Digital Agency, Drupal, Wordpress, SEM, SEO

Alliance Interactive is a digital marketing agency and web design company based in Washington, D.C. We help companies generate results from online campaigns and website properties by focusing on brand awareness and improved conversions.

We create custom and responsive Drupal, Wordpress, and e-commerce websites that give marketers and administrators more flexibility and growth opportunities.

2003
  • 1775 I Street NW Suite 1150
    Washington, DC 20006

We partner with NGO's, B2B, B2C associations and nonprofit organizations to build websites, web applications, and mobile apps and create award-winning marketing campaigns. Our clients are high-value brands with loyal, passionate customers that have benefited from increased website traffic and leads. Our clients include Sodexo, Pact, Department of Defense, Solar Training Network, Women's College Coalition, and many more.

Job Connection Platform Responsive Website Image

Arts Club of Washington Image

Arts Club of Washington

Arts Club of Washington Mobile Responsive Website

Web and Platform Development for Publishing Company

"They focus on building a relationship so it’s not like you’re emailing a mystery person..."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Alliance Interactive developed and now manages a submissions management platform for an industry awards program. They also developed a separate website to communicate with companies that submitted nominations.

11- 50 Employees

Lake Mary, Florida
Holly Foster
Business Manager, The Halldale Group

Beyond their technical contributions, Alliance Interactive crafted the nomination process itself and uploaded messages to the second website to communicate with the submitting companies. Their responsiveness, proactive suggestions, and ability to shoulder large burdens are notable.

I work for The Halldale Group, a publishing company. We specialize in simulation and training for three industries: health, defense, and civilian aviation. I’m the business manager and lead programs for business development and industry awards.

As part of a defense industry awards program, about 500 companies that specialize in simulation and training for preparing soldiers for combat submitted nominations. Alliance Interactive built the Drupal platform that handled all those submissions. They also developed the actual application process, where we provided a link to companies that led them to a page to answer questions and assess if they fit our requirements.

Alliance gave the judges (our editorial panel) separate logins so they could evaluate the nominations and pick our finalists. As the manager, I also received a login that let me instantly see who had submitted nominations and their contact information, as well as insert website banners and logos and modify their profiles for them.

They also built a separate awards website for notifications that’s completely functional. When I made announcements or status updates about the awards process, Alliance made the changes quickly so the companies that submitted were aware of what was going on.

Adam Aloi (Managing Partner, Alliance Interactive) was one main contact, and the other was one of Adam’s associates.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

Our awards program has been happening for almost 20 years. when I came on board (after my company bought them out), they’d already hired Adam. I continued the relationship.

We’ve spent about 60,000 since I came onboard.

I’ve been working with them since March 2019.

I can’t recommend them enough. Throughout the project, they’ve come up with smart solutions and ways for us to get revenue from the awards platform and website. The ease that everyone can access the site with, companies submitting, judges, or me— I didn’t have a lot of stress because they took care of everything.

My company has gone through several iterations of the awards program over the years and made the submission process more intensive to make the award more prestigious. Despite this, we’re still getting great feedback about how smooth the process is for the companies that submit bids. The intensiveness of the process hasn’t stopped people from submitting, thanks to Alliance Interactive’s skill. People are glad to participate and be recognized.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. I’ve been surprised by their response time for changes or problems on our end—they’re fixed immediately. As a publishing company, we work with a lot of different platforms and manage lots of websites, but I’ve had a very easy time with Alliance than my colleagues have had with their development partners. Alliance makes my job easier and makes me look good.

It’s their responsiveness, for sure. With some other companies and developers I’ve worked with, it’s hard to get minor changes done. Getting something developed or changed can take weeks. With Alliance, I get same-day responses and action.

I would tell people to give them a try. They’re a small business, so making customers happy is really important to them. They focus on building a relationship so it’s not like you’re emailing a mystery person on the other side of the screen.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Cybersecurity Company

"Alliance Interactive is very flexible and accommodating in terms of scope changes."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Replacing an outdated Drupal site, Alliance Interactive designed and developed a new WordPress website and custom CMS for a cybersecurity company.

