Entrepreneurial Development

Ambition Insight is a creative web design and media development agency. We create powerful, user friendly, well designed custom websites that work for you. Recommended by our clients for consistently providing quality service, unique design and valuable fresh ideas to enhance the strength of your brand in a global market.Experience harmony in effective design and functionality while ensuring your message stands out in a cluttered mediascape.

Services

2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • SW 8th Avenue
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

Ambition Insight works alongside small businesses and entrepreneurs build and enhance their online brands.

WordPress Implementation For Local Fitness Trainer

"[M]y experience with Ambition Insight has been nothing but positive."

Ambition Insight built a custom WordPress website for a fitness training business. The team managed every element of the project, from user experience to backend development.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Brian Parker
Owner & Founder, Brian Parker Fitness

Since launch, the site's search rankings and rate of conversion have shown consistent growth. Overall, the site has boosted sales. Through frequent meetings, Ambition Insight took the time to clarify expectations and fully explain the development process.

Could you provide a brief description of your organization?

I’m a personal trainer; I run a personal training business. I handle my own marketing, bringing clients into my private training facility.

You’re the owner and founder, correct?

Yes. I am.

Could you describe the business challenges you were attempting to address when you first approached Ambition Insight?

I simply wasn’t being seen by enough people. I needed to have more clients to grow my business. They created a brand new site for me using WordPress. I had some background knowledge of WordPress, and from the research I’d done, I thought it was probably the best way to go. I reached out to them, we started talking about it, and they specialized in building WordPress sites. It seemed like a good fit. That’s how the relationship began.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

They handled the complete design and development of the site, from start to finish. We’d have weekly meetings go discuss their progress and define the next steps going forward, and then they’d go back to work and we’d reconnect again to review. I helped them from a content perspective, but they really handled the design and development aspects, since I couldn’t do it.

How did you select Ambition Insight as your partner?

First, I did some research on what kind of sites could be built for small business owners, and WordPress seemed to come up a lot. I’ve used a WordPress blog in the past, so I wasn’t completely unfamiliar with it. A lot of people recommended WordPress because of how user friendly it is and how flexible it can be. After I decided to go the WordPress route, I did some research around WordPress designers and agencies. Ambition Insight was one of a few I’d come up with, so I reached out to them. Through our talks, I concluded that they knew what they were doing and went ahead and hired them.

Do you recall when the site was launched?

The site went live in June of 2014.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback you’ve received that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

Our search ranking has increased. It’s been climbing up the Google ranks. I’ve had several people contact me directly through the site, thanks to the contact form that was implemented. I’ve had people call me from the site saying: “Hey, I’m looking at your site now, and I’m interested in starting with a trainer.” At this point, I’ve already gotten a handful of new clients through the site. They found it, they watched my videos, they contact me, and then became a client. At the end of the day, I wanted the site to drive real business, which it’s been doing.

When working with Ambition Insight, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach that distinguishes them from other vendors?

They have a strong interest in the site and the business, which is made clear by the quality of their work. They took the time to sit down and walk me through the process, what it’d look like, what I should expect in the short and long term. I found that very helpful since this isn’t really my area of experience.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Ambition Insight could improve as a service provider?

I haven’t worked directly with any other IT [information technology] companies, but my experience with Ambition Insight has been nothing but positive. I’m very happy with the site.

Overall Score It’s been great.
    I’d be very willing.