Providing you with a platform to reach new heights

Our services and expertise can be summed-up with one word – “custom.”

Meeting client’s specific goals and requests through innovative, custom solutions is our goal. We can provide expert guidance, suggestions and fresh ideas to help any business accomplish their goals.

2000
Kyiv, Ukraine
  • Kurenivskiy lane
    Kyiv
    Ukraine

Hotel DiAnna Image

Hotel DiAnna

Website for a modern hotel and medical center DiAnna.

Ambassador Fresh Image

Ambassador Fresh

An online store selling coffee, based on Magento 2.

Chorna Karta Image

Chorna Karta

Corporate website developed on CMS WordPress.

Airlife Image

Airlife

Corporate website for Airlife travel agency, Wordpress.

Airlife Club Image

Airlife Club

Corporate website for a travel provider. WordPress.

TravelPort Image

TravelPort

Corporate WordPress template for a travelling eCommerce solution.

Barrister Group Image

Barrister Group

Logo and Corporate Identity design for a law firm.

Barristers Group Image

Barristers Group

A law firm website developed using WordPress template.

'Market' gas station network Image

'Market' gas station network

Corporate website for a gas station network, developed on CMS Joomla!

'Universalna' Insurance Company Image

'Universalna' Insurance Company

Insurance Company website.

Curzon Energy Image

Curzon Energy

A simple website for a petroleum company.

Curzon Energy Image

Curzon Energy

Logo design for a petroleum company.

Kryazh & Kusto Image

Kryazh & Kusto

Corporate website for an agro-industrial holding.

Cosanet Hosting company Image

Cosanet Hosting company

Logo design for a french hosting company.

Clear Water Image

Clear Water

Website for a drinking water delivery company.

Ezubi Image

Ezubi

Logo design for an internet data storage service.

Pani Apteka Image

Pani Apteka

Pharmacy online store development.

Argo Image

Argo

Corporate website of a store network.

Peak Performance Image

Peak Performance

Logo design for a shoe store.

Arzinger Image

Arzinger

Website development for a law firm.

Shapes Image

Shapes

Fitness center logo design.

Alpiisky Image

Alpiisky

Promo website for an elite residential complex.

Satellites 01 Image

Satellites 01

Presentation of a British band album.

Mr. Maccherone Image

Mr. Maccherone

Logo design for an Italian restaurant.

E-Commerce Dev & UI/UX Design for E-Commerce Consultancy

"The platforms are complex, but their team is qualified enough to get the job done."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

To assist with client projects, Altima Web Systems was onboarded to provide design and e-commerce development services. The team worked with a variety of technologies for different Magento sites and stores.

Australia
Alexander Levashov
Director, Magenable

No matter the project, the team at Altima Web Systems delivers quality work on time. Their efficient communication style complemented their professional management approach. Customers can expect a trustworthy partner that goes above and beyond.

I’m the director of Magenable, an e-commerce consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Altima Web Systems?

I needed a subcontractor for development and design services.

The team helps us with multiple projects for different clients in the area of web development and design. They perform front- and backend development. I use them to set up to do customizations, development, design, and look and feel.

The frontend developers code the design to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. On the backend, they’ve used PHP. We work primarily with Magento e-commerce systems.

Our engagements differ with them. Sometimes, they create wireframes based on a brief. Other times, we have wireframes delivered to them, and then they work on UX/UI. They’ve developed product pages, checkout systems, shopping carts, store locators, and nontypical checkout flows. Each customer wants a different type of user experience.

Vadim (Executive Director) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Altima Web Systems?

Before I moved to Australia, I worked with Altima Web Systems. It was a natural choice to work with them.

We’ve invested between $100,000–$200,000.

Our engagement with Altima Web Systems started in October 2014.

The platforms are complex, but their team is qualified enough to get the job done. The team delivers good quality on time. Communication is effective.

How did Altima Web Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is good. They report what they’re doing, any issues, and how much time is spent on time. There is some time zone complexity for me since they only have one office in Ukraine.

Our main communication tool is a project management system. We also use email and a chat channel.

I have a level of trust for them. They’ve kept their promises and delivered to our expectations.

I don’t see any particular area that needs to be improved.

They’re on time and within budget 95% of the time.
    Their prices are competitive in the market.

Custom Website Dev for Medical Equipment Distributor

“They provide quality products and they do it quick.”

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

Altima Web Systems handles custom software development services for a medical equipment distributor. They built a CMS that features a catalog and client integration function.

Ukraine
Director of Digital Business, Medical Equipment Company

The management system has been successful, and Altima Web Systems implemented constructive feedback. Their team is responsive and consistent in their communication efforts. They follow through and deliver on accountability. Commitment and high-quality results are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the director of digital business for a medical equipment distributor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Altima Web Systems?

We needed some custom development for a website that’d include a catalog of our products.

Altima Web Systems created our corporate website with product catalog and a custom-built CMS. The development was done in PHP, and now they provide support and maintenance services.

I communicate with a project manager who managed developers.

How did you come to work with Altima Web Systems?

They were hired before I joined the company. To the best of my understanding, they were selected because they provided the best solution for us.

