It's not just a website. It's your business.

Having an amazing website has become the absolute gold standard for making your business real in today’s competitive environment. We're a website design and development company (aka superheroes) located in Mississauga, Ontario servicing medium and enterprise level businesses. We are strictly website designers and developers focused on both creating impeccable user interface and user experiences for real people, actually.

We believe in building mobile-friendly websites that you can be proud of and want to show off, that are easy to use for actual people, SEO-friendly and most importantly functional. We truly believe, that it's not just a website. It's your business. So if your website doesn’t stand out or even look like it used to, it's time to give AD a call!

Whether you’re getting your website redone, touched up, or created for the first time, you want to make sure it’s done right. It can be hard to tell at first glance how secure or W3C Compliant your website is. Get your website done by a fun, professional team you can trust and count on. We design and develop stunning websites that amaze our customers and truly represent their business identity online.

A variety of websites showcased below:
www.bradjlambrealty.com
www.deconenviro.com
www.paymatesoftware.com
www.corporateeventcentre.ca

Mississauga, Canada
  • 2355 Derry Road East, Unit 38
    Mississauga, ON L5S 1V6

Brad J Lamb Realty, Hans Dairy, Saudi Envirozone, Corporate Event Centre, Decon Environmental, Paymate Software Corporation, Orrett Music Academy, Brampton Soccer Club, North Mississauga Soccer Club, City View Bus Sales, Rawafid Systems, Mississauga Bus Group of Companies, DT International, ITN Logistics, Halton Urology, Mercantile Exchange Corporation, Paradise Puppies, McLauchlin & Associates, Canadian Pardon Application Services, Nitro Lifestyle

Hans Dairy Website Design & Development Image

Hans Dairy Website Design & Development

Read The Full Case Study Here

Hans Dairy specializes in South Asian dairy products in Ontario. With a big push on Thinking Natural, Hans Dairy needed a website that reflected their growth and credibility as an industry leader present in all major grocery retailers across Ontario. Their goal was to showcase their product lines and display their

nutritional values front and centre for users to easily find.

We built a website on WordPress on a custom template that their marketing team could easily update and add valuable recipes, publications, and blog posts to. Using subtle animations to establish a clean, fluid feel, we created a website that stands out from their competitors.

Saudi Envirozone Website Redesign & Development Image

Saudi Envirozone Website Redesign & Development

Read Full Case Study Here

As one of the leaders in air quality and environmental solutions in the Middle East, Saudi Envirozone had long outgrown the limitations of their old website. They approached us at Ankit Designs with a vision for a vibrant, engaging platform with plenty of animations both loud and subtle to catch the attention of

users. At the same time, the website had to be informative and highlight their large variety of services and hundreds of products.

The result is a website that is both entertaining to navigate and provides their clients with all the information needed to choose Saudi Envirozone for their environmental projects. We built this on WordPress on a custom theme fully designed and developed by us.

Read Full Case Study Here

Orrett Music Academy Website Redesign & Development

Read The Full Case Study Here

Goal: Build an online experience for parents considering music lessons for their children. Create a user experience that is quick, straight to the point, and visually compelling.

Orrett Music Academy is a progressive music academy that offers private and group music classes in the Toronto area. Formerly known as Alderwood School Of Music for 25 years, rebranding to Orrett Music Academy and moving locations was a major milestone in the company. We worked closely with Dave to brand the business online and offline and really create a reflective experience.

We wanted the website to be fun and vibrant but at the same time very functional, so parents who had limited time were able to easily find the information they were looking for. We built a website that was expandable by the Orrett Music Academy’s in-house staff and one that really helped users feel that it was an asset to the business. The website not only showcases the classes that Orrett Music Academy offers, but allows parents to book trial lessons, attend events, pay for various items, and read Orrett Music Academy news.

Corporate Event Centre Website Redesign & Development Image

Corporate Event Centre Website Redesign & Development

Read The Full Case Study Here

Goal: Build a modern, responsive website for both desktops and phones with room searching functionality, and refresh their company brand.

