Andy Kuiper - SEO Services

Our Edmonton based search engine optimization & internet marketing team provides clients with results-based search optimization services. We ensure webpages are more relevant to search engines, ultimately increasing targeted traffic to websites.

Sharma Skin and Hair Surgery Clinic

Beyond Foam

Abalon Construction Image

Abalon Construction

SEO and PPC for Cosmetic Surgery Clinic

“He delivers everything he promises to do.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing took over SEO and PPC marketing, mainly working with Google Ads. He makes sure compliance rules are met and also updates the site to keep it current.

Anil Sharma
Owner, Sharma Hair and Skin Surgery

Andy Kuiper is honest and straightforward, communicating clearly and providing regular project updates. He keeps up to date with recent technology and delivers phenomenal results. His work has increased organic search and domain ranking.

I'm the owner and medical director for Sharma Hair and Skin Surgery, a cosmetic surgery clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

We’d moved our business from London to Edmonton and needed a partner who could meet the marketing and SEO expectations of our former partners.

Andy Kuiper helps implement strategies that allow a long-term investment into our brand. He helps market a wide variety of the competitive, niche products that we offer in a saturated market. He works on Google Ads, making sure we’re compliant with all regulations. He also helps with organic and paid search, growing our site to keep up with the challenges of today’s consumer.

Andy is the only person we work with.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

I had a direct telephone call with him. He was no-nonsense and seemed results-oriented, so I hired him.

I’ve spent around $35,000.

We partnered in August 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen significant growth in our organic Google search results and have a high domain ranking. We’ve also received lots of positive feedback from our customers.

How did Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

He communicates well and is accountable. He uses a transparent and efficient project management software that lets us easily track progress.

He attends technology meetings and conferences to keep up to date with current trends and offerings. He delivers everything he promises to do.

No, he's a top-notch partner.

SEO & PPC for Construction Company

“I’m consistently impressed by their level of knowledge.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing implemented and continues to manage SEO efforts, PPC campaigns, and keywords strategies designed to drive high-quality traffic to a construction company’s website.

Bo Fric
Owner, Reimagine Builders

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing’s digital marketing work generated a notable increase in web traffic and return on PPC campaigns. So far, the collaboration has been organized, communicative, and productive, setting the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I’m the owner of Reimagine Builders. We’re a construction company that specializes in basements and garage work.

We needed to increase our web traffic. We’d worked with several digital marketing vendors before, but we didn't see the results we wanted.

Working off of our existing web pages, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing enhanced our content with SEO strategies and added more action items to the interface. He set us up with a good collection of backlinks. Andy (Owner, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing) also implemented some PPC campaigns and worked with us to identify productive keywords. He’s providing ongoing support as we continue to grow our web presence.

I work directly with Andy.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

I searched online for the best marketing companies in my area. I considered the top ten results on Google, reviewing each of them extensively. Andy seemed the most knowledgeable.

We started working with them in November 2017, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

We pay about $1,200 each month.

Our web traffic has notably increased, and we’re getting a much better return on our PPC campaigns. On top of that, his keyword assistance has been especially helpful. Before working with Andy, we were getting a lot of clicks from searches that weren’t really relevant to our service. He helped us pick better keywords to drive higher-quality traffic to our site.

Andy’s super organized. He quickly responds to emails, and we schedule a monthly phone call to discuss our progress. Additionally, his invoices contain every detail of their work, which keeps me in the loop.

I’m consistently impressed by their level of knowledge. They’re always up to date on Google trends and the latest industry developments.

No, I have no complaints.

Digital Marketing Services for Psychologist

“Andy outperforms all of my expectations and also has a strong sense of integrity.”

2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing developed a counseling website, structuring the pages by service offering to target key demographics. They’re currently maintaining the site and managing SEO.

Dr. Susan Macdonald
Principal, Dr. Susan Macdonald

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing’s SEO efforts have helped drive a consistently growing stream of business. The site’s subcategories are easy to navigate and funnel more qualified leads. The team’s flexible pricing structure and ethical approach to business make them ideal partners.

I’m a registered psychologist who owns a private practice in Alberta, Canada. I focus on personal, career, and corporate counseling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing?

I needed an SEO analyst to support business development by getting exposure and attracting clients.

Andy (Owner, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing) rebuilt my website, incorporating SEO tactics and improving its overall organization. He worked with me to establish child pages, which are subpages for each of my main focus areas that target a different market and population. Since then, Andy has continued to manage my overall SEO and maintain the site.

I work exclusively with Andy.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing?

I found him through a Google search while looking for SEO analysts. Unlike other providers that charged a constant monthly fee regardless of the work involved, Andy had a more flexible pricing structure, and I appreciated his work ethic.

