Outsourced Affiliate Marketing Program Management

AM Navigator provides an array of affiliate marketing services: from full service affiliate program management to co-management, and from program audits to affiliate marketing consulting, and training.

2007
Stafford, VA

Forbes, Hallmark, Skype, FreshBooks, Medifast, Travelex Insurance, Identity Guard, AWeber, Volusion, Epsilon, Evite, David's Cookies, Bare Necessities, Beach Camera, Host1Plus, PinMart, Nectar Sleep, Canvas Champ, Barton Publishing, Stowaway Cosmetics, etc.

Affiliate Landscape Audit for Global Email Marketing Service

“They gave us a wide and deep insight into the market we were trying to investigate.”

AM Navigator conducted a landscape audit of the affiliate marketing space specific to email marketing software and helped identify new opportunities.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Erik Harbison
Former CMO, AWeber

The in-house team used the findings to connect with a third-party network for a specific affiliate marketing program. AM Navigator went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their high level of expertise enabled them to do a thorough work using only general directions.

I'm the former CMO at AWeber, which is an email marketing platform for small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We needed a vendor to conduct a landscape audit of the affiliate marketing space specific to email marketing software.

AM Navigator did a general industry landscape overview for us, looking at the other companies or competitors in the affiliate space. They assessed where our competitors were in the marketing space and where there might be an opportunity for AWeber. That information was also meant to educate and inform us, helping us connect with a third-party network for our specific affiliate marketing program.

I worked directly with Geno (CEO and Founder, AM Navigator).

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

I heard about them by word of mouth. Also, my colleague knew Geno and introduced him to us. It was easy to see their expertise in the affiliate marketing space, so we decided they'd be a great fit for us.

We worked with them for 2–3 months in winter of 2013.

They conducted a very thorough audit using the low level of detail that we had provided. They gave us a wide and deep insight into the market we were trying to investigate. We used that information as a reference guide over the course of two or three years. It also helped us investigate and, eventually, launch the project.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive  and kept us up-to-date with all the milestones. Geno came on-site to present his findings, which was just another powerful move in terms of building the relationship.

They're professional and thorough. They covered a breath of categories and criteria, which made their findindings very valuable.

They run a successful agency and they have a lot of clients, so I want them not to spread themselves too thin and continue to provide great value to their clients.

Have regular communication about the timeline and make sure there are clear and specific milestones from beginning to end.

Affiliate Marketing Programs for Video Editing Platform

“I was extremely satisfied with the level of service.”

2016 - Ongoing

AM Navigator supported the establishment and launch of an affiliate program.

Israel
Affiliate Team Lead, Video Editing Platform

The program launch was seamless, building clarity and mitigating anticipated challenges in advance. AM Navigator’s high-quality, friendly service was marked by responsiveness, problem-solving, and extra effort. Their knowledge of the field created value through introductions and new ideas.

I’m the affiliate team lead for a video editing and creation platform. Users can work with our templates and utilize our content or use their own content and then share the videos through multiple channels.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

I needed help to set up our affiliate program.

AM Navigator provided the guidance and support to set up our affiliate program. They provided a 360-degree view of what the setup process for an affiliate should look like. They also ensured backend support for the launch, including engagement, conversion, and overall management.

I worked with the founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

I’d known them for a number of years and had consulted with the founder/CEO on projects in the past. They were my first choice to support this all-encompassing overview of the affiliate vertical that I’m in now. I knew that they provided setup services as well as maintenance and management. I also knew they’re able to add value through discounts with third-party service providers. Those are things that only AM Navigator can offer.

We started working together in 2016, and it’s ongoing.

The overall value they achieved was ensuring that I was fully prepared for the program launch. They helped me clarify everything, which alleviated my fears and worries and any second guessing I did on certain things. I could foresee problems, but they never happened because we mitigated them ahead of time. As a result, the launch was seamless.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

Their response time was wonderful. They were always friendly and willing to help. They consistently came with answers and were happy to put in the extra work like research in advance of our calls. They came with a full arsenal of info and tools in place ahead of each conversation. I was extremely satisfied with the level of service.

