System Integrator and Cloud Computing
Altoros is an international IT services company that helps organizations to increase operational efficiency and accelerate the delivery of innovative products by shortening time to market. Relying on the power of cloud automation, microservices, blockchain, AI, and industry knowledge, our customers are able to get sustainable competitive advantage.
What we do
Our services range from assistance with selecting the most optimal technology stack and training, to developing complex solutions, to integration and migration of legacy systems.
Altoros provides methodology, training, technology building blocks, and deep industry knowledge in telecom, logistics / transportation, healthcare, retail / e-commerce, and energy / utilities.
Main areas of expertise
- Cloud-native development (microservices, containers, Platform as a Service)
- Integration and legacy systems modernization
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Robotic process automation
- Blockchain solutions for startups and enterprises
300+ professionals work at Altoros:
- 91.5% are senior- and mid-level engineers.
- 30% are focused on R&D activities.
Among the customers of Altoros are large enterprises, as well as independent software vendors and startups:
- DENSO, Allstate, Siemens, Huawei, Toyota, Samsung, Hitachi, MittMedia
- Canonical, Couchbase, RightScale, MongoDB, NuoDB, NPM
- CredSimple, Dealflo, ShoeDazzle, Mom Trusted, Likefolio
Headquarters: Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, California)
Offices: Finland and Norway
Development centers: US, Argentina, and Belarus