For Manufacturers and Construction Companies

We help businesses grow through data supported web design and online marketing solutions.

At Angle180 we are fully committed to adding value to our client businesses at every stage - from planning to maintaining. Our design and development process is based on problem-solving and focused towards mobile platforms.

Our services: web design, web development, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization, content marketing, digital publishing, PPC, and analytics. Best when it all comes together.

Chicago, IL
  • 141 W. Jackson Blvd
    Chicago, IL 60604
  • 642 W Locust CT
    Louisville, CO 80027

Industrial manufacturers and commercial contractors.

Web Design and Marketing for Fire Sprinkler and Commercial Plumbing contractor

Angle180 redesigned a CMS driven website, helping with an ongoing marketing, conversions and lead generation.

Marketing and web design for dumpster rental company

ECommerce and lead generation focused marketing for dumpster rental company in Chicago

Corporate website for chemical company

Design and development of a responsive website for a chemical corporation.

Performance marketing and website design for contractor

Angle180 developed the website, content and manages SEO/PPC campaigns.

Ecommerce website for energy saving devices

Fully responsive website with shopping cart integration.

B2B Digital Magazine

Design and publishing of a B2B magazine. Interactive e-reader/flipbook setup.

InPro Management - responsive website

Modern website for property management company. Mobile friendly and content management system driven.

PolarTiger

Small business website. Angle180 performed: logo design, website design, website development, PPC marketing

Website & Digital Marketing for Vehicle Technology Company

“They’re honest and care about our overall performance.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Angle180 acts as the digital marketing arm, handling strategy, web design, and, more recently, SEO/PPC. For the site redesign, they reworked the backend integrations, updated the visuals, and did A/B testing.

Jonathan Cohen
CEO & Co-Founder, RideShareMechanic

Not only have the site’s refreshed visuals and direction helped build customer trust, but the redesign also helped push higher conversion rates. Angle180’s team is invested in driving client success. They provide invaluable counsel on marketing strategy and take a straightforward approach.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of RideShareMechanic. We provide vehicle inspections through video chat for Uber and Lyft drivers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

Angle180 provides a range of digital marketing needs, from overall marketing strategy to web design. We’ve since expanded their role to include SEO and PPC.

We initially engaged Angle180 to redesign our website, which involved handling the backend integration, revamping the visuals, and conducting split testing. From there, they’ve continued to consult us on marketing strategies and are currently taking over our SEO and PPC campaigns.

Sarunas (President, Angle180) is our main point of contact; he acts as the middleman between us and the rest of the team.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

My business partner met Sarunas while playing tennis and introduced me to him. I was hesitant about the engagement at first because we’d been let down by previous marketing agencies in the past. But despite my cautious outlook, Angle180 blew me away. They were able to work independently, and we’ve never had to micromanage them.

We spent approximately $20,000.

Their work started in August 2018 and is ongoing. I’m sure that they’ll take on more projects in the future.

Our conversion rates have increased dramatically since our site redesign, and customer trust has also gone up. In the last pay period alone, we’ve seen a 33% increase in conversions. While it’s hard to attribute our success any single effort, I’m confident that Angle180 has been a big part of our growth. As for the SEO and PPC, they’ve just started the campaigns, so we don’t have any metrics on that front.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Usually, Sarunas and I have a two-hour conversation every 10 days, using email and text in between. He’s been great with adapting to Viber, our preferred messaging app, which is convenient for us, and he’s thorough.

Unlike past service agencies we’ve worked with, Angle180 is willing to get involved and act as a digital marketing partner. It means a lot to me that they’re able to take full ownership of their processes. They’re honest and care about our overall performance. They’re not afraid to tell us hard truths that will ultimately help us.

No, I haven’t found any yet. Early in the engagement, there was a misunderstanding between us, and I raised the concern to Sarunas. He was quick to amend the issue, which gave me confidence in our partnership.

It can be hard for business owners to trust an external agency, but it’s important to trust Angle180 to do their work. Had I realized this from the beginning, things might have moved along faster.

Overall Score They took ownership of a key process and handled it in a sensitive and productive way.
    Whenever there has been a delay, they were always minor and well-communicated.
    They’re not the least expensive, but they value themselves appropriately while still exceeding expectations. Their expertise creates value.
    They under promise, over deliver, and give realistic expectations.
    Anytime I have an opportunity to recommend them, I do.

