Custom Software Development Company | Poland

Creating a successful digital product is a journey - and we're a companion you can count on.

We are Angry Nerds - a custom software development company based in Wrocław, Poland. Since 2015, we have completed over 200 projects for companies from all over the world. And we're just getting started!

We specialize in web, mobile and hybrid applications, complex systems and tailor-made software solutions. We can also support your business objectives with technology consultation and scale your existing in-house team.

Working with us, you'll get:

• individual approach
  • committed team of +45 professionals
  • transparent communication

We've been trusted by clients from i.e. the USA, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France and Norway. Our agile-driven workflow is focused on quality. With cutting-edge tools and technologies, we can turn even the boldest ideas into amazing digital products.

Let's find out how we can bring your vision to reality!

Wroclaw, Poland

Cats and Dogs - The Weather App Image

Cats and Dogs - The Weather App

A London-based creative agency Fishfinger trusted us with a brilliant idea for a weather app with a twist. They provided the designs and animations and we did the coding - the result is the Cats and Dogs: The Weather App!

It's a gamified weather app with a virtual pet feature, available for iOS devices. As a user, you will get a complete and reliable weather forecast and a furry

companion to take care of. Your main task will be dressing your pup or kitty appropriately for the current weather. Correct outfits will give you rewards and unlock bonuses!

It's undoubtedly the cutest weather app in the Universe - and a user-friendly everyday tool.

If you're interested in more details about the app, see the full case study here: https://angrynerds.pl/projects/cats-and-dogs-the-weather-app/

Pasibus Image

Pasibus

Challenge

Pasibus' previous website was a static single page with limited functionality. Pasibus needed a new website that could match their outstanding growth rate. They asked us to propose a complete solution that would fit their needs now and at the same time be extendable in the future.

Solution

We designed and implemented a CMS based multi-page website with a structure

that finally matches all their needs. The Pasibus crew can easily and intuitively manage all their menu information, locations, news items and other content. We've also added a social media section, combining Facebook, Instagram and Youtube activities in one page of updates.
Pasibus Image

Pasibus

Challenge

How to create an app that offers much more than just static and boring content? This is one of our favorites since we are not only the creators but also true addicts when it comes to Pasibus' burgers! Stay tuned for more action since this is definitely not the end of this thrilling story...

Solution

Everything you see inside this app is coming directly from

Umbraco (CMS). Pasibus members can control every aspect of the content and manage the app behavior without re-submitting it to the App Store and Google Play.
CheckoutSmart Image

CheckoutSmart

Challenge

CheckoutSmart is the world's leading digital direct reward & engagement platform for consumer goods brands - enabling shoppers to be rewarded directly for buying their favorite brands. This London-based app for supermarket shoppers provides a plethora of cashback offers for various fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) from leading brands to a user’s phone. Because the app required more and

more maintenance and became slightly outdated, CheckoutSmart decided to ask Angry Nerds to develop it from scratch.

Solution

The new version of the CheckoutSmart app has been delivered for both iOS and Android, solving a lot of previous issues. Since then Angry Nerds are maintaining the project. We've also implemented a new design and added new features like notifications, geolocation, offline cache or tablet support.

Epaka Image

Epaka

Challenge

Epaka is one of the leading courier platforms in the country. We have partnered with them to expand the service and provide better accessibility on mobile devices and additional functionalities like recurring payments and easy access to previous shipping locations.

Solution

We helped Epaka bring their courier platform to the mobile world. We took care of the whole

process, from design to implementation and managed to create a native iOS and Android app that extends their existing service to mobile devices. The application allows you to order a courier and pay the shipping costs directly from your smartphone. It offers an intuitive and sleek user interface that was created in-house in close collaboration with our client. Users can choose from a variety of courier providers and select the one they find the most acceptable based on different criteria. The client is not stopping there, as there are plenty of new features and challenges ahead.
PazZing Image

PazZing

Challenge

PazZing is a new mobile platform for community-based social networking out there in the streets, parks and forests. It makes walking more fun, rewarding and it's a great opportunity to learn and share more. To bring this idea to life, Angry Nerds have been invited to develop the MVP (Minimum Viable Product).

Solution

We have successfully accomplished the project.

The Android mobile application communicates with the backend through the rest API, fetching the information and storing the results of activities. The app integrates with Facebook and heavily utilizes the Google Maps SDK and device's GPS. The application also includes questions, quizzes and simple games (even an AR one!).
JobStories Image

JobStories

Challenge

Whatchado is a Vienna based startup that helps companies to attract the right candidates and present careers and businesses in a new, innovative and authentic way. Whatchado has developed an iOS app that presents job stories of people with similar interests. We've been asked to create the Android version of the application and provide support after it has been

released.

