We help our clients to boost their marketing ROI

We are a digital marketing agency focusing on Conversion Rate Optimization or, in plain english, we help our clients to get more sales and clients.

We cover every need your company may have from digital strategy to ad campaign management, SEO, social media...

More than 10 years of experience in the digital marketing space. We've developed our own methodology to scale ad campaigns maximizing ROAS.

2018
Washington, DC
  • 1200 18 St NW suite 700
    Washington, DC 20036
  • United States

SEO Optimization for Junk Removal Company

"He’s been able to provide a path for people to trust my website."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

All Marketing Services provides SEO optimization for a junk removal company. They work with Google Ads to improve organic search ranking. Web hosting services and site updates are also included in the contract.

Gainesville, Virginia
Duncan Orr
Owner, Hot Rock Junk

The vendor has stood out with quality service, customer support, and the ability to generate increased traffic and revenue. Communication is always good, and they have a good understanding of the business. Timeframes and requirements are clear and effectively managed.

I work for Hot Rock Junk, a company that works with people who want to get rid of unwanted items. We operate in northern Virginia. If there’s a customer in a metropolitan area that needs to remove furniture or other junk quickly, they need a way to do it. They then reach out to find a commercial trash career who comes in and picks up trash.

What challenge were you trying to address with All Marketing Services?

The Internet can be a viable source of business for us. Thus, we were looking to move from newspaper advertising and flyers to the Internet. This process can be a maze—I’ve used 10 different SEO providers that didn’t pan out. I often spent ridiculous funds on services that were never performed. I’ve been to top-tier providers that were not suitable for my needs. They were not involved with my business and didn’t understand what made it work.

We have many different types of clients. Sometimes we’re cleaning out an entire home and other times we’re just doing small-scale moves. There’s no way to narrow it down, so we need to rank on keywords that address my industry and meet Google’s demands.

They manage SEO and Google Ads for us. This work is geographically targeted to the Pennsylvania, Maryland, and DC areas. Alex (Managing Director, All Marketing Services) works with our website to make sure that it’s sound on a daily basis in conjunction with Google Ads. That ensures that the phone will ring.

He now hosts the site to make the SEO services work more efficiently. This didn’t happen right away, but he was able to move the site and manage it.

The industry is completely foreign to me, so I’ve needed Alex to keep everything functioning. Over the years, the site has been penalized on search rankings for not being up to date or poorly written, and Alex has been able to turn it around to make it worthwhile. That includes correcting redundant listings and detoxing parts of the site. He knows what I want, and he knows how to do it. We come up with different ways to manage the business; he has suggestions and ideas to keep phone, email, and text.

Alex is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with All Marketing Services?

I went through 10 different SEO providers before working with Alex. That’s been a lot of money invested and continuous turnover stemming from a mix of impatience, neglect, or hiring bad providers. All Marketing Services was referred to me by a customer and I ran with it.

The total spend is around $3,000–$4,000 per month. We keep it at a consistent monthly spend and see how Google Ads reacts to what we’re doing. There’s also a significant benefit in terms of trust and emotional ease.

It started in March 2018 and is still ongoing. He’s month-to-month with me, and I’m happy with that. Because of that, they’re not trying to lose you next month.

Compared to ROI on other ad spends (flyers, Bing, Yelp, Facebook), Alex has drastically outperformed. Even within Google Ads, Alex is getting me 14 dollars back per dollar spent, which is more than twice the previous amount. He’s been able to get around 26% growth in revenue from year to year, which is a significant jump for my business. There’s probably more room for growth with redesigning the website, but we’re not ready for that yet.

Now, I don’t have to worry about SEO. When you have to come home and deal with SEO optimization for hours every week, you’re hurting yourself. Alex is saving me that time. The SEO world is generic—everyone does the same thing. The SEO has to be geared to whatever the business world is. Alex understands the business well. He’s been able to provide a path for people to trust my website.

How did All Marketing Services perform from a project management standpoint?

I look at him as an employee without the headcount. We try to do a face-to-face meeting once a month over coffee. I’m communicating what I want and exchanging ideas throughout the process. With some projects, he can get things done with 72 hours, which is much faster than others.

Alex does what he says he’s going to do. He warns me about the timeframe of what’s going to happen. Other providers have tried to warn me, but it never works. Alex makes it work and shows me the dynamics of what is failing and how to correct it. He takes it upon himself to show how the timeframe works and makes me feel comfortable. That’s prudence on his part that I’ve heard people say, but never happened.

Face-to-face meetings are very important. He has clients all over the world that all want face time. However, everybody needs it, in my opinion. We haven’t done one in a while, but we’ll get back into it next month.

Once you start, don’t be afraid to spend the budget. If you think the budget is enough, he’ll tell you if it’s not. He won’t give you that answer until he gets a feel for what’s going on with your site. Give him six months and let him start showing you the metrics of how it improves your business model. He’ll remove doubts, but don’t expect a miracle overnight given what Google demands.

Overall Score Alex is involved with the business and understands how to make it work.