Apps with the business first attitude

We will help your start-up and SME reach your goals in a mobile environment with our skilled and ambitious mobile apps consultants, designers and developers.

A lot of startups and SME look not only for technology and software, but for solutions for specific problems. All in Mobile was created to offer both software AND business insights.

Our key features that distinguish us from competition:

we analyze the challenge before writing the first line of code (we do BA workshops including preparing personas, value propositions canvas, flowchart, monetization strategy and many more)
clients can see progress almost in real time, because of our tracking tool and access to the development environment
we work in agile development
we offer after sales support

Learn more with AIM infographics >>

On the top of that:

• We have offices in Poland and USA (New York)
  • We have a solid native development team and our developers have average experience of 5 years
  • In the last 2 years, we delivered 30 native mobile apps
  • One of our apps is used by 30 000 active users monthly on a regular basis
  • We have 11 reviews on Clutch.co from our satisfied clients (scoring 4.9/5)
  • There’s nothing we can’t do. We develop from A to Z - from business analytics, UX specialists, graphic designers, native Android, iOS and Python developers to marketing experts

Let us know what can we do for you and get
FREE APP CONSULTATION & ESTIMATION >>

Qute - Poland

Atmosfit - USA

Qute

Brand 24

Brand24 is a powerful, yet affordable tool for real-time social media monitoring and analytics. Designed to keep track of online conversations about your brand and products. It collects real-time social data from millions of sources and allows you to measure key metrics around buzz and sentiment.

All in Mobile developed new functionalities for both iOS and Android app.

Owl

Owl for WhatsApp is a social app for an image and video trend ranking. Owl ranks your WhatsApp photos and videos by popularity, delivering you the most viral content first.

All in Mobile was asked to deliver Android app.

WP RADAR

WP Radar was developed for one of the biggest Polish media groups. It is an app that provides quick and easy access to the latest coupons, discounts and sales in Poland. Thanks to geolocalization feature, you can access coupons available near your location.

All in Mobile was asked to develop Android app.

Stamp

Stamp is an app that moves music between streaming services. It moves tracks and playlists across various services – Apple Music, Spotify, Google Music and others.

All in Mobile supported Stamp in developing additional features and functionalities for their app.

Onegini

Onegini is a mobile security platform that provides people with all the security elements needed for creating secure mobile apps such as device registration, mobile login, API security, and push authentication. Onegini bridges the security gap between organizations and mobile. It delivers an out of the box solution, including all the security standards and monitoring tools, so your mobile apps can access your enterprise data.

All In Mobile provided Android demo app, in addition to user interface design, and backend development.

ELPT

ELPT is a behavioural learning app for professional training.  It helps people implement behaviors in their daily work life. Its three innovative app features (Action plan, Reminder and Motivation) enable participants to put good intentions into action, and convert learnings into actual behaviours. It’s a business-to-business app.

All in Mobile supported ELPT in Android application development.

Career Expo

Career EXPO is one of the leading career fair organizers in Poland. The client wanted to create a multi-event solution that helps the attending companies generate more valuable traffic at the event. They also wanted to create an easy-to-use guidebook for the students and professionals attending the career fair.

All In Mobile created a Web CMS with the client’s Android app

Atmosfit

Atmosfit is a livestreaming app for fitness. The role of All in Mobile in this project was the app concept design.

UFL

UFL allows fans to connect and compete in fantasy football [soccer] while watching live games. Watching football games becomes an interactive social gaming experience. Compete against football fans from all over the world or against your mates and battle it out to become The Ultimate Fan!

Blaze

Blaze is a mobile app which makes it easy to find people who are interested in the same matters that you are. Through Blaze, you are able to vote and discuss local, national and worldwide topics that particularly interest you as a user. Blaze believes that everyone’s opinion matters and wants to make your voice heard. For MVP’s purposes, it was developed for iOS platform.