Website & SEO for Local Paving Company

“Angle180's capabilities are endless. If you put even a far-fetched idea down on paper, they can make it happen.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Angle180 redesigned a website to reflect the client’s recent rebranding efforts. They updated aspects like the invoice logo. On a continual basis, they manage the CRM and provide site maintenance.

Chicago Metro Area
Inside Business Support, Paving Company

Angle180 revamped the out-of-date website with a beautiful new look and feel. The enhanced platform they designed accurately represents the current brand and depicts the company in an appealing manner. Beyond their outstanding range of skills and abilities, the team demonstrated full transparency.

I handle everything that relates to our paving company's in-office work. Our business produces an alternative to asphalt. Since most of our employees work on project sites, I make sure we are stocked with supplies and have our insurance papers in order.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We had several issues with our old and outdated website. After hiring a company to rebrand our business, we wanted to communicate all the new information online. Angle180 came on board to help us create a new site.

Starting off, we assigned Angle180 the substantial task of building out our new website, which they did beautifully. The team helps us manage our CRM system to make sure everything is flowing properly. They also updated our invoice logo. Currently, we're considering having them work on our SEO for the second portion of our partnership.

Our main point of contact is Gus (VP of Marketing, Angle180). He goes above and beyond and has been really helpful. I can't say enough great things about him. If I have a quick question, like how to download our client list from the CRM, he’s willing to help. He takes care of tasks we didn't even hire him for and sends me the materials I need directly. I usually contact him once a week.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

We found Angle180 through a referral who said delivered good work. After we interviewed about three different company, we decided to hire them. I'm really glad we did.

We've spent around $12,000 with Angle180. At this time, we're trying to figure out how much we can afford to spend each month on SEO work.

We started working together about a year ago in the spring of 2017. As an ongoing engagement, we're still working together regularly.

Our old website made us look like a one-person shop. The new version Angle180 delivered represents us as a very large company, even though we only have about 10 employees altogether. The team did a beautiful job laying everything out and making it flow. The color choices were spot on and matched the logos we had created.

Even when we were slow to get photos together, Angle180 kept us on schedule and checked on pending tasks. The VP answered all of our questions directly rather than passing us off to someone else. I appreciate that he was always the one who contacted us.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Our point of contact from Angle180 responds to us within 24 hours. I know he often travels to Ukraine, but he's always very responsive no matter where he is in the world.

Angle180 does a great job of explaining their plans for our project and capabilities. They're always very direct and never over-promise. Whenever we have a big ask, they come back with a reasonable offer. They outline the costs and resources it would take to accomplish our task. I appreciate the team’s honesty. Many vendors only care about selling you whatever they can immediately. I value the team’s open communication.

I wish they could start accepting American Express for payments since that's what we use as a company. We currently pay online with a debit card.

My advice for future clients is to have a clear idea of what you want to accomplish when you start a conversation. Angle180's capabilities are endless. If you put even a far-fetched idea down on paper, they can make it happen.

Website Design & Dev for Social Services Agency

“The site is excellent and we’ve received many compliments.”

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Angle180 developed a promotional site from scratch, matching the parameters and branding of the main corporate site.

Nick Liakopulos
CIO, UCAN

The innovative site has received many compliments. Highly professional, Angle180 managed the development process well, in particular, the discovery phase.

I'm the CIO of UCAN, a social services agency in Chicago, Illinois. We serve over 11,600 at-risk children, youth, and families across Illinois through more than 30 programs that provide a continuum of care for youth who have experienced trauma.

For what projects/services did your company hire Angle180?

We hired Angle180 to develop a promotional website for our organization's 150th anniversary that would showcase our history and facts about the agency.

To develop a website that could educate people about how the agency has evolved over its 150-year history.

I had worked with Angle180 in the past, particularly with their CEO. I knew they had a strong track record for innovative and on-time website development.

Angle180 developed our site, which had to be branded to match the main site.

We worked with the CEO and his overseas development team.

The site is excellent and we've received many compliments.

Their team was extremely professional and their CEO did an excellent job in the discovery with us.

The level of professionalism and innovative concepts for the site.

Website & SEO for HVAC-R Financial Services Firm

“They pay attention to details and proactively resolve any issues that may arise.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Angle180 is working on SEO and website improvements. They’ve incorporated features such as click tracking and have made the site mobile-friendly. The team identified keywords and recently wrapped up phase 1.

