Small Business Web Design Specialists Seattle

We are a Seattle based website design and website marketing firm with over 19 years of experience in custom mobile website design, web development, WordPress CMS development, branding, social media, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). We work hard to target our client's needs, help them accomplish their goals, surpass their expectations and keep them in touch with their customer. Proudly Seattle - never outsourced.

2001
Seattle, WA
  • United States

Courtyard Hotels, Bartell Drugs, City of Burien, City of Des Moines, Federal Way Chamber, PermaBilt, Orion Industires, Seattle South Side, Port of Seattle and Wood Stone Ovens to name a few.

Web Design for Electrical Contracting Company

"All Seattle Web Design knows what they’re doing and talking about."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

All Seattle Web Design created a website from scratch to increase the company’s searchability. They focused on making it easy to use and mobile friendly, providing ample time for reviewing and making changes.

Seattle, Washington
Tyler Nielsen
Owner, Faraday Electric

The new website boosts inquiries and website clicks, which means that the company is easier to find. All Seattle Web Design’s responsiveness, problem-solving approach, and willingness to accommodate requests complement their streamlined project management and communication.

I’m the owner and operator of Faraday Electric. We’re a small electrical contracting company with a team of six people.

For what projects/services did your company hire All Seattle Web Design?

All Seattle Web Design helped us build our website from the ground up.

We needed people to be able to find and contact us easily through our website. We also wanted the website to be easy to navigate and mobile friendly. Overall, we wanted more customers to book jobs to grow our business.

I searched online for different web design companies in my area. All Seattle Web Design was one of the first results. I liked the look of their website as well as their project examples. They were also easy to get a hold of when inquiring about their services.

To start the project, 50% down was required. All Seattle Web Design gave us an outline of what to expect on the website. We gave them the necessary material to get the project started, such as information about us, pictures, colors, and examples of websites we liked. We worked directly with one person to get everything ironed out, and after a couple of weeks, a test website was completed.

I was able to talk with our contact about the things we liked and didn't like to get the website exactly how we wanted it. They checked in multiple times and gave us plenty of opportunities to review their work and make changes before it was finalized. After we decided we liked how it looked, the website was published and we sent the payment for the remaining 50%.

I only spoke to one contact, Dwayn (Owner, All Seattle Web Design), who handled everything for us. He and I emailed frequently and set up appointments to talk over the phone.

I don't have any specific numbers, but I have seen a slight increase in phone calls from potential clients in the past few months. I can see on my Google My Business account the number of clicks on our site and I’m impressed with that number. I'm glad people can find us easily.

The communication and workflow between Dwayn and our team were efficient. He usually responded within the same day and took a few days to complete requested changes. Phone calls were always productive.

All Seattle Web Design knows what they’re doing and talking about. Dwayn spent a lot of time trying to help us figure out a tricky situation with switching our domain name from Wix to GoDaddy. He also spent time informing us about adding an SSL certificate to our website and worked with us when some issues arose there.

Furthermore, Dwayn was patient with us when we were very picky about certain things. He’s also been very accommodating with adding a couple of extra things after the website was published.

The website seems a little basic for the price we paid, and there are certain things we wish could look a little cleaner. Overall, though, we are pretty satisfied with our website.