Solution

We have implemented the Android version of the application from the ground up within planned time and budget. The app presents job stories inside swipeable cards, just like Tinder does. Even though it was quite a challenge because the cards are playing videos, the end result is smooth and stable. Recently we've updated the app with some new features like remote notifications and in-app analytics.

FlyFox Escape Image

FlyFox Escape

Challenge

We've been asked to create a simple iOS app, called FlyFox Escape, that should present the nearest flights in a clear and appealing way and allow the user to book a flight in a couple of taps.

Solution

FlyFox Escape is a native iOS app that has been developed in a super short time and definitely below the client's expected budget. The application shows last minute

flights departing from airports within 30 miles from the user's location. Ultra simple, 3 taps booking process lets you buy tickets for scheduled or low-cost carrier's flights.

Web Application for Healthcare Authorization Platform

"I really appreciate the close collaboration with the dedicated team."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Angry Nerds developed a web application for a healthcare authorization company. The team was responsible for front- and backend architecture and creating a scalable solution.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Cyrus Peyrovian
Founder, FastAuth

While the development is ongoing, early adopters of the solution have provided positive feedback on the platform. Angry Nerds provides high-quality deliverables through effective project management and constant communication. Their team goes above and beyond to provide support.

FastAuth helps make the U.S. healthcare system more accessible and efficient by automating the insurance verification and prior authorization process. Our customers are hospitals and physician groups. I am the Founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Angry Nerds?

Angry Nerds has helped us from the beginning, from the validating technical feasibility to developing a solution that is now live with customers. I’ve been impressed with the team’s ability to tackle one of the most complex processes in the U.S. healthcare industry.

Our goal was to develop an application that we can demonstrate to clients and launch our solution with our early adopters.

The most important criteria for me was communication and finding someone who will be very supportive towards our mission. As a non-technical founder, I was seeking a partner that I could lean on, provide valuable feedback and improvements, and have strong communication skills. Angry Nerds has been all of that. The owners and development team are genuinely nice to talk to, and I felt we’ve built a friendship. We are in constant communication over Slack and have calls one to two times per week.

The aim of the project is to create a platform to make it easier for patients to get access to healthcare and facilitate the prior authorization process faster. Based on our requirements, Angry Nerds has built the front-end and back-end architecture of an enterprise software solution. Our collaboration is ongoing, so right now we’re focused on the development a more scalable solution as we onboard our initial customers.

The initial contact was with the company’s co-founder who supported the take-off of the project. The team is composed of a Project Manager, a Front-end Developer and a Back-end Developer. The PM acts as the main point of contact, but I can also communicate directly with the developers, which is extremely efficient. We operate in one-week sprints, which allows us to test and iterate on features quickly. I receive new releases almost daily and bugs are typically addressed within 24 hours.

I lean on the development team for their suggestions on feature enhancements, improvements to UI, and prioritizing the product roadmap. The team is well-organized, utilizing project management software to develop the product roadmap and Slack for communication. I feel like a have a truly committed team by my side which is exactly what I need as the solo founder trying to succeed with my business.

The project is ongoing, but I’m very pleased with progress we made so far. Our product is in use with our early adopters and customers are asking for proposals. The application is getting better and better, and I'm confident it will reduce the inefficiencies of the U.S. healthcare system.

In the beginning, we faced some challenges as there was no dedicated Project Manager to start, but since adding a PM to the team, the workflow and communication has been great. The project management is agile-driven, based on one-week sprints which is very efficient. The Project Manager is doing a good job, coordinating all the meetings, structuring the project’s requirements, establishing the tasks and managing the sprints. He acts as the main point of contact and helps organize the communication for the team.

I can also communicate directly with the developers, so everything runs smoothly. For daily communication we use Slack, but there’s also an additional project management software to keep track of the development in a more structured way. We’re in daily communication. The developers typically fix bugs within 24 hours and releasing new version of the app almost daily. I’m also very satisfied with the transparency into time-management – I can clearly see how the hours and resources are allocated and keep track of the project’s development.

