Web Design and SEO Los Angeles

Amberd Design Studio is a premium yet affordable digital marketing and design agency established in Los Angeles. Winner of the Creative Arts Award given by the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs and hailed as the ‘best’ website development and design company by the Chamber of Commerce, Amberd Design Studio delivers beyond expectations – always!

Los Angeles, CA

5. SortPak
  6. Spinners Entertainment
  7. and many more...

Website Design for Glycon

See the full project details at https://www.amberddesign.com/portfolio/glycon/

Minimalist stationery design for Olympianic

Minimalist business cards for Ellora Cosmetics

Our goal was to create minimalist and modern business cards and a logo design for Ellora Cosmetics. See the full project at https://www.amberddesign.com/portfolio/ellora/

Letterhead and label design for Ellora Cosmetics

Minimalist website design for Mellbe

We did full branding for Mellbe, check out the full project details at https://www.amberddesign.com/portfolio/mellbe/

Custom business cards for Laque Nail Bar

We have worked closely with Laque Nail Bar to create a full corporate identity for their business. You can see the full project here https://www.amberddesign.com/portfolio/laque/

Web Design & Logo for Insurance Firm

"They give me a number of strong ideas and they have a great imagination."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Amberd Design Studio created a website, from development to launch. They’re working on adding new features, including login capabilities and a calculator. Their team also produced a logo and business cards.

Chris Dabian
Owner, Stardust Insurance

The site functions as expected and has received great feedback from users. The logo and branded items match the original vision. As a team, Amberd Design Studio continues to be a strong partner, providing unique perspectives and an extensive design skill set.

I’m the owner of Stardust Insurance, an insurance agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amberd Design Studio?

I needed someone to create my website and provide branding support.

Amberd Design Studio developed my website from scratch. The platform is mobile-friendly users, can view our services and contact information. In the coming months, they’re going to build additional features. Some of these additions will include tools to log in, receive quotations, and a calculator. Their team also created our logo and business cards, presenting several options for us to choose from.

I work with Emin (Lead Web & Graphic Designer, Amberd Design Studio).

How did you come to work with Amberd Design Studio?

After being unsatisfied with other companies, I followed a referral to Amberd Design Studio. I was pleased with their designs and chose them.

We’ve spent between $8,000-$9,000.

We started working together in March 2019 and the project is ongoing.

The website is complete and functions well—Amberd Design Studio did a great job with it. People have given us positive feedback on the platform. We’re pleased with the logo, too. I’m going to use their services for another project because of their success so far.

How did Amberd Design Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with one person who always answers the phone and emails. I’m satisfied with how they manage the project.

They give me a number of strong ideas and they have a great imagination. Everything they’ve produced has been perfect.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

I definitely recommend their team. Expect great customer service. Our experience has been fantastic.

I've already recommended them.

SEO & Web Design for Social Media Marketing Company

“Overall, I highly recommend Amberd Design Studio. They deliver top-quality work.”

Based on a questionnaire, Amberd Design Studio created a logo, website, and some iconography that aligned with the requested design. They also implemented SEO strategies, and continue to maintain the campaigns.

Manager, Mellbe

Visitors praise the website’s minimalist design. Amberd Design Studio’s SEO efforts continue to generate growth and improve search rankings. The team manages their workflow efficiently, sharing regular updates and communicating openly. They are reasonably priced for the value of their services.

I’m the manager of Mellbe. We’re a social media marketing company that manages our clients’ Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. We’re a completely online-based service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amberd Design Studio?

We didn’t have a brand, so we needed a vendor to design our company’s look and feel.

First, we filled out a questionnaire to provide the Amberd Design Studio team with a description of our vision and goals for the brand. In our answers, we shared our ideas for a minimalist design and provided links to websites we liked. Then, their team created a logo, some iconography, and a website that reflected our requests. They did additional market research to determine a set of keywords, and now they’re providing SEO services to increase our visibility.

We work with a project manager, a content writer, and two marketers.

How did you come to work with Amberd Design Studio?

I searched for vendors on Google and came across Amberd Design Studio. Their reviews were impressive, so I decided to work with them.

We started working with them in early 2018. They finished the website in two weeks, but we’re still working with them on SEO.

We’ve received numerous compliments on the website’s minimalist design. Amberd Design Studio’s SEO efforts are working really well, we’re already experiencing notable growth, and our rankings have improved.

How did Amberd Design Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage our account very well. The team is consistently professional and communicative. They send regular reports on their work and help us understand any complex technical language. We speak over the phone and through email, with scheduled Skype calls and in-person meetings as necessary.

They are flexible, responsive, and reasonably priced.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Clients should provide their team with detailed information about the project from the start. Overall, I highly recommend Amberd Design Studio. They deliver top-quality work.

Web Design for LA-Based Moving Company

“The site loads faster, it’s better designed, and it’s more attractive.”

Mar. 2017 - Oct. 2017

Amberd Design Studios provided website design and development, working on a new site from scratch. They included a contact form and an affiliate rewards program as features, later working on a landing page.

Christopher Vardanyan
Owner, Rocket Moving

The new site is excellent, meeting expectations and delivering the required features effectively. Its response time is much quicker than the previous version and it obtains more conversions thanks to better design. The team worked smoothly, maintaining good communication through a single contact.

Rocket Moving Services is a moving company based in Los Angeles. I’m one of the owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amberd Design Studio?

We needed a completely new website, with everything from design through to development included.

I showed them examples of sites I liked, and they put together their own sketches based on those. They showed them to me for approval before the job started.

I needed the site to include a specific contact form, as well as an affiliate rewards program. Amberd was able to implement those features without any problems.

My communication was only with Emin (Social Media Marketing Manager, Amberd Design Studio). I don’t know what the backend team composition was as I prefer keeping in touch with a single person.

How did you come to work with Amberd?

It might’ve been through Yelp, which I use a lot for searches. It’s possible that I googled them, or that I saw a referral from a client, but I can’t recall.

It cost around $2,000–$3,000, and definitely less than $10,000.

I worked with them from February or March–end of March 2017 when the site launched. They also worked on a landing page project, around October 2017.

The website they developed is much faster than the previous one. That’s why I went to them for a landing page as well.

The site loads faster, it’s better designed, and it’s more attractive for clients. We get better conversion rates now, compared to with the previous site.

How did Amberd perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really quick, and they always answered my phone calls. The communication was easy. We used both email and phone calls, and had in-person meetings too.

I’ve worked with other providers in the past, and compared to them, Amberd was cleaner, timelier, and went straight to the point. I found it easier to work them.

I don’t think so. We can always improve, but Amberd was perfect for me.

Clients should talk to Emin; he’s an easy-going person, he understands what the client needs, and he’s skilled. He gave me a lot of valuable advice and explained things to me very well. He was willing to return to something over and over if I needed to understand it better.

Overall Score Everything was perfect with them.
    Everything was done in a timely manner, and we had regular meetings.
    After shopping around, their prices proved to be the best.
    The outcome of the project was excellent. They delivered whatever I needed.
    I’ve referred them many times.