For Manufacturers and Construction Companies

We help businesses grow through data supported web design and online marketing solutions.

At Angle180 we are fully committed to adding value to our client businesses at every stage - from planning to maintaining. Our design and development process is based on problem-solving and focused towards mobile platforms.

Our services: web design, web development, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization, content marketing, digital publishing, PPC, and analytics. Best when it all comes together.

Chicago, IL
  • 141 W. Jackson Blvd
    Chicago, IL 60604
  • 642 W Locust CT
    Louisville, CO 80027

Industrial manufacturers and commercial contractors.

Web Design and Marketing for Fire Sprinkler and Commercial Plumbing contractor

Angle180 redesigned a CMS driven website, helping with an ongoing marketing, conversions and lead generation.

Marketing and web design for dumpster rental company

ECommerce and lead generation focused marketing for dumpster rental company in Chicago

Corporate website for chemical company

Design and development of a responsive website for a chemical corporation.

Performance marketing and website design for contractor

Angle180 developed the website, content and manages SEO/PPC campaigns.

Ecommerce website for energy saving devices

Fully responsive website with shopping cart integration.

B2B Digital Magazine

Design and publishing of a B2B magazine. Interactive e-reader/flipbook setup.

InPro Management - responsive website

Modern website for property management company. Mobile friendly and content management system driven.

PolarTiger

Small business website. Angle180 performed: logo design, website design, website development, PPC marketing

Website Design & Dev for Social Services Agency

“The site is excellent and we’ve received many compliments.”

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Angle180 developed a promotional site from scratch, matching the parameters and branding of the main corporate site.

Nick Liakopulos
CIO, UCAN

The innovative site has received many compliments. Highly professional, Angle180 managed the development process well, in particular, the discovery phase.

I'm the CIO of UCAN, a social services agency in Chicago, Illinois. We serve over 11,600 at-risk children, youth, and families across Illinois through more than 30 programs that provide a continuum of care for youth who have experienced trauma.

For what projects/services did your company hire Angle180?

We hired Angle180 to develop a promotional website for our organization's 150th anniversary that would showcase our history and facts about the agency.

To develop a website that could educate people about how the agency has evolved over its 150-year history.

I had worked with Angle180 in the past, particularly with their CEO. I knew they had a strong track record for innovative and on-time website development.

Angle180 developed our site, which had to be branded to match the main site.

We worked with the CEO and his overseas development team.

The site is excellent and we've received many compliments.

Their team was extremely professional and their CEO did an excellent job in the discovery with us.

The level of professionalism and innovative concepts for the site.

Website & SEO for HVAC-R Financial Services Firm

“They pay attention to details and proactively resolve any issues that may arise.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Angle180 is working on SEO and website improvements. They’ve incorporated features such as click tracking and have made the site mobile-friendly. The team identified keywords and recently wrapped up phase 1.

Itasca, Illinois
Peter Dikeos
President, Trinity Warranty

Angle180 is responsible and proactive, requiring minimal oversight to stay on target and meet project goals. Their work has put the website as the top result for certain keywords. The partnership has gone so well that plans are in the works to expand the project.

I’m the president of Trinity Warranty Solutions, a vendor of extended warranties for the heating and cooling space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We have some unique products that our competitors don’t have, and we wanted an inexpensive way to create awareness of our competitive advantage.

We hired Angle180 to conduct research and determine if anyone online was looking for the types of services we offer. The results helped us identify keywords to incorporate onto our site to increase our SEO. They also modified our website to integrate click tracking and hot zones, making it mobile-friendly. We recently wrapped up phase 1 and are moving onto the next stage of the project.

We have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

We’ve known Angle180 for a while and have seen them do some great projects for other clients in our space. They understood our business and lingo, so we decided to hire them.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$30,000.

We partnered in May 2018, and the work is ongoing.