I spend no more than $10,000 CAD (approximately $7,500 USD) per year, but the cost changes depending on the service. Andy only charges for his time actively working on the site. If there’s a drop in search rankings or a Google algorithm change, he’ll contact us to see what we can do.

I’ve worked with him since 2013.

My bottom-line financials have continued to grow year over year, and I’ve never been busier. The site is well-organized and informative, which allows self-diagnosed visitors to learn about my process before signing up for an appointment.

In terms of SEO, Andy has maintained my search rankings by keeping me up to date on Google’s algorithm. He excels at capturing my target market, which, subsequently, helps me build my business.

How did Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone and email as needed, and he’s always responsive. Recently, I contacted him to change some of the pricing information on my site, and he completed the task almost instantly.

Andy outperforms all of my expectations and also has a strong sense of integrity. He refuses to take on other psychologists in the area because he doesn’t want to create direct competition with me.

No, not that I can think of.

I’ve recommended him to many people.

SEO for a Malpractice Law Firm

“He’s organized and keeps me informed, implementing a system that makes sure our needs are met.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper updated a website, migrating it to WordPress to make it easier to maintain. He manages SEO and collaborates with the internal team to optimize the partnership.

Trevor Ford
Owner, Trevor Ford Law

One of the best things about Andy is his ethical and transparent approach to SEO. He follows the rules and makes sure none of his clients are in the same industry, avoiding any potential conflicts. He’s up-to-date on the latest technology and only charges for the work he does.

I'm a personal injury and medical malpractice lawyer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

I had a website but needed someone to manage SEO to increase my online profile.

My website was antiquated, so Andy came in and optimized it. It’s now on WordPress, which makes it easy to adjust and change. He manages my SEO so that I reach the highest ranking possible. I provided him with all the information he needed, and he translated that into his plan of action. He also makes sure positive reviews get placed on my site.

I work directly with Andy, and he has a few other people he works with.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

I found him online and did some research to review his credentials. He seemed straight-forward and ethical, which was important to me, so I hired him.

How much have you invested with him?

I’ve spent about $15,000–$20,000 so far.

We’ve been partners since May 2016.

We rank high in local searches for serious personal injury and medical malpractice. We’ve even made it to the 3-pack on Google’s first page.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s organized and keeps me informed, implementing a system that makes sure our needs are met. He’s responsive, and we communicate via phone, email, and Basecamp.

What did you find most impressive about him?

He’s professional and quick, only billing me for work that he’s done. Unlike many others in this field, he won’t represent people in the same industry because he doesn’t want his clients competing with one another. He’s ethical, and I trust him.

No. He keeps up on all the latest trends and even studies his competitors to maintain his edge.

I strongly recommend working with him.

SEO & PPC for Plumbing Company

“Other agencies I’ve worked with were nowhere near as effective as he is.”

2016 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing manages SEO and PPC initiatives for a mechanical contractor. After a quality analysis, he built a new website, created a  keyword list, and now writes the bulk of the site content.

Tyler Stevens
Owner, Mountain Ram Mechanical

After search rankings began to improve, there was an influx of new calls for contracts. Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing has positively impacted the business and is very responsive.

I own a full prime mechanical contracting company that serves Northern Alberta and part of British Columbia (BC).

We wanted to increase our search rankings to better compete in our market. We worked with two other companies previously, but neither was successful.

My knowledge of SEO and PPC is limited, so I needed an expert. He’s done very well for us. He rebuilt our website from scratch, and he writes most of our content. After a quality audit of our site, he made a list of keywords to target to help our business in organic searches. He also assists our PPC efforts. Our rankings in the BC market are still low, but he’s making improvements to that branch of our business now.

We work directly with Andy (Owner, Andy Kuiper).

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

We found him through Google. He ranked number one and had a confident personality, so we decided to work with him.

Our monthly expenditure goes up and down based on the hours he works for us. We've spent about $20,000–$30,000 over the entire engagement.

We started working together in 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

There is a definite positive impact on my business. We initially tracked how people heard about us, and noticed an influx of calls when our rankings improved.

He sends us analytics reports periodically and is very responsive. We can track his work through Basecamp, and we occasionally speak on the phone.

I appreciate how much work he’s found for me. The other agencies I’ve worked with were nowhere near as effective as he is. He’s made a big difference for our company.

Everyone can always work faster. He’s very busy and works with all of his clients through a queue system. His current arrangement is fairly advantageous for both parties.

SEO for a German Luxury Car Maintenance Website

“I trust Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing completely. The metrics speak for themselves.”

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper-Internet Marketing provides SEO and PPC services on a monthly basis. Based on an audit, they make changes and updates to rank the website higher in organic search results and also manage Google Ads.