Itasca, Illinois
Peter Dikeos
President, Trinity Warranty

Angle180 is responsible and proactive, requiring minimal oversight to stay on target and meet project goals. Their work has put the website as the top result for certain keywords. The partnership has gone so well that plans are in the works to expand the project.

I’m the president of Trinity Warranty Solutions, a vendor of extended warranties for the heating and cooling space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We have some unique products that our competitors don’t have, and we wanted an inexpensive way to create awareness of our competitive advantage.

We hired Angle180 to conduct research and determine if anyone online was looking for the types of services we offer. The results helped us identify keywords to incorporate onto our site to increase our SEO. They also modified our website to integrate click tracking and hot zones, making it mobile-friendly. We recently wrapped up phase 1 and are moving onto the next stage of the project.

We have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

We’ve known Angle180 for a while and have seen them do some great projects for other clients in our space. They understood our business and lingo, so we decided to hire them.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$30,000.

We partnered in May 2018, and the work is ongoing.

When people type in certain words into Google, our site is the first to come up after the paid ads. Before working with Angle180, we didn’t even appear on the first page of Google. We just finished phase 1, which was a success.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve taken ownership of the product and make sure we stick to deadlines. I didn’t have to assign an internal resource to keep them accountable.

No, we’re happy with their work. We plan to expand the partnership soon.

It’s not necessary, but investing in an internal resource to interface with them could possibly speed up the project.

Overall Score They’re professional, pleasant, and business savvy, making it easy to work with them.
    They meet deadlines.
    They’re competitive and offer a good price.
    They deliver on their promises.
    They’re a fair value and do good work.

Website & Online Marketing for Construction Company

“Whatever they do, they do really well.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Angle180 provided digital marketing guidance to help grow a construction business. Their team designed a website and continues to integrate SEO and ad-sharing strategies to increase online visibility.

Willowbrook, Illinois
Val Slajus
President, VIS Exterior

Angle180 strategies improved Google search results for multiple keywords and increased client base through targeted digital advertising. Their team is consistently responsive in adapting to accommodate project needs and changes.

I am the owner of a roofing and siding construction business called VIS Exterior.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

I needed a partner to handle all of my marketing and advertising needs.

Angle180 designed and now maintains my current website. They apply SEO-focused digital marketing strategies and targeted advertisements to boost the company’s visibility.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I developed a friendship with the owner during a few smaller projects several years ago. Since then, I have been increasingly delegating my marketing needs to their team.

I estimate we spend about $18,000 annually.

We started working together in June 2014 and the partnership is ongoing.

Angle180’s digital marketing strategies have brought us to the first page of multiple Google searches. Most of our business comes from responses to online ads and keyword searches. They proactively seek out new techniques to continue to improve our visibility.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

We schedule calls once or twice a month to review project progress and updates. The Angle180 team delivers results on time and without delay. If there is an obstacle, they are prompt to alert us to the change in workflow. I can trust in their dedication to my company’s success.

Whatever they do, they do really well.

Trust their judgment and their approach to the project.

Overall Score We are really happy.
    The cost of their service fits within my budget.
    I will always recommend them if asked.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Video Production Agency

“When you ask them for a project, they deliver multiple variations to ensure customer satisfaction and beat the competition.”

June 2010 - Ongoing

Angle180 redesigned an existing site’s landing pages to more effectively reach the target audience and maximize conversions from search engine marketing (SEM) and PPC strategies.

Jack Lane
Owner, LANE Media & Productions

Since the Angle180 team implemented the site changes, bounce rates decreased while the site’s conversion rate increased by 30% in the first year. The team took a customer-centric, detail-oriented approach to project management. The project led to a long-term partnership that’s currently ongoing.

I’m the owner and executive producer at LANE Media & Productions. We’re a video production company that focuses on corporate promotional content for primarily mid-market businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We were conducting several search engine marketing (SEM) and PPC advertising campaigns that were failing to yield conversions. It became evident that we needed to redesign our site with conversions in mind.

The Angle180 team provided an all-inclusive service package that guided us through the development process according to our goals for the project. Their strategy involved a redesign of our landing pages to support our PPC campaigns and a refocus on our target audience in improving the site’s UX/UI.

We primarily work with Sarunas (CEO, Angle180).

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I’ve done other web development projects with them in the past. I’ve always known him and his team to provide high-quality work.

We’ve invested about $55,000 over the course of the engagement.

