Our clients are our PARTNERS, not just customers

One of the top 5 Digital marketing agencies in Israel, specialized in SEO, paid advertising, content marketing and web design.

Ramat Gan, Israel

Corp:

• Allot Communications (NASDAQ: ALLT)
  • Strauss Group (TASE: STRS)
  • Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB)
  • Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ)

Startups:

• Next Insurance
  • Zeek Mobile
  • Namogoo
  • Lending Express

SEO Work for Environmental Nonprofit

"We placed in Google’s top three search results for some keywords, which is exactly what we were looking for."

Sept 2016 - Ongoing

Angora Media provides SEO consulting services on an ongoing basis.

CEO, DeadSea.com

The site achieved its desired SEO positions on Google as a result of Angora Media’s efforts. The team works efficiently and customers can expect visible results.

I’m the founder of DeadSea.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angora Media?

We hired them to improve the SEO ranking of our website.

Initially they performed an SEO audit, completed cleanups, and recommended a lot of changes to our site structure. As a result, we added hotel bookings, featured certain articles, and included specific backlinks.

We currently work with and Pavel (Founder, Angora Media) and one project manager.

How did you come to work with Angora Media?

Pavel is very well known as the strongest SEO partner in Israel. We reached out to him and began working together shortly thereafter.

We invest $2,500 – $3,500 per month.

We began working together in September 2016 and our engagement is ongoing.

We placed in Google’s top three search results for some keywords, which is exactly what we were looking for.

How did Angora Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Angora Media performs very well in terms of managing our project.

We are most impressed with their good service and detailed reporting.

No, nothing comes to mind.

I would recommend them.

SEO Support for Business Insurance Company

"I would recommend Angora to potential clients looking to improve their rankings, traffic, and performance."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Angora Media provides ongoing SEO services to grow organic traffic for a business insurance provider. They help hone on-page SEO parameters and guide content creation.

Evyatar Sagie
Head of Acquisition, Next Insurance

Increased traffic caused profits to increase seventeen-fold within the first year, leading to a long-term engagement with Angora Media. The team delivers high-quality content and results both promptly and reliably. Weekly updates, helpful insights, and professionalism make for a smooth workflow.

I’m the head of acquisitions for Next Insurance. We’re a startup that sells business insurance in the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angora Media?

We hired them to optimize our organic performance on search engines.

Angora Media is helping us optimize our content and on-page parameters and to monitor our performance. They provide guidelines and briefs based on which we create the content. They also help us with some of the writing.

I’ve interacted exclusively with our account manager from Angora Media. I’m not sure whom she delegates the tasks to. I believe she does most of the work.

How did you come to work with Angora Media?

I know Pavel (Founder, Angora Media), and I appreciate his professional background. I approached him based on past experience and his reputation in Israel.

We started working with Angora Media in April 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

In 2017, we managed to grow our bottom line by 1,700% through organic revenue. It was a phenomenal number, and very strategic for us, as a startup. Organic traffic has operational costs, but it’s free traffic, acquisition-wise.

How did Angora Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re doing a great job. We have weekly and monthly discussions, and everything is well-documented. Our account manager has been extremely professional. I’m delighted with her work and the results it’s brought.

They have a highly professional background, and it’s always beneficial to consult and brainstorm with them. We know that we have the best people available to make it happen and make sure we’re on the right track. We feel we’re using the best professionals out there on the market.

It would be fantastic if they could come up with more new initiatives proactively. Otherwise, I think that Angora Media is doing great overall.

I would recommend Angora to potential clients looking to improve their rankings, traffic, and performance. In my case, the results speak for themselves.

SEO Support for Cyber Security Company

"Angora Media is definitely worth the money. They’re highly professional, and they think outside the box."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Angora Media provides ongoing SEO services for a network security company. They suggested ways to optimize and promote a website. Since the site’s launch, they make tweaks and send reports monthly.

Digital Marketing & Web Manager, Info Tech Company

The website launched with improved SEO, and since then, target keywords have achieved much higher page rankings in search results. Angora Media delivers high-quality results at great value. Quick response times, proactiveness, and professionalism make for a trustworthy collaboration.

I’m the digital marketing & web manager for a network security company. We provide security services to service providers and large enterprises. I’m responsible for the website and other digital assets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angora Media?

I launched a new website a little over a year ago. We wanted to change the whole structure of the website to account for new areas that we were targeting, and we needed some SEO consultation.