Definitely their knowledge of the field as a whole. They were instrumental in putting me in touch with people in organizations that I’d wanted to reach out to. They made multiple introductions for me over weeks’ time. They helped me to pinpoint the higher-level partnerships that I should be looking at beyond affiliates. They offer fantastic service.

I can't find fault at this stage. If anything, I would love for them to move and be located closer to us.

I was focused on where I wanted them to put the most value. Steer them in the right direction by being clear about your priorities and what you want. Put things in writing in advance.

Also, come prepared for any meeting that you have with them. I did my due diligence in advance of all our phone calls.

Affiliate Marketing Policy Support for Nonprofit

“They went the extra mile in performing this service.”

March 2019

AM Navigator created the terms and compliance agreements that were necessary to launch a nonprofit program.

Kearney, Nebraska
Jessica Madron
Marketing Director, Elevate People

AM Navigator provided top-tier services pro bono. Their forward-thinking team was committed and engaged. They delivered the work in an extremely timely manner.

I’m the marketing director of the nonprofit Elevate People. We sell handcrafted leather goods to create opportunities for men and women living in vulnerable situations around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We needed help drafting an agreement for an affiliate program we were creating with a third-party vendor.

AM Navigators created the terms and compliance agreements for our affiliate program. They compiled this information in a comprehensive sheet.

We engaged with Geno (Owner, AM Navigator).

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

AM Navigator was the only vendor that had a sample sheet available online, which we used as a starting point. When we contacted AM Navigator to express gratitude for the resource, they offered to finish the terms and compliance work at no charge.

AM Navigator performed these services pro bono.

Our work together spanned a few days in March 2019.

AM Navigator’s work was critical to launching the affiliate program on time. We believe that this program will have a significant impact, and now we can be confident that we have the correct framework in place.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

AM Navigator was incredibly responsive and timely, completing the work in just a few days. Their team was forward-thinking and solved problems we were not even aware we had. They continuously looked for more ways to assist us.

They went the extra mile in performing this service. Their timeliness, insight, and attention to detail were amazing. For instance, Geno walked us through the entire process of converting a PDF document to HTML.

No, we were delighted with the work they did.

Come prepared with questions, because AM Navigator will answer them with even more insights than may be expected.

Affiliate Program Audit for Health Supplement Company

"The level of detail they devoted to their comprehensive reports and analysis was valuable."

Feb. 2019

AM Navigator performed an audit of a business’ affiliate program. They presented a comprehensive document with steps for improvement and growth.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Evan
Co-owner, Double Wood Supplements

The audit, though only recently completed, has helped the business save costs and move forward with quality suggestions for improvement. The AM Navigator team was efficient and skilled in completing the project. Their insight and dedication made them a strong partner.

I’m one of the owners of Double Wood Supplements, an e-commerce store selling dietary supplements.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We hired AM Navigator to perform an audit of our affiliate program. We wanted a professional team to provide insight into our strengths and weaknesses.

We gave AM Navigator access to our affiliate accounts so they could look at our program. After an analysis, they presented us with a comprehensive document with in-depth recommendations. They showed us the areas where we could do things better and provided clear instructions for us to follow. After we reviewed the information they provided, we had a phone call to discuss any questions we had and they explained all the advice they gave us.

Geno (Affiliate Marketing Consultant, AM Navigator) and Mark (Affiliate Manager, AM Navigator) were my only points of contact, and they managed the project.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

I read AM Navigator’s blog in the past, and they came across as experts. We searched online and chose them for our project after reading their content and hearing their advice.

The rate is $1,500 but I received a discount from that price.

The project took about 2 weeks.

Since we just wrapped up the project, it’s too early to see real results yet. However, working with AM Navigator has saved us money already, and we now have quality, substantial steps to move forward with.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well throughout the project. Considering how comprehensive the work AM Navigator produced for us, they did the project quickly and efficiently. We were always able to contact Geno and Mark when we needed to.

The level of detail they devoted to their comprehensive reports and analysis was valuable. They went beyond my expectations.

There is nothing I can think of for them to improve their process. They provided some of the best services I’ve received from any vendor.