When people type in certain words into Google, our site is the first to come up after the paid ads. Before working with Angle180, we didn’t even appear on the first page of Google. We just finished phase 1, which was a success.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve taken ownership of the product and make sure we stick to deadlines. I didn’t have to assign an internal resource to keep them accountable.

No, we’re happy with their work. We plan to expand the partnership soon.

It’s not necessary, but investing in an internal resource to interface with them could possibly speed up the project.

Overall Score They’re professional, pleasant, and business savvy, making it easy to work with them.
    They meet deadlines.
    They’re competitive and offer a good price.
    They deliver on their promises.
    They’re a fair value and do good work.

Website & Online Marketing for Construction Company

“Whatever they do, they do really well.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Angle180 provided digital marketing guidance to help grow a construction business. Their team designed a website and continues to integrate SEO and ad-sharing strategies to increase online visibility.

Willowbrook, Illinois
Val Slajus
President, VIS Exterior

Angle180 strategies improved Google search results for multiple keywords and increased client base through targeted digital advertising. Their team is consistently responsive in adapting to accommodate project needs and changes.

I am the owner of a roofing and siding construction business called VIS Exterior.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

I needed a partner to handle all of my marketing and advertising needs.

Angle180 designed and now maintains my current website. They apply SEO-focused digital marketing strategies and targeted advertisements to boost the company’s visibility.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I developed a friendship with the owner during a few smaller projects several years ago. Since then, I have been increasingly delegating my marketing needs to their team.

I estimate we spend about $18,000 annually.

We started working together in June 2014 and the partnership is ongoing.

Angle180’s digital marketing strategies have brought us to the first page of multiple Google searches. Most of our business comes from responses to online ads and keyword searches. They proactively seek out new techniques to continue to improve our visibility.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

We schedule calls once or twice a month to review project progress and updates. The Angle180 team delivers results on time and without delay. If there is an obstacle, they are prompt to alert us to the change in workflow. I can trust in their dedication to my company’s success.

Whatever they do, they do really well.

Trust their judgment and their approach to the project.

Overall Score We are really happy.
    The cost of their service fits within my budget.
    I will always recommend them if asked.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Video Production Agency

“When you ask them for a project, they deliver multiple variations to ensure customer satisfaction and beat the competition.”

June 2010 - Ongoing

Angle180 redesigned an existing site’s landing pages to more effectively reach the target audience and maximize conversions from search engine marketing (SEM) and PPC strategies.

Jack Lane
Owner, LANE Media & Productions

Since the Angle180 team implemented the site changes, bounce rates decreased while the site’s conversion rate increased by 30% in the first year. The team took a customer-centric, detail-oriented approach to project management. The project led to a long-term partnership that’s currently ongoing.

I’m the owner and executive producer at LANE Media & Productions. We’re a video production company that focuses on corporate promotional content for primarily mid-market businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We were conducting several search engine marketing (SEM) and PPC advertising campaigns that were failing to yield conversions. It became evident that we needed to redesign our site with conversions in mind.

The Angle180 team provided an all-inclusive service package that guided us through the development process according to our goals for the project. Their strategy involved a redesign of our landing pages to support our PPC campaigns and a refocus on our target audience in improving the site’s UX/UI.

We primarily work with Sarunas (CEO, Angle180).

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I’ve done other web development projects with them in the past. I’ve always known him and his team to provide high-quality work.

We’ve invested about $55,000 over the course of the engagement.

We started working together in June 2010. The initial task quickly developed into a long-term engagement, and we currently have a few ongoing projects with them.

The landing pages on our site were transformed to cater to both paid and organic traffic. Since implementing the changes, bounce rates have decreased while time spent on pages has gone up. Our conversion rates increased by 30% in the first year. All of our target metrics have improved, and the project was a very successful investment.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They always responded to inquiries in a timely manner. We never had problems with time/resource management, and they delivered on everything they set out to achieve. We have a very good relationship with their team. We communicated via email.