Their partnership and commitment. I really appreciate the close collaboration with the dedicated team. I know exactly who is working on the product, and I see they truly care about FastAuth and the product’s success. It’s great to work in such a supportive environment. Angry Nerds is a nimble company, and I appreciate the access I have to the co-founders and their ability to move quickly to meet our needs.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a software development partner, for both short- and long-term projects. Angry Nerds has proven they can handle one of the most complex problems in U.S. healthcare, and I am confident they have the expertise to take on any sort of application development.

There isn’t much to improve. I can see they’re growing quickly, and I hope they’ll stay true to the way they built their company and make sure there are senior-level experts available to check on the critical issues in the project.

Overall Score I have been impressed by their ability to tackle one of the most complex processes in U.S. healthcare.
    We are in constant communication and can schedule meetings/calls within a few hours notice.
    Their pricing is reasonable and cost-effective for us. We have developed a long-term relationship with Angry Nerds.
    I am very satisfied with the quality of their work, and I feel my project is in the right hands.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a responsive software development partner that cares about their clients and projects.

Mobile App Development for Education Company

"We were impressed by the experience and solutions provided by Angry Nerds team."

May 2017 - Mar. 2018

Provided with designs, Angry Nerds built an iOS and Android app and launched it in the App Store and Google Play.

Wrocław, Poland
Michał Smereka
CEO, Korki

The app Angry Nerds created was downloaded more than 1,500 times in short order, receiving more than 100 top ratings in the process. Their team was communicative and responsive, and often offered useful counsel to enhance the engagement.

I am the CEO of a mobile app company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Angry Nerds?

We hired Angry Nerds to develop our app for iOS and Android platforms. They based the app on designs we provided.

We wanted a bug-free version of our app developed by skilled IT specialists.

We contacted about 20 different development companies and Angry Nerds had the most attractive offer.

We gave Angry Nerds about 300 designs and UI/UX animations for iOS and Android to use as a base for their development. They developed the app based on these expectations and configured screen functions exactly as we'd requested.

The team consisted of two skilled iOS and Android developers, a project manager, and an experienced QA manager.

In the first three weeks, the app was downloaded 1,500 times between the App Store and Google Play. We received almost 100 five-star ratings from uses. Angry Nerds was the right partner to work with.

We stayed in touch constantly online. They organized meetings each week where we analyzed the effects of recent work and planned upcoming work.

We were impressed by the experience and solutions provided by their team. Their valuable tips and ideas made the project smooth and efficient.

I find it difficult to point out any areas for improvement.

Overall Score They were outstanding.
    The team was always prepared on time with everything we needed.
    The overall cost was very competitive, which was what made us interested in them initially.
    The quality of their work exceeded our expectations.
    I will without a doubt recommend Angry Nerds to people looking for IT specialists.

Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Partner

"Angry Nerds has the ability to think along with our own team."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Throughout the ongoing partnership, Angry Nerds has undertaken existing projects and extended their development using Cordova and Xamarin. They have also developed native apps and focus on QA.

North Holland, Netherlands
Account Manager, Mobile Application Development Company

In the beginning, Angry Nerds did not have a dedicated project manager. Now, there is an assigned project manager, and communication and deadlines run smoother. The team at Angry Nerds is easy to talk to and cares about their projects, which has led to a valuable long-term relationship.

I am an account manager for an app development agency based in the Netherlands. Our company is one of the first development agencies in the country. We focus mainly on the first stages of native app development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angry Nerds?

I want to work with partners who can think along with me and help me obtain clients and maintain those relationships. It can be difficult for companies like ours to source developers, so we have been working with partners around the globe. During moments of crisis, we can also keep budgets low using this approach. We got in touch with Angry Nerds when we needed to develop a hybrid app.

Angry Nerds is one of our partners for outsourced development and QA. Angry Nerds' first project with us used Cordova, which was chosen for budget reasons on the client's side. We are only focusing on Xamarin apps at the moment, but we have also developed two native ones. I have global knowledge around our technology, but the specific development is handled by Angry Nerds. We have also considered developing in React Native, but its maintenance is dependent on Facebook. Xamarin is being developed by Microsoft and has more potential for the future, which is why Angry Nerds is focusing on it.

Depending on the project size and Angry Nerds' availability, we will use between two and four developers concurrently. The demand for Xamarin resources is bigger than they can handle. I understand that the whole team consists of three Xamarin developers, who are generally booked by us. We are considering getting a dedicated two-person team from Angry Nerds for native development. They will handle the maintenance of projects which were developed by other partners. We are convinced by their capabilities for creating and maintaining native apps.

How did you come to work with Angry Nerds?

