Amazon Consulting & Amazon PPC Management

We're Amazon consulting experts specializing in Amazon PPC Management & Amazon Sponsored Ads.

Managing Amazon's ever-changing PPC platform is complex.  Making mistakes during your learning curve can cost you dearly.

Rather than handle Amazon advertising in-house, we offer a better solution.

Allow us–your Amazon PPC Management experts–to manage your campaigns for you.  That way you mitigate risk and save time that you can better devote toward operating your business.

Reach out for a FREE consultation to see how we can help grow your Amazon sales.

Montreal, Canada
  • Montreal, QC H1A0A1

Amazon Optimization for Art Tool Company

"We would not be where we are without AMZN Consultants."

June 2017 - Ongoing

AMZN Consultants provides Amazon-specific campaign optimization services. Tasks include product listings, inventory management, and keyword performance evaluations.

Miami Beach, Florida
Carlos Rodriguez
CEO, Koala Tools

Building nearly 30 quality listings from scratch, AMZN Consultants has established a steady revenue stream that continues to grow. The team remains vigilant and proactive in account management by routinely assessing campaign performance and seeking constant improvement.

I am the owner and CEO of Koala Tools, which makes one-of-a-kind art and educational tools and materials.

For what projects/services did your company hire AMZN Consultants?

We hired AMZN Consultants to create and optimize our Amazon product listings.

Our goal was to create a sustainable and profitable system whereby we could build a strong presence in our niche categories and ultimately sell the most products possible.

They approached us.

AMZN Consultants uses their Fulfillment By Amazon Seller Central system to manage our sales-related activities, such as PPC campaigns and sales research. What began as building a professional listing for a single product soon expanded to all of our products, including the new items we add each quarter. They are now constantly optimizing various aspects of our Amazon campaign, everything from coordinating photography to researching keywords and managing inventory.

I work directly with the co-founder and a lead consultant.

Before starting with AMZN Consultants, our Amazon sales were virtually zero. We are now a top Amazon brand, ranking highly in several of our main product categories. They built over 25 product listings that are generating consistent, gradually increasing revenue month after month.

How did the AMZN Consultants perform from a project management standpoint?

AMZN Consultants communicates every step of the way. We use email, Skype, and regular conference calls to address routine maintenance, evaluate strategies, or discuss current areas of active development. They use clear, informative language with links, screenshots, and even the occasional custom video capture to help guide me through a process.

What impresses you about the AMZN Consultants?

We would not be where we are without AMZN Consultants. They took the time to learn about our products and analyze the most effective placement. I have been able to rely on their relentless commitment to improving our sales since day one, and their dedication to the success of our brand is incredibly reassuring.

There is not much more that I can ask of this team. They have handled my business on Amazon with personable attention and the utmost professionalism; I will continue doing business with them for years to come.

Overall Score There are not enough good things that I can say about AMZN Consultants. They are great at what they do and have a passion for their work.
    Meeting software and VOIP calls make scheduling easy.
    Their price is very reasonable given the level of service they offer.
    They consistently deliver top-notch professionalism with a personal touch.
    I already have. I have referred another company to them, which is currently in the early stages.