When you ask them for a project, they deliver multiple variations to ensure customer satisfaction and beat the competition. They’re very attentive and detail-oriented in the services that they provide. Their design is fantastic and their code seems very reliable. We’re very happy with the engagement.

Keep an open mind and foster a collaborative process. They’ll bring new ideas to the table that you hadn’t considered.

Web Dev for Communications Agency

"The end clients were happy. I was happy. It allowed me to meet my deadlines and work within my existing budget."

2014 - Ongoing

Angle 180 led programming and design for an HTML5 mobile-compatible interactive game. They developed the graphics based on wireframes with information on user experience and branding materials.

Walnut Creek, CA
Nell Lundy
Interactive Creative Director, InVision Communications

Angle 180 is helpful and agile when it comes to tight turnarounds and revisions based on unexpected client feedback or last-minute work. They’re reliable and responsive, making them easy to work with despite time zone differences. They always communicate transparently and meet expectations on time.

The agency I work for is a communications agency that produces live events plus environments and media and websites, animations, videos. My role is interactive creative director. The majority of our clients are biotech or high-tech firms, but we have some clients in retail and other industries as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We did several projects. Each project had a specific goal. They were all web-based projects that needed to be mobile-compatible and were done on relatively short turnaround considering the complexity of the projects. They were done for high-tech clients. One is a Fortune 100 company and one is an IT consulting company.

The most recent project was an interactive game that was HTML5 mobile-compatible. It included programming and design. It was a multiple-choice quiz game, kind of like Trivial Pursuit, so they had to build a scoring mechanism. They had to build several extra features to make it easy to use, like toolkits, a timer to do weighted scoring, some other log-out, time-out, fool-proof things. And they developed all the graphics for touch-screen from wireframes that I gave them, as well as a file of the user experience, and brand assets from the client, the brand book that you apply to the signage and everything else. So they worked with the client’s desires of staying on-brand, but otherwise they did all the designs. We did this in six weeks, start to finish. My end client was quite happy. So basically their services were development, graphics, and testing.

The other project was a web-based project where they created the page that would let me choose a certain Twitter hashtag and two or three keywords within that hashtag, and any time those are mentioned, the page updates automatically. They used HTML5 for that project as well, and maybe some other things behind the scenes that I don’t know about. But I use it as a webpage.

They actually did two projects similar to that. Another one let me import from Excel and created an animation on the fly. We gave them an established look that the client was using, and they built the graphics from there. I gave them some starting points, some rough sketches, and they filled in the rest.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I found them through a friend, another designer, who had worked with them and thought they did a great job.

How much have you invested with Angle180?

I’d say that, in total, we’ve spent $30,000. Oh, we did another project as well. Let’s say $37,000.

We’ve been talking with them for estimates since 2014. We did the first project in 2015 and we’re still working with them now. We’ve had projects in 2016 and 2017.

I don’t have external metrics, but I can say that the end clients were happy. I was happy. It allowed me to meet my deadlines and work within my existing budget, which is super important.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were super reliable. We check in when needed on a daily basis, especially as deadlines come up. They have one lead, the person that I deal with, and that makes everything simpler. It also helps with time zones, because I think their team is in a couple of different time zones and I’m in a different time zone as well. I can always call them up if I need something right away. So they’ve been really responsive. Usually there are people available Monday through Friday. If I need help on the weekends, I try and tell them in advance, but they always make an effort to accommodate if I need anything unusual. Because there are several people on the team, I believe they’re never completely closed down, except for things like Christmas and New Year’s. But they would let me know if they had times when they were too busy on something else or if they were all on vacation. We’d work around it. I try to forecast several weeks in advance for what I think I’m going to need, just so there are no days when the whole office is closed. But otherwise, very responsive. They give me all the information I need.

What did you find most impressive about Angle180?