Bethesda, Maryland
Senior Brand & Design Manager, Cybersecurity Company

Site navigation and accessibility have increased markedly since launch. The well-received site is more user-friendly and mobile responsive. Alliance Interactive's executives are responsive and provide personalized attention. They also offer useful tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.

I’m the senior brand and design manager for a cybersecurity technology company. I'm in charge of all the graphic and web design across the company globally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

We came to alliance interactive with a big project to help migrate our website from a Drupal platform to a WordPress CMS. I wanted a solution that was easier and more forward-thinking than our previous site and design.

Alliance Interactive has been working on this project for about six months. We initially started talking about ways that we could maximize conversion opportunities. We want to provide our clients with customized pages that are easy to navigate and work on all devices. They partner with me to work on the design and development of the new WordPress site. Our Drupal platform was pretty outdated. We had to analyze the old content and decide what was important to keep and how to restructure the navigation. They help us think about the end user experience, how they would come to each page, and where they click first.

They created a platform in WordPress that allows us to keep our information organized and easy to update. I'm the one who normally does the updating and design work. I wanted someone else on my team to easily be able to go into our system, make changes, quickly produce updates, and push them live. Alliance Interactive started by restructuring our product and services pages and coming up with ideas on the most relevant information to display and link to other pages. Our previous site had a lot of miscellaneous orphan pages. We spent a lot of time discussing organization and how users navigate from start to finish. I helped guide the design and they did a lot of execution, but they also provided suggestions and design assistance.

I work with the managing partner and the director of development.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

I was unhappy with our previous vendor. I wanted to find a vendor in Washington, D.C. that could not only help us build a new website but also partner with us for future projects and provide security support throughout the year. I researched vendors and brought multiple agencies in to meet with us in person. Alliance Interactive understood what we were trying to achieve and how we could maximize conversion opportunities. They got that we wanted to be self-sufficient and were willing to work with us to create a true CMS. We selected them even though they’d never worked with a cybersecurity company before. I was confident that their skills could bring us to the next level.

Work started in October 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our website launched last week. Navigation and accessibility of pages on the site have already dramatically improved. The new site works well on all different platforms. They built flexible templates so we can update information or change statistics as needed. We have the ability to more easily and frequently change out assets on the site.

We don't have statistics on this yet but, anecdotally, clients have an easier time figuring out where to access support or how to become a partner. They can clearly see our products and services and how we can help them. It was easy to get lost on our old site. The new site is organized with the client’s navigation in mind. Alliance Interactive continues to work with us on future development products and design enhancements. We're happy this will be an ongoing partnership.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team provides excellent project management. At the beginning of the project, I worked solely with the managing partner on design, structure, and content. Then I worked with the director of development on our requests and specifications for the build. I also worked with some of their design team in the InVision collaboration tool. They’d post their designs and we'd go back and forth on any changes.

We speak pretty regularly and I get weekly updates. If I have any questions or want to know an item’s status, I can pick up the phone or shoot an email to the managing partner. He always responds quickly. The project took a little longer than we anticipated because the project scope changed and we needed to do more than we initially thought. Alliance Interactive is very flexible and accommodating in terms of scope changes. They’re so organized, which is super helpful.

They're a small team that gives us individualized attention. They don’t have us work with a bunch of different people or pass us off to different account representatives. I really appreciate that we work with the owner, managing partner, and the lead developer. Alliance Interactive has a design, digital, and development background so we get excellent help on every question. They're honest if they think our idea might not be the most practical solution. They make solid recommendations that are super helpful.

I really don't have anything. It’s been a good experience. We can always use more support with QA. They did assign another person to help us when we were getting close to launch. That's always helpful so I don't have anything negative to say. I highly recommend them to other companies looking to rebrand or to get a new CMS.

Overall Score They really care about our end result and that we’re happy.
    They did a fantastic job meeting deadlines and being realistic about how long things take.
    The end result is excellent quality.
    Their individualized attention is really unique.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Healthy Diner Chain

"The team works quickly and we have a great relationship with them."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Alliance Interactive provides digital marketing for a website they have overhauled. Services include SEO and paid advertising.

