Accounting software reseller

Amazing Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of Computer Accounting Software. Our geographical territory consists primarily of the San Francisco Bay Area and most of Northern California. However, we also support clients in Southern California and throughout the United States. In addition to reselling accounting software, we also provide custom programming services, Unix and Networking support.

1981
Fairfield, CA

Athens Baking Company, Inc., Boswell Enteprises, Canam Minerals, Inc., Evergreen Supply, San Benito Supply, Giusto's Specialty Foods, Milan Institute, Leoco Corporation, Mclean & Williams, Micro Lambda Wireless, Inc., Nortom Corporation, Sequatchie Concrete Service, Action Maintenance System, Inc, Armstrong Painting, Central Marin Sanitation, Folsom Convalescent, B&B Manufacturing Supply, Mace's Foreign & Domestic, New Hong Noodle Co., Performant Recovery, Inc.

Open Systems Accounting Software Image

Open Systems Accounting Software

We are authorized Open Systems Accounting Software resellers since 1984 located in Northern California.  We provide sales, installation, training, custom programming, technical support and custom reporting and forms design.

Traverse Accounting Software Image

Traverse Accounting Software

We are authorized Traverse Accounting Software resellers since 2001 located in Northern California.  We provide sales, installation, training, technical support and custom reporting and forms design.

Sage 100 ERP Sales and Support Image

Sage 100 ERP Sales and Support

We are authorized Sage 100 resellers since 1998, based in Northern California.  We provide sales, installation, training, technical support and custom reporting and forms design.

Software Integration for Concrete Manufacturer

"They’re fast, and they do a good, thorough job."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Amazing Solutions, Inc. helped a concrete manufacturer with a software integration project. Technologies used include Jonel and Sage.

South Pittsburg, TN
Philip Arthurs
CFO, Sequatchie Concrete

Amazing Solutions, Inc. delivers results. Their team is experienced, knowledgeable, and responsive. They’re not only an effective software team, they’re also teachers, offering detailed knowledge of the systems used.

I’m the CFO of Sequatchie Concrete. We manufacture ready-mix concrete, concrete blocks, and related products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

We had a Sage consultant helping us with integration from one software to another. The engagement didn’t go very well, so we hired Amazing Solutions to step in and take over.

Amazing Solutions helped us with software integration. Jonel is an operation software that we use every day to order our concrete. They also helped us with Sage support.

I typically work with Mark (President & Head of Technical Support and Training).

How did you come to work with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

They were referred to us.

Our ongoing engagement began in October 2016.

We’re very result-oriented, and we’ve gotten great results from Amazing Solutions. They’re fast, and they do a good, thorough job.

How did Amazing Solutions, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well. We’re impressed with how responsive they are.

They think through things. They don’t just make changes without thinking about why — they run detailed tests before making anything live. Also, Mark is probably the best teacher I’ve ever met. His teaching ability and demeanor is amazing. He knows a lot about the software, and if there’s ever anything he doesn’t know, he comes back with a solution within 24 hours.

Not that I can think of. I’m very, very happy with them.

As with any organization, you need to have a well thought out plan and lay out exactly what it is you want. It will probably help to have people on your side who are somewhat technical, though you don’t necessarily have to, because Amazing Solutions is competent enough to handle that.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’ve made it easy.

IT Services for Manufacturing Company

“It’s the knowledge of programs that they offer that allows them to come up with quick answers.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Sept. 1994 - Ongoing

After selling and implementing an accounting solution, Amazing Solutions, Inc. has continued to maintain it for over two decades. They now suggest other off-the-shelf solutions to meet business needs.

California
Operations Manager, Manufacturing Company

Amazing Solutions, Inc. consistently executes as expected. Beyond their customer-oriented approach, they’re highly knowledgeable about the software that they resell. They stay on the lookout for helpful service packages and can resolve most issues independently.

We’re a manufacturing entity that makes various outdoor furnishings such as planters, benches, tables, and fountains. We also create products for the commercial landscape lighting industry. As the operations manager, I oversee all production-related activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

We hired Amazing Solutions, Inc. to sell and install our open-system accounting software.

They sold the accounting software solution to us and worked with our IT network team to implement it into the cloud. Naturally, this involved changing our systems over to cloud computing.

They now provide all backup support related to the accounting software and suggest other functions that we might need. We’re in the middle of implementing an off-the-shelf barcoding system for warehouse inventory.

I typically work with Mark (Owner) who acts as our account manager, though sometimes another resource will get involved.

How did you come to work with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

I’ve known them for over 25 years, but the initial partnership started before my time.

We pay around $35,000–$40,000 per year in software and maintenance fees. That puts us over $1 million in total.

We’ve worked with them ever since Q3 of 1994.