We started working together in June 2010. The initial task quickly developed into a long-term engagement, and we currently have a few ongoing projects with them.

The landing pages on our site were transformed to cater to both paid and organic traffic. Since implementing the changes, bounce rates have decreased while time spent on pages has gone up. Our conversion rates increased by 30% in the first year. All of our target metrics have improved, and the project was a very successful investment.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They always responded to inquiries in a timely manner. We never had problems with time/resource management, and they delivered on everything they set out to achieve. We have a very good relationship with their team. We communicated via email.

When you ask them for a project, they deliver multiple variations to ensure customer satisfaction and beat the competition. They’re very attentive and detail-oriented in the services that they provide. Their design is fantastic and their code seems very reliable. We’re very happy with the engagement.

Keep an open mind and foster a collaborative process. They’ll bring new ideas to the table that you hadn’t considered.

Web Dev for Communications Agency

"The end clients were happy. I was happy. It allowed me to meet my deadlines and work within my existing budget."

2014 - Ongoing

Angle 180 led programming and design for an HTML5 mobile-compatible interactive game. They developed the graphics based on wireframes with information on user experience and branding materials.

Walnut Creek, CA
Nell Lundy
Interactive Creative Director, InVision Communications

Angle 180 is helpful and agile when it comes to tight turnarounds and revisions based on unexpected client feedback or last-minute work. They’re reliable and responsive, making them easy to work with despite time zone differences. They always communicate transparently and meet expectations on time.

The agency I work for is a communications agency that produces live events plus environments and media and websites, animations, videos. My role is interactive creative director. The majority of our clients are biotech or high-tech firms, but we have some clients in retail and other industries as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We did several projects. Each project had a specific goal. They were all web-based projects that needed to be mobile-compatible and were done on relatively short turnaround considering the complexity of the projects. They were done for high-tech clients. One is a Fortune 100 company and one is an IT consulting company.

The most recent project was an interactive game that was HTML5 mobile-compatible. It included programming and design. It was a multiple-choice quiz game, kind of like Trivial Pursuit, so they had to build a scoring mechanism. They had to build several extra features to make it easy to use, like toolkits, a timer to do weighted scoring, some other log-out, time-out, fool-proof things. And they developed all the graphics for touch-screen from wireframes that I gave them, as well as a file of the user experience, and brand assets from the client, the brand book that you apply to the signage and everything else. So they worked with the client’s desires of staying on-brand, but otherwise they did all the designs. We did this in six weeks, start to finish. My end client was quite happy. So basically their services were development, graphics, and testing.

The other project was a web-based project where they created the page that would let me choose a certain Twitter hashtag and two or three keywords within that hashtag, and any time those are mentioned, the page updates automatically. They used HTML5 for that project as well, and maybe some other things behind the scenes that I don’t know about. But I use it as a webpage.

They actually did two projects similar to that. Another one let me import from Excel and created an animation on the fly. We gave them an established look that the client was using, and they built the graphics from there. I gave them some starting points, some rough sketches, and they filled in the rest.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I found them through a friend, another designer, who had worked with them and thought they did a great job.

How much have you invested with Angle180?

I’d say that, in total, we’ve spent $30,000. Oh, we did another project as well. Let’s say $37,000.

We’ve been talking with them for estimates since 2014. We did the first project in 2015 and we’re still working with them now. We’ve had projects in 2016 and 2017.

I don’t have external metrics, but I can say that the end clients were happy. I was happy. It allowed me to meet my deadlines and work within my existing budget, which is super important.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were super reliable. We check in when needed on a daily basis, especially as deadlines come up. They have one lead, the person that I deal with, and that makes everything simpler. It also helps with time zones, because I think their team is in a couple of different time zones and I’m in a different time zone as well. I can always call them up if I need something right away. So they’ve been really responsive. Usually there are people available Monday through Friday. If I need help on the weekends, I try and tell them in advance, but they always make an effort to accommodate if I need anything unusual. Because there are several people on the team, I believe they’re never completely closed down, except for things like Christmas and New Year’s. But they would let me know if they had times when they were too busy on something else or if they were all on vacation. We’d work around it. I try to forecast several weeks in advance for what I think I’m going to need, just so there are no days when the whole office is closed. But otherwise, very responsive. They give me all the information I need.

What did you find most impressive about Angle180?

