Andy Kuiper - SEO Services

Our Edmonton based search engine optimization & internet marketing team provides clients with results-based search optimization services. We ensure webpages are more relevant to search engines, ultimately increasing targeted traffic to websites.

Edmonton, Canada

Sharma Skin and Hair Surgery Clinic

Abalon Construction

Electra Health

Ongoing SEO for Custom Closet & Garage Organization Company

"My investment is very well spent with Andy."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing took over the SEO efforts and created a new website for boosting lead generation through search engines.

President, Unique Storage & Organizers

The new website is now on the first page of Google for several keywords, whereas before, the company ranked on the third page. Andy Kuiper’s internal project management tool and prompt communication streamlines the work and produces a positive ROI.

I’m the president of a custom closet and garage organizer company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

We were getting no generic leads through the internet, so we hired Andy Kuiper to change this.

Our objective was to make a new website and generate leads through search engines.

I found him on the internet.

We had discussions with Andy and determined a page directory for the website. He built the entire site and provided templates to help us generate relevant content for the pages, which he then optimized.

I think there were several people working on this project, but I always dealt with Andy. He had his team doing things for me under his direction.

We were on page three of Google and getting no leads. Now that Andy and his team are involved, we are towards the very top of the first page on Google for a large number of keywords. More importantly, we’re getting leads and a great ROI from the leads that Andy has generated for us.

How did the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy wanted all communication done through his own project management tool. It worked well and kept all the information and communication threads in one place. We also talked over the phone a fair bit. Andy is very easy to get hold of, and if he is busy and misses a call, he calls right back.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

I worked with three other companies prior to hiring Andy Kuiper, all of which did absolutely nothing other than taking my money. My investment is very well spent with Andy.

I can’t think of anything. This guy knows his stuff and gets results.

Digital Marketing for Medical Clinic

“Because they were so knowledgeable, the team was able to rapidly transform our digital presence.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing analyzed an existing website and identified areas for improvement. They implemented content-based strategies designed to communicate the business message to target audiences.

Edmonton, Canada
Harvey Rao
Physician, The Genomic Clinic

Within a short period, the efforts improved performance in terms of lead generation, secured bookings, and search rankings. Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing continues to refine their content strategies with an organized, diligent, and skilled approach to each task. They’re an invaluable partner.

I’m the owner of and a physician at The Genomic Clinic. We specialize in health screening, men’s health, obesity management, and functional medicine.

We needed to optimize our web properties and strengthen our digital presence.

We wanted to adjust our content to convey our message to our target audience more effectively. Ultimately, we aim to be one of the leading functional medicine clinics in our region.

We’ve had fantastic experiences with Andy Kuiper – Internet marketing in the past. The team has helped us with projects for our sister medical companies. Given the quality of their services and expansive range of skills, it was an easy choice.

First, the team developed an understanding of our business and our target audience. Then, they analyzed the content of our existing website, which was originally built by a different vendor, and identified any gaps or problem areas. With a high-touch approach, Andy Kuiper – Digital Marketing guided us in maximizing the performance of our content. Their strategies focused on making sure our services and our message reached target consumers. They continue to support our efforts.

We work directly with Andy (Owner, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing) and his amazing team.

Because they were so knowledgeable, the team was able to rapidly transform our digital presence. So far, we’ve experienced improvements in terms of lead generation, secured bookings, and search rankings. It’s only been a short period of time since we implemented the strategies, so it’s promising that we already see results.

Because of their methodical, efficient, and responsive work ethic, they have a rapid turnaround time. Their project management skills are outstanding. Andy is a true specialist, taking the time to make sure even the smallest details are in order. His expertise is invaluable.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

The results speak for themselves. The value that Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing brings to the table is crucial for both new and existing companies looking to improve their digital presence.

So far, there aren’t any. We plan to continue using their services as our business expands.

SEO and PPC for Insulation Services Provider

"... all my work has been done in a timely fashion so far."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – SEO Services replaced an ineffective SEO consultant to bring the targeted keywords to the first positions in Google. He did a thorough initial assessment and now provides PPC as well.