My primary focus with Angora Media is for the SEO aspect of our website. They made very creative suggestions and recommended a new direction for us, which turned out to be valuable and fruitful. Launching the site was one of the most significant milestones, but it’s still an ongoing SEO consultancy. We now receive a monthly basis report, and now and then, they make tweaks I ask for.

Angora Media also proposes new methods to promote ourselves. For example, they suggested that we create different articles for different sites, start building pillar pages, and give away content for free. These ideas can sound a little unorthodox to other people, but make a lot of sense to me. We don’t always have enough bandwidth to execute all their recommendations, but it’s our problem, not Angora Media’s.

I had a designated person working directly with me on my needs, but Angora Media has since handed me over to another manager. I only have good things to say about both of them. They both are very professional and creative.

How did you come to work with Angora Media?

I needed a company that knew what they were doing, and Angora Media was recommended to me. I was highly impressed by the presentation that they gave and the level of their professionalism. Their team turned out to be the perfect fit.

We started working together in December 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We finished reviewing a major section of the website and improving its SEO and keywords. The work we’ve done together has paid off. We see significant improvements in our ranking in Google. Specific keywords that ranked on page 10 before have now jumped to page two. Primary keywords even appear on page one on Google. Angora Media monitors our status for us and sends reports even if I don’t have the time to look at them. They stay on top of our account. I know that I am covered for all SEO concerns.

How did Angora Media perform from a project management standpoint?

During the website phase, Angora Media was very involved. The team came over for face-to-face meetings, and we constantly went back and forth with emails and telephone calls. Angora Media collaborated directly with the company that built the website as well. The team was rather independent. They didn’t need me to hold their hand to talk to the vendor and set expectations or decide on specific strategies. I was overseeing the whole project and managing it from A-Z, but sometimes my involvement wasn’t required, and Angora Media took over.

The team is still highly responsive. As a very organized person, whenever I send out an email, I add a reminder to myself to go back to that person and make sure that they read it and responded. I rarely have to do that with Angora Media; they are trustworthy and always there for me. They’re one of my favorite vendors because they answer all my questions without skipping any.

I usually get the same report every month. I’d like Angora Media to extract a little more data and provide more detailed analytics from time to time.

If you’re serious about SEO, work with Angora Media. They mean business. They’re not the cheapest, but they’re worth every dollar that we pay them.

They’re not the cheapest in the market, but they’re worth their rates.

Digital Marketing Support for Technology Company

"The engagement with Angora Media was successful."

Aug. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Angora Media provided digital marketing services to broaden brand awareness, promote a new product, and increase traffic. The team worked with SEO, Facebook and Google campaigns, and content creation.

Idan Didi
COO, Swiftic

All goals were achieved during this arrangement with Angora Media. Their team met expectations, delivering exceptional services. Their technical expertise and communicative approach were noteworthy. Customers can expect a direct, hardworking team.

I’m the COO at Swiftic, the world’s leading DIY mobile app builder. There’s been over 10,000 small to medium businesses globally that have built their apps using our platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angora Media?

We were releasing another product for social influencers offering their own fan clubs. We hired Angora Media to build a marketing strategy around it, using SEO and content. We also wanted to support our company’s brand and attract new traffic.

Angora Media advised our company on how to build a site that would reach the best search results. Their SEO expert suggested what content we should have and where to place it. She recommended partnerships with other content providers. They also created Facebook and Google campaigns and gave their opinion on marketing materials.

We had an in-house design and marketing expert, but Angora Media’s team was integral to the process. In the beginning, we worked with Pavel (CEO, Angora Media), and then Marc (Head of SEO & Marketing, Angora Media) became our primary contact. We also interacted with a team leader, SEO expert, and a campaign manager who ran the Facebook and Google campaigns.

How did you come to work with Angora Media?

A friend recommended I speak to Angora Media’s CEO.

We invested $100,000.

We started working with Angora Media in August 2017 until August 2018.

The engagement with Angora Media was successful. Everything we set to do with their team was achieved. There was lots of traction which led to monthly income growth.

How did Angora Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We met monthly, having strategic meetings on the plan. We relayed feedback during those meetings. Marc is extremely talented in what he’s doing. The SEO expert was tech savvy and an excellent marketing and service provider. We worked with Jira a bit, but mainly used email and daily calls for communication.

I appreciated the direct communication we had with their team of experts. If our web developer needed any advice, they could easily receive an answer. The entire process was smooth and fast.

Every company should evolve with their clients. They can improve on bringing in new ideas and foreseeing challenges.

Make sure all involved parties know their tasks. I recommend meeting at least once a month to discuss goals and any changes.