Word of Mouth Starts Here

We’re a full-service marketing and advertising agency in Beaumont, Texas with our work spanning across the U.S. and beyond. We are your single source advertising agency for everything from consulting, website design, media buys, digital marketing, social media management, and integrated marketing campaigns to designing logos, brochures + ad campaigns in magazines, newspapers, television, and online. We have more tools, talent and options that can best work for you.

And the best is yet to come. Let us take your business to the next level!

2000

Dragon Products

Exygon Health & Fitness

TexJoy

Video Production and Marketing for a Health Club

"I can tell that their team cares about the company they work for and that they want me to succeed."

2016 - Ongoing

In addition to coordinating social media marketing campaigns, Americom Marketing organizes all other advertising efforts (e.g., TV commercials, radio spots, in-house ads) and decides on appropriate venues.

Texas, United States
Travis Dugger
Owner, Exygon Health and Fitness Club

Americom Marketing’s involvement has yielded increased social media engagement and promising public reaction to advertising methods. The team communicates well, offers insightful recommendations and anticipates growth for future campaigns. Their investment in client success is clear.

I am the owner of two health club locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Americom Marketing?

I’ve tried to coordinate the club’s advertising by myself, but it’s time-consuming to pull the resources together and decide on different venues. I connected with Americom Marketing to handle all of our advertising needs instead.

The bulk of their involvement has been organizing social media marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. In addition to preparing flyers for in-house advertising, I rely on Americom Marketing for radio content and for shooting and editing television commercials. After I give my approval of all materials, they coordinate with different stations in the area to air those advertisements.

I interact primarily with an account manager, but I have also worked with the marketing director and a videographer. I’ve also spoken with the owner a few times.

How did you come to work with Americom Marketing?

I was previously working with an advertising company that went out of business, so I took on that role myself for about a year. It got to be too much to manage two clubs and the advertising, so I met with advertising companies in the area and liked what I saw from Americom Marketing.

I’ve spent around $250,000.

Our engagement began in 2016 and remains ongoing.

We’ve seen increased engagement across all of our social media channels, and our visitors have commented on the quality of the commercials that we produce.

How did Americom Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

For quick communication, we email and text, but we also have monthly planning meetings to determine our steps for the coming months. They’ve been fantastic in planning ahead.

I can tell that their team cares about the company they work for and that they want me to succeed. They’ve always given solid recommendations, so I trust their judgment when they present the pros and cons of advertising in a certain venue or area. More often than not, it pans out to my benefit.

No, I’m very happy with them. I can’t pinpoint anything they’re doing that doesn’t exceed my expectations.

I’ll simply say that if you’re looking to advertise, Americom Marketing is a strong option. They’re able to identify target audiences, they are receptive to feedback, and they operate well within budgets.