We had worked with other Polish companies and found the mentality in that region to be similar to ours. Their ways of working, thinking, and expressing feelings were largely the same as the Netherlands, namely straight and to the point.

We searched on the Internet, found companies which seemed capable of the work, and went through some trial projects. When we were satisfied with the results, we assigned the first project.

How much have you invested with Angry Nerds?

The cost of Angry Nerds' work has been around $100,000.

We started working with Angry Nerds in March or April 2016. The relationship is ongoing.

There is a difference between Xamarin and native development. Angry Nerds has never started a native project from scratch, but we are very satisfied with their performance to maintain and optimize projects created by other development companies. One of our projects had some issues around design, and the CRM [customer relationship management] did not turn out how we wanted, but Angry Nerds was open to improving it and helped us satisfy the client.

How did Angry Nerds perform from a project management standpoint?

Angry Nerds had been missing a middleman for Xamarin development projects, and they have recently hired a project manager. Besides our two developers, we needed someone who could communicate deadlines, quality assessments, and other items we needed to be aware of. Because Angry Nerds' owners are developers themselves and didn't have someone who could manage schedules and communication properly, we've had some quality issues. There was time pressure on both of our sides, so the results were not always great. We can't fully blame Angry Nerds since we didn't communicate our full expectations. Had we done this from the start, everyone would have been able to work through projects. We have had discussions about the process and came up with solutions together. Everyone makes mistakes, but what matters is how those mistakes are corrected. Angry Nerds has hired a project manager who will be able to provide documentation around our processes and showed they were able to think alongside and together with this project manager, which we think will smooth out the process.

We use our own instances of Basecamp and JIRA. Angry Nerds uses Team Foundation Server internally. We had a discussion around this since we had never worked with it ourselves. We find JIRA to be an overall better tool, but Angry Nerds convinced us that TFS is optimal for creating Windows or Xamarin-based projects, so we are trying to use it at the moment.

What did you find most impressive about Angry Nerds?

Angry Nerds has the ability to think along with our own team. This is something we ask of each partner, but they've shown it proactively. Besides this, the owners of Angry Nerds are very easygoing people. They're nice to talk to, which makes doing business easier for us. Angry Nerds wants to do the best work possible for a project, even if that ends up costing them money.

Are there any areas Angry Nerds could improve?

They are still a startup company with a small, 12-person experienced team. We are trying to help them grow by establishing a more efficient relationship, helping ourselves in the process. Communication between our project manager and theirs is an improvement point, but this is being planned at the moment. Angry Nerds has hired someone for the task. Besides this, I'm very satisfied.

I'm a businessman, so I always want the work to be cheaper, but I respect Angry Nerds' knowledge and their ability to get the maximum out of a project. They have invested their own money into getting a better result out of the work.
    This is based on our experience with Cordova, Xamarin, and native development.
    This cannot happen since we have a non-disclosure agreement, but, if I were able to discuss Angry Nerds' work, I would highly recommend them.

Backend Mobile Development for Design Firm

"What we get back at the end of the project is 100% what we designed"

2015 - Ongoing

Angry Nerds provides backend native iOS and Android mobile app development for a design agency. They have been a long-term partner, and have completed multiple successful projects.

Vienna, Austria
Owner, Peschkedesign

The flexibility and communication skills of Angry Nerds’ team are impressive. A profitable and successful long-term partnership has resulted from Angry Nerds consistently delivering reliable, quality, on-time products.

Peschkedesign is an international design agency focusing on product design, web development, and application development. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angry Nerds?

We aren’t programmers; we are mainly user experience designers and project managers. We needed the whole app development process. Angry Nerds is our partner for developing what we design and what we think will work.

What we do is keep in contact with the client, handle project management and app, website, and software design. The development process is outsourced to Angry Nerds. One of their lead developers is the person we talk to, and he’s in charge of all the projects we do with them. One of the current projects we are doing together is app development for iOS and Android for a big German company. We’ve been working on that project for about one-and-a-half years now.

Our projects are native programs using C# or Java for Android. The current project is based on Microsoft Azure, but I don’t know what other technologies they use for backend development.

How did you come to work with Angry Nerds?

Before them, we were working together with a company in Slovakia, and it turned out that the workload was too much for them. We then looked around for new partners and came across a web development project that Angry Nerds did for somebody we knew. We did research about them and arranged a meeting, and have been working together with them since then.

How much have you invested with Angry Nerds?

It’s been around €200,000 [US $213,250].

We started working with them in 2015. Our relationship is ongoing.

