Houston Web Design Company & SEO Services

We are a Houston Web Design company and also offer SEO services and website marketing. We build and brand professional custom website design for our clients and then focus on SEO and landing our clients on the first page in Google, organically, locally and by PPC campaigns, email marketing, content creation, webinars and targeting a relevant audience for our clients by managing a social presence for them.

2000
Houston, TX

SEO and PPC Development for Engineering Company

"Their team, compared to other SEO companies and PPC marketers, is by far the best and most affordable."

All Day Web Design & Hosting conducted a discovery period to understand the business's needs. With that information, they are currently implementing PPC, SEO, and local search to a website.

Houston, TX
Walter Umanzor
Owner, Mr. Cool A/C and Heating

The business's keywords are now ranking on the first page of Google instead of the third. All Day Web's cost-effective pricing and extensive knowledge in their field set them above competitors. Their availability and professional reports make them a reliable business partner.

I am the CEO of an HVAC company Mr. Cool A/C and Heating. The company has provided local repair and installation services to the Houston and surrounding areas since 1979.

For what projects/services did your company hire All Day Web Design & Hosting?

We needed an SEO company that could rank our major keywords and add additional new targeted keywords for other cities.

Our goals were to improve SEO rankings for local search on current and new keywords, and to implement PPC marketing.

We found them in Google search and they were top ranked for multiple keywords. We selected this company because of their high rankings and client referral list. Their price is very affordable and they didn't charge per keyword.

They started by conducting a meeting and audit of our site to discover our needs. They are now implementing link building strategies, PPC, SEO, and local search to our site.

They supply us with information and show us statistics of our continuing growth.

We work closely with the owner.

Our previous SEO consultant only ranked us for a few keywords and we were ranked on page two and three of Google.

All Day Web's keyword efforts are making both our old and new keywords skyrocket. We are now ranking on page one and our new targeted city keywords became ranked on page one in less than 30 days. Our local search is making tremendous improvements and is in the top three rankings.

How did the All Day Web Design & Hosting perform from a project management standpoint?

We really need our service to be available and this company is always available for calls on the day we call them. Their strategies and information impress us. Their team also provides very professional reports and are very knowledgeable in their field.

What impresses you about the All Day Web Design & Hosting?

Their results are outstanding. Their team, compared to other SEO companies and PPC marketers, is by far the best and most affordable.

Our engagement is great so far, and I don't see any areas that need improvement.

Overall Score I am very happy and they are a five-star company for sure.
    They quickly start and efficiently handle meetings, so we learn a lot from them.
    They are very affordable for such good quality of work.
    They are professional and deliver high-quality results.
    We already referred and am likely to refer them more.

Website Revamping and Redesign, Ongoing SEO for Manufacturer

“[All Day Web] did a fabulous job, and everything was delivered on time and within budget.”

2008 - Ongoing

All Day Web redesigned and revamped a website for functionality across multiple platforms. They also provided SEO and backend development.

Houston, Texas
Jacki Wichers
Marketing Specialist, SOFEC, Inc.

The renewed design has received positive feedback, and 75% of current traffic consists of active users. All Day Web’s initiative, responsiveness, and alacrity has made for an ongoing and overall gratifying partnership.

I’m the marketing specialist and web monitor for SOFEC, Inc. We’re an engineering design firm that manufactures turrets for floating production, as well as offloading systems for the oil and gas industry. Our website is targeted at people looking for mooring systems as solutions for floating production vessels.

What challenge were you trying to address with All Day Web?

We originally had a website through another company, but it needed to be revamped to give us a new look-and-feel. Our sister company had bought us, and while they have their own website, we needed to have our own presence for our clients.

I met with Deborah [Owner and CEO, All Day Web] to discuss the project, and she provided me with a basic quote. We had a meeting to give her a better idea of the scope where she sat in with our engineers, as well as some potential users who wanted better mobile functionality. We met again a month later to go over her designs, then