They’re just very easy to work with. They’re very helpful. They’re willing to deal with tight turnarounds. Sometimes the end clients make a lot of revisions. We try to be organized going into a project, but you know how it goes when they start to show review copies to more and more people. People bring up ideas at the last minute, and Angle180 has been great about dealing with that factor.

Are there any areas Angle180 could improve?

No, no issues at all.

It’s very reasonable. It’s not the cheapest you’ll find, but it’s very reasonable. They don’t leave loose ends or anything.

Web Dev for Construction Company

"Angle180 had a lot of creativity. I see them as a long-term partner."

Fall 2016

Angle180 reupholstered an old website by utilizing SEO strategy, adding a blog, integrating GuildQuality, and creating an easy to navigate website for a design-build construction company.

Owner, New Concept 180

Unique and innovative, Angle180's new design attracted and retained new website visitors. They exhibited a strong work ethic and a deep understanding of the target audience; these features lead to an ongoing relationship partnership.

Please start by introducing your business and your position.

New Concept 180 is a design-build construction company. I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

My business is mainly built on referrals, but I was in a position to expand it. In order to do that, we needed to expose ourselves to new potential clients. The old website had been created around 2010 and hadn't been designed with SEO in mind. It needed to be upgraded and made more visible on search engines and social media.

Angle180 handled everything, from designing our concepts to making the site work, and optimizing it for search engines. Their business is not something which I know in detail, so I can't go into technical aspects of Angle180's work. Still, whenever I had a question, it was explained to me by Angle180's team. To me, it was important to create a good-looking and easy-to-navigate website.

We are members of GuildQuality and had to integrate our profile from that platform into the site. We use Buildertrend software for business, so our customers can log into the app through our site.

The site has a blog which is managed by Angle180. They also produced all the content for the site, which is quite large. They're continuing to manage the site's appearance, tweaking it and adding new landing pages.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I met Angle180 on LinkedIn. We started talking and came to do business. How a customer is treated was important, and I found Angle180 to be a good fit.

The cost of Angle180's work has been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with Angle180 in the fall of 2016. The development took one month to complete. We continue to make changes and additions to it.

New visitors have been spending a lot of time on the new site, which confirms that it can retain people's interest.

I had a first feedback meeting with Angle180 in January 2017. We are planning to have a second one next week, in order to go over the site's activity. I don't have more specific details since it can take a few months to build statistics.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Work ethic and the ability to understand my business vision were important elements for me. I felt that I was on the same level with Angle180. I didn't have any issues in terms of project management. If I found any technical glitches, Angle180's technical staff took care of the problem the minute I notified them.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

The majority of the websites in my industry are doing pretty much the same thing. Angle180 has unique ideas in terms of design, which is something I was looking for. They offered me a couple of layout ideas at the beginning of the process, which were actually different. That told me that Angle180 had a lot of creativity. I see them as being a long-term partner.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

I haven't noticed anything yet.

Overall Score I see this as a long-term business relationship.
    Angle180 addressed any technical questions or issues right away.
    I understand that good things cost, and you get what you pay for.
    5 - The vision in Angle180's past work was the reason for hiring them. In creative projects, there will always be the issue of not knowing what we're buying, but, in my case, it worked out perfectly. I had an exit option at the beginning of the contract,

Web Design for Change Management Consultant

"I like everything about the relationship. I’m really satisfied with what they’re doing."

2015 - Ongoing

Angle180 had free rein to redesign the website for a world renown consultant, with whom they provide ongoing support. They implemented a brief questionnaire, SEO, and highlighted a key feature.

Arlington, Virginia
Rick Maurer
Sole Proprietor, Maurer & Associates

The website redesign garnered positive feedback. Angle180 provided exceptional project management; they remained personable and informative throughout the entire project. They quelled any doubts for the client, who had poor results with previous providers.

I have a one-person consulting company. I focus on helping organizations understand why people resist change and what can be done to build support instead.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle 180?