Leigh Lockhart
Sales & Marketing Manager, Beyond Foam

Thanks to his involvement, the business consistently ranks at the top position in search results. Andy Kuiper’s use of Basecamp with clients and his team helps streamline the work and produce top-notch results at a competitive price.

I’m the sales and marketing manager for the Beyond Group. We offer insulation services to the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We needed help with targeting certain keywords for our SEO, such as spray foam insulation, attic insulation, concrete lifting, and flat roofing. We wanted to own the keyword “spray foam insulation” for our area organically, through local search, PPC, reviews, and more. We've approached our other services more from a PPC perspective.

Our last SEO consultant did not rank well on Google himself. When I took over marketing for the company, I figured that an SEO consultant should be able to rank themselves well. Andy did, so we hired him and have never looked back.

We started with a simple phone call. Andy looked at our website and current ranking and completed an assessment. We decided that a new website would be needed to better suit our SEO and marketing goals. Once the new website was completed, Andy began SEO. After seeing the results and quality of Andy's work, we gave our PPC work to him as well.

I have direct access to Andy. We typically communicate through an online portal where we can have discussions, save data and passwords, and assign tasks. Andy's team is available there as well and Andy assigns tasks accordingly.

When Andy took over for us, we were slowly dropping our Google position. Now, we’re number one on Google and have owned this position for quite a while.

How did the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services perform from a project management standpoint?

He has a great system in place—Basecamp. I love having all our past discussions and projects in one central location. It’s far superior to simple email communication.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

The results!

There are always ways to improve customer service. However, Andy has been adding new team members and all my work has been done in a timely fashion so far.

All work has been completed on time.
    Andy Kuiper has competitive rates.
    The results speak for themselves.

SEO and Web Redesign for Law Office

"They put in the necessary effort to achieve results; their services are the best in the business."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper-SEO Services has provided long-term SEO support for online awareness among local competitors. Additionally, they rebuilt an existing site to maximize search ranking opportunities.

Vancouver, Canada
Christopher Bungay
Owner, Bungay Law Office

The site has experienced significant growth in client referrals and outreach. After Andy Kuiper- SEO Services implemented their strategies, the site increased in overall search result ranking and appears higher than rival companies. Their team provides ongoing support for their services.

I’m the owner and managing partner of Bungay Law Office.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

Our company needed to break into a competitive legal market in the Vancouver and Surrey area. We had hired an SEO team in the past, but there was no improvement in our referral numbers.

We wanted to increase our search rankings and build a client base through SEO assistance.

We found them through a referral.

Andy Kuiper- SEO Services rebuilt the entire site. They implemented SEO techniques and assisted us on how to manage the site’s reach to our base.

Andy Kuiper (Owner, Andy Kuiper-SEO Services) is my main point of contact. His team works on different elements of the project, too.

Shortly after they implemented their work, we saw an increase in calls and referrals from potential clients. Within six months, our business was outdoing larger law firms in our search rankings. Our client base has significantly grown.

They take the initiative in accomplishing the project and keep in touch with me throughout the process. I always communicate with Andy directly, and he walks me through the steps of the project.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

They put in the necessary work to get the results; their services are the best in the business. Andy's team is very result-oriented, and that is the best part of working with them. Their team isn’t complacent if they haven’t achieved the best outcome. Their main goal is always to impact our business positively.

Overall Score They helped my business expand and they are a great, honest company.
    They returned our calls quickly and stayed in touch.
    The bills are fair for the quality of work.
    They are the best in this area.
    Yes, Andy was always focused on winning moreso than other companies.

SEO Strategy for Energy Healing Practitioner

“He takes time to understand my needs … I'm 100% satisfied with him.”

2015 - Ongoing

Helping a new business increase its exposure, Andy Kuiper developed an SEO strategy to boost the website’s Google ranking, created a professional video, and helped generate Google reviews.

Pennsylvania
Susannah Spanton
President and Founder, Reiki Melody

The website is easy to find in Google searches and the number of clients has increased. Proactive and knowledgeable, Andy Kuiper quickly earned trust, while his ability to guide and explain the process contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm the president and founder of Reiki Melody. We provide energy healing services and training for people who want to become practitioners in energy healing in the Philadelphia area and the greater Delaware region.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

Energy healing medicine is a relatively new field, so I was looking to get more exposure and educate people on the topic. I needed a vendor to handle SEO for my website.