They get things done on time and exactly how we want them done.  I’ll ask 3–4 of their team members to set up accounting reports, and the experience has always been positive.

Of course, there is some back-and-forth when they first start to implement a module, but the feedback has always been good.

How did Amazing Solutions, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s excellent. Whenever I need something that I can’t do on my own, they help us out as much as they can.

It’s the knowledge of programs that they offer that allows them to come up with quick answers. There have been a few instances when they’ve had to go back to the original software manufacturer to refer to their experts. But, for the most part, they’re able to find answers on their own.

No, I can’t think of anything off-hand. Our interaction with them is limited to one software, and I haven’t found a reason to do anything differently.

Leverage the in-depth knowledge they have about the software that they sell. Mark consistently introduces us to different service packages that our software provider offers like sales tax. Once we implemented that, we saved a lot of time and effort internally.

IT Services for Abrasive Equipment Company

“They have an incredible ability to understand what the other side of any implementation is going to look like.”

Jan. 2000 - Ongoing

Amazing Solutions Inc provides ongoing Sage100 software implementation, upgrades, maintenance, and reporting for a sandblasting materials and equipment retail company.

California
Mark Hjerpe
Controller, CanAm Minerals

The project has been a huge success for the client’s operations, helping them to maintain seamless services to their clients while vastly improving the quality of their infrastructure over the course of 20 years. The Amazing Solutions team is communicative and thorough in all of their work.

I’m the controller for Canadian Minerals, who is a provider of sandblasting materials and abrasive equipment across the west coast. We provide 28 different sandblasting products and represent about 8–9 different OEM manufacturers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amazing Solutions Inc?

They have served as our consulting company and software provider of record, helping us to develop and maintain our original infrastructure.

Right now, we are using Sage100 which is an ERP system that they offer. Their team provides the application updates and instructions, as well as report writing with crystal reports or any specialty reports we want written that aren’t already included in the Sage application.

That service supports our entire operation, so it serves as our point of sale software on top of handling our accounting, financing, and purchasing activities. If we have any problems with the software or the various programs contained within it, we call them and they are able to provide some sort of solution or correction for us to use.

We interface mainly with Mark, but Amy often works with us as well.

I believe the total cost of our work with them has been around $300,000.

Their team predates my time at the company, providing solutions for 20 years since around 2000 and continuing to this day.

As a controller, I handle all of our IT management providers, along with the Amazing solutions Inc team as part of that operation. We have upgraded the system to an incredible extent over the 13 years that I’ve been with the company, and they have worked with us to facilitate that process every step of the way.

Our biggest upgrades usually require us to have all of our custom reports rewritten, and they consistently provide those in a timely and well-written manner. I’ve been in the workplace for close to 30 years now, and they are by far the most responsive team that I’ve ever worked with for anything. Not only do they provide everything you ask for on time, but they ask questions when they need something clarified and ask for feedback if you want anything changed.

How did Amazing Solutions Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Once we set a deadline for an update or upgrade that will impact our reporting, we go over with them all of the reports that need to be rewritten and the trainings that our point of sale or accounting people need to see before the implementation goes live.

By the time anything goes live, they have done everything they need to make sure our operations continue to run smoothly. They make it completely seamless for me to handle because they take care of 100% of the requirements involved and I only manage the interface between him and our company’s deadlines.

They have an incredible ability to understand what the other side of any implementation is going to look like. Their team is able to respond to our customers’ demands and deliver what we need to be in place to continue working for them without us even asking for specific things. They will set aside time to train anyone that is being impacted and give us time to go through our own internal training processes as well.

The only thing I wish they could do is expand their service offerings to more softwares, because I would have them run everything we use if I could. As far as their limitations within their company go, I really can’t think of anything.

Have a checklist of what you want to accomplish. The more thorough that you are on the frontend as far as what your expectations are, the more likely they will be to deliver exactly what you are looking for.

Overall Score They are the best agency I’ve worked with in my career. Overall
    As long as I set up the parameters for the project, they haven’t missed a single deadline.

Accounting Systems for Painting and Roofing Contractor

“If I call, they always respond.”

1995 - Ongoing

Amazing Solutions, Inc. created an accounting system for a painting, roofing, and window contractor. Their work is ongoing with maintenance, adding new functionality, and creating custom reports.

Arthur Levine
Director, Armstrong Installation

Amazing Solutions, Inc.’s services have consistently met the mark for over twenty years. The team is available and responsive around the clock. Customers can expect a capable team that always meets their clients’ needs.

We’re a painting, roofing, and window contractor that’s been in business for over 50 years. We service the entire Bay Area, primarily dealing with spray polyurethane and foam roofs. We’ve probably done 50,000 jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

It was imperative that we had an accounting system that detailed job costs, information, and our budgeting process and pay commissions.