Rockville, Maryland
Marc Mesmer
Digital Marketing Manager, Silver Diner

Alliance Interactive leveraged their considerable expertise to increase web traffic and minimize bounce rates. Accessible and personable, the team has a collaborative approach and a wide range of competencies. They deliver consistent quality results.

I’m the digital marketing manager at Silver Diner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

We wanted to revamp the website.

Alliance Interactive is a full-service partner. They have done web design, paid ads, and SEO. However, some digital media projects have moved in house.

We’re in contact with three people.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

I was not involved in the search process, but know that Silver Diner’s hiring was based on several criteria.

We started working together in late 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

Our web traffic is up 25% due to Alliance Interactive’s SEO efforts. Since 2018, unique page views have increased by 36% and bounce rates have decreased by 50%. The exit rate is also down by 75%.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

The team works quickly and we have a great relationship with them. We are impressed with their overall management skills.

They have exceeded our expectations as an accessible partner that is fun to work with. Alliance Interactive is robust in every aspect. They have an extensive knowledge base.

We haven’t run into anything yet that I’ve been upset with.

Alliance Interactive wants collaborative relationships. The client’s knowledge of the digital space would benefit the partnership.

The rating is based on their prices and our budget.
    They do excellent work every time.

Web Design & Branding for Financial Consulting Firm

"Alliance Interactive delivered top-notch brand materials on top of a website at half the price of their competitors."

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Alliance Interactive rebuilt a financial consulting firm’s website, migrating content from Joomla to WordPress and implementing SEO. They also revamped the logo and create a brand style guide.

Virginia
Senior Systems Administrator, Financial Consulting Firm

The new site has received far more inquiries from potential customers and praise for its modern look and feel. Alliance Interactive provided both high-quality products and valuable insights from start to finish. Their patience and willingness to go above and beyond made for a smooth workflow.

I’m the senior systems administrators for a financial consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

Our website was difficult to navigate and not appearing in top search results. We engaged Alliance Interactive to rebuild our site with integrated SEO to improve our online presence.

Alliance Interactive moved our site from Joomla to WordPress as our CMS. The new platform is responsive to different browsers, makes updating our content much easier, and gives the site a modern look and feel. The team helped migrated our old site’s content on the new platform and implemented SEO into the site.

The team refreshed our company’s appearance by modernizing our company logo. They first offered to completely redo it, but we settled on making subtle tweaks. Alliance Interactive also created a style guide to guide our site and other areas of the company down the road. As a bonus to kick off the style guide, they designed new business cards for no additional cost.

We coordinated primarily with Adam (Managing Partner, Alliance Interactive) and a lead programmer. A design team worked behind the scenes as well.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

We searched for web design firms on Google. I first looked nationally, but we decided that face-to-face interaction would be valuable for us, so we narrowed our search to the local area. We came up with a list of 4–8 firms, each of whom we then sent an RFP. Adam got back to us right away. His proposal met all of our needs at less than half the price that other firms were quoting.

We spent just under $75,000.

We started working together in January 2018, and the website launched in February 2019. We’re still working with Alliance Interactive to make tweaks and clean some areas.

We’ve received praise for the new, modern website from stakeholders who regularly frequented our old site. Due to more calls-to-actions integrated into the new platform, managers have received far more leads and requests for information from potential clients.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

The team balanced over 30 internal stakeholders on our side providing notes on every step. They kept the project momentum going while remaining patient with us when delays arose while we sought everyone’s input.

In our RFP, we offered a max budget of $150,000. Every other firm’s offer hit that number except for Alliance Interactive, whose quote came in at $68,000. Their offer also included services for free than other firms charged extra for. What’s more, Adam took the time to give an in-person presentation about their proposal and to understand more about our business and project. We were sold on their team before we even signed a formal contract.

The project took longer than Alliance Interactive initially expected due to delays on our sides. Also, we sometimes had periods where we didn’t hear from their team. However, we overall were satisfied with our collaboration.

Go into your project with Alliance Interactive with an open mind. Listen to their suggestions and try to incorporate their ideas. The team draws from their in-depth expertise and project experience and won’t steer you wrong.