Scrive

Scrive provides premium e-signing and data services for retail point-of-sale (POS), API integrations, Salesforce teams, and any operational contract that your organization may need to handle online. Scrive’s disruptive POS solution allows agreements to be signed on any mobile device, directly in the store, without any technical integration. All-in-Mobile has been an integral part of building the apps that deliver this premium customer experience to Scrive’s retail customers, and their customers around the world.

iOS App Enhancements for Music Streaming Platform

"All In Mobile’s developers really tested all the features well. It was not like basic tests. They focus on the customer experience."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

A serial app creator outsourced the continued iOS development of a music platform app to All In Mobile. In the process, All In Mobile suggested a pair of major new features which became part of the scope.

Berlin, Germany
Michal Hernas
Co-founder, STAMP Software

The client liked All In Mobile's flexibility which allowed him, as a technical co-founder, to work directly with the external developers. He was pleasantly surprised that their developers actually test each other's code before pushing it live.

Our company is developing two apps right now. The app that is making most of the money for our company is the app that moves music between streaming services. The second app selects which streaming service is the best for you.

We founded the company one year ago. We started the company one day and we built all the apps that evening. The next day, we started charging money and making money. I am co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

When we came to All In Mobile, me and my brother, who is also co-founder, and another co-founder had already moved to the other project, so we didn't have time to develop anything else. We were searching for an agency that could handle iOS for us. We needed a few different new features, and All In Mobile looked like the perfect solution for us. So we contacted them and discussed what we needed to do. Basically, we needed a feature that allows you to move from CSV files to a new music streaming service. Then, because we created a new application, we needed implementation for this app in our iOS app. Basically, All in Mobile built two big features and various backend features.

Because I am the developer, they proposed, which I really liked, that they would contact me directly with developers, so I didn't have to go through middle-men, which is usually some project manager. I could talk to developers, which was much better for me. Then, we gave them all the source code and they started working on it. They used RxSwift to handle new APIs. As I understood, they also used Alamofire. They had another guy that was doing pull requests, which I really like and what we do in our new company. It was really good that they had a second person that was checking the code of the person that was working on it.

How did you come to work with All In Mobile?

Basically, I met Kamil [Rzeznicki, Chief Executive Officer] in college. We have a lot of friends in common, even though we are not close friends. I know a lot of people around the team. I didn't know specific developers, though, but I knew people around and I knew that the company has a pretty good reputation.

How much have you invested with All In Mobile?

We have invested 2,200 euros [approx. US$ 2,400].

They delivered what we needed in September. We aren't working with them anymore. However, I am talking with Kamil about getting a better price for the next project.

How did All In Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

Basically, all the communication was happening on Slack. Financial and project stuff was done with Kamil, but we could talk with developers directly about specifics of each feature. If they had questions, because we built the previous code, we could answer immediately. We had access to Slack, but we also had access to a time reporting tool where we could see each developer, how much time he spent on what, and how much it cost us. This was awesome because every day I could see if we were coming close to our budget limit or not. This was really cool.

What did you find most impressive about All In Mobile?

To be honest, it was a really small thing. I like that they tested what they worked on. With my previous experience, when we tried to hire a few iOS developers, they would make a feature and never test it before it was released to production. We didn’t have time to test it ourselves. They told us it worked, but it didn't. What I really like is that All In Mobile’s developers really tested all the features well. It was not like basic tests. They focus on the customer experience. For example, Octavian, who was a lead developer in iOS, suggested three features that we paid for and integrated. They really focus on customer experience.

Are there any areas All In Mobile could improve?

I don’t think so to be honest because it was really in a small set of features. It was not like they had to build the whole app. They were building on top of our source code. I really thought that everything was quite perfect. I'm trying to think of a complaint and I cannot.

Overall Score Even though I gave 4.5 for quality, I really liked working with them.
    They worked on the evenings and even one Saturday.
    It's really cheap. I'm living in Germany right now, so I know they're right here. They were really cheap.
    I cut a half point because there was one small bug that we caught at the end. I didn’t catch it and I am the developer, so no regrets, but that's why it's not perfect for me.
    I already did to a few people.

Android Development for Behavioral Learning App

"The person assigned to us had strong communication skills."