Enter the project with clear expectations and let them know what you’re looking for. They do everything right and customers will be happy with the results.

Outsourced Affiliate Marketing for Health Supplements Company

“They took the time to understand our industry and find customized solutions for our company.”

May 2018

AM Navigator consulted on an affiliate program, providing insight on how to grow and improve the program. They highlighted what was working well and what needed to change, such as email strategies.

Houston, Texas
Affiliate Program Specialist, Health Supplements Company

They’re extremely responsive and are pioneers in their field. The work was high quality and provided insights into the industry that wouldn’t have been possible without them. Beyond just making money, they were dedicated to the success of the project.

I’m the affiliate program specialist for a health supplements company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We wanted someone to look over our affiliate program and tell us how we could grow it.

They put together a slideshow presentation that explained different services and software we could implement to improve our affiliate program. We asked follow-up questions, and they provided further answers. The presentation served as an audit of our program and highlighted how we could make improvements.

We had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

They have an impressive reputation as pioneers in the field, so it was an easy decision to work with them.

We worked together in May 2018.

They showed us where we were lacking, how to improve our landing page, and how to increase outreach through email strategies. A lot of their information was incredibly useful and helped us break out of a stagnant state we’d been in.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

Their response time is amazing. I never had to wait long for emails. We talked with our main point of contact a couple times during the month.

They took the time to understand our industry and find customized solutions for our company. They were committed to our success and weren’t just looking to make money.

Listen to their advice and put in the work to follow it.

Overall Score They have excellent communication.
    They have a quick response time, but we did have to reschedule once.
    You can’t put a dollar amount on their insights, but I don’t have much to compare it to.
    The information they provided was helpful.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Affiliate Marketing for Sleep Wellness Company

“They’re always very mindful of what we’re doing and make sure their work makes sense in the context of our company.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

AM Navigator provided tools to grow the marketing efforts of a sleep wellness company. Leveraging their management and network experience, they established a more cohesive affiliate model.

Alberta, Canada
Owner, Sleep Wellness Company

The program has grown quickly thanks to their connections and recruitment capabilities. Very responsive at timely, they answer questions promptly and meet or exceed deadlines. They listen and ensure their efforts provide value.

Our company focuses on sleep wellness. I am the CEO and founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We wanted to grow our affiliated management resources beyond what we were capable of internally. We wanted a full-service organization that could take our program to the next level.

They added to our capabilities. We worked with them to complement our internal team’s digital, email, and social media content marketing. We were working with some other agencies for SEO, AdWords, and other paid search programming. They’re really knowledgeable and helped us build a much more cohesive affiliate model.

We work with Geno (Founder and CEO, AM Navigator) and Rick (Affiliate Manager, AM Navigator), who is our account manager. Both are very experienced in affiliate marketing and the sleep marketplace, which is advantageous to us.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

We attend conferences and do online research to stay abreast of the affiliate marketing world. We had a list of about a dozen candidates and we interviewed at least six. It took us several months to get through the process, but ultimately decided AM Navigator was the right partner for us.

We officially engaged them in October 2017 and are still working with them.

Our overall experience has been very positive. They have a great deal of experience, especially in our marketplace. That’s allowed us to grow the program quickly and recruit new affiliates. They’re easy to work with, responsive, and professional. They have all the tools and resources we need for compliance and management. We’re able to manage our affiliates more consistently and efficiently, which gives us a solid foundation.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. We usually hear back from them within a day, and sometimes within minutes. They’ve met or exceeded any deadline they’ve set. We’re in really good hands.

They’re very good listeners and want to deliver value to the relationship. They’re always looking inwards and working to improve. They work with us to grow our program in ways that are complementary to our business. They’re always very mindful of what we’re doing and make sure their work makes sense in the context of our company. I really appreciate their approach.

Not at this time. We’re in a really good swing with this program.

It’s important to find an affiliate marketer who understands your space and has existing relationships in it. If they can bring a deep knowledge of your market and the tools to implement your program, they’ll be incredibly valuable. They will be able to leverage their network connections to help you jumpstart your project.