First, he evaluated my website and identified the areas for improvement. He guided the whole process, answering all of my questions. We worked closely together on optimizing my website and he handled some other projects for me: he made a professional video and assisted with various website issues. He continues to maintain and update my website on a regular basis.

I mostly work with Andy (Kuiper, SEO analyst, Andy Kuiper - SEO Services).

How did you come to work with them?

I was referred to Andy. I heard positive things about him, so I asked him to take a look at my website

I spend under $10,000 a year. Even though his pricing is on the higher end, he’s very experienced and gets more work done in a shorter time, which saves me money.

I started working with him in 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

The number of students that sign up for my classes has increased. When I ask people where they found me, nine times out of ten they say they found me through a Google search. The five star Google reviews that we started doing on Andy’s recommendation have been a big hit, helping me get more clients.

Besides, he's proactive and knowledgeable in SEO and web design, so I trust him completely. I'm a very small client by his standards, but he has been loyal and willing to work with me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

He works quickly and has a good team of people underneath him. Also, he's very professional and responsive. We use email, phone, and Basecamp for communication.

He takes time to understand my needs and educate me, explaining all the basics.

I can't think of anything. I'm 100% satisfied with him.

Overall Score I'm grateful I found him. He's not local, but he's committed to building strong relationships with his clients.
    I've recommended him several times.

SEO for Vehicle Repair Shop

“Because of Andy’s work, we’re now the first name to pop up when certain keywords are used.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy improved SEO and currently updates and maintains the website by adding customer reviews, links, and special offers.

Gordon Schroder
Owner, Best Choice Automotive

Andy is responsive and always easy to get ahold of. Because of him, the site ranking has improved and become much more visible to prospective clients.

I’m the owner of Best Choice Automotive, an auto motor repair shop. We work on all North American and most Asian vehicles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

I wanted to increase our online presence so that, when people search for repairs, we’d be at the top of the list.

Andy and I worked together to create a list of keywords people would use when searching for the types of services we offer. After coming up with the list, he implemented those into our SEO tactics.

Andy also updates the site as necessary. For example, we run spring and fall specials, so he adjusts the site to reflect that. He adds customer reviews and links to the site, as well. As of now, he’s only doing SEO and paid search—he doesn’t do Google ads.

I work with just Andy.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

One of my bigger clients was using Andy, and they seemed happy. I decided to meet with him, and then we started working together.

We’ve spent about $10,000 CAD ($7,859 USD).

We’ve been working together since January 2013.

Because of Andy’s work, we’re now the first name to pop up when certain keywords are used. He’s got us quite high on the rankings. A lot of people call in and make appointments because they found our website online, so it’s working.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s excellent. If I ever have a problem, I either send him an email or call him, and he responds quickly.

His knowledge about the internet is excellent. I don’t understand computers very well, so I have to rely on Andy, and he knows what he’s doing.

No, I don’t think so.

Overall Score I can get in touch with him no matter where he is.
    . I trust Andy-he's doing an amazing job. For his value, he's doing about 95% or better.
    I like Andy. I'm not looking to make any changes.
    I already have.

SEO for Construction Business

“Andy uses his depth of knowledge to ensure that we understand exactly what's going on with our project.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper manages an overarching SEO strategy including PPC, Google AdWords, and website content. He led the backend redesign of the website to bring it into compliance with modern SEO campaigns.

Nicholas Bilyk
Marketing Manager, Abalon Construction

Andy's work drives increased web traffic and improved search ratings. He is highly responsive and uses project management tools to effectively provide insight into each phase of the project. Customers should also expect clear and detailed invoicing.

I’m the marketing manager for a foundation repair company servicing existing buildings in the residential, commercial, and industrial fields.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We were using another company to do our hard copy [print] ads. Eventually we started looking for an SEO firm that would cost less and help transition our ads from print to online.

Our former agency built our website many years ago. Andy basically rebuilt the backend of the site so it's compliant and optimized for SEO. He designed a new wireframe of the backend that takes into account the latest SEO tools and framework. The frontend stayed the same and he changed all of the heading tags and added more content.