They’re just very easy to work with. They’re very helpful. They’re willing to deal with tight turnarounds. Sometimes the end clients make a lot of revisions. We try to be organized going into a project, but you know how it goes when they start to show review copies to more and more people. People bring up ideas at the last minute, and Angle180 has been great about dealing with that factor.

Are there any areas Angle180 could improve?

No, no issues at all.

It’s very reasonable. It’s not the cheapest you’ll find, but it’s very reasonable. They don’t leave loose ends or anything.

Web Dev for Construction Company

"Angle180 had a lot of creativity. I see them as a long-term partner."

Fall 2016

Angle180 reupholstered an old website by utilizing SEO strategy, adding a blog, integrating GuildQuality, and creating an easy to navigate website for a design-build construction company.

Owner, New Concept 180

Unique and innovative, Angle180's new design attracted and retained new website visitors. They exhibited a strong work ethic and a deep understanding of the target audience; these features lead to an ongoing relationship partnership.

Please start by introducing your business and your position.

New Concept 180 is a design-build construction company. I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

My business is mainly built on referrals, but I was in a position to expand it. In order to do that, we needed to expose ourselves to new potential clients. The old website had been created around 2010 and hadn't been designed with SEO in mind. It needed to be upgraded and made more visible on search engines and social media.

Angle180 handled everything, from designing our concepts to making the site work, and optimizing it for search engines. Their business is not something which I know in detail, so I can't go into technical aspects of Angle180's work. Still, whenever I had a question, it was explained to me by Angle180's team. To me, it was important to create a good-looking and easy-to-navigate website.

We are members of GuildQuality and had to integrate our profile from that platform into the site. We use Buildertrend software for business, so our customers can log into the app through our site.

The site has a blog which is managed by Angle180. They also produced all the content for the site, which is quite large. They're continuing to manage the site's appearance, tweaking it and adding new landing pages.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I met Angle180 on LinkedIn. We started talking and came to do business. How a customer is treated was important, and I found Angle180 to be a good fit.

The cost of Angle180's work has been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with Angle180 in the fall of 2016. The development took one month to complete. We continue to make changes and additions to it.

New visitors have been spending a lot of time on the new site, which confirms that it can retain people's interest.

I had a first feedback meeting with Angle180 in January 2017. We are planning to have a second one next week, in order to go over the site's activity. I don't have more specific details since it can take a few months to build statistics.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Work ethic and the ability to understand my business vision were important elements for me. I felt that I was on the same level with Angle180. I didn't have any issues in terms of project management. If I found any technical glitches, Angle180's technical staff took care of the problem the minute I notified them.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

The majority of the websites in my industry are doing pretty much the same thing. Angle180 has unique ideas in terms of design, which is something I was looking for. They offered me a couple of layout ideas at the beginning of the process, which were actually different. That told me that Angle180 had a lot of creativity. I see them as being a long-term partner.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

I haven't noticed anything yet.

Overall Score I see this as a long-term business relationship.
    Angle180 addressed any technical questions or issues right away.
    I understand that good things cost, and you get what you pay for.
    5 - The vision in Angle180's past work was the reason for hiring them. In creative projects, there will always be the issue of not knowing what we're buying, but, in my case, it worked out perfectly. I had an exit option at the beginning of the contract,

Web Design for Change Management Consultant

"I like everything about the relationship. I’m really satisfied with what they’re doing."

2015 - Ongoing

Angle180 had free rein to redesign the website for a world renown consultant, with whom they provide ongoing support. They implemented a brief questionnaire, SEO, and highlighted a key feature.

Arlington, Virginia
Rick Maurer
Sole Proprietor, Maurer & Associates

The website redesign garnered positive feedback. Angle180 provided exceptional project management; they remained personable and informative throughout the entire project. They quelled any doubts for the client, who had poor results with previous providers.

I have a one-person consulting company. I focus on helping organizations understand why people resist change and what can be done to build support instead.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle 180?

I created a new tool to use with clients called ‘The Energy Bar’. I decided I wanted a new website to focus on that tool. My regular website had information about everything I do, and it was too confusing.

I already had a website that had a wonderful look, but I wasn’t getting work as a result. My clients are leaders in fairly large organizations, so I wanted a site that would be attractive to that demographic. I also wanted a site that was different than the somewhat cookie-cutter consulting sites out there. The whole team at Angle 180 was excited about this approach, and I basically gave them free rein to try something out. They brought a lot to the table.