Affiliate Marketing for Mattress Company

"We couldn’t be more impressed."

Jan 2017 - Ongoing

AM Navigator set up an affiliate marketing system for a memory foam mattress company in order to market a new brand and increase overall sales.

Cofounder, Mattress Company

The affiliate program has been a massive success; the mattress company is among the top three programs on the entire affiliate network.  Affiliate marketing has accounted for one out of every six purchases for the client. They are extremely pleased and continue to work with AM Navigator.

I am a cofounder of a memory foam mattress company. I lead it with my partner co-founders and handle an array of marketing and operations-related tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

We partnered with AM Navigator to help us build an affiliate marketing program.

The program needed to be built from the ground up, with the purpose of enlisting influencers in the space to market our new brand and product on a performance basis (i.e. being paid a commission for every sale referred).

How did you come to work with them?

It was through due diligence and an extensive in-person interview with Geno [Founder and CEO, AM Navigator]. Our strategy has always been to find a partner with the best talent in their respective area and empower them with the resources they need to maximize shared efforts. In our research, it became evident that Geno and his team were the best in the affiliate marketing space.

We started working with AM Navigator in January 2017, adding an exclusivity element to our relationship a few months in. We still actively work with them and look forward to reaching new heights.

It took them less than a month to fully set up and launch our affiliate program on an affiliate network.

Just a few weeks after launch, we were one of the top 100 affiliate programs on the network, and a couple months later, we were in the top 50, among the leading 1% of affiliate programs on this network. In addition to growth in other channels, the rocket ride in affiliate-referred sales briefly knocked us into a state of backorder.

Today, we’re among the top three programs on the network, a status achieved by less than 0.07% of affiliate marketing programs. Our program’s EPC (affiliate earnings per 100 clicks) is the highest of the three.

We estimate that, directly or indirectly, our full affiliate program accounts for about 1 in 6 purchases now, and we're soon to serve our 50,000th customer after operating for just 1 year.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We couldn’t be more impressed. They're always professional, hardworking, innovative, and most importantly, constantly driving not only brand recognition but also real incremental revenue for our business. We're happy with their performance.

Three things: their response rate (work day or not, seldom do we have to wait longer than an hour to hear their feedback/solution), flexibility (we've changed several processes on the go, and they've always been accommodating), and toolset (specifically, their tools for affiliate discovery and compliance policing).

To make the most of their efforts, be an active participant in your affiliate program. They can be a great extension of your marketing team, but unless you equip them with the internal data to help them succeed, your own journey to success may take longer. It is critically important to deploy resources (time, talent, money) to initiatives. In this case, we wanted to equip AM Navigator with every resource possible, which they expertly focused to grow a stellar program.

We’ve already recommended them to a dozen other companies.

Affiliate Marketing for Personalized Prints Company

"AM Navigator has in-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing."

June 2015 - Aug. 2017

AM Navigator provided affiliate marketing for a personalized home decor and design distributor. Competition in this industry recently expanded, so they contracted AM Navigator to increase revenue.

Atlanta, Georgia
CEO, Personalized Prints Company

AM Navigator hit most of the marketing goals that were initially set. The expertise in their field is second to none. AM Navigator was quick to respond to issues the client brought up, and provided valuable insight into the current marketing efforts.

We are a personalized home décor provider. We offer a range of customizations to people looking for wall decors, from canvas to metal and acrylic prints. I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

There is a lot of competition in our industry, and we were being outperformed by a number of companies through affiliate marketing. This was a challenge we were looking to resolve, and we started working with AM Navigator.

When we started the project, we were just beginning to test the waters, to see how much potential there was for our business. As we continued the work with AM Navigator, and the months progressed, we started to see revenue coming in, so we started putting down monthly and quarterly goals.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

They came through a reference from a company I know. We had spoken with two candidates in total. The initial reference for AM Navigator was from a trusted source, which made them stand out, but the initial conversation with Geno Prussakov confirmed that he had in-depth knowledge and understanding of how affiliate marketing worked. I had a certain vision for developing the affiliate channel, and, after the call with him, Geno was successful in understanding what I was trying to do. It tilted the scale in their favor, and we started working with them.