Elizabeth Marinescu
Co-Founder, Eurotekk

Andy Kuiper-Internet Marketing has consistently run an impactful SEO and PPC campaign that has sparked a notable increase in phone calls from potential leads. The client also receives many more email inquiries via the site’s contact form. Reliable and transparent, they’re a partner to depend on.

I’m the co-founder of Eurotekk. Our company offers a full range of services for performance, maintenance and general servicing for German luxury cars.

Being a new business, we had just discovered how Google Ads and digital marketing worked.  One of our contacts recommended a different vendor whose prices were too high. That company also expected me to study the field on my own time. We were unhappy with their services, so we needed to find a new provider to help us with internet marketing.

Andy Kuiper-Internet Marketing conducted an audit of our website. They made many changes to optimize our platform for rankings. We added content like calls to action to make the site more visible in both the paid and organic sections of search results.

The team made structural modifications to enhance the SEO. They offered PPC management for our Google Ads as well. On an ongoing basis, they maintain our website and paid search efforts.

Andy (SEO Analyst, Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing) is my point of contact.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

I found Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing a year after starting the company. I contacted the top three vendors I found in organic search results, and his company was listed in first place. He spent about 45 minutes speaking on the phone with me free of charge.

During our discussion, he explained the nature of their services and what I could expect. I trust first impressions, and he seemed trustworthy. I trusted my instincts and was right; they were definitely the right choice.

We spend $1500 per month, and Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing is worth every penny. Other companies would charge at least $5,000 monthly for the work they offer. They’re very competitively priced.

We’ve been working together since November 2014.

I trust Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing completely. The metrics speak for themselves. I’m impressed by how often the phone has been ringing since we started working together.  After we hired him, we started getting many more calls and emails through the contact form on our site.

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing makes sure to thoroughly describe everything as much as possible. Sometimes, we even spend up to an hour and a half on the phone together as he explains why he’s doing certain things.

The team always meets deadlines. Upfront and transparent, they keep me notified about what needs to be done and how much it will cost. I appreciate the time they invest.

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing pays full attention to even the smallest details. They take an impressive amount of time to make sure we’re entirely informed. Even if you’re not comfortable working with computers, they still find a way to help you understand.

No. Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing is trustworthy and knows how to do his job.

I encourage future clients to trust Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing and take his advice. He will help you.

I have already recommended them.

Ongoing SEO for Custom Closet & Garage Organization Company

"My investment is very well spent with Andy."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing took over the SEO efforts and created a new website for boosting lead generation through search engines.

President, Unique Storage & Organizers

The new website is now on the first page of Google for several keywords, whereas before, the company ranked on the third page. Andy Kuiper’s internal project management tool and prompt communication streamlines the work and produces a positive ROI.

I’m the president of a custom closet and garage organizer company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

We were getting no generic leads through the internet, so we hired Andy Kuiper to change this.

Our objective was to make a new website and generate leads through search engines.

I found him on the internet.

We had discussions with Andy and determined a page directory for the website. He built the entire site and provided templates to help us generate relevant content for the pages, which he then optimized.

I think there were several people working on this project, but I always dealt with Andy. He had his team doing things for me under his direction.

We were on page three of Google and getting no leads. Now that Andy and his team are involved, we are towards the very top of the first page on Google for a large number of keywords. More importantly, we’re getting leads and a great ROI from the leads that Andy has generated for us.

How did the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy wanted all communication done through his own project management tool. It worked well and kept all the information and communication threads in one place. We also talked over the phone a fair bit. Andy is very easy to get hold of, and if he is busy and misses a call, he calls right back.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

I worked with three other companies prior to hiring Andy Kuiper, all of which did absolutely nothing other than taking my money. My investment is very well spent with Andy.

I can’t think of anything. This guy knows his stuff and gets results.

Digital Marketing for Medical Clinic

“Because they were so knowledgeable, the team was able to rapidly transform our digital presence.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing analyzed an existing website and identified areas for improvement. They implemented content-based strategies designed to communicate the business message to target audiences.

Harvey Rao
Physician, The Genomic Clinic

Within a short period, the efforts improved performance in terms of lead generation, secured bookings, and search rankings. Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing continues to refine their content strategies with an organized, diligent, and skilled approach to each task. They’re an invaluable partner.

I’m the owner of and a physician at The Genomic Clinic. We specialize in health screening, men’s health, obesity management, and functional medicine.

We needed to optimize our web properties and strengthen our digital presence.

We wanted to adjust our content to convey our message to our target audience more effectively. Ultimately, we aim to be one of the leading functional medicine clinics in our region.

We’ve had fantastic experiences with Andy Kuiper – Internet marketing in the past. The team has helped us with projects for our sister medical companies. Given the quality of their services and expansive range of skills, it was an easy choice.