We’ve invested approximately $25,000. That’s a rough estimate that includes the initial development work. Since I’ve been working with them, the spend has been between $10,000–$15,000.

Our companies began working together in December 2013, and the engagement is ongoing.

The CMS has been about 90% successful; Altima Web Systems has done a very good job. In the beginning, our company lacked the in-house resources to give enough technical feedback, but once the issues on our side were solved everything runs great.

How did Altima Web Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

Altima Web Systems is fast and consistent with communication. They do what they said they will. We communicated via email, which was sufficient.

They provide quality products and they do it quick. Their company provides a great support to the custom solution they’ve created.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Make sure to choose the right platforms as well as technology that will last long-term.

Multiple Developments for Web Design Firm

" I know that whatever we come up with in our collaboration meeting with our customer is going to get done."

2004 - Ongoing

Altima Web Systems developed open-source PHP web solutions within a long-term partnership. They worked primarily with WordPress, along with Drupal and Joomla.

Omaha, Nebraska
Jonathan Patton
CEO, JM Web Designs

They’ve demonstrated their reliability throughout the commitment and fostered customer confidence with their insightful and thorough project strategies. Altima Web Systems is an effective communicator and they’re dedicated to quality solutions.

I’m the CEO and sole owner of JM Web Designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Altima Web Systems?

They reached out to me to help with web development.

They've really helped us with web development, including coding, programming, and even in-depth strategy and project management for very large and complex projects.

The majority of the work that we've done with them has all been through open source PHP, utilizing my databases. We’ve done a whole plethora of different types of projects, including custom-built backends in PHP, WordPress projects, Joomla and Drupal projects, and more. However, our main focus has been WordPress.

I employ two of their resources full-time as coders and programmers. Vadim (CEO, Altima Web Systems) will work and assist me with project management. We also utilize German (Designer). On average, we're working with between four to six staff members within any given month.

How did you come to work with Altima Web Systems?

Over 15 years, when my business was still getting off the ground, I was contacted by one of the owners of Altima Web Systems. They sought me out and said they were looking to expand more into the US market, and they’d be interested in showing me what they could do to help. I've had other companies contact me in a very similar way, but I remember the way he contacted me was a little different. It was a little more unique, very personable, and I could really understand them. His works really sold me, so we did a little work together, and we’ve been working together ever since.

We’ve spent over $2 million in total.

We’ve been working together since 2004 and the relationship is ongoing.

I am still heavily involved in the business development and the sales of our company, and it’s nice to have a reliable team behind me. I know that whatever we come up with in our collaboration meeting with our customer is going to get done. Having team members that have been with me for 15 years, for example, is remarkable. That's kind of unheard of when dealing with tech agencies­–you expect to lose employees pretty regularly. Having that reliability and the confidence to be able to go out there and sell high-quality websites and marketing services have been important.

How did Altima Web Systems perform from a project management standpoint?

They speak amazing English compared to me trying to speak Ukrainian or Russian. I have no complaints whatsoever. We’ve got to take our time and repeat ourselves a few times to really make sure we're on the same page and saying the same thing.

The only thing we've used for ticketing is Redmine. That's how we've always posted and uploaded documents and kept track of project communication and so forth between our company and their development team.

Their vision and management stand out, along with their ability to develop and clearly define how a project is going to work and then bring it to fruition. I think that takes special talents and individuals and I believe the team that we've been working with possesses all of that.

No. I wish they were local, but I can't do any about that.

News Platform Dev for Nonprofit

"Their speed and quality are great! Big thanks to the team!"

July - Oct. 2019

Altima Web Systems designed and developed a website, fixed bugs, and provided stakeholders with a tutorial.

Berlin, Germany
Hanna Slobodyanyuk-Montavon
Head of Board, IWEK e.V.

All tasks were successfully completed by the deadline. Stakeholder report it is highly accessible and loads quickly. Altima Web Systems' communication method was open and easy to understand.

We are an NGO initiated in 2015 and focusing on promotion of Ukrainian culture in Germany.

For what projects/services did your company hire Altima Web Systems?

Development of the new website for our platform that collects and provides information on Ukrainian events, initiatives, books and persons in Germany. Arround 60 postings per month.

Create a webpage that can be easily used by anyone to publish their event and would be comfortable for users to get needed information: were and when smth Ukrainian is happening in less than few seconds.

First we have asked for references from our contacts that work in this industry and then asked the recommended companies for the commercial offer. We were selecting out of 5 offers. Altima made the best one in terms of time, money and quality.

Collected our wishes and preferences, helped to prepare the TOR, created a layout of the webpage, made minor amendments (they understood our needs very quickly), developed the webpage and provided us with the tutorial on how to use it, helped to fix some minor bugs once we started testing the webpage online. Everything was done in accordance with the agreed deadline.

There was the team leader, the designer and the web developer.

Not yet. We have launched it less than a month ago. But we can already say for sure that it is very easy to use the webpage for us (that are daily publishing new content). Everything works very clear and fast.

Its all about communication and it was transparent and clear.

Their speed and quality are great! Big thanks to the team!

So far no. Maybe later the website will need more categories or information. But right now everything is perfect and running smoothly.