Corporate Event Centre is a premier,

multi-purpose facility with modern and flexible amenities for a wide variety of purposes, but their old website didn’t reflect that. It was difficult to navigate and didn’t highlight the facility’s many outstanding features. We worked with their marketing team to build a new website showcasing their many room configurations, all the offered services, and finding relevant information a breeze. Bold brand colours and images of the space take centre stage, while keeping text highly legible and AODA-approved.

Website Development for Travel Planning Company

“They’re the most polite, cordial, and sympathetic people I’ve worked with.”

Jan. - Mar. 2016

Ankit Designs Inc. designed and developed a WordPress site for a travel incentive agency. The platform includes a public-facing frontend and a password-protected user portal.

Tampa, Florida
Mary Rader
Contracter, DT International

The new website is visually appealing and professional. Clients have provided only positive feedback. The team communicated on a daily basis and was very transparent regarding progress. They asked questions when needed to ensure that they met project needs.

I’m a contractor for DT International, an incentive travel planner. I do all of their publishing, proposals, promotion, printed materials, and web design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ankit Designs Inc.?

We had an old-fashioned website that needed to be more professional.

They developed a WordPress site for us. We had a very basic idea of what we wanted, but they asked a lot of questions to help us narrow it down. They made us think about the processes we go through, and then they suggested a lot of ways they could help using a modern and interactive website. I just told them that I wanted it to be visually beautiful and I provided images for the platform.

So the first part of the website was public-facing, and it talked a lot about the company and the process of planning a trip. Then, they created a username and password-protected registration portion. Access to this part of the website is restricted to clients and those they’ve invited on trips. To do this, we sketched out flow charts so we knew what it would look like. Ankit Designs Inc. also handles all the data that we collect through registration.

How did you come to work with Ankit Designs Inc.?

I was looking online and liked their website, so I met with their founder. He was a very good communicator and was very knowledgeable. Then we had a few conversations with the staff and was assigned a service rep.

We spent about $9,000 CAD (approximately $6,000 USD).

We worked together from January–March 2016.

Our clients love the website. It was much more professional than it was before. We’re very impressed b that. Now we look like we’re moving into the 21st century. We’ve received a lot of feedback from clients or prospective clients. Now they can feel confident that we know what we’re doing.

How did Ankit Designs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

It was perfect. They were very transparent about where they were and if they needed a little more time. There was communication daily and they asked questions if they needed additional information. Even now, we’re frequently in touch. They’re the most polite, cordial, and sympathetic people I’ve worked with.

Now we still have a relationship with them because we use them if we want to make changes and they let us know if we have a subscription that needs to be renewed. We still keep in touch. I’m a big fan of them because they helped me when I had no idea what to do.

My only frustration is that sometimes it takes a little while for them to get back to me. But we’re in different countries, so that’s probably why. There’s a bit of a time difference.  Still, I know they work hard and would recommend them to anyone.

Website Design & Development for Tour Company

“Their customer service was amazing and they delivered a top-of-the-line website.”

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Ankit Designs Inc. provided web development services for a Caribbean tours company. They took care of everything from design and ideation, to development.

Latoya Bennett
Owner, Toya Travels Tours & Accommodations

Ankit Designs Inc.’s work was met with roaring applause. The team is responsive, collaborative, and well versed in web development. The new site has received several compliments and the owner is thoroughly pleased. Customers can expect an organized team that delivers high-quality work.

I'm the owner of a travel and tour company based out of Canada. Our tours take place in Grenada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ankit Designs Inc. ?

I wanted a reliable website for customers to go on for booking and renewing options for tours within the island of Grendada.

They built my website from start to finish. First, we sketched everything together and then they gave me 2-3 different versions of what the website could look like.  They did everything from the recommendations of what it should look like to the visuals and its development.  At the click of a button you can get a description of the tours, go to the homepage, make payments.

