Providing you with a platform to reach new heights

Our services and expertise can be summed-up with one word – “custom.”

Meeting client’s specific goals and requests through innovative, custom solutions is our goal. We can provide expert guidance, suggestions and fresh ideas to help any business accomplish their goals.

2000
Kyiv, Ukraine
  • Kurenivskiy lane
    Kyiv
    Ukraine

Ambassador Fresh Image

Ambassador Fresh

An online store selling coffee, based on Magento 2.

Chorna Karta Image

Chorna Karta

Corporate website developed on CMS WordPress.

Airlife Image

Airlife

Corporate website for Airlife travel agency, Wordpress.

Airlife Club Image

Airlife Club

Corporate website for a travel provider. WordPress.

TravelPort Image

TravelPort

Corporate WordPress template for a travelling eCommerce solution.

Barrister Group Image

Barrister Group

Logo and Corporate Identity design for a law firm.

Barristers Group Image

Barristers Group

A law firm website developed using WordPress template.

'Market' gas station network Image

'Market' gas station network

Corporate website for a gas station network, developed on CMS Joomla!

'Universalna' Insurance Company Image

'Universalna' Insurance Company

Insurance Company website.

Curzon Energy Image

Curzon Energy

A simple website for a petroleum company.

Curzon Energy Image

Curzon Energy

Logo design for a petroleum company.

Kryazh & Kusto Image

Kryazh & Kusto

Corporate website for an agro-industrial holding.

Cosanet Hosting company Image

Cosanet Hosting company

Logo design for a french hosting company.

Clear Water Image

Clear Water

Website for a drinking water delivery company.

Ezubi Image

Ezubi

Logo design for an internet data storage service.

Pani Apteka Image

Pani Apteka

Pharmacy online store development.

Argo Image

Argo

Corporate website of a store network.

Peak Performance Image

Peak Performance

Logo design for a shoe store.

Arzinger Image

Arzinger

Website development for a law firm.

Shapes Image

Shapes

Fitness center logo design.

Alpiisky Image

Alpiisky

Promo website for an elite residential complex.

Satellites 01 Image

Satellites 01

Presentation of a British band album.

Mr. Maccherone Image

Mr. Maccherone

Logo design for an Italian restaurant.

Multiple Developments for Web Design Firm

" I know that whatever we come up with in our collaboration meeting with our customer is going to get done."

2004 - Ongoing

Altima Web Systems developed open-source PHP web solutions within a long-term partnership. They worked primarily with WordPress, along with Drupal and Joomla.

Omaha, Nebraska
Jonathan Patton
CEO, JM Web Designs

They’ve demonstrated their reliability throughout the commitment and fostered customer confidence with their insightful and thorough project strategies. Altima Web Systems is an effective communicator and they’re dedicated to quality solutions.

I’m the CEO and sole owner of JM Web Designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Altima Web Systems?

They reached out to me to help with web development.

They've really helped us with web development, including coding, programming, and even in-depth strategy and project management for very large and complex projects.

The majority of the work that we've done with them has all been through open source PHP, utilizing my databases. We’ve done a whole plethora of different types of projects, including custom-built backends in PHP, WordPress projects, Joomla and Drupal projects, and more. However, our main focus has been WordPress.

I employ two of their resources full-time as coders and programmers. Vadim (CEO, Altima Web Systems) will work and assist me with project management. We also utilize German (Designer). On average, we're working with between four to six staff members within any given month.

How did you come to work with Altima Web Systems?

Over 15 years, when my business was still getting off the ground, I was contacted by one of the owners of Altima Web Systems. They sought me out and said they were looking to expand more into the US market, and they’d be interested in showing me what they could do to help. I've had other companies contact me in a very similar way, but I remember the way he contacted me was a little different. It was a little more unique, very personable, and I could really understand them. His works really sold me, so we did a little work together, and we’ve been working together ever since.

We’ve spent over $2 million in total.

We’ve been working together since 2004 and the relationship is ongoing.

I am still heavily involved in the business development and the sales of our company, and it’s nice to have a reliable team behind me. I know that whatever we come up with in our collaboration meeting with our customer is going to get done. Having team members that have been with me for 15 years, for example, is remarkable. That's kind of unheard of when dealing with tech agencies­–you expect to lose employees pretty regularly. Having that reliability and the confidence to be able to go out there and sell high-quality websites and marketing services have been important.

How did Altima Web Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

They speak amazing English compared to me trying to speak Ukrainian or Russian. I have no complaints whatsoever. We’ve got to take our time and repeat ourselves a few times to really make sure we're on the same page and saying the same thing.

The only thing we've used for ticketing is Redmine. That's how we've always posted and uploaded documents and kept track of project communication and so forth between our company and their development team.

Their vision and management stand out, along with their ability to develop and clearly define how a project is going to work and then bring it to fruition. I think that takes special talents and individuals and I believe the team that we've been working with possesses all of that.

No. I wish they were local, but I can't do any about that.

News Platform Dev for Nonprofit

"Their speed and quality are great! Big thanks to the team!"

July - Oct. 2019

Altima Web Systems designed and developed a website, fixed bugs, and provided stakeholders with a tutorial.

Berlin, Germany
Hanna Slobodyanyuk-Montavon
Head of Board, IWEK e.V.

All tasks were successfully completed by the deadline. Stakeholder report it is highly accessible and loads quickly. Altima Web Systems' communication method was open and easy to understand.

We are an NGO initiated in 2015 and focusing on promotion of Ukrainian culture in Germany.

For what projects/services did your company hire Altima Web Systems?

Development of the new website for our platform that collects and provides information on Ukrainian events, initiatives, books and persons in Germany. Arround 60 postings per month.

Create a webpage that can be easily used by anyone to publish their event and would be comfortable for users to get needed information: were and when smth Ukrainian is happening in less than few seconds.

First we have asked for references from our contacts that work in this industry and then asked the recommended companies for the commercial offer. We were selecting out of 5 offers. Altima made the best one in terms of time, money and quality.

Collected our wishes and preferences, helped to prepare the TOR, created a layout of the webpage, made minor amendments (they understood our needs very quickly), developed the webpage and provided us with the tutorial on how to use it, helped to fix some minor bugs once we started testing the webpage online. Everything was done in accordance with the agreed deadline.

There was the team leader, the designer and the web developer.

Not yet. We have launched it less than a month ago. But we can already say for sure that it is very easy to use the webpage for us (that are daily publishing new content). Everything works very clear and fast.

Its all about communication and it was transparent and clear.

Their speed and quality are great! Big thanks to the team!

So far no. Maybe later the website will need more categories or information. But right now everything is perfect and running smoothly.