All In Mobile provided a dedicated developer to partner with an in-house Android resource and improve an existing business-to-business app. The developer was integrated with the current project management.

Munich, Germany
IT Director, Mobile App Startup

All In Mobile collaborated in the planning and helped complete the project within the timeframe. The developer improved the usability of multiple features and the app’s compatibility with all devices. He delivered high quality work, regular reporting, and consistent communication.

Our organization is developing a mobile app. We are in the field of learning and development.

I'm responsible for the IT in general or rather, the front end.

What challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

We have an Android application, and we needed some support to develop some features and be a bit faster. We asked All In Mobile to support us to get faster.

We do have one resource, one full-time equivalent, working on Android. We needed to double this, so we also use one full-time equivalent from All In Mobile for Android. The Android app helps people to implement behaviors in their daily work life. It's a business-to-business app. We provide the content, and we have the people to actually achieve behavior change. We had to program reminders to do certain things. There's a community feature in this app, and this is what we needed to do. It doesn't necessarily have to improve productivity because it could be any type of training. It could be project management training, sales management training, and anything else, like sports, if you like. It's more about behavioral change, not specifically about productivity.

How did you come to work with All In Mobile?

We had two concerns; one's obviously the financial concern, how much do we have to pay and what do we get for it. The other thing is, of course, quality, which is very important to us. We looked at a few different service providers and freelancers. All In Mobile seemed to be the best option for us. I think we were right and we'll work with them again.

How much have you invested with All In Mobile?

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

I believe the project duration was four to six weeks.

I planned the project with All In Mobile, and we achieved those goals within the given time frame. I would say that's a success, basically. We always talk in development milestones. Those features were usability improvements. In many cases, the feature was already implemented but was hardly usable, so we improved it. Another one was that we had a lot of issues with older devices, where it would work well on cutting-edge devices but not on an older one that runs on Android 4. We had to make sure it runs on all devices, and that was also a major task for us.

How did All In Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

I'd say it worked very well, but you can't tell that they did the project management because we did, and we wanted to. They just provided the developer, and I did the project management along with the Android developer here. The communication worked very well, but we did the project management.

What did you find most impressive about All In Mobile?

What is really important to me is that the quality of the work is very good and that the person assigned to us has strong communication skills. I think if you work remotely, this is the most important thing. The developer we were working with has both. He always reports everything. He always gives very reasonable estimates on how much time he will need to achieve his tasks.

Are there any areas All In Mobile could improve?

No, I don't think I had any points where I would say, “You should change this.” So no, I don't think so.

Overall Score I was really happy with them.
    We scheduled meetings weekly, sometimes daily, and we had deadlines for emails where we wanted to have an update, and those were always met.
    It's a reasonably good price, but it's also faraway in a different country.
    They did a very good job, but we didn't have a very senior developer. For his experience, he was actually really good.
    I would definitely recommend them. If someone were to ask me if I knew a good Android developer, I would recommend them for sure.

Android App Development For Security Platform

"All In Mobile’s focus on development sets them apart."

All In Mobile built a demo of a mobile banking app for the Android platform. The project involved back-end development, user interface design, and FIDO integration.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mathijs Brand
R&D Manager, Onegini

The demo app helped to secure a partnership with several major technology leaders, including Samsung. All In Mobile's rich development experience, highly communicative approach, and knowledge of the platform allowed them to integrate seamlessly with the company.

I’m the Research and Development Manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

We brought on All In Mobile to create an Android demo app showcasing a demo banking app. We were assisted by a developer from All In Mobile.

All In Mobile completed the desired Android development, building the user interface and connecting the backend and FIDO [Fast Identity Online authentication].

How did you come to work with All In Mobile?

All In Mobile cooperated well with our team, which made it a quick selection process. The developer we utilized was highly skilled, knowledgeable, and spoke English well.

How much have you invested with All In Mobile?

Our project was between $100,000 and $500,000.

The entirety of the project took two months.

The project was successful. It was on time and led to us partnering with EdgeVerve and Samsung.

What did you find most impressive about All In Mobile?

