interactive agency

We are AlterPage - An interactive agency

Our company specializes in creating tailored solutions such as partnership programmes, mobile applications or 3D wizards. We deliver original proprietary solutions for the e-commerce environment through dedicated online stores and e-magazines, created as an answer to the special needs of our clients. We are aware that each project has its own rights and requires special attention.

Understanding the needs

In order to fully understand your needs, for at least a moment we have to become just as you. To achieve this we simply… listen. We want you to tell us about your expectations and aims. We want to get to know your present and potential clients and how you would like to communicate with them. In our work we focus on personal interactions and relations.

Planning

Thanks to a motivated team of professionals, we effectively combine our actions in many dimensions. Thanks to this, we have the possibility of looking at the project from many different angles. During our planning stage we clarify all of the targets as also all of your needs, making sure that all details are being taken care of. Based on the gathered information we create mockups, which present the project’s functionality in a clear way.

Development

It is time for programming! During the development we implement all of the functional objectives of the project (application, portal, website). Login and registration module, automatic invoice issuing on an e-commerce platform, video streaming, development of many language versions of the page we will prepare anything you need.

Eniro, Polish Airlines, Loreal, Schaeffler, Allianz, Agora, Mohito

Kinder Milk Slice - RWD webpage Image

Kinder Milk Slice - RWD webpage

The creation of a website intended for children, the target group of Kinder.

Journey

The project design was based on travelling. It fascinates children, who want to discover everything that’s new.

Become an author

In addition to “virtual sightseeing”, users also had the possibility to propose their own places which they considered to be

attractive.

Problem

The engagement of current Kinder Milk Slice consumers and acquisition of new ones.

Solution

Placement of a QR code on the package that opens the web page after scanning. The page enabled the user to select a province and learn more about its main attractions.

Discovery Channel html 5 banners Image

Discovery Channel html 5 banners

Ad banner for display campaigns. Due to the era of Flash technology coming to an end, we use the latest solutions enabled by HTML5 standards.

Problem

Increasing the audience of programs broadcast by Discovery / attracting users to Analyzeo.com.

Solution

The creation of attractive, animated banners in various sizes.

Eniro - a system for creating "cover photo" image files Image

Eniro - a system for creating "cover photo" image files

The creation of 200,000 cover photos in one size from image files found on the websites of Panorama Firm customers.

Problem

The creation of 200,000 photos with dimensions of 700 x 300 px using image files available on the websites of Panorama Firm customers in 6 months.

Solution

The creation of a wizard for making image files. The wizard has been equipped with a

script that automatically downloads images from the web addresses in the database imported into the application.
3D furinture wizard a tool for creating personalized furniture Image

3D furinture wizard a tool for creating personalized furniture

The wizard was created for an online store involved in the sale of furniture. It allows users to create furniture according to their preferences. They can change, among others, the height, width, color and material of the object.

Problem

Providing customers of the online furniture store with tools enabling them to create special and unique furniture. It is the customer who decides how his or her

bookshelf, cabinet or sofa will look like.

Solution

The creation of an intuitive tool for developing „customized” furniture. After completion of the design process, the application automatically sends the documentation to the manufacturer.

Agora Custom Publishing - a new edition of the website  Image

Agora Custom Publishing - a new edition of the website

Redesigning the website in order to adapt it to existing trends in the scope of UX, IA and UI, RWD.

Problem

The website’s outdated formula. The need to refresh the company’s image.

Solution

Implementation and adaptation to the RWD version (Responsive Web Design) of the Agora Custom Publishing website.

Allianz contest application for Facebook Image

Allianz contest application for Facebook

A contest application prepared for a leading insurance company. It was published on the company’s Facebook fanpage.

Problem

To increase brand awareness among social media users.

Solution

The creation of a contest application in order to engage current fans and gain new ones on the insurance company’s fanpage. The contest prizes included gadgets associated with

the football club that the company sponsors.
Mobile App Image

Mobile App

This mobile application is designed to attract new and engage existing customers, as well as encourage them to use the website and take better care of their cars.

Problem

The tendency among workshop customers to store their car data on mobile devices, as well as adapting the workshop to digitalization trends of the services market.

The creation of a

mobile application allowing to control the provided services. The user has the ability to arrange an appointment, to view the current progress at the car service center, view mobile payments and access to service history, as well as the current technical condition of the car. The application is in continuous contact with the driver and reminds him or her about the need to renew insurance or replace the tires, thus having an effect on safety. It also features an educational interactive course on first aid measures and the ability to report an accident.

UI/IA

Clear graphics and an understandable information architecture cause that use of the application is easy and enjoyable.

Virtual advisor

The user has the ability to manage his or her car on an ongoing basis by entering new data and receiving feedback. They are important for the comfort and safety of the vehicle.

Dedicated online shop Image

Dedicated online shop

An e-commerce platform adapted to the needs and expectations of the client

A proprietary solution for online sales. It is characterized by flexibility and ease in adding modules and functionality that are needed from the perspective of the industry in which the client operates.

