaim Pollak
CEO, CMP Systems

Ansi ByteCode completed the scope of work to design and deliver a comprehensive set of requirements for the product along with a prototype for the web application. The team maintained a smooth workflow and produced a set of specifications to reflect the kind of website the client needed to develop.

Our company helps businesses with their custom software solution strategies. We focus on improving business processes and automation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ansi ByteCode LLP?

We hired Ansi ByteCode to help document the requirements for our project and design a web application prototype.

The primary goals were to create a comprehensive requirements document that outlined the type of website we needed to build.

We spoke to Ansi ByteCode at length, reviewed their past work, and asked for references they had partnered with before.

The project revolved around managing the legal process for real estate companies.

The team included a project lead and business analyst from Ansi ByteCode.

Ansi ByteCode helped us complete the entirety of the work we engaged them for.

Our two teams maintained an effective workflow.

I appreciated that the team from Ansi ByteCode is very straightforward.

No, not really.

Web App Outsourcing for Consulting Company

"They don’t just want to finish the job, they want to do it correctly."

2012 - 2017

As a third-party developer, Ansi ByteCode LLP developed web-based apps using their expertise in PHP, MySQL, and Oracle technology. They ensure the apps they develop run smoothly and promptly fix any bugs.

New York City Metro Area, New York
Alejandro Prado
Owner, Kapra Consultants Inc.

The Ansi ByteCode LLP team is a reliable partner, providing ongoing services across multiple projects. They offer the skills and willingness to accomplish each project affordably and efficiently. Their quality work garnered a satisfying, multi-year engagement.

I’m the owner of Kapra Consultants. I find reliable and dependable people to do contracted work for us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ansi ByteCode LLP?

We needed to outsource web development. We looked into contracting a company in the U.S., but offshore vendors fell more within our budget.

They've completed multiple web app projects for me, so far. Using technologies like PHP, C#, MySQL, and Oracle, they provide frontend and backend development focused on accessibility for end-clients. For example, they built a system that allows users to access essential information in a central location.

Typically, I give them a frontend design, and they create the backend based on this information. We have our client use the developed product to find any bugs, then the Ansi ByteCode LLP team fixes them within the established timeframe.

I worked directly with the CEO, the project manager, and multiple programmers.

How did you come to work with Ansi ByteCode LLP?

We initially found them through a freelance website. We wanted to work with a talented company with a reliable and time-oriented work ethic. We started working with them in a B2B relationship, but the partnership has since expanded to include end-client interactions. Having worked with them for years, we know that they are a competent and dependable team.

We’ve worked together from 2012–2018.

Ansi ByteCode LLP consistently fulfills our requirements. We achieve our goals within the timeframe we set. Our clients are satisfied with their team's timely deliveries, which is great for our business.

How did Ansi ByteCode LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a good job; they adhere to goals and schedules we set. With a structured approach, we're able to complete every task within its designated time frame.

If their team is working with one of our new clients, I'll sometimes stay involved throughout the process to ensure satisfying results. If not me, someone from my team will oversee that project, instead.

The team's commitment is outstanding. They don’t just want to finish the job; they want to do it correctly. They are very cost-efficient, which is one reason why we continue to work with them.

It could be helpful if they worked more in line with my schedule, as time zone differences bring about challenges.

Software Integrations for Data Capturing Company

“They were well-organized and did a good job handling project management.”

Jan. - Dec. 2016

Ansi ByteCode performed API integrations for third-party platforms. They ensured that apps were able to natively run proprietary software.

Auckland, New Zealand
CEO, Xtracta

They compensated for a lack of internal staff and completed all requirements effectively. Their team is highly responsive and listens well, although it took a little while for them to fully understand the requirements of the project.

I work for Xtracta, which provides technology that can find and extract data from non-readable documents. We sell our product to vendors who build apps that need to scan images and search for words within them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ansi ByteCode LLP?

Some of our customers didn’t have the internal resources to carry out their projects, so we wanted to find an external partner to handle them while we acted as the project manager.

We publish a set of APIs that allow us to upload and download data throughout our platform. Customers who want to use our technology for third-party software usually need those APIs to be integrated downstream. Typically, we try to work with these customers directly so that their apps use the APIs natively, but some customers don’t have the resources to do this on their own. Ansi handles the integration in those cases.

We interacted with our project manager, although there were also some developers.

How did you come to work with Ansi ByteCode?

I posted the job on Upwork and they reached out to me about it.

We spent about $5,000 USD.

We worked with them twice between January–December 2016.

They completed work that was impossible for us to accomplish due to lack of resources.

How did Ansi ByteCode perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive and they listen to us. We kept in touch via email and Skype calls and that worked well. Meanwhile, their technical abilities were decent but it took a little while for them to fully understand and appreciate our requirements.

They were well-organized and did a good job handling project management.

It would help if they worked on their technical skills.

Be as detailed as possible with your specifications.

Several Dev & Design Projects for Manufacturing Company

"Their dedication to getting exactly the results we wanted, created a lot of loyalty between us."

May 2013 - 2017

Ansi ByteCode utilized a .NET frontend framework, SQL database, and PHP for multiple projects, in order to enable remote accessibility, customize e-commerce sites, and improve website user interfaces.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Former Executive, Manufacturing Company

Across all of their projects, Ansi ByteCode has helped to realize efficiencies in processes and technologies, as well as increase ROI. Their flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond project scope sets them apart from other offshore vendors.