All In Mobile’s focus on development sets them apart.

Are there any areas All In Mobile could improve?

They could always be cheaper.

iOS App Development For Internet Marketing Company

"I didn't even have a small issue with their communication."

All In Mobile managed the development of an iOS app for a company that facilitates distribution of printed retail circulars.

Barcelona, Spain
Radek Grabarek
Product Manager, Ofteria

All In Mobile's application met requirements and was delivered on schedule. It is currently available online. Although the collaboration was remote, their developers communicated flawlessly and kept the project on track using project management tools.

Ofertia helps retailers distribute their print circulars.

I'm a mobile product manager, and I am responsible for managing the development process of our mobile apps. We have one for Android and one for iOS.

What business challenge were you trying to address with All in Mobile?

We were developing the iOS app in-house, but then our iOS developer resigned. We were struggling with recruiting somebody in-house. We had the guys from All in Mobile take what code they could use and make corrections. The version they worked on is already in the App Store. We have our Android development in-house and we hired All in Mobile to do the iOS portion.

Currently, it is only an iOS development.

How did you come to work with All in Mobile?

We were looking at many different companies but All in Mobile came from a personal recommendation of a guy with whom I worked seven years ago. My current company is based in Barcelona. The founder is Spanish, and the second founder is German. The headquarters are here in Barcelona. We looked at some companies here in Barcelona but, because I am Polish, I had some contacts with some companies in Poland. Obviously, we were looking at a quality-per-cost ratio. One of the Spanish companies that we were quite close to negotiating with had developers in the Philippines. I think that the issues with communication would be higher for us so developers in the relatively same time zone were a bit more important.

Our partnership with All in Mobile is in the $10,000-to-$50,000 range.

Please share something about their team that makes them great with which to work.

I didn't even have a small issue with their communication because they are in the same time zone for me. It's very convenient to talk with them in Polish although they speak perfect English. When there is a need to collaborate with our IT [information technology] team, we collaborate on Slack and everything moves really quick and easy.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

No. I cannot name anything specific.

Overall Score There weren't any issues with them.
    No issue with them.

Application Development For E-Commerce Company

"All In Mobile was able to provide us with a lot of market insights."

All In Mobile built an Android version of an multi-city m-commerce application for a sales channel company. Provided services included strategic consultation, native development, and design.

Wroclaw, Poland
Tomasz Karwatka
Founder, Divante

All In Mobile displayed professionalism, dependability, and technical expertise throughout the development process. The team offers not only broad experience with the Android platform, but also astute marketing advice and full-service development capabilities.

We are a rapidly growing e-commerce company from Poland. We have existed since 2008. We employ 150 people in our office in Wroclaw. Divante supports its clients in creating, developing, and optimizing new sales channels. We assist online stores, producers, distributors, and chain stores, implementing e-commerce solutions, integrating systems, designing, and conducting marketing campaigns.

What role do you have there?

I'm the CEO and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

We were looking for a company that could consult and help us to rebuild the Android version of an app of ours, which was a part of a larger project that was sold to one of our clients. This client is one of the biggest media groups in Poland.

It's an m-commerce app, a shopping adviser. It shows the best offers and promotions to the user in their area. The app covers every major and minor city in Poland. The services All In Mobile provided were strategy consulting, design consulting, and full native app development for Android.

How did you come to work with All In Mobile?

We had a professional relationship with the founders before beginning this project.

Did you consider other business partners? Why All In Mobile?

Yes, we did. We chose All In Mobile because of the team's expertise and founders' experience in m-commerce apps.

Just about $15,000.

What distinguishes All In Mobile from other providers?

All In Mobile's consulting approach is great. You feel like you're working with a very mature company when, in reality, the team at All In Mobile is fairly young.

What makes All In Mobile a great business partner?

They are great at building a project from scratch. All In Mobile was able to provide us with a lot of market insights.

I cannot think of anything in this particular project.

App Development For Professional Services Company

"All In Mobile's transparency and accessibility sticks out."

Using agile development strategies, All In Mobile developed Android and iOS versions of a food service company's app. The project also included UX/UI design and branding services.