Problem

Available template e-commerce solutions are characterized by a high failure rate and low efficiency.

Moreover, changes in the code often lead to dysfunction of the system.

Solution

As the sole authors, we were responsible for the entire coding of this tool. As a result, the final effect is predictable, and we are able to make any changes without consulting the creator of the project.

Schaeffler loyalty program Image

Schaeffler loyalty program

Case

Activation of entities comprising the retail chain for LuK and INA FAG brands, increasing Schaeffler company's financial results. Development and promotion of own brands

Solution

Creation of a partner website handling the loyalty programme. The website enabled the management of sales data from all entities from around Poland. By using implemented algorithms the

program calculated points and displayed user rankings. The programme offered the following prizes: 16 cars, 8 scooters and numerous vouchers worth PLN 100,000 each for Schaeffler products.
Loreal - Nyx - Landing Page Image

Loreal - Nyx - Landing Page

Landing page created for Nyx, brand of Loreal.

Interactive magazine Polish Airlines  Image

Interactive magazine Polish Airlines

The interactive magazine presents the latest offer of the Air Kiosk Internet shop in a modern, interactive and innovative way. So far there have been three editions of the magazine.

Web Development for Hiring Portal

"Thanks to them, I am happy to show the site to any investors I'm seeking. Their work was very professional."

Oct. 2014 - Dec. 2015

AlterPage developed a web portal for an internet hiring agency using Phalcon. The project included conversion requests, and server infrastructure, as well as features like online streaming.

Owner and General Manager, Online Employment Platform

AlterPage has good knowledge of new trends in development and has a professional work method. The final platform functions well and bugs were fixed quickly. The team was communicative and willing to answer questions throughout the process.

ATOTA is the owner of the zapraszamnarozmowe.pl domain, which is a portal for hiring people online using video streaming. Candidates can also solve tasks or problems using the functionality of the platform. We also offer a broad range of marketing activities services. I’m the owner and general manager of ATOTA.

I knew that the technology that had to be used in that project was very complicated, so I was looking for a partner that had a lot of experience with things like streaming online, high numbers of conversion requests, and server infrastructure.

They are working with a robust framework called Phalcon. They have also knowledge of the new trends and demands of IT [information technology] environment. During the process of choosing the right development company, I tried to be sure that that company had an experience and skilled team. These two things were the most important, so I had decided to look into their portfolio and compare what they are saying about their jobs with the facts and proofs of their jobs. I also wanted to contact face to face, so the agency had to work in Warsaw area. I compared four to five companies before choosing AlterPage. The project started in October 2014 and ended before Christmas of 2015.

The portal is in good working order. Every day, new users are registering for the system, which means that everything was done well. AlterPage got rid of any bugs. Thanks to them, I am happy to show the site to any investors I'm seeking. Their work was very professional.

The guys from AlterPage were never negative about meeting or answering lots of questions. They always supported me in creating the final vision of the project with which I entrusted them.

After any project, you are always smarter than before. Now, I would create more specific mockups with them and test the results in smaller pieces. Also, the web design could be created much faster. When it comes to me now, when I know what exactly the market needs.

Because the project was a startup, I have to “feel” and “touch” lots of things to come up with other ideas,

Multiple IT Projects for Media Conglomerate

"They give great advice and can be trusted to fix problems without much supervision."

AlterPage developed 2 major mobile apps and provides web application development for a large media company in an ongoing relationship.

1,001-5,000 Employees

New Business Director at Media Conglomerate

The team is young and energetic, with clear expertise, and can fix problems without oversight. AlterPage is flexible in both platform and programming language, and has met every challenge given to them very well.

I have worked with AlterPage in two different capacities. I used to work for one of the largest Polish airlines. Currently, I work for the largest media company in Poland.

I needed to find an outsourced IT [information technology] team for a huge variety and volume of technical challenges. We needed a mobile app developer before for two major projects and, more recently, we need an ongoing IT support team to work on web application development and other small tasks.

I need a strong, local team that can meet with us face to face and understand our market and language. I focused on the strong technical talent in the Warsaw area since this is an IT hotbed.

We did a search of Polish firms and decided to engage AlterPage. We are a huge media conglomerate with dozens of projects going on at the same time in many industries. You can say our company tentacles are everywhere.

I need a local team that can take the technical challenge and offer a quick solution without many specifications. I'm not a technical person, so I need someone who can hold our hand.

AlterPage is great because they have a strong, young team that can handle dozens of different programming languages. We have yet to find a niche technology that they cannot master or at least learn quickly.

Our projects and total work is very large. I don't want to give the exact cost estimate, but it's very substantial for us, and we are huge.

I love AlterPage because they are young and energetic. They give great advice and can be trusted to fix problems without much supervision. They are strong technologically and easy to cooperate with.

They are one of our best vendors, and we have dozens. I can honestly say it's been a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend them to others and have given their name out before.