Digital Creative Agency

Annanuna is a boutique company engaged in the provision of a range of digital and web services.

We emphasize personal relationships and our clients with professional advice, offering products of the highest level and quality.

We advise our clients throughout the process, from consultation and characterization of the guidelines, through the design and development of the project, to installation and training.

Even after the process is completed, we stay attentive and available to our clients, providing support and upgrades.

Netanya, Israel

eBay, Adidas, YouMap, Barami, IDC Herzelia, Boost, TopTen, Mafil

Web Design and UI/UX Dev for Map-Based Social Network

"They are very passionate about design and really want to produce the best product out there."

July 2019 – Ongoing

Annanuna designed and develop a WordPress website’s UX/UI, focusing on mobile responsiveness. Primarily, they delivered custom illustration and animation to create a unique, moving product.

Michael Milner
CEO, YouMap, Inc.

Reaching outside the industry’s traditional UX/UI design principles, Annanuna produced a bespoke interface. Their flexible communication abilities and understanding of their clients’ specific situations are notable. Customers can expect a skilled and impactful partner.

I am the CEO of YouMap, Inc. We are currently in developing a map-based platform to help people create communities on a map interface rather than a forum interface.

What challenge were you trying to address with Annanuna?

We were particularly concerned about our old website and reaching out to new people to test our development. We reached out to Annanuna to design both a new website and some landing pages that were geared toward specific demographics.

They mostly took care of the UX and UI side of things for the mobile experience for the website. We had an initial call to describe some of the services we were shopping for, and I was really impressed with how they really wanted to study our product and users and understand what we wanted to offer in the future. Currently, we’re working on some wireframing, and I expect we’ll do some custom illustrations and animations.

They helped us design by offering various layouts initially, and I selected the ones that I thought were the most suitable. There was a lot of freedom on their end because I was very pleased with their previous products, and I thought a little bit of creative splash (outside of my specialty) would really be useful. We worked together on amplifying those I chose with more custom illustrations and animation throughout the website and landing pages. This helped it be more tailored to fit our branding, which is more whimsical and tilted toward younger demographics.

They work with WordPress, and rather than come in with templates that other people have seen and used before, they custom create everything. I had some security concerns about WordPress, but they were able to address them. The biggest benefit of WordPress is having my own custom dashboard where I can easily update information and content on the site without their help. They were very keen on giving me a modular product that I could continue to modify rather than a custom-tailored website that then makes you fully dependent on the studio.

They really added a lot more movement to the site because our actual product has more animation than mapping products usually do. They worked with some of our previous materials to minimize the cost. I really appreciated that because we’re a startup with a more limited resource pool than a profitable company.

I mostly worked with Alex (Owner, Annanuna), but I also was in touch with Shon (CTO, Annanuna), as well on a number of occasions. There was another developer involved in the project as well.

How did you come to work with Annanuna?

I looked over various websites and platforms including Clutch to see what I could do to answer my design needs outside of New York prices, which is where we’re based. After looking at Annanuna’s website, I reached out to a previous client of theirs. I sent a cold email to ask if they would be willing to give me a referral and they did. After that, I contacted them via their website, and the next day I was speaking to Alex about the project.

We have invested around $10,000 USD so far.

We began working with them in July 2019, and the work is still ongoing. They have completed a number of projects, but I signed on for another project as well.

I have heard from a lot of people about how much happier they are with our new website. We were live on the App Store, but we’ve pivoted our product a little bit, so we actually took it down and are waiting to relaunch in December. There has been a lot of great internal feedback, and the work they have done so far has allowed us to get our message across more effectively. I’m super thrilled with the product and I think it is a lot more in line with our brand.

It’s going to be a lot easier to track our success in the future, as well. Alex was very diligent about setting up all sorts of analytics on the website so reporting would be easier for me. They’ve implemented both Facebook and Google Analytics to be able to track where people are dropping off and what pages they are looking up and spending the most time on.

How did Annanuna perform from a project management standpoint?

They have consistently been able to deliver on time and budget. They are very communicative, and, generally, their written and spoken communication has been amazing.

I started the project in New York and had to travel a lot for work to Europe and the Middle East, and they were very accommodating of my weird hours. They were always happy to jump on a WhatsApp call, and when there were drafts to send, they used email. They were very quick to respond when it came to email, and there have been times when they chased me to make sure that they could deliver on time.

There was one incident where I missed a meeting, and Alex was very diligent about getting in touch with me and resolving an issue that we had.

They are very passionate about design and really want to produce the best product out there. They want their products and their clients to stand out.

We did negotiate a bit after getting the proposal. I was quite thrilled with the initial proposal, as I compared it to some American and European vendors and it was a lot more affordable.

They have always been very diligent at keeping the price low, understanding my position as a startup, which I was really happy with. I also liked that they understood our market is primarily in the mobile arena, designing things that would look and feel great in a mobile environment.

They could try to be a little bit more adventurous with their designs. Once I gave them that feedback, however, they were. I think they were trying to be both original and conservative at the time at first, as well as conscious of best practices. Sometimes, though, you have to step out of best practices to make it stand out.

Once you sign an NDA, be fully transparent about your needs and challenges. They have experience working with other startup companies, and they’re committed to doing their best to help you and become part of your team. Don’t treat them like outsiders, and you’ll get the result you’re reaching for.

Overall Score I’ve already decided to extend our commitment with them.
    They were always on time. There wasn’t a single moment where they were late. I was the only one late, to be quite honest.
    You can’t find anything for this price in the United States.
    They always delivered on time and with a lot of original design, hitting the nail on the head in terms of my expectations.
    I’ve already recommended them.