I created a new tool to use with clients called ‘The Energy Bar’. I decided I wanted a new website to focus on that tool. My regular website had information about everything I do, and it was too confusing.

I already had a website that had a wonderful look, but I wasn’t getting work as a result. My clients are leaders in fairly large organizations, so I wanted a site that would be attractive to that demographic. I also wanted a site that was different than the somewhat cookie-cutter consulting sites out there. The whole team at Angle 180 was excited about this approach, and I basically gave them free rein to try something out. They brought a lot to the table.

I don’t know the technical details about the site. I have the good sense to hire people who know what they’re doing in those fields. I have great confidence in the team at Angle 180, and I trust their judgment.

I didn’t give them much direction at first because I wanted to see what ideas they would bring me. I thought the first draft they came up with looked great. I did some tweaking here and there, but it was basically 90% done before I started making comments.

They added a 3-question assessment to the site, which made it easy for potential clients to get results. I wrote all the text, but they made it user-friendly. I don’t think anybody gets confused on the site about where to go. There are podcasts, embedded videos, and an animated video that Angle 180 added.

After the first project, I had Angle 180 update the site again. They’ve offered to do some SEO work, which I’m considering, but that wasn’t part of the original project.

How did you come to work with Angle 180?

I looked online at various companies and reviewed their samples. I liked Angle 180’s site and what they were doing for clients. They had created websites for a range of organization, and each one looked unique.

How much have you invested with Angle 180?

I believe it was under $25,000. [Respondent offered to email more specific info later.]

The project began in late 2015. I’ve been working with them for about 1 ½ years, and we launched the revamped site a month ago. I have an ongoing contract with them, and they make any necessary updates.

I wasn’t drawing a lot of unique visitors to my first site. Now, people are telling me that my site is really good. In fact, I had a conversation today with a client who decided I could help her based on the information on my site. I don’t concentrate on the total number of visitors to the site, but rather how many calls I get as a result. With the new site, it’s too soon to tell.

How did Angle 180 perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not a good project manager, and I’ve been burned before. With Angle 180, I didn’t feel like I had to manage the project. Whenever they needed direction, they would reach out to me. I had no headaches, and I don’t think I could say that about my work with web designers in the past. They were great at keeping me informed about the progress on the project and met their deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Angle 180?

Throughout the project, I’ve only needed to contact one person. I know who to call, and he knows me. I don’t have to give him my account number or other information before he can help me. It feels very personal, which means a lot to me.

Are there any areas Angle 180 could improve?

No. I like everything about the relationship. I’m really satisfied with what they’re doing.

Design Work for Plastics Company

"I know that they would be able to point me in the right direction in any situation."

Angle180 built up-dated a website to aid in client attraction for the plastics industry. The team continues to track analytics and produce marketing collateral. They are currently on a maintenance contract.

Chicago Metro Area
Business Director, Plastics Company

Angle180’s design work has attracted new customers with very positive feedback. The firm's project management and communication are solid. Recommended for efficiency and ability to personalize.

Velsicol Chemical has been around since the 1930s. We've gone through several iterations and sizes. We're going through a growth phase at the moment, and have been acquired by a global organization selling flame retardants and other additives that help plastics perform better.

I am the business director of several product lines. I am a 30-year veteran of the chemical industry. I joined the company two and a half years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We needed help creating an up-to-date vision on the internet. We needed a world-class website with the look and flexibility for capturing any kind of attention that we may get from the marketplace.

Angle180 built our website and helped us put together the marketing collateral that we send out either electronically or physically.

Angle180 helped us track analytics for our website, sorting through the data. I see this as a long-term part of our work.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

Angle180 had already completed the first phase of our website when I joined the organization. I needed to create some collateral for the organization and asked my colleagues who designed the company site. I was put in touch with Angle180's principal and got to know him through that design effort.

How much have you invested with Angle180?

We spend around $5,000 per year on Angle180's services.