I’ve worked with Ansi ByteCode while at a couple of different companies and in different roles. I originally worked with them while I was in charge of sales and marketing for a manufacturing company of heavy industrial equipment. We worked together on three or four projects while I was there.

After that, I worked as the president of a different manufacturing company of giftables and home decor and had been so impressed with their work that I sought them out.

What challenges were you trying to address with Ansi ByteCode?

In my first role, I needed someone to create a SQL database that was web accessible so that our sales force had remote access. For the second project in that same role, I needed customization on a Shopify e-commerce website. On our most recent projects, they launched a few different e-commerce sites and helped us revamp the company site to make it more dynamic and mobile friendly.

For the SQL database, they created a .NET frontend framework; they customized the e-commerce site using PHP; they helped create a more interactive user experience with the company website. Every project I’ve done with them has been done on time and within budget.

There was one time, due to some communication issues, that there was scope creep, but that just demonstrated to us that they were willing to go outside of the scope to fully realize the project’s success.

I normally work with the CEO. He’s my main point of contact, but we’ve also occasionally worked directly with the developers.

How did you come to work with Ansi ByteCode?

I don’t remember the original resource I found them through, but I found them while I was looking for the most effective vendors that were within budget. I began by looking at companies out of state, then moved to overseas vendors, and that’s when I found them.

In the most recent project, I felt like there were some opportunities for a better user experience on our website, especially when it came to interacting with smaller devices. The project leader was not seeing the results she wanted with the vendors she was working with, and I suggested reaching out to Ansi ByteCode. She’s told me several times that they were accommodating, helpful, and made sure the project was done correctly.

One project was $5,000, and another was $8,000–$10,000. Across all of the projects I’ve done with them, the spend totals to around $20,000.

I began working with them in May 2013, and our most recent project was completed in 2017.

On our first projects together we quickly realized more efficiency in our databases and processes. We launched a quoting software database for our pricing, which reduced the time we had to spend updating and changing the pricing from 80 hours to two hours.

On the project for the e-commerce site, through what we consider a better user experience, we converted more shoppers into buyers. That added to our bottom line and gave us a good ROI.

How did Ansi ByteCode perform from a project management standpoint?

When I’ve worked with overseas companies, I’ve found that the project management tool you decide to use is not a determining factor in the project’s success. Skype, Viber, and WhatsApp are interchangeable to a certain extent. That being said, we predominantly used Skype or Google Hangouts, and email to communicate. They were very flexible, and I was happy with how the project was managed.

I’ve found there to be a cultural difference between our western expectations and those of overseas vendors. We want to see results fairly quickly while many offshore companies I’ve worked with are not as results focused. However, I found that Ansi ByteCode was very responsive and had an incredible work ethic. Their dedication to getting exactly the results we wanted, created a lot of loyalty between us.

They are service oriented, which is a buzzword that is thrown around but rarely executed well. No matter what vendor you’re working with, and no matter where they are located, there will be communication hurdles, but Ansi ByteCode was willing to do whatever it took to accomplish our goals. That’s something that we as customers notice, but also our consumers notice, and when that happens you see the fruits of your labor.

It’s been my experience, that when I suggest using offshore producers or vendors, companies have trouble adjusting or have unfair expectations of them. Communication is the most important part of every project, so if you would drive down the street and draw out ideas on a whiteboard for an agency that was four blocks away, you need to find a way to achieve a similar level of communication with overseas agencies. There are plenty of tools people can use to reduce miscommunication, people just have to spend the time to really collaborate.

When I’ve heard negative stories about working with overseas companies, I’ve found the common denominator to be a disconnect in understanding. In communicating with any team, you have to make sure you elaborate and that your point is clear.

I realized this after working with another company in the Philippines. I insisted that they sent me visuals, with words or whatever instruction was necessary, for every step of the project. It cut through a lot of misunderstanding and inefficiency, and they commented on me being one of their first customers to clearly explain my needs. You just need to have the same level of communication that you would have with a company that was right down the street.

Custom Software Dev for Door Manufacturer

"They were organized, dedicated, and trustworthy."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Ansi ByteCode LLP developed a bespoke data collection and storage solution.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Technical Manager, Door Manufacturer

Ansi delivered a creative, original product that meets an extensive list of exact specifications. After demonstrating their in-depth understanding of goals and intent, the team executed the project with keen attention to detail and efficient, experienced management.

We offer a variety of European- and US-originating products and services. I am a sales executive.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ansi ByteCode LLP?

An end user requested a unique solution for IP-based locking devices.

Our goal was to enable daily data collection and storage on a single server without disrupting normal operations.

They accurately developed and demonstrated our requested software prototype, displaying a mutual understanding of the project.

Ansi created an innovative, highly intelligent product that uses specific library files to collect scheduled logs and activities from a remote site.

The team consisted of five people.

This gives our end users and vendor confidence that we can both grasp and meet such complex requirements.

Project management was properly documented and allocated, all in a timely manner.

They were organized, dedicated, and trustworthy.

There is always room for improvement in emerging markets and technical drift.

Overall Score This has been a good experience, and we look forward to future work with them.
    Scheduling was excellent.
    The project was completed within our budget.
    They delivered great quality.
    We are always willing to refer them.