AMGADIZATION

Amgadization is the world's global full-service branding agency. We build Brand Identity, advertising campaigns and provide creative design services.

Amgadization gained a vast reputation building World brands since 2006.

Our competitive advantage is:

Creativity

Our team is passionate to providing better personalized and genuine services.

Quality of work

Proven superior world-class quality according to global standards.

Effectiveness

A collaborative strategic partnership that is focused on achieving defined goals. Deep internalization of your company, goals, products and services, culture, buyer personas, industry and competition.

Client Service

Committed to delivering an outstanding experience while working with clients.

Cost

Having a strategy of staying cost competitive.

We work with local and global clients from small businesses to large corporations, our clients have a vision, well-oriented about the value we offer, have foresight and are keen about the return on design investment.

Our specialty is developing a brand blueprint that will drive the brand strategy, establishing and refreshing the Brand Visual Identity and Brand Guidelines, complete Advertising Campaigns, full list of creative design services.

2006
Los Angeles, CA
  • 2029 Century Park E #400n
    Los Angeles, CA 90067

Over 200 global contracts, consistently on-time and within budget. Our key clients fall within the following categories:

Hospitals and Clinics - Medical Product Manufacturers - Clothing and Accessories - Computer Systems Design  - Schools and Educational Services - Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing - Health and Personal Care - Consulting Services - Non-Profit Organizations

Graphic Design & Branding for Digital Marketing Agency

"I haven't found a graphic designer that understands branding concepts as well as they do."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Amgadization fulfilled print and digital design needs. They developed websites, worked on logos and graphics, designed business cards and eBook covers, and managed social media accounts.

Jupiter, Florida
Patty Barrios
Managing Partner, iQuze.com

Every Amgadization design and product exceeded expectations. The team is timely and incredibly flexible in their workflow. Their work adheres to the most effective and modern branding strategies, which has resulted in increased referrals.

I'm one of the co-founders of iQuze.com, a digital marketing agency. I deal with clients, bring in new contracts, and direct marketing strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amgadization?

We wanted a talented graphic design artist to work on numerous projects.

Amgadization helped with web design and development, making handcrafted and individually branded graphics, icons, and elements for websites. He created and edited lots of images, but he also helped polish pre-existing logo designs. He helped with content management, like the page layouts and where to put information, while also designing business cards and eBook covers. Amgadization managed a lot of our organic social media, especially material for Facebook ads.

How did you come to work with Amgadization?

Amgadization was a referral. My colleague had worked with him before, and he said they were a good team.

About $30,000.

We started working together in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Every client that has received work by Amgadization has been very pleased. Because of that, we’ve gotten more referrals for our services. A lot of his work is already up on our portfolio, but the real success story is how well he’s been able to help our clients. Everyone he’s worked with is happy.

How did Amgadization perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is fast. They want to put a strong edge on the creative work, so they make sure the branding elements pop and that they’re memorable. If there’s an urgent project, they immediately respond back and let me know they’re working on it.

He also merged his workflow seamlessly into our CMS. This made it incredibly easy for us because he could log into our system and we could work on a project together. We brainstormed and changed project ideas in our CMS and also used it for communication. He would upload all the documents and proofs for me to look at right in our own system. He was very accommodating.

They have a defined method that encompasses branding guidelines to ensure everything is consistent and memorable. They have a gift for understanding the scope of a project easily, which can be hard to find in a company. Not only are they masters in branding, but they know how to prioritize their work and they charge a fair price for it. I haven't found a graphic designer that understands branding concepts as well as they do.

Overall Score It's one of the best working experiences I've had.
    Some deadlines are just crazy.
    Having happy customers is invaluable.
    They know how to work fast while perfectly meeting the vision.
    He's been so easy to work with.

Web Dev & Design for Women's Retail Company

"They are very good people, they stand behind their work, and they gave me good service."

Mar. 2015 - Dec. 2016

Amgadization redesigned the distribution website of a retail company, taking the time to fix initial bugs and providing technical assistance for site adjustments when needed.

Manager, Women's Retail Company

Working with Amgadization is an enjoyable and worry-free experience. Their team is approachable and responsive when it comes to fixing issues, answering requests, and offering help throughout their projects.

I am the manager of a women’s clothing retail company in California. We design clothing and sell it all over the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amgadization?

A couple of years ago, I wanted to redesign my website and I contacted Amgadization to complete this for me.

Amgadization designed the website, and did a great job with it. They were able to finish within a good timeframe. Although there were some issues in the beginning, they fixed it. I am still in contact with them to make adjustments when needed. They are very responsive and always offer to help.

I worked only with Amgad, the founder of Amgadization.

How did you come to work with Amgadization?

I had met Amgad as he was living in the US at the time.

Approximately $5,000.

We started working together in March 2015, and the project was completed in December 2016, but we are still working together for minor changes and adjustments.

As far as marketing goes, I do get some responses from the website, but most of my marketing comes from shows that I do. The site doesn’t cater to new customers, as it is more of a distribution site for my existing customers.

Amgadization is on top of it, and that is something I really like. They are very good people, they stand behind their work, and they gave me good service. There were minor things that needed a little more work, which were fixed after I contacted them. Overall, I was happy with the job they did.

How did Amgadization perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job. Any issues we had in the beginning, they fixed, and I was happy in the end. Overall, they are good, and I would recommend them.

They know their business. Anything they promise, they deliver on, and anything that needs to be fixed, they fix it in the way I want it.