We have signed up with Angle180 for a year-long maintenance contract. In addition to this, we use them for separate projects. We started working with Angle180 3 years ago.

The design and impact of the work done by Angle180 has put our company on a professional pillar. We've gotten very positive feed-back from customers. In addition to this, our distribution partners have also enjoyed the work and we've often referred Angle180 to them.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Angle180 appears to have some solid resources from a project management standpoint. Usually, whenever I have a request, they will be very quick to respond.

What did you find most impressive about Angle180?

Regardless of our situation, Angle180 has been very efficient and personable in getting things done. This has been very important to me, and I've found a level of comfort with Angle180. I know that they would be able to point me in the right direction in any situation. I also appreciated the direct contact and lack of bureaucracy on Angle180's side.

Are there any areas Angle180 could improve?

I can't think of anything.

If I ask Angle180 for something by a specific date, it will be done.
    Angle180 noted any overruns on our work. They've been cost-effective and fair.
    The work provided by Angle180 has been fresh and eye-catching on a design standpoint. The updates made to our website have worked efficiently.
    I have recommended Angle180.

E-Reader Design For Machinery Media Group

"Angle180 serves as more of a partner as opposed to being just a service provider."

Initially, Angle180 built a proprietary e-reader system for online publications. After launch, the team continued to translate multiple monthly issue designs into HTML for web distribution.

Abbe Miller
Editor-in-Chief at Techgen Media Group

The new e-reader has doubled web traffic, and readers compliment its appealing design. Angle180's technical skills and knowledge of publishing trends keep the product fresh. The team's proactive management approach ensures speedy delivery and facilitates process improvement suggestions.

I work for Techgen Media Group. We are a digital publishing house that feeds into the metal fabrication industry. We have a digital e-reader that we use to distribute our magazines and publications.

I am the vice president of editorial and the editor in chief of a handful of the publications that we publish.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We were working with an outside contractor to produce the e-reader that we use. There were a couple challenges that we were experiencing while working with that design firm.

We were concerned that the URL for the e-reader was not under our domain. This meant that the outside firm that we were working with was getting credit for any type of online visitors that came to the site. Obviously, website traffic is of great interest to advertisers that we work with, so we needed to find a way to get credit for those visitors. This required the development of our own e-reader.

In addition to developing our own proprietary e-reader, Angle180 also manages and handles the design of all of our online publications. They translate those designs into HTML so that they can be presented in the e-reader. The scope of the project goes from the initial development of the e-reader and goes on a continual basis with the design of multiple magazines each month.

We produce the article and all the corresponding artwork and they, in turn, take all of those materials and build out the magazine. They lay out all of the articles and design the articles within a certain scope that we established as a team. Then, we're presented with a first proof.

We always go through design choices and look for errors and spelling mistakes. I will say, however, that we're always more than pleased with the design decisions that they make. We go through about three levels of proofing, and then that is converted over to the HTML where they then let the magazine go live.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I was a marketing manager for an IT [information technology] firm outside of Chicago, and we were in desperate need of a new website. We worked with Angle180 to develop the website. It was leaps and bounds better than what we had before, and it was enjoyable to work with them along the way. It just left a positive memory in my mind, which was why I recommended them to my boss at Techgen Media Group.

We launched a new magazine design, which was essentially their introduction to our projects, at the beginning of the year. We kicked off 2016 with magazines that were designed by them. However, the engagement period leading up to that lasted several months. There was, as you can assume, a fair amount of back and forth. They also presented us with a variety of design ideas for each of our magazines.

There is no end date as far as I'm concerned. We're so incredibly pleased with the work that we receive from them. We're actually launching additional magazines in 2017, so the scope of the work that they'll be providing for us will increase, probably by about 25 percent.

I receive emails on a regular basis that speak to the quality of the designs of our magazine. The people that we work with are always over the moon in regard to how articles appear. We are receiving more than double the amount of traffic coming through our site as a result of the redesigned e-reader.

