B2B industrial marketing firm

Amplify is a B2B industrial marketing firm—guiding manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, industrial integrators, commercial service providers, healthcare companies, medical technologies and membership associations to reach their growth goals.

1994
Lake Success, NY

Genesis, A3, United Pipe & Steel, Thanc Foundation, Phase 1 Technology, Directory of Major Malls, Donnelly Mechanical

Custom App Dev for Digital Marketing Consultant

“They enabled me to be more profitable as a consultant.”

Apr. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Using ColdFusion, Amplify custom developed an application to improve a consultant’s efficiencies in SEO work. The app functions as a metadata scraper and allows website revisions to be managed inside it.

New York Metro Area
Digital Marketing Consultant

Amplify effectively created the desired tool, which increased productivity and efficiency. The app’s creation was guided by their expertise and thorough understanding of its purpose. The distinctive team was highly engaged and devoted to the relationship and a successful outcome.

I’m the sole owner and sole consultant at a digital web consulting company. I work with creative media and tech agencies across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amplify Industrial Marketing & Guidance?

When I work with different agencies, sometimes I need to do some SEO work on their website. Being that I try to do most of the work myself, I needed a way to increase my efficiency.

I thought a custom app could solve my issue. I had no idea what language it should be built in or what was possible from a feature and functionality standpoint. I relied on them to develop a solution.

The scope ended up being a custom app using ColdFusion. At the highest level, it worked as a scraper of the metadata for all of the pages on a website. It allowed me to make modifications inside of the tool and have someone from the client organization approve that data that I’m putting in there. Then, with the click of a button, it’s able to push that metadata up to the website. It works really well for what it was intended for.

I’ve spoken with five different members. There were two developers. Their founder/CEO was involved throughout the process and made sure that everything worked seamlessly. There as an app project manager as well.

How did you come to work with Amplify Industrial Marketing & Guidance?

I met their CEO through an MBA program a few years ago. He was an instructor in the program.

I spent between $52,000–$55,000.

We worked together from April 2017–April 2018.

It definitely increased my efficiencies for the SEO work that I do by at least 50%. Having something that automatically does a lot of the manual, upfront work is really impactful from an efficiency standpoint. I’m able to get more done using this tool. It’s going to pay off in dividends.

How did Amplify Industrial Marketing & Guidance perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. They updated me every week. It was a seamless experience. There was nothing that should have been done differently.

This team is very unique. I appreciated the relationship that we ended up developing throughout the process. They were fully engaged. They take the time to understand exactly what the needs are. They’re really invested in a long-term relationship. I’ll continue to work with them for years to come. I’d feel very comfortable referring them to any other agency or client that that needs their services. The relationship they cultivate is the most impressive to me.

I’d be pretty hard pressed to find something they could do better. They were amazing.

A lot of clients think they know what they need, and they hire a company with a solution in mind. I think the better way to approach it would be to come with a challenge and let them figure it out based on their expertise and experience. Let them do what they’re great at.

Overall Score People would be hard-pressed to find an agency that is as dedicated to a client, the relationship, the project, and the end result as Amplify is.
    We started out with a timeframe of 6–12 months, and they finished it at 11 ½ months.
    This added so much value to my offering. It made me more efficient. They enabled me to be more profitable as a consultant.
    There is nothing I would have done differently or that they should have done differently.
    I have referred them several times.