We were billed for the monthly services we were utilizing. Over a period of time, we spent around $25,000 to $30,000.

We terminated the contract last week.

Most of the goals we set were successfully reached.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give them an 8.5/10. Geno provided responsive communication, and was more or less timely, unless he was travelling.

One thing which stood out with Geno was his understanding of the sales channel segment he’s working on, and ability to provide input on the project. AM Navigator has in-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing.

Things were always complete at the schedule date
    We had a fixed budget and they stayed within it.
    Mostly good quality recruitment and communication.

Affiliate Marketing for Online Tire Marketplace

"The services that we received could have been double the cost in terms of how we value them."

2016 - Ongoing

AM Navigator conducts program analysis and best-practice implementation for an affiliate marketing program, identifying new avenues for business growth and brand visibility.

Bellevue, Washington
Trevor Schain
Sr. Marketing Manager, TireBuyer

Since joining the team, AM Navigator has successfully pinpointed extensive sales opportunities and facilitated increasing ROI from the program. Their industry knowledge, timely deliverables, and consistent professional demeanor have earned perfect feedback.

TireBuyer is the e-commerce arm of American Tire Distributors, and we are the merchant that goes directly to the consumer and sends business to the brick and mortar stores that work with our parent company. We sell automotive, trailer, and lawn tires, as well as accessories like snow chains.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

The affiliate channel for TireBuyer has become a large portion of our business. We were looking to optimize things over the course of several years of managing a program and growing it. So, we wanted AM Navigator to take a deeper look at the way that our program operates and potentially discover any sort of opportunities and low-hanging fruit that other programs are doing outside of our visibility.

We’ve been managing our affiliate program for about 6 or 7 years. We’ve been growing rapidly over the last several years, so we wanted to hire somebody with decades of experience across different industries as well as insight into not only the industry itself but also its affiliate programs for other merchants. We wanted that company to take all of that knowledge and determine whether our program was missing anything so that we’d be able to implement the best practices that other affiliate programs are doing.

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

I’ve known Geno, their owner, for several years. Working with somebody who has literally written the book on affiliate program management gives me confidence in his experience as well as his trust and willingness to go above and beyond. I also trust his thoroughness in figuring out how far his team needs to dig or how much time they’re willing to invest until we find something, whatever it might be. I know Geno and his team would go the extra mile.

How much have you invested with AM Navigator?

I don't remember if I asked for this or not, but AM Navigator provided several tiers of pricing, which I loved.  I think that our comprehensive dive into our affiliated program, with a full-range of depth analysis, cost us about $6,000 or $8,000. The services that we received could have been double in terms of how we value them. I think about what we pay for consulting, tools, or whatever it might be in terms of the value that we get out of that investment yielding greater than average returns for our other marketing channels, tools, or platforms. Then, ultimately, we’ll invest in whatever tool or service to the point where the diminishing return eventually hits below average.

At the moment, we’re not using AM Navigator, but when we have additional needs, we will be using them without considering other companies. My current company started working them in early 2016. If I have general questions, I’ll reach out to Geno, and he’ll get back to me. I’ve been doing that for years. All of the guys at AM Navigator are willing to help us, even if we aren’t paying for that tidbit of information.

In terms of return on investment, it was worthwhile for the affiliate program. For all of the tactics that we implemented where there was actually a monetary value that we could measure, there was no question of whether the cost of the consulting was worth it. We would pay significantly more for those services based on the returns. For the intangible, tactical executions, our gut feeling was that every recommendation that we implemented was a home run and totally worth the amount of time, energy, and resources that went into either changing, improving, or implementing something new. It was a no-brainer.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

They were ready before the vast majority of the deliverable dates they’d originally committed to; they typically were waiting on me. I was pleased with how well they managed the project, deadlines, and timeframe.

What did you find most impressive about AM Navigator?

First off, the guys at AM Navigator are some of the best people I've worked with in the marketing industry and certainly within the affiliate industry, which can sometimes have more questionable players. Also, the presentation that they provided as well as the reporting documents and recommendations were so well done; it was the sort of presentation that you could put your logo over and give to your executives for a stamp of approval. It was really impressive.