I worked with Adam (Founder) and Thomas (Designer).

We invested $3,500.

We began working together in September 2019 and wrapped up in January 2020.

I received several emails and accolades from people who visited my site. Someone even commented on how much they loved the website and even though she lived in Grenada, the site made her want to come on one of the tours. Someone else said my site was amazing and on par with the tourism sector in Grenada.

How did Ankit Designs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were absolutely fantastic. They were very diligent on the timelines and updated me on what they needed from me at what time. They adjusted the timelines as we went along and kept me informed.

I loved how available both Adam and Thomas were for answering my questions. Their feedback and responses were very quick. Even when I felt like I had silly questions, they comforted me and let me know that no questions were silly. It felt like my project was the only one they were working on.

They made it feel homey,  like my website was their website. They listened to what I wanted and made sure it happened. Their customer service was amazing and they delivered a top-of-the-line website.

No, nothing I can think of.

Web Dev for Dairy Manufacturing Company

"They’re quite excellent, always upfront on what they’re working on."

2016 - Ongoing

Ankit Designs Inc. revamped a WordPress website, providing design options for new pages and generating custom code. They’ve also provided training so the client can perform simple maintenance.

Mississauga, Canada
Mandeep Hans
Owner, Hans Dairy

Traffic and time on page have both increased since the new site launched. Ankit Design Inc. is proactive with their communication, providing consistent timeline updates. Their streamlined project management was easy to navigate. Customers can expect a committed partner.

I’m the owner of Hans Dairy. We’re a manufacturer of dairy products including yogurt, rice pudding, and smoothies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ankit Designs Inc.

We had a website that was quite old and stale and not being updated. We wanted it to be more active so customers could find information about our products and where to purchase them. It also had to describe what our company essence was about. We were going for a modern and relevant site that we could update monthly.

They overhauled the whole website with a fresh look, and it's exactly what we were looking for. Dairy isn’t the most exciting industry, but now we have an attractive site with great coloring that draws eyes in. They did quite a bit of coding on their own end—maybe taking 10–15% of our existing code.

They took care of how every page looked as well. We provided content that needed to be there, and they offer 3–4 options for the design and layout of each page. They took care of the rest after we chose one.

The site was built in WordPress, and they taught us how to use the backend so we can make monthly changes ourselves. We still call them for big things—creating a new page or something—but we handle minor things ourselves like updating contest information, posting blogs and recipes, or posting our quarterly whitepaper for our B2B clients.

We had a project manager we dealt with for everything. They assigned the tasks to their team, so we didn’t deal with the developers daily. The project manager would relay our feedback to them and they would bring an idea back to us.

How did you come to work with Ankit Designs Inc.

They were a referral from someone in the HR field that had done a similar website overhaul with them. Their new website was very attractive, and in a series of interviews, they understood our goals as a small family business better than anyone else.

We spent $4,000 on the website. Now, we pay them $1,900 annually for service.

We’ve been working together since 2016.

Our traffic has increased, as has the time spent on the website's pages after we put new information up.

How did Ankit Designs Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re quite excellent, always upfront on what they’re working on. They provide a weekly timeline on what they're doing, as well as if they need to extend it. Outside of what we can share on email, they’ll talk to us on the phone.

It’s a very easy system with just the project manager to go to. They took care of everything. I don’t have to see everything on the backend, only frontend.

Once our website was done, we wanted to make sure we could do small things, like change the font and change small images on our own. They showed us how to do certain things, either coming to our office or hosting us for 1–2-hour sessions. Rather than not teaching us and allowing us to charge them for the time it would take to make the updates, they helped us learn to do the small stuff ourselves.

No, to be honest. I’m very happy with how they ran the project and continue to run it.

Most companies don’t share timelines, but they do. Ask them for updated ones on at least a bi-weekly basis so you’re not in dark. I think they already do that but I’m not quite sure.