The team set an aggressive timeline at first, but slowdowns on our end caused the project to delay.
    I definitely would recommend them.

Web Design for Technology Trade Association

“They genuinely listened to us and were eager to deliver exactly what we wanted.”

Aug. - Dec. 2018

Alliance Interactive redesigned a custom WordPress site on behalf of several media trade associations. They added mobile functionality, handled UI/UX, and added foreign language support.

Kristin Buch
Senior Director of Public Affairs, Internet and Television Association

In addition to updating the site, Alliance Interactive created new branding materials, including a logo, to give the design a fresh look and better target its main audience. Their team was highly responsive throughout the process, easy to work with, and diligent with communication.

I’m the Senior Director of Public Affairs at NCTA - The Internet & Television Association. One of my responsibilities is to raise awareness among key audiences about parental controls and resources.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

In 2006, the TV and movie industries created thetvboss.org to give parents the tools and information they need to guide their child’s television consumption. It's an important parental controls brand. To maintain this status, we wanted to do a complete rebuild of the site to update the design to present-day standards and increase functionality on mobile devices.

The team at Alliance Interactive redesigned the site and updated site-wide branding. They built us a brand new, custom site using WordPress that included responsive design. They also reorganized the content so that it flowed more logically for users.

We worked with one of the managing partners and a developer.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

We wanted to work with an agency local to the Washington, DC region for this project. I talked to many and narrowed down my top choices. With Alliance Interactive, I felt like they genuinely listened to us and were eager to deliver exactly what we wanted. Their team was very put-together and friendly and made me feel confident that they’d succeed.

We worked together from August–December 2018.

The new site has only been live for a few days, but it’s been well-received so far. Not only is the site far more functional, but we also have an updated brand that’s fresh, parent-focused, and ready for the future.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

This was definitely one of their strengths. I never felt like I was waiting. They’re always responsive to email and calls, and they were diligent about documenting their progress in their project management software. There was a real sense that they wanted to understand our needs and deliver a product that felt right for us.

I loved how I felt like I could go to them with any question, concern, or change. When they say “unlimited revisions,” they mean it. They never treated it like an inconvenience. It was easy to communicate with them, and they were extremely responsive from beginning to end.

Not really. It was a pretty easy, enjoyable experience. They were timely and worked well with our IT department.

Give them a comprehensive understanding of your company and goals from the outset. The more information you’re able to share, the better the outcome will be. They’re very good at processing your feedback and turning it into results.

Overall Score I’m going to miss working with them. They were very professional but also approachable.
    They were always on time and flexible with our timelines. They gave us whatever we needed.
    They were on par with other companies in the region and the price was extremely fair.
    They delivered even more than what we asked for.
    They do a good job at listening and trying to understand you and your goals.

Web Design for Local Surgical Practice

"Alliance Interactive wrote clean CSS to build a stunning frontend and an intuitive backend."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

Alliance Interactive redesigned a website to improve the UX and appeal to users. They rewrote the CSS, reconfigured its navigation structure, and helped choose key interactive elements. They also performed SEO.

Rockville, Maryland
Jessica Benbow
Director of Marketing & Communications, The Center for Innovative GYN Care

The new site launched with minimal hitch to pre-existing search rankings. The design received positive feedback from stakeholders for its usability. Alliance Interactive delivered high-quality code on time at a fair and transparent price. Customers can expect a highly skilled and organized team.

I am the head of marketing of the Center for Innovative GYN Care, a laparoscopic GYN surgical practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Alliance Interactive?

We engaged Alliance Interactive to completely redesign our website.

We wanted to improve the overall UX, decrease our bounce rate, and increase leads.

We interviewed several web development companies for this project. Alliance Interactive was the most innovative team that focused on user experience. Their technical and design skills were top-notch, and they responded promptly to our inquiries. As a result, we chose them to complete this project.

Alliance Interactive rewrote the CSS and web content for our site. They developed a new approach to its navigation and choosing interactive elements that would drive traffic and interest in the site. They also completed SEO to maintain our strong position in search results.

We worked with a lead strategist, a concept designer, and a design-and-development person.