They implemented our system and service it continually. They’re always available to enable new functionality we request.

We work with Mark (President).

How did you come to work with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

They started working with us before I came on board 20 years ago.

They started working with us in 1995, and our work is still ongoing.

We’ve had a successful partnership because they always meet our requirements.

How did Amazing Solutions, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. They’re always on time and always available during weekends and after hours. If I call, they always respond.

They’re able to give us solutions to problems that are not available in the pre-packaged systems. If I need some type of report that’s not available, Mark is able to do coding to get the information I require.

No, not really; I’m happy with them as they are.

Choosing them would be a good decision. Mark is great to deal with.

Overall Score They’ve been terrific to deal with.
    They’ve always been responsive and if something specific is needed they get back to me immediately.
    They’re fair. I don’t have anything to compare them to.
    They’ve done everything I’ve required of them.
    I’d absolutely recommend them.

IT Services for Organic Food Manufacturer and Distributor

“He doesn’t ever respond with no as an answer; something can always be done.”

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Amazing Solutions, Inc. handles IT services for an organic food manufacturer and distributor. They manage and support the partner's ERP systems, handling all updates, maintenance, and solutions to issues.

Ann Moore
CFO, Giusto's Specialty Foods, LLC

The partner is pleased with Amazing Solutions, Inc.'s helpfulness and can-do attitude. Their team meets expectations and implements an effective project management style. Availability, reliability, and persistence are hallmarks of their work. They're responsive and great at problem-solving.

Giusto's Specialty Foods, LLC is a food manufacturer and distributor. We make organic and natural baking ingredients, primarily flour, in the Bay Area. I’m the CFO. We’re a small business so I do quite a bit including IT, payroll, ERP, software management, and coordination.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

Our company had been using Sage ERP MAS 90 for several years with another support individual who became no longer available to us. We had just done a significant update to our computers and server and knew it was time to identify a new support person.

We use MAS 90 as our inventory control, accounts payable, and accounts receivable system. Amazing Solutions, Inc. helps us navigate the software, identifies what we currently have access to, and determines if there are additional modules or add-ons. Then, we review these modules and add-ons to see and test out some of our small-business problems. We tend to not work in the flow that most ERP software is designed for and knew we’d have to bend some things.

We work with Mark (President).

How did you come to work with Amazing Solutions, Inc.?

I was new to the company when they found Amazing Solutions, Inc., but I believe it was through an internet search. At that time, the company didn’t have a lot of alternative vendors set up. They had been using the one support individual since they initially identified and implemented the software, so we were on our own.

We were looking for someone local who could come onsite if needed but was also comfortable working remotely. Mark offered both of those factors. Our team interviewed 3–4 support consultants and Mark just had the right temperament.

We’ve invested over $100,000.

Our ongoing partnership began in January 2012. We work with Mark on a regular basis; if not daily then weekly.

Upon engagement, we realized Amazing Solutions, Inc. was quite familiar with the software we were already using. They were well-versed in it due to other customer experiences. It seemed that anything we saw come up, they had already explored and implemented before. Performance metrics are based on how responsive and helpful Mark is. If I felt we weren’t achieving our customers’ needs — a.k.a. our needs — then we wouldn’t be with him.

Mark’s attitude is that anything we inquire about can be accomplished in some form or fashion; that’s very attractive. He doesn’t ever respond with no as an answer; something can always be done.

How did Amazing Solutions, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is great. Mark handles all our software updates, which happens not as often as it should but that’s our choice. He pushes and encourages us to stay current. Mark is the one who’s pushing and managing the system for us. He’d be far more effective if we were more receptive to it; we’re typically the problem.

Amazing Solutions, Inc.’s availability, reliability, persistence is the most impressive. If I have an issue and the software can’t provide a fix, Mark creates a solution for us and that’s very appealing.

What’s more, he’s available to us pretty much at all times. His level of responsiveness is ridiculous. I can call him at 6 a.m., and he’ll call me back within a few minutes; it’s incredible.

Because they’re a small business and we’re a small business, we’re very compatible.

No, there aren’t any areas for improvement. The shortcomings we experience are typical because of us or are just the limitations of the software. I don’t have any complaints. This is the one area of my business that I feel is very reliable.

Be clear about what you’re looking for. Don’t try to solve the problem on your own or lead them down a particular path. We’ve developed that recipe for success over the eight years. Before, I’d do way too much work trying to decide what the solution was. Had I just given Mark the problem or issue, he would’ve been far freer to create the appropriate solution for us in a more efficient manner. He’s much better at asking questions now to get to the issue.

Mark usually offers a timeline that’s far quicker and more efficient than I’m ready for.
    He’s more than fair.
    There’s great response time, resourcefulness and follow through.
    I’d definitely recommend him to small businesses with needs similar to ours. He’s off the charts.