As UI/UX [user interface/user experience] designers and graphic designers, it is crucial for us that the designs we deliver come to life 100%. What’s really great about Angry Nerds is that they focus on the designs. As a developer, they give you useful feedback. Communication between designers and developers is like two different languages, but with them, this is not the case. In the past, we experienced trouble explaining our designs to the developers.

What is great about Angry Nerds is that we can show the designs to them, they give us their input which is 99% valid, and then we can change the designs and adapt them. What we get back at the end of the project is 100% what we designed, and this makes a quality impression towards our clients. That’s the most important thing to point out. If there are extra wishes we have, they are flexible with that. In the end, what counts for us, and also for them, is giving the client a quality product, and that’s what we are both aiming for. This makes working together very nice and successful.

How did Angry Nerds perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is always good. There have been changes to deadlines, but that’s normal. If there’s more work to do, it’s obvious that it’s going to take longer, but this is always communicated. Their reaction time to our questions or remarks is great. We have no complaints project management-wise.

We have personal meetings, which aren’t often, but it’s possible if needed. If we tell them that we need to see them, they drive down from Poland to Vienna. Otherwise, we use Skype and Microsoft Team Foundation Server for task and project management, and also different web meeting tools.

What did you find most impressive about Angry Nerds?

What’s impressive is the good communication and flexibility that they have. Those are the most important points for me.

Are there any areas Angry Nerds could improve?

Everybody can improve every day, but it’s hard to say what they can improve upon. To be honest, there’s nothing to mention which really matters.

Overall Score Their quality, flexibility, and communication are good. This is what we were searching for when we said, “We don’t want somebody who’s just delivering work or results to us, we want somebody who’s a partner,” and that’s what they are.
    They really know how to schedule. If we push them for an earlier deadline and they know it’s not going to work out, they insist on their deadline, which isn’t easy to communicate but brings good value because then it’s done in a proper way.
    The costs are always within the estimate/quote - so no complaints.
    No complaints.
    They deliver a good quality of work, so if we know that somebody is searching for a developer, we would definitely recommend them.

Android Mobile App Development for Gaming Platform

"They have honored the specifications, provided valuable feedback, and proposed improvements during the entire project."

Dec. 2016 – Ongoing

Angry Nerds has quickly developed an Android mobile application from end-to-end, which is currently piloting in the alpha phase. Next, they will develop an end-to-end solution for iOS.

1–10 Employees

Oslo, Norway
Eirik Y. Øra
Founder and CEO, PazZing AS

All promised features have been implemented within the initial proposed time frame and budget. Speed of development has been most important in this stage, and Angry Nerds has delivered. After delivery, they have continued to work on improvements and testing the app.

PazZing is a startup that’s developing a new mobile service for sharing and exploring geo-located digital content. I'm the founder and CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angry Nerds?

Our app targets the need for a better social application for sharing and exploring geo-located digital content. Pokémon Go has proven that there is a need but it has not created a platform where the users can also contribute and share content.

As a startup, we needed a development partner that could implement our first prototype based on an early specification and a completed first design. This is a unique solution, so implementation speed was important for us.

Angry Nerds has developed the entire end-to-end solution according to our specification and is now operating it while we are piloting its use in the alpha phase.

We have a global ambition for this application, so security was essential. This has been properly designed into the architecture detailed by the vendor.

This first version of the software is now in an Android alpha version and will evolve into a beta version that will be used by our initial users in the summer of 2017. We also plan to implement the iPhone version once the beta version is approved.

How did you come to work with Angry Nerds?

We evaluated five different development houses in Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, and Romania, and decided to go with Angry Nerds because they scored the highest in scope versus price, and proved they had a strong background and capability.

Angry Nerds managed to develop both the MVP [minimum viable product] for the mobile app and the backend in just nine weeks, as promised, which was over 30% faster than what their competitor estimated and half the time of the slowest bid we received.

How much have you invested with Angry Nerds?

The cost of Angry Nerds' work was $14,000 for our two-month pilot project. We received a special price since Angry Nerds' team was eager to work with a Scandinavian client. The ongoing work has added another $10,000, making the total $24,000.

We selected Angry Nerds for the work in December 2016, and the development started over the course of January 2017. The pilot version of our app was supposed to be delivered on February 28th, but we had a two to three-day delay. We have an ongoing relationship with Angry Nerds.