First, the team developed an understanding of our business and our target audience. Then, they analyzed the content of our existing website, which was originally built by a different vendor, and identified any gaps or problem areas. With a high-touch approach, Andy Kuiper – Digital Marketing guided us in maximizing the performance of our content. Their strategies focused on making sure our services and our message reached target consumers. They continue to support our efforts.

We work directly with Andy (Owner, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing) and his amazing team.

Because they were so knowledgeable, the team was able to rapidly transform our digital presence. So far, we’ve experienced improvements in terms of lead generation, secured bookings, and search rankings. It’s only been a short period of time since we implemented the strategies, so it’s promising that we already see results.

Because of their methodical, efficient, and responsive work ethic, they have a rapid turnaround time. Their project management skills are outstanding. Andy is a true specialist, taking the time to make sure even the smallest details are in order. His expertise is invaluable.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

The results speak for themselves. The value that Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing brings to the table is crucial for both new and existing companies looking to improve their digital presence.

So far, there aren’t any. We plan to continue using their services as our business expands.

SEO and PPC for Insulation Services Provider

"... all my work has been done in a timely fashion so far."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – SEO Services replaced an ineffective SEO consultant to bring the targeted keywords to the first positions in Google. He did a thorough initial assessment and now provides PPC as well.

Leigh Lockhart
Sales & Marketing Manager, Beyond Foam

Thanks to his involvement, the business consistently ranks at the top position in search results. Andy Kuiper’s use of Basecamp with clients and his team helps streamline the work and produce top-notch results at a competitive price.

I’m the sales and marketing manager for the Beyond Group. We offer insulation services to the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We needed help with targeting certain keywords for our SEO, such as spray foam insulation, attic insulation, concrete lifting, and flat roofing. We wanted to own the keyword “spray foam insulation” for our area organically, through local search, PPC, reviews, and more. We've approached our other services more from a PPC perspective.

Our last SEO consultant did not rank well on Google himself. When I took over marketing for the company, I figured that an SEO consultant should be able to rank themselves well. Andy did, so we hired him and have never looked back.

We started with a simple phone call. Andy looked at our website and current ranking and completed an assessment. We decided that a new website would be needed to better suit our SEO and marketing goals. Once the new website was completed, Andy began SEO. After seeing the results and quality of Andy's work, we gave our PPC work to him as well.

I have direct access to Andy. We typically communicate through an online portal where we can have discussions, save data and passwords, and assign tasks. Andy's team is available there as well and Andy assigns tasks accordingly.

When Andy took over for us, we were slowly dropping our Google position. Now, we’re number one on Google and have owned this position for quite a while.

How did the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services perform from a project management standpoint?

He has a great system in place—Basecamp. I love having all our past discussions and projects in one central location. It’s far superior to simple email communication.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

The results!

There are always ways to improve customer service. However, Andy has been adding new team members and all my work has been done in a timely fashion so far.

All work has been completed on time.
    Andy Kuiper has competitive rates.
    The results speak for themselves.

SEO and Web Redesign for Law Office

"They put in the necessary effort to achieve results; their services are the best in the business."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper-SEO Services has provided long-term SEO support for online awareness among local competitors. Additionally, they rebuilt an existing site to maximize search ranking opportunities.

Vancouver, Canada
Christopher Bungay
Owner, Bungay Law Office

The site has experienced significant growth in client referrals and outreach. After Andy Kuiper- SEO Services implemented their strategies, the site increased in overall search result ranking and appears higher than rival companies. Their team provides ongoing support for their services.

I’m the owner and managing partner of Bungay Law Office.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

Our company needed to break into a competitive legal market in the Vancouver and Surrey area. We had hired an SEO team in the past, but there was no improvement in our referral numbers.

We wanted to increase our search rankings and build a client base through SEO assistance.

We found them through a referral.

Andy Kuiper- SEO Services rebuilt the entire site. They implemented SEO techniques and assisted us on how to manage the site’s reach to our base.

Andy Kuiper (Owner, Andy Kuiper-SEO Services) is my main point of contact. His team works on different elements of the project, too.

Shortly after they implemented their work, we saw an increase in calls and referrals from potential clients. Within six months, our business was outdoing larger law firms in our search rankings. Our client base has significantly grown.

They take the initiative in accomplishing the project and keep in touch with me throughout the process. I always communicate with Andy directly, and he walks me through the steps of the project.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

They put in the necessary work to get the results; their services are the best in the business. Andy's team is very result-oriented, and that is the best part of working with them. Their team isn’t complacent if they haven’t achieved the best outcome. Their main goal is always to impact our business positively.

Overall Score They helped my business expand and they are a great, honest company.
    They returned our calls quickly and stayed in touch.
    The bills are fair for the quality of work.
    They are the best in this area.
    Yes, Andy was always focused on winning moreso than other companies.