Saudi Arabia
Project Manager, Professional Services Company

The new apps have increased brand value. All In Mobile provided frequent and comprehensive progress reports, responded immediately to feedback, and offered insight into the design process. Although timeline estimates were occasionally inaccurate, the team delivered a high-quality product.

Briefly describe what your company does.

We are a high-quality professional services company based in Saudi Arabia. We've built various products and services for the Saudi Arabia market.

What role do you play there?

I'm a project manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

We were building a mobile application for our food delivery service. Part of the job was done by a different service provider, but we weren't satisfied with the quality. We've approached All In Mobile to ask them to finish the project. All In Mobile examined the code and suggested building it from scratch. We were hesitant but agreed. Now, we are happy about that decision.

All In Mobile provided branding, UX/UI [user experience/user interface], and the full development of the Android and iOS versions of the app. All In Mobile used lean and agile development strategies, which was a novelty for us but, after awhile, we started to appreciate it.

So far, this project has cost approximately $100,000. The project is ongoing, and we are currently on our fourth of the partnership.

What distinguishes All In Mobile from other providers?

I would say All In Mobile's transparency and accessibility sticks out. Anytime we needed to talk, they always found a way to speak as fast as possible. Also, after every sprint, they provided full reports on what had been done. I haven't experienced anything like that with other companies. We like the design and insights that were provided throughout development process. They are adding great value to our business.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

Although we've worked with All In Mobile on an agile methodology and hourly rate, we would appreciate if they've helped us to estimate more accurately the amount of time required to complete the project. However, we're happy that we've chosen them.

iOS Application Rebuild and POS App Development

"The All In Mobile team is full of great guys, and they're easy to work with."

All In Mobile simultaneously rebuilt an existing e-signature iOS app and originated an Android app for a POS software company. The apps needed a complete overhaul in order to meet client needs.

Stockholm, Sweden
Axel Talmet
Chief Product Officer, Scrive

The new apps function well and fulfill initial project goals. Although more strategic feedback would have smoothed the development process, All In Mobile's fluid communication style and collaborative management approach have made them a crucial development partner.

We are an e-signing company. We provide an e-signature solution to our clients that helps with point-of-sale transactions.

My role is chief product officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with All In Mobile?

We had an iPad application that we had developed with another Polish app development company. The app was not up to our standards, and we realized that we needed to rebuild that application completely. We also needed to develop an Android application at the same time in order to meet more of our customer's needs.

All In Mobile provided a rebuild of our iPad application and built our Android app simultaneously.

How did you come to work with All In Mobile?

A colleague who had previously worked with All In Mobile referred us to them.

Our project fell in the range of $10,000 to $50,000.

What distinguishes All In Mobile from other providers?

The All In Mobile team is full of great guys, and they're easy to work with. We established a great relationship with them from the beginning. They invited us to their Slack channel, which facilitated good communication between our teams. They've basically become a part of our company. I look forward to continuing our work together.

Is there anything All In Mobile could have improved or done differently?

All In Mobile could have focused on providing more strategic insight when building cross-platform applications. We would have liked an expert's point of view and to hear more of their ideas or tips. They just focused on providing what we asked for rather than providing the best solution. In the end, there were some minor iterations that needed to be done during this project that could have been avoided if they had given more feedback and shared their know-how.

They've been pretty spot-on with the schedule. Nothing to complain about.

Crowd-Source Fashion Design Application

The client is MODsgn, a start-up working to crowd source fashion design. This client was in need of a mobile application that would allow their target user the ability to interact with their brand and design articles of clothing through their mobile. Throughout the entire project the client says that all deadlines were met and the fixed costs that were agreed upon were not exceeded. This client speaks highly to All In Mobile's professionalism and ability to quickly overcome any difficulties that were experienced throughout the project.

Poland
Tomasz Rak
The Magician, MODsgn

This client is extremely satisfied with their partnership with All In Mobile. This client highly recommends All In Mobile and points specifically to their level of creativity for a reason of recommendation.