Our solution had been at a pre-MVP stage, and this was the first working deliverable we've had. It consists of a Microsoft Azure backend and an Android frontend. We've continued improving the platform even after it was delivered. There have been 20 people testing it, and there's been testing on our side as well. We've identified 30–40 bugs, which have been handled within a week or two.

The basis for the development has been a set of 20 user stories, and we've developed 15 screens for the application, with the main one being a map.

How did Angry Nerds perform from a project management standpoint?

Angry Nerds has performed very well. They have honored the specifications, provided valuable feedback, and proposed improvements during the entire project.

All promised features got implemented on their initial version and within the promised time frame and budget. We had a fixed-price offer based on a fairly thorough specification and design document. We had a close collaboration with weekly follow-up meetings and full transparency using Microsoft Visual Team Studio Services. This was very much appreciated as it gave us good insight into the actual status of the development activities.

Because we had a complete specification and design, we have not yet seen much of their design capabilities yet.

Angry Nerds has run the project as a series of one-week sprints. We had regular meetings on Monday, and also some on Friday for work reviews. There have been three people engaged in our project: one frontend and one backend developer, as well as a project manager. I have also visited Angry Nerds at their office and saw that there was an actual team behind the name.

What did you find most impressive about Angry Nerds?

The best part of Angry Nerds' work has been their speed. It was quite impressive to launch the product in only two months. Their backend development is particularly strong, including the setup of our service on the Azure cloud and the security scheme of the infrastructure. Angry Nerds is also strong in building mobile apps. They have delivered a fully-functioning product.

Are there any areas Angry Nerds could improve?

I haven't seen much of Angry Nerds' work on the design side, so I'm not sure if this is a strong point for them. They told me that their designer has been away for a few weeks, but we gave them fully-designed material anyway.

Overall Score We are very satisfied with the development service provided by this vendor and intend to continue working together.
    They managed to implement all features on time.
    This version was delivered at a fixed price and fixed timeline and there was no deviation.
    In this first development project, speed of development has been more important than quality. Anyway, the app has proven to be quite stable.
    We have had a very good experience with Angry Nerds and their ability to deliver good quality and solve complex architecture challenges.

App Development for Online Travel Agency Startup

"They exceeded our expectations delivering several features that were not a part of the initially flawed specification."

Jun. 2016 - Jul. 2016

Angry Nerds over the course of 2 weeks delivered and deployed an iOS app to the App Store that integrates well with this client's APIs.

Warsaw, Poland
Radoslaw Korbecki
VP of Product and Marketing, FlyFox Escape

The app delivered by Angry Nerds now serves users in over 100 countries and was delivered significantly ahead of schedule.

Flyfox is an innovative online travel agency startup founded by airline industry experts targeting mainly the United States and United Kingdom markets. We are leveraging the power of neural networks and big data to bring low priced airline tickets to our customers worldwide.

I'm a co-founder and vice president of product and marketing.

We needed to deploy an application that would target a niche market of last minute travelers. Our main key performance indicator was brand awareness and measurement of target customer reach via mobile apps. The challenge was to keep within a reasonable budget while being able to deploy this solution quickly.

We had been in contact with Angry Nerds for some time via LinkedIn. Shortly after the conceptualization phase we sent 20 RFP's (requests for proposal) to the market with a brief description of the application to be developed. The scope of the RFP was to deliver and deploy a native iOS App that would utilize our APIs. Angry Nerds took our RFP and design and proposed a very short delivery time. The first version was delivered in 1 week and it was live on the App Store in a month. It was a record-breaking time. Angry Nerds not only provided us with development, but they have gone above and beyond the initial scope by taking over the App Store publication without changing the budget.

FlyFox Escape has been downloaded and used in over 100 countries. We have gained unique insights into our customers’ behavior, which lets us design new products and services.

Angry Nerds delivered our app in the record time of one week and guided us via an App Store submission. They exceeded our expectations delivering several features that were not a part of the initially flawed specification. There have been no bugs or crashes reported. We couldn't be happier with the way Angry Nerds collaborated with us.

Overall Score I have almost 20 years of experience and have never been so impressed by all aspects of product delivery and support. For me it is 11 out of 10.
    We expected 2 months for delivery, and Angry Nerds proposed 2 weeks. The app was delivered in 1 week.
    By any standards, the pricing proposed was great. No changes were made even though we have expanded our requirements.
    The app was delivered exactly as specified and expected, and there were no crashes or bugs discovered. Source code formatting and documentation is very high quality.
    Quality, schedule, cost, and communication were superb. I'm willing to refer Angry Nerds.