Web Design with style

Greetings! My name is Andrii I am web developer.

I was doing programming in my free time doing projects and taking courses. It all started as a hobby. At some point, programming took me most of my time and became a full-time job.

I love programming for a number of reasons: an ability to use my analytical thinking, create meaningful projects, ability to work from home and spend more time with my wife and my family.

I have a very creative designer working with me who helped me created beautiful user interfaces.

Freelancer
Kiev, Ukraine
  • Kiev
    Ukraine

Telebroad, School of improved Education, E-Server

Enrollment Form UX/UI for Communications Company

"They nailed it on their first shot and quickly improved from customer feedback."

Sept. - Oct. 2017

AndyAndUX designed a client portal that helped new customers port their phone number and specify certain features. Their goal was to simplify the setup process and reduce service costs.

Brooklyn, New York
Yisrael Spitz
CEO, Telebroad

The new portal more than halved overhead costs, improved customer satisfaction, and attracted new clients. AndyAndUX set clear expectations and overdelivered on all their promises. The team was punctual, knowledgeable about industry standards, and receptive to suggestions.

I am the CEO of Telebroad, a company that offers businesses feature-rich, cloud-based communications solutions. I don't personally oversee our digital product team, but I closely watch their work and observe their "bottom line" success.

For what projects/services did your company hire AndyAndUX?

Our client welcoming center, which helps customers set up new accounts, needed an efficient portal to direct and assist customers while porting their number and setting up special features. We decided to outsource professionals who had specific knowledge in customer UI/UX and who know what customers expect and like in an online wizard.

We wanted a more automated process that could reduce the amount of manual explanations our staff provides, make the process easier for customers to understand, and reduce the manpower normally required to answer those needs.

We reviewed quite a few vendors, and even scrapped some previous work by online freelancers because the results weren't good. After receiving a recommendation from another happy AndyAndUX customer and reviewing some of their past work, we decided to give them a try.

They designed a special setup wizard and online portal to streamline our process. Each step was professionally communicated about, drafted, and managed. We had zero surprises, except for the better than expected outcome.

Since I didn't personally oversee development, it's hard for me to divulge this information. However, I know they had a very well-kept team that communicated with us to help this project succeed.

The wizard increased our customer satisfaction while reducing our setup overhead by more than 50%. This enabled us to bring on many more clients and get them up and running much faster, which made everyone happier.

They have a very effective workflow. They gather all the information about what you currently have and what you don't like. They know know exactly what you expect and what doesn't work. They make sure not to repeat anyone else's mistakes.

I was most impressed by their expertise and knowledge of customer expectations. They nailed it on their first shot and quickly improved from customer feedback.

They could take more clients and make more people happy.

Overall Score They were the best of the best!
    They were very prompt, smooth, and ahead of schedule.
    The cost was reasonable, considering their expertise.
    The quality was great and the results speak for themselves.
    It's only fair that we should recommend them to others.

UI/UX Audit for Marketing Department

"I was impressed by their efficiency."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

AndyAndUX performed an audit of a website's visual design and UX. Their goals were to distinguish the company from its competition and provide the best customer experience.

Kiev, Ukraine
Yulia Marchenko
Head of Marketing, EServer

By deducing that the website needed only minor technical fixes, AndyAndUX saved the company over $30,000. Although their delivery could have been more timely, the team set up a productive workflow and delivered a highly beneficial analysis.

I’m a project manager in a marketing department.

For what projects/services did your company hire AndyAndUX?

We hired them for UI/UX design.

Our goal was to evaluate the design of our website and redesign it if needed.

They did branding for our friends.

Our shop has 600 visitors a day. We had 10 competitors, both direct and indirect, so we wanted our design to stand out and our UX to be good. We wanted to ensure that our design was visually attractive and that our users had the best possible UX.

They gave us one UX designer.

They have saved us more than $30,000, which we planned to spend on the redesign of our website. Their UX research clearly demonstrated that there was no need to redesign the visuals on our website. The aspects that mainly needed redesign were purely technical functions.

We communicated directly on Skype, with face-to-face meetings once in a while.

I was impressed by their efficiency.

They could have provided a report earlier.

Overall Score My experience was very good.
    There's room for improvement.
    Their cost is fair enough.
    The quality is high enough.
    I would be very likely to refer them.