I don’t know the technical details about the site. I have the good sense to hire people who know what they’re doing in those fields. I have great confidence in the team at Angle 180, and I trust their judgment.

I didn’t give them much direction at first because I wanted to see what ideas they would bring me. I thought the first draft they came up with looked great. I did some tweaking here and there, but it was basically 90% done before I started making comments.

They added a 3-question assessment to the site, which made it easy for potential clients to get results. I wrote all the text, but they made it user-friendly. I don’t think anybody gets confused on the site about where to go. There are podcasts, embedded videos, and an animated video that Angle 180 added.

After the first project, I had Angle 180 update the site again. They’ve offered to do some SEO work, which I’m considering, but that wasn’t part of the original project.

How did you come to work with Angle 180?

I looked online at various companies and reviewed their samples. I liked Angle 180’s site and what they were doing for clients. They had created websites for a range of organization, and each one looked unique.

How much have you invested with Angle 180?

I believe it was under $25,000. [Respondent offered to email more specific info later.]

The project began in late 2015. I’ve been working with them for about 1 ½ years, and we launched the revamped site a month ago. I have an ongoing contract with them, and they make any necessary updates.

I wasn’t drawing a lot of unique visitors to my first site. Now, people are telling me that my site is really good. In fact, I had a conversation today with a client who decided I could help her based on the information on my site. I don’t concentrate on the total number of visitors to the site, but rather how many calls I get as a result. With the new site, it’s too soon to tell.

How did Angle 180 perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not a good project manager, and I’ve been burned before. With Angle 180, I didn’t feel like I had to manage the project. Whenever they needed direction, they would reach out to me. I had no headaches, and I don’t think I could say that about my work with web designers in the past. They were great at keeping me informed about the progress on the project and met their deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Angle 180?

Throughout the project, I’ve only needed to contact one person. I know who to call, and he knows me. I don’t have to give him my account number or other information before he can help me. It feels very personal, which means a lot to me.

Are there any areas Angle 180 could improve?

No. I like everything about the relationship. I’m really satisfied with what they’re doing.

Design Work for Plastics Company

"I know that they would be able to point me in the right direction in any situation."

Angle180 built up-dated a website to aid in client attraction for the plastics industry. The team continues to track analytics and produce marketing collateral. They are currently on a maintenance contract.

Chicago Metro Area
Business Director, Plastics Company

Angle180’s design work has attracted new customers with very positive feedback. The firm's project management and communication are solid. Recommended for efficiency and ability to personalize.

Velsicol Chemical has been around since the 1930s. We've gone through several iterations and sizes. We're going through a growth phase at the moment, and have been acquired by a global organization selling flame retardants and other additives that help plastics perform better.

I am the business director of several product lines. I am a 30-year veteran of the chemical industry. I joined the company two and a half years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We needed help creating an up-to-date vision on the internet. We needed a world-class website with the look and flexibility for capturing any kind of attention that we may get from the marketplace.

Angle180 built our website and helped us put together the marketing collateral that we send out either electronically or physically.

Angle180 helped us track analytics for our website, sorting through the data. I see this as a long-term part of our work.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

Angle180 had already completed the first phase of our website when I joined the organization. I needed to create some collateral for the organization and asked my colleagues who designed the company site. I was put in touch with Angle180's principal and got to know him through that design effort.

How much have you invested with Angle180?

We spend around $5,000 per year on Angle180's services.

We have signed up with Angle180 for a year-long maintenance contract. In addition to this, we use them for separate projects. We started working with Angle180 3 years ago.

The design and impact of the work done by Angle180 has put our company on a professional pillar. We've gotten very positive feed-back from customers. In addition to this, our distribution partners have also enjoyed the work and we've often referred Angle180 to them.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Angle180 appears to have some solid resources from a project management standpoint. Usually, whenever I have a request, they will be very quick to respond.

What did you find most impressive about Angle180?

Regardless of our situation, Angle180 has been very efficient and personable in getting things done. This has been very important to me, and I've found a level of comfort with Angle180. I know that they would be able to point me in the right direction in any situation. I also appreciated the direct contact and lack of bureaucracy on Angle180's side.

Are there any areas Angle180 could improve?

I can't think of anything.

If I ask Angle180 for something by a specific date, it will be done.
    Angle180 noted any overruns on our work. They've been cost-effective and fair.
    The work provided by Angle180 has been fresh and eye-catching on a design standpoint. The updates made to our website have worked efficiently.
    I have recommended Angle180.