The guys over there are so knowledgeable that they didn't require a tremendous amount of input from me to do their investigations and understand our industry, our business model, our competitors, and the competitive advantages that we have and should be showcasing to our publishers for retention or new publisher sign-ups. We didn’t have to spend more time getting them up to speed. They put in the research, the consulting, the recommendations, and the presentations, and they did a wonderful job themselves. I was so delighted by everything that they looked into as well as the deep dive that they did into our competitor’s programs. They gave us great recommendations for this specific area of opportunity. They also provided a handful of software items, tools, or directory sources that might have fallen outside of their realm as a means of doing whatever they recommended. That was really helpful.

Are there any areas AM Navigator could improve?

That’s kind of a tough one. I can't think of anything they could improve in particular.

I'd give them a 5 across the board.

Affiliate Marketing for Travel Insurance Agency

"AM Navigator is constantly bringing me new partnership ideas."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

AM Navigator offers expert strategies for increasing direct consumer customer interest, boosting affiliate activity, and attracting new partners through incentives and newsletters.

Omaha, Nebraska
Brad Streff
e-Commerce Manager, Travelex Insurance Services

Since AM Navigator joined the team, affiliate numbers and sales have risen quickly, indicating the program’s successful traction. All marketing efforts have taken on a much more professional vibe, thanks to AM Navigator’s resourcefulness, creativity, and proactive communication.

Travelex Insurance Services provides travel insurance. We have partner travel agents who come to our site and book travel insurance for their clients as well as direct consumers purchasing travel insurance for themselves. My role is that of e-commerce manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with AM Navigator?

AM Navigator has been helping us with the other side of our business, namely growing direct consumer customers, people who book travel insurance without the assistance of an agent.

AM Navigator has become the manager of our affiliate program, helping us grow our direct consumers

How did you come to work with AM Navigator?

We were very unhappy with our previous affiliate manager, so I started looking. I had read Geno Prussakov’s [Founder, AM Navigator] book, An Hour a Day Affiliate Program Management, and found it to be very insightful, so I reached out to AM Navigator.

How much have you invested with AM Navigator?

We pay a flat fee of $1,500, which combines with a performance-based incentive. AM Navigator can earn well above this, depending on how well our program does in a given month.

Our first month working with AM Navigator was September of 2016. I originally reached out to them a few months prior to that and was hoping to get started sooner. As a travel insurance company, there are many compliance elements we need to deal with, and there are multiple layers for approving such a contract. The collaboration is ongoing.

As soon as we switched to AM Navigator from our previous affiliate manager, the professionalism level became second to none. There is actually a strategy to our newsletters now, and AM Navigator has cleaned them up, removing the affiliates that weren’t actively contributing. They’ve helped attract more active affiliates by offering them a performance incentive for the first sale and other things of that nature. We’ve started to see sales from affiliates that were already signed up but hadn’t been participating. AM Navigator has also done a good job of attracting new ones.

We’ve seen an increase in traffic and sales through our affiliate program. The quality of affiliates being brought in is much higher as well.

How did AM Navigator perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a scheduled biweekly newsletter. On each one, we feature a new product that we recommend that affiliates promote. My manager is great at reaching out to us beforehand and offers his suggestions of what he’d like to feature. I’m able to provide feedback on other products I want to focus on or on changes I want to make to the copy. He gives me plenty of time to review this, as well as the overall newsletter.

One of the main things we wanted AM Navigator to tackle was to activate the affiliates already on our list. They’ve done a great job of documenting monthly communications with them. A second big item was bringing more affiliates onboard, which was also documented in detail. I can track that AM Navigator is doing what we set them out to do.

What did you find most impressive about AM Navigator?

Beyond their professionalism, the next biggest thing is being proactive. AM Navigator is constantly bringing me new partnership ideas. Even if the affiliate program isn’t necessarily the best route for a partnership, if they see someone as being a good fit outside of that, they will bring it to me.

Are there any areas AM Navigator could improve?

Since we started working with AM Navigator in September, it’s been a great partnership.