We received positive feedback on the new look and navigation. Alliance Interactive managed the site’s launch with minimal disruption to our lead generation system and our Google search rankings.

We used a project management tool that made the project run smoothly from start to finish.

Alliance Interactive wrote clean CSS to build a stunning frontend and an intuitive backend. Every employee in our different business areas finds it highly accessible.

We had an overly ambitious deadline at first, but Alliance Interactive responded well to updates and completed reasonable modifications on time.

Overall Score They are professional and meticulous designers whose outstanding work helped us rethink our brand.
    The team was highly responsive throughout and created reasonable deadlines.
    Alliance Interactive stuck to their quote and did not surprise us with any sudden fees.
    They delivered high-quality products and unparalleled service.
    I’ve referred them several times since the site has launched.

Web Dev & Design for Federal Consulting Company

“Alliance Interactive is always willing to do what’s needed to get the job done.”

n/a

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Alliance Interactive designed and developed a website from the ground up. After a successful development process, they redesigned an existing site by creating and implementing a user-friendly UI/UX.

Washington DC Metro Area
Communications Manager, Federal Consulting Company

Alliance Interactive delivered an exceptional website with a stable backend infrastructure. Their designers provided an aesthetically pleasing frontend that captivates users while functioning within the limitations of government regulation. Their brainstorming sessions yield innovative ideas.

I’m a communications manager for a federal consulting company. We specialize in change management work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

We needed an external firm to design and develop a website for a federal government client.

Alliance Interactive built a new website for a federal government agency. Once that process was complete, they started revamping an existing site for the same organization. The goal of that project is to update the client’s online presence and create an intuitive frontend interface. The redesign portion of our engagement with them is currently ongoing.

I primary interface with Adam (Managing Partner, Alliance Interactive) and a subcontractor he assigned to the project.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

They have both the technical and government experience we prioritize when looking for an outsourced partner. As a result, hiring them was an easy choice.

We started working together in September 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

Alliance Interactive is always willing to do what’s needed to get the job done. Despite working within a fast paced environment, the whole team is accommodating and pleasant. They put together a dynamic looking website that fits within the regulations and constraints of the federal government. As a result, the client is extremely happy with what they received. Everything looks sharp and professional. It’s been a highly productive and positive engagement thus far.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Adam is experienced, professional, and responsive and maintains frequent correspondence with our team. He has provided several easy-to-use project management tools to keep the team focused, well-organized, and efficient.

Their designs are exciting, and they’re able to make changes at a moment’s notice. Additionally, they aren’t afraid to offer design suggestions and guidance when appropriate. They are really adept at understanding how the end user will experience the website and what will provide the best user experience, offering many options as to how to design websites to best meet those needs.

Overall, I’d like to see greater attention to detail. There’s a lot of emails and communication between us, but some requests have gotten lost in the shuffle, however, this is most likely due to rushed time schedules dictated by the client.

Alliance Interactive is capable of presenting clients with website layouts they likely wouldn’t have considered otherwise. They're professional, accommodating, and can easily help customers present information. Their designs are sharp, interesting, and always have the end user in mind.

Overall Score It's been a very positive experience.
    They meet all meaningful deadlines.
  • N/A Cost
    They produce great-quality work. I'd highly recommend them.
    I'd definitely refer.

Web Dev & Digital Strategy for Faith-Based NGO

"Alliance Interactive showed that they recognized, and cared about, our goals."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Alliance Interactive designed and developed a website in a re-branding effort, and to increase visibility to existing and future supporters. They specifically focused on e-commerce and donation platforms.

Baltimore Metro Area
AVP of Communications, Faith-Based NGO

Alliance Interactive’s engaging website has shown vast improvement, with one metric increasing by 1200%. While their boutique approach offered excellent project management and communication, there was the fear that they would be overwhelmed with work.

I am the associate vice president of communications marketing and engagement for a faith-based NGO. We respond to some of the world’s worst natural disasters and seek to break the cycle of poverty by working in rural economies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

We didn’t feel that our website portrayed us accurately as an organization to current or prospective supporters, so we needed help with our branding and visibility.