Web Content Management System Development for Human Resources Company

"The All In Mobile team is very focused on providing its clients with the most insight and the best quality work possible."

The client hired All in Mobile for the purpose developing a Web CMS with their Android platform with a focus on making it easily upgradeable for future features.

Wroclaw, Poland
Wiktor Fiszera
Board Member & Co-founder at Career EXPO

All in Mobile delivered quality work for the client, warranting an ongoing partnership. The agency’s clear and transparent communication was particularly praised. There have been no issues thus far and All in Mobile is highly recommended to others.

Please provide a description of your company and what your role and responsibilities are?

I am a board member and co-founder at Career EXPO, one of the leading career fair organizers in Poland.

We wanted to create a multi-event solution that helps the attending companies generate more valuable traffic at the event. We also wanted to create an easy-to-use guidebook for the students and professionals attending the career fair. We knew that we didn’t have a lot of time to develop the Web CMS [content management system], and All In Mobile seemed like the best choice available.

Can you discuss the scope of the project, such as what the exact services were or what the methodologies All In Mobile provided or implemented were?

We originally partnered with All In Mobile because we needed help to finalize the Web CMS that we wanted to develop. All In Mobile provided us with all the information, background research, and valuable insight that we needed in order to develop our idea. Prior to our partnership, All In Mobile informed us that there were some premade alternative solutions for us, and that we didn’t need to hire them to create the Web CMS from scratch. They were more focused on delivering business value to us than on making our partnership just a business transaction. We found their business approach to be very refreshing.

All In Mobile created a Web CMS with our Android app. By using Scrum, All In Mobile kept us in the loop of everything that they were developing for us. This allowed us to feel like we were in control of the project. We have not set any creative or functional limits on the app. The first edition is fully functioning, but the way that All In Mobile developed it allows us to upgrade it with more features if we want to add any more in the future.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms?

The size of the project was $10,000.

When working with All In Mobile, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies with which you may have worked?

The All In Mobile team is very focused on providing its clients with the most insight and the best quality work possible. We felt like All In Mobile acted like a consulting agency, rather than a software development company. They always wanted us to make sure that we were satisfied with their work while advising us on the best decisions to make to ensure a successful project. They were very clear and transparent in their communication. We felt like they really wanted our project to succeed just as much as we did.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve upon or that you would do differently?

The project is still ongoing, but nothing could have worked out better than it has. We are very happy with our partnership with All In Mobile.

Android Application Development

"He looks past the development job. He wants to build relationships."

All In Mobile developed an Android app for a company that builds social fantasy sports software. The app is interactive and responsive, and integrates with an existing web product.

Founder and CEO, Social App Company

Although development of the app is still ongoing, All In Mobile's performance has so far been outstanding. The team's transparent communication and focus on building long-lasting, collaborative relationships with clients sets them apart from competitors.

Please describe your organization. What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and CEO of a company that builds second screen apps for live sports. This allows fans to connect and compete in fantasy football [soccer] while watching live games. Watching football games becomes an interactive social gaming experience.

What was your goal for working with All In Mobile? Please describe the scope of their work.

We wanted a mobile gaming app that would be compatible with the Android operating system. We partnered with All In Mobile to develop an Android mobile app.

What was your process for selecting All In Mobile with which to work?

We found All In Mobile through our network of other app-based companies. We were specifically looking for an Android mobile app development agency, and one of our connections suggested All In Mobile. All In Mobile seemed to have some good experience with the Android operating system. After interviewing them, they seemed like they would be a good fit. They also were a great value for our money.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

The size of the project was in the $10,000-to-$50,000 price range.

When was the work completed?

Our project with All In Mobile is still ongoing.

Is there anything unique or special about All In Mobile that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

Luke Konior, the All In Mobile managing partner, is very transparent. He really wants to help. He’s not just a sales guy that wants to take money out of your pocket. He looks past the development job. He wants to build relationships. That was apparent from the outset.

It’s difficult to say because the project is still ongoing. But, I can’t think of anything given the work that All In Mobile has done for us to date.