Andy manages all of our pay-per-click [PPC] spending including Google AdWords. We've worked closely with him on creating a keyword list. He’s also done a lot of investigation into relevant long-tail keywords to find out exactly what terms customers are searching to find our site.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We found Andy through Google as his company is the top search result for “website SEO” or “SEO company in Edmonton.” He spent over an hour with me during our first phone conversation talking about how he could help us with real growth strategy. He was very forthcoming about how he bills his clients, and we really liked that we didn't have to sign any kind of long term contract.

In total, we’ve spent about $10,000 Canadian dollars [$7,959 USD]. There was more work at the start because of the website fixes, but now we're spending on average $500–$800 Canadian dollars [$398–$637 USD] per month.

We started working together around January 2015. We're still an active client and the engagement is expanding. Our Calgary office just signed on with Andy for PPC ads and SEO, and our Winnipeg office is in the audit stage of analyzing what to tweak.

We are getting much more web traffic. I don't have exact percentages or measurements on our performance in search rankings but I know Andy’s work has made a difference. As a construction company that does estimates in-person, it's a little bit hard to track the conversions of online leads.

How did Andy Kuiper - SEO Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime we have a request for Andy, we send him an email and he gets back to us usually within an hour. We use Basecamp so we can monitor the project and see exactly when work began and where it is in the process. There’s no minimum monthly contract, which we really love. His invoices are highly detailed in terms of what work was done and how much time was spent on each project.

Andy uses his depth of knowledge to ensure that we understand exactly what's going on with our project. He wants his us to be involved in the process because he feels that allows him to do his work more efficiently and get the best results. Also, the way he bills and accounts for his work is very transparent.

I can't think of one. Nothing really comes to mind.

Overall Score We're always glad to consult with Andy and he always takes our calls.
    Not that he doesn't address our concerns but sometimes we have to wait in line.
    We're very happy with what we pay.

SEO and PPC for Pest Control Company

"A clear indication of his work is that if you conduct an online search for 'SEO Calgary,' he'll rank either first or second."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper offers SEO, PPC, malware removal, and web consultation services. He provided backend web work through WordPress as well.

Nicholas Holland
Owner, Peregrine General Pest Control Inc.

His work to enhance the client’s online presence resulted in annual growth ranging from 20%-30%. He communicates clearly and offers constant guidance and assistance. Project deadlines were met, and the work was worth its cost. He’s patient, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and he attains results.

I’m the owner of Peregrine General Pest Control, located in Calgary, Alberta. We service Calgary and surrounding areas, and we have both commercial and residential clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

During the start-up phase of my business, we needed to build our online presence. We ran into site errors, malware, and other web issues.

Initially, I developed our website, but I'm not a graphic designer and as the company grew I didn't have time to work on it. We've had two or three websites since working with Andy, and he has guided us in picking the right company to develop and create each of our websites. He has also helped us with PPC campaigns for both Google and Bing. He has done SEO audits on our website and implemented a plan to improve our site. This was done to ensure that we ranked for 30 key phrases for online searches. We’ve occasionally worked on our keyword list with Andy. He’s made sure the site and all of its various landing pages are enhanced for SEO. He has helped with other components of our site as well, such as backend work through WordPress. When our site was hacked, he removed the malware and resolved any issues we had.

We work with Andy, who sometimes uses a team of three to five people for projects.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

We hit a roadblock because we were paying a flat fee each month for an SEO company that didn’t deliver results. We began to search for another company that could deliver what they promised, so I performed an online search using keywords like SEO and Calgary. I spoke with two or three companies that came up from my search. I talked to Andy, who was very personable. He came across as someone that I could work with and as trustworthy, which is extremely important to me.

Over the years we’ve probably spent around $10,000.

We started working together in February 2014, and we still work together.

Our annual growth ranges from 20%–30% for the last four years. It was 22% last year, and 23% the year before, so our growth has been high. Our presence on the web is a reflection of our success.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy's been fantastic in helping us every step of the way. He uses Basecamp for all aspects of project management. It allows all key stakeholders to work and communicate in one place, and helps him keep track of his team. In this way, we could see when someone had a project, what tasks people were on, and when a project was completed through email updates.