We specifically had design and technical problems that extended into e-commerce and our donation platforms. Their development and design have resulted in a much more engaging and user-friendly website.

We worked with their principal throughout the entire project and did not feel the need to work with other folks throughout the agency. Since they are a small agency, we knew that he could act as the liaison and accurately communicate our needs.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

We initially found them on Clutch.co. They, along with several other agencies in the Baltimore and Washington Metro area, competed for the bid. We chose Alliance Interactive based on their reasonable pricing, their previous experience working with NGOs, how communicative they are, and their boutique approach.

The project cost just over $100,000.

Our RFP process was about six weeks and the project lasted from April 2018–September 2018.

It has only been 3–4 week since we launched the website, and we’ve seen huge metrics increase through Google Analytics. There has been an increase of 200%–1200% for every important metric. The difference from our old website, especially in such a short amount of time, is astounding, and I expect those numbers to continue increasing.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

We used several project management tools, one of which was InVision. With that cloud-based design tool, we proofed our designs and iterated them in the cloud. It went more smoothly than I could ever have imagined.

The linchpin of our communications was not really emailing (although that played a role) but was our teleconferences. Communication is key for effective project management, and they had a regular cadence with us, in addition to being available if there was ever an emergency.

They understand the NGO market and how nonprofits interact with their supporters. We wanted our website to cultivate relationships with supporters who want to act out their faith, as well as build relationships with new supporters.

Alliance Interactive demonstrated an acute understanding of our goals and their knowledge of the web design and development market. I was afraid that larger companies would treat us as just another project to add to their portfolio. Alliance Interactive showed that they recognized, and cared about, our goals.

They were always there for us when we needed them; however, I did harbor the fear that, as a small agency, they wouldn’t have the bandwidth to effectively handle all of their clients.

Instead of looking at the project as design and development—which are the two bedrocks of website development—leverage Alliance Interactive’s marketing acumen and prowess to connect with your user base.

Overall Score Everyone in our organization is impressed with the new website.
    Since they have limited resources as a smaller agency, their client base does demand their time, and occasionally we had to adjust our schedule.
    They went beyond the deliverables that we agreed upon in the contract.
    My only hesitation in recommending a friend or colleague, would be that they might take business from us.

Branding, Dev, & Design for Risk Advisory & Consulting Group

"I got more than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise."

Feb. - June 2018

Alliance Interactive migrated a website from a WordPress platform to Drupal, as well as helped with redesigning and rebranding. Additionally, they helped to streamline and consolidate internal processes.

Washington DC Metro Area
President, Risk Advisory & Consulting Firm

Alliance’s services resulted in an immediate positive response from users and the industry and has cemented a leading place in the risk consulting and advisory business. They are responsive, always available, and are in tune with current and future business and audience needs.

I’m the president and CEO of a global risk consulting and advisory group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

We needed help with our website—redesigning, rebranding, and migrating to a new platform—as well as increasing efficiency within our organization.

There were a number of aspects that we tackled with this project. The first was that, as a consultancy, we have a think tank aspect to the organization and we wanted to see if we should remodel the think tank as a consultancy, or research, or if it needed to be reformed to be more efficient. The second aspect was grouping our services. I knew that our organization was capable, but it was beneficial to have another point of view. They helped reformat and restructure several features of the consultancy to make the organization, as a whole, be more in sync.

The third aspect was for the website itself. Our previous website used a WordPress format, and Alliance moved the website to Drupal, which is much more secure. In addition to migrating the website, they helped redesign some of our organization’s imaging from our logo, to color scheme, to the type of font we use. They helped streamline our processes and now we stand out in the industry.

I coordinated with Adam (Managing Partner, Alliance Interactive). He responded any time that I sent him an email and always followed up with me.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

I did a little online research and they were recommended to me by a friend in the industry.

We’ve spent around $15,000. I got a great deal with them. The organization has transformed from the beginning of the project. We’re much more efficient and stand out in a competitive industry, because of our work with Alliance.

We began working together in February 2018, and the website was live in early July 2018. It was actually done a month earlier, but I wanted to fine-tune a few details before the release.