I will also say that we have a tighter relationship with Angle180 than we did with the previous design firm. They have faster response times. We can go to them with a last-minute edit and we're able to see those changes made in short order. That is one of the reasons why we're going to continue working with them.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn't expect them to function as a project manager. That's always been my role, giving very explicit instructions for the project. I've noticed during these past seven months that we've been working on tight production deadlines that they'll often come to the table with ideas for how we can improve our process. I would almost say that they're almost like a co-project manager. They bring as much to the table as I do in terms of making sure that the process is streamlined, accurate, and on time.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

It's nice to know that Angle180 is a one-stop shopping firm, for lack of a better cliché. If we have any technical issues that we're having, they're just as quick to give us support as if we're coming to them with design changes.

Angle180 serves as more of a partner as opposed to being just a service provider. They're always ahead of the curve in terms of digital publishing. It's more than apparent that they are educating themselves constantly on digital publishing trends. It's just great to know that they have our best interests at heart.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

This is always the most difficult of questions, especially because we are so happy with the services they provide. The president of the company is from Lithuania. I would say 95 percent of the time I can understand what he is trying to relay to me, but every once in a while I have to interpret what he's trying to say. It's not a big deal, but I would tell other people that English is his second language.

We're deadline driven. Even if we submit our material late, and they have to put a time rush on things. They never miss deadlines.
    We're saving money with them compared to that last firm.
    They provide exemplary work.

Web Development For Dry Ice Cleaning Company

"There's a huge difference with Angle180."

Apr. - May 2016

Angle180 developed an informational website and advertising strategy for a cleaning service. Later, the project expanded to include AdWords pay-per-click campaigns and ongoing site updates.

Tomas Razukas
Owner, Polar Tiger

The website ranks consistently well on search engines, and has generated enough interest and profit to expand the business. Angle180 provided fast turnaround for a robust, high-quality project. Most helpful were the team's nimble communication and blend of design and content creation skills.

Polar Tiger is a cleaning company, and we clean with dry ice, which is unusual. We clean everything and anything.

I'm the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

All we needed was a website so I could start getting some calls and could be found on Google.

They did everything. They built the website and after the development phase began with the advertising. They run our Google AdWords pay-per-click campaign, and I pay them monthly. They're still making improvements to my website, and they're trying to generate generic websites so I won't have to pay for each click. Our website is purely informative and lets potential clients simply see what we're doing.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

My previous IT [information technology] guy actually recommended that I call them. I looked everywhere. They are pretty expensive, and I wasn't looking to spend so much for a website and for all the advertising, but I didn't like the other providers. I even decided to pay almost double what the others offered just to have Angle180 do all the work. They showed me some samples, and I loved them compared to the competition. I could have paid less and got a cheaper website, but I still decided to go with Angle180.

It was slightly more than $10,000. That does not include our monthly fee for them, which is probably around $400 to $500 for the advertising.

It took them four weeks to design everything. On April 6 [2016], I paid the down payment just to begin work. The website was finished May 10, so it's been almost two months.

Before getting the site, I didn't work at all. Now, I have work, and I'm so busy I cannot even keep up. I'm about to hire some people to work for me. I've been receiving more calls, emails, and inquiries from the website. I do not advertise anywhere else, just on Google and the website.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was super. The project took four to five weeks and they were at the timeline. They didn't go past five weeks.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

I looked at the samples of their websites, and that was all the difference. Others would ask me for $2,000 to $3,000 just to develop an overly simple website. There's a huge difference with Angle180. I understand why they ask for that much money. They have good designers, and they're good writers, which others couldn't provide for me.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

I don't think so. I'm happy. What they did for me is just super.

They said they were going to do it in four to five weeks, and it was done.
    They charge a lot, but they do what they do, and my website is a bit different from others.
    I referred them already. I grabbed a bunch of business cards from Sarunas [Budrikas, president of Angle180], and I'm giving them to every friend.