He is very personable, trustworthy, and patient. These characteristics are important to me personally. However, what counts for SEO are the results, and Andy delivers results.

As an owner of a client-facing business, I’m used to face-to-face contact. The SEO world doesn’t utilize this approach to communication as much, so I appreciated how clearly he communicated over the phone. He was always patient with everyone, keeping in mind not everyone is computer savvy. He’s articulate and easy to follow as well as patient and knowledgeable. A clear indication of his work is that if you conduct an online search for "SEO Calgary," he'll rank either first or second. If you can rank first or second in the SEO world within your own industry, which is incredibly competitive, it most likely means you know your stuff.

No, he's great. There's nothing that I would change at the moment.

If I could give him six I would. Scheduling and deadlines have never been an issue. One of Andy's strong points is that he’s always on top of things.
    He offers a great value. What distinguishes him from his competitors is that he mostly charges hourly fees. If you’re paying him, he’s working.

SEO for Disability Law Firm

“He's not the typical SEO salesman—I trust him.”

Jun. 2014 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper redesigned a website for improved SEO. He continues to ensure the site is performing well in Google search rankings and WordPress requirements are being met.

Owner, Law Firm

Andy Kuiper's SEO Services have consistently maintained website Google search rankings. He provides personalized attention and is reliable and prompt in communication. In addition to SEO, Andy is able to look after almost all aspects of managing a website.

I'm the proprietor of a small law firm of about 4 employees in Calgary, Alberta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper's SEO Services?

We were trying to find a unique marketing campaign that didn't follow the cut and paste method of most SEO firms. It was my first time working with an SEO provider, and I was looking for a better value than what the yellow pages was going to provide for our business.

Andy redesigned our website for SEO purposes and continues to follow up to ensure that we're near the top of our market in Google search rankings. He didn't make any aesthetic adjustments to the website; it was all focused on the underlying code and making it more SEO friendly. We provided a predetermined keyword list for him to work with.

Andy is a reliable team of one. He's well-organized, proactively provides feedback, and keeps me informed on any tasks before they happen.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

We found him through a Google search. I thought he was a good fit as a small SEO provider, which meant that he would be able to provide more personalized service. I wanted to be able to deal directly with the person actually doing the work.

We spend around $8,000 USD annually.

We've been working together since the end of 2014.

We've certainly been very happy with his results. Our goal wasn't so much to get to the top of Google's search rankings as it was to maintain our decently strong presence. Although we're inundated with emails from other SEO vendors, we're completely happy with Andy.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy is prompt, reliable, and always very easy to reach. Phone calls are generally returned within 30 minutes.

I'm most impressed by Andy's personal service and prompt response to any questions or requirements we may have. He does more than oversee SEO; he's also looking after our WordPress requirements, including updates and adding content. As a turnkey operation, I'm impressed that he's able to look after almost all aspects of our website. His suggestions and feedback on what we can do to improve are very helpful.

No. He's not your typical SEO salesman—I trust him.

Overall Score He's very knowledgeable and technically savvy.
    As long as it's not to the competition, I'd completely recommend him.

Ongoing SEO & PPC Support for Vocational Colleges

"We're pleased with their service."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing is a long-term partner for SEO and PPC marketing services. Their scalable team works constantly on optimizing search results for the targeted key terms.

Julie Rubin
Executive Director, Elevated Learning Academy

Andy Kuiper’s responsive team has helped boost website traffic and produces solid and quantifiable results, which contributes to this five-year collaboration’s success.

I'm the founder and operator of two vocational colleges in Alberta, Canada.

We needed help with organic SEO and PPC marketing.

Our goals are to continue to improve our SEO and come up on the first page of Google for more and more key terms.

We hired Andy a long time ago, so I don't remember.

Andy has taken care of all of our organic SEO and PPC marketing for over five years.

I work with Andy directly. He has a team that evolves in size, which he coordinates on his own.

We're pleased with their service. Our website traffic has increased since we started working with Andy. We’re also we coming up in the first page of Google for the various key search terms that we're targeting.

Their performance is good.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

They respond quickly and deliver measurable results.

I have referred Andy Kuiper many times to others.