When I uploaded the website to my LinkedIn and shared it with my network, it was viewed over 800 times within one hour. We uploaded PDF reports that were very well received—not just the content, but also the presentation of the information. Within two hours we were getting calls from other high-end competitors that wanted to site us. We’ve now become leaders in the industry.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was the best I’ve ever received. They always responded to emails, answered all of my questions, and quickly resolved any issues.

We communicated through phone and email, and used online project management tools, like InVision and Google. It was efficient because I had access through multiple mobile devices. There were several instances where I was traveling to different cities or countries, would get a project update, send feedback, and, by the time I arrived, it had already been implemented.

Going into the project, I was worried that the project may go in a direction that I didn’t understand, or that the organization as a whole may change. However, Adam led me through the whole thought process and helped develop us as a highly adaptable organization.

I think they do a number of things better than other providers. The first is that the site construction is a lot more user-friendly and streamlined than I’ve found comes from other organizations. The second is that they are very much in tune with the needs of your client base, and they’re able to identify other potential client bases. The third is that their response time is better than any other I’ve seen in the industry.

I don’t think so. I got more than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise.

Be as open as possible with your needs. They’ll be able to identify your needs and uncover any other areas where you may be lacking.

Overall Score I plan on working with them again. I’m sure that whatever organization I’m working with is going to have a positive and impactful experience.
    They were meeting deadlines so quickly that we were actually having trouble keeping up. They were efficient and had foresight with every step.
    Other organizations will charge five times as much, especially considering how many pages we got and how interactive and user-friendly they are.
    I think the quality speaks for itself. I’m proud to share the website with some of the best companies in the industry.
    I’ve recommended them to many different industries, including regional banks, nonprofit organizations, and people that work with the government.

Web Design & Maintenance for Private Arts & Culture Org

“[T]hey were a true partner throughout the entire design process.”

Apr. - Nov. 2017

Alliance redesigned a website and provides ongoing maintenance. They integrated features like a directory, event registration, and built a separate site that’s accessible through a log-in portal.

Yann Henrotte
General Manager, Arts Club of Washington

The site revamp has led to a significant increase in business. Search visibility is up 120% while the user bounce rate has decreased 90%. Alliance proactively sought to understand project goals and delivered a great final product. Despite additional work, they never adjusted the quoted price.

I’m the general manager of the Arts Club of Washington. We’re a private social club that also hosts a public art gallery. We offer artistic public events like theater performances, poetry readings, and movie nights. We also rent the location for private events like weddings, business events, and so on.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alliance Interactive?

Our website was technologically obsolete and we wanted to completely revamp it. This required a developer to update the site and provide long-term maintenance.

Alliance redesigned our existing website and added features like a member directory, and the ability to register for club events. In addition to the public website, they built a site only accessible to club members through a log-in portal. Completely renovating our digital presence, they assisted with content creation as well. They provide ongoing maintenance and resolve any issues with the site.

Their managing partner was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Alliance Interactive?

We put together a committee to research vendors. Specifically, we were looking for a company that understood the different facets of our organization and could communicate them through the site. We considered two other vendors before ultimately hiring Alliance.

The total cost was around $50,000–$60,000.

The design process took place from April to November 2017.

The results of the website are great. Our bounce rate decreased by 90% and we’ve also experienced a 120% increase in search visibility. We’re seeing tangible results as more people contact and visit the club.

How did Alliance Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re pleased with how they handled everything as it was a complex project. They were responsive and flexible to accommodate our specific requirements. We communicated 3–4 times a week via email but also met in person. Now that development is complete, we communicate once a week regarding site maintenance. Their managing partner did several presentations and was always willing to do so.

They made the effort to really understand who we are as an organization and what we wanted to accomplish with this project. Knowledgeable and open to communication, they were a true partner throughout the entire design process.

I don’t have any suggestions as they completed everything professionally. They overcame project challenges by properly managing the situation.

Strategize and have a clear vision of what you want to achieve. Providing Alliance a perfect understanding of the intended product will yield a successful collaboration.

The project took longer than expected but that wasn’t their fault.
    They honored the agreed upon price despite additional work being required.