Smart IT solutions for your business

AlvariumSoft is a custom software development operation that is located in Ukraine. We help businesses worldwide building web & mobile applications that produce profits

Our main goal is to provide your business or a startup idea with a smart and flexible technical solution that will fully cover your business needs. Utilizing modern approaches, we formed a flexible workflow that enables a client and us to work smoothly and deliver a project on time.

We do provide a full software development cycle:

• starting from Business Analysis stage (where we help a client to define business, technical requirements and project scope);
  • UX prototyping and UI design (to get a client feeling the future product looks exactly as he expecting);
  • Front-end codding with lots of versatile visual effects;
  • Back-end codding with a possibility to implement any level of tech requirements;
  • Quality Assurance stage to make a strong and bugs-free product;
  • Product migration and maintenance services.

Don't think too much. Reach us and get a free quotation right now.

2018
Kharkiv, Ukraine

Web Development for Bank

"Excellent communication, following all commitments."

May - Sept. 2020

In order for a bank to deliver a multi-language survey, it needed a custom design website with all new content. They hired AlvariumSoft to provide the skills to complete the project.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Oleksii Yurchenko
Senior Consultant, Bank

The company appreciated that the team was able to provide all the necessary deliverables on time and of good quality. The company didn't experience any issues with the team in terms of communication and even rate their performance as nearly perfect.

I work as an eProcurement/Business processes Consultant for a Bank. My role is leading various projects regarding the digital transformation of government entities or SME support.

For what projects/services did your company hire AlvariumSoft, and what were your goals?

The goal was to deliver a multi-language survey regarding business restructuring via a custom design website with a substantial amount of different content. The solution should collect and process survey data transforming it into KPIs.

The next part of the project is dedicated to the online delivery of reports produced based on collected data.

How did you select AlvariumSoft and what were the deciding factors?

We selected a set of relevant companies by web search. Then we contacted companies who provided decent reports for our emails regarding several projects. Out of these companies we selected AlvariumSoft due to fast demonstration of skills and communication capacities.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The scope of work shortly consisted of:

• online survey implementation
  • multilanguage, complex logic, customization of content
  • website to deliver survey and collect user responses
  • content pages of different types
  • blog and news functionality
  • user-friendly cms
  • support with technical questions (hosting, emails, etc)

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Usually, 4 persons- CEO to discuss high-level details, two project managers to support the development of different stages, tech-lead to discuss technical questions and possible issues

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The deliverables produced were of very high quality, timely delivered and now they are collecting a lot of positive feedback from users (respondents and project team)

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Since I am a certified PM (PRINCE 2) I can rate the PM style as near to perfect. The team was always available for a discussion and we had no issues with switching to tools used in EBRD projects (Huddle, WhatsApp, Breeze, etc)

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

From vast experience, I can say that timely delivery of proper quality even in an extremely aggressive environment which we have is a very rare and valuable thing.

Excellent communication, following all commitments.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Since we selected AlvariumSoft as a long-time partner for future projects we have already discussed with their team, which skills they need to improve or develop to embrace more complicated projects.

However, this project had issues on our side rather than on developers, and developers managed to save the project allowing it to be launched in time when from my point of view it looked almost unfeasible due to a huge last-minute change in requirements on our side.

Overall Score Quite obvious following my review))
    No issues
    Not sure that evaluating the cost is a proper thing to do, but it was following all agreements reached before start.
    The project was delivered in time following all requirements
    In case, I see possibilities to give AlvariumSoft interesting project, I'll put some efforts on it.

Web Dev & Content Creation for Educational Platform

"The team was very passionate about the whole project."

July - Dec. 2019

AlvariumSoft updated a website by rebuilding the backend, fixing bugs, and improving its speed. The team also led content creation efforts, producing videos and revamping other educational materials.

Stuttgart, Germany
Johannes Klemeyer
CEO, crossculture2go GmbH

Working in collaboration with the internal team, AlvariumSoft successfully launched the new website which featured updated content. Their efficient workflow and strong communication skills allowed the process to go smoothly. Customers can expect an adept partner who's committed to achieving goals.

I'm the founder & CEO of crossculture2go educational platform. We developed a marketplace for videos, eLearning courses and live coaching sessions on business cultures around the world.

Our mission is to make cross-cultural support accessible, affordable, and convenient – so that anyone who is dealing with a challenging international business situation can get instant support – anytime, anywhere.

For what projects/services did your company hire AlvariumSoft?

Crossculture2go needed services for content creation and support for the website. There was a need to redevelop education videos, work with recording/editing materials, texts and education processes that were developed and integrated into videos to bring the results for people who would be going to use it to visit foreign countries with intentions to work there, build a business, etc.

For the website where all the content was to be published, we needed support from the web development side. After a thorough research process I chose Alvariumsoft to execute the required work. These guys demonstrated a high-level of experience and interest from the beginning.

My goals were to update and refresh the project and all the existing content. That meant that there was a general need to reproduce existing videos and material.

On the other hand, there was the need to support and rebuild the backend of the website – e.g. fixing bugs, adding new functionalities and improving the website speed. The basic challenge was to rebuild the project as quickly as possible while continuing to work with my customers.

After reviewing a lot of companies, I chose two candidates to move on to make the final decision. Among them was AlvariumSoft. Having made technical calls with them I figured out that AlvariumSoft had more expertise than the other vendor.

Besides, they sent me a short video that they had produced during a trial period and the quality as well as the look and feel met our expectations to 100%. That’s why I made the decision to continue working with AlvariumSoft.

crossculture2go is a one-stop marketplace where people can get 24/7 support in living abroad and doing business with other cultures. It helps people in a direct and easily accessible way to deal with international situations, e.g. sales, negotiations, living abroad as an expatriate, travelling as a business traveller etc. Users can purchase, videos, courses or talk to coaches live on the platform.

We worked with a content creator, project manager, and backend engineer

We’ve successfully launched our updated website https://crossculture2go.com/. We are currently negotiating to get investments in order to realize the next step of development and marketing.

AlvariumSoft suggested working by their internal plan to make the work process going as smoothly and effectively as possible. One of our employees was in constant contact with Alvariumsoft and took care of content review & approval.

This person set the tasks via Trello and AlvariumSoft then worked on them. As to the development side, I showed our challenges and bugs that needed to be fixed to the respective project manager of Alvariumsoft. After discussing the best fitting strategy he managed the developer directly. Generally, I loved their uncomplicated and competent way of communication.

The team was very passionate about the whole project and they weren't afraid to recommend new approaches to get a maximum result for me as their client.

I especially liked the fact that they always kept in mind what was best for me even though that sometimes meant additional work from their side (without exceeding the negotiated budget). They definitely realize the business value of their clients and do their best to optimize it.

Since I would like to work with them even closer it would be great if they opened up an operational office in Germany. I’m convinced that there are many companies in Germany that could profit from the great expertise and work Alvariumsoft delivers.

Overall Score Outstanding work!
    Always on time, easy to communicate with, very flexible
    Totally reasonable
    Great expertise and great guys to work with.
    Very likely