Boutique recruitment agency based in London

Anderson Hoare is a boutique recruitment agency with over 30 years' experience placing high quality temporary and permanent support staff at all levels.

Staffing Support for Administrative Assistant

"Their work is consistent and purposeful."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Anderson Hoare coordinated several job placements. They are currently building an audience by producing videos, articles, and events.

Lauren Bradley
Founder, The Officials

Every job placement was enjoyable and helped to build a thriving career. The team at Anderson Hoare has been supportive and helpful throughout the process. They are clearly invested in the success and happiness of every client.

I'm the founder of The Officials. We empower admins through community, courses, and coaching.

For what projects/services did your company hire Anderson Hoare?

We collaborate to educate admins and assistants.

What were your goals for this engagement?

We want to empower admins through awareness and training.

I've been working with Anderson Hoare since 2008. They helped kickstart my career and have been a big supporter of The Officials.

Describe the engagement in detail.

They placed me with amazing clients. Each experience was lovely and better than the last. They were supportive and helpful while finding me a wonderful permanent placement.

Now we're committed to taking it to the next level and empowering admins to reach their goals. We do this through collaborative writing projects, a video, and hopefully future events. We have created several articles and are planning more projects.

The lovely team included the director, the senior consultant, and the social media manager.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

When I first met Anderson Hoare, I was immediately impressed. They placed me with lovely clients and served a pivotal role in my life. I had never been an admin before, but they helped me create an amazing career. I am forever grateful to them.

It's effective.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

They care about their niche and make true matches that make everyone's lives better. Their work is consistent and purposeful.

No, they are lovely. I will continue to recommend them, just as I have for more than 11 years.