Be in Limelight

Digital Marketing is at the peak, that means Ranking the WebPages are being competitive and so do branding of your business too.

Don't be hidden, leave it on us! AllDigiTrends will take care of SEO, SEM, Guest Posting and Content Services too!

Lucknow, India

Guest Posting Service

SMO Service

SEO Services

Content Writing

SEO for Blogger

"They’re good at their craft and they know how to get things done."

Nov. 2017- Ongoing

All DigiTrends performed guest posting services for an independent content marketer and blogger. They identified, pitched to, and got content published on U.S. platforms.

Blogger

They were successful in their goals and were able to land blog posts. They were responsible and completed all tasks in a timely manner; as well, managed communication between the client and prospective blogs with ease.

I am a content marketer and a blogger and I am not attached to any company.

What challenges were you trying to address with All DigiTrends.

I was looking for help with guest posting services, from pitching to them and publication, on U.S. blogs.

I was having a hard time finding bloggers from my niche through social media and content marketing. I had a few but was looking for blogs where I could publish my guest post. They helped me find blogs, pitch to them, and get the blog published. It was a guest posting service, however, I provided the content. We didn’t do any PPC, Google AdWords, or paid promotion; although, there was a promotion on my behalf.

I worked with their digital marketing specialist, Saurabh.

How did you come to work with All DigiTrends?

We had a long-standing relationship but had not worked together professionally. I recently had learned they had an agency set-up, and I hired them for their guest posting services.

I’ve invested around $500 per month.

We started working together in November 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The blog post is live. They were successful and helped me land my guest post on the viewer’s page of the blogs. Specifically, they were able to publish on U.S. blogs and met my goals.

How did All DigiTrends perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsible, I hired them because I didn’t know how to pitch to bloggers because it takes time. These bloggers also have their own work to do publishing posts, and I couldn’t keep following up with them. Saurabh was really kind to help me and followed up with regularly. There were times where the bloggers we were working with were delayed, but he did an excellent job of following up and getting the post published.

It was their ability to take responsibility. They take an interest in their projects, and I don’t need to keep reminding them of what needs to be done. They were very timely and kept me updated on what’s going on throughout the whole process.

I can’t think of any right now.

I would recommend letting them know exactly what you want. They are good at their craft and know how to get things done. It’s all about getting the requirements straightforward, communicating with them, and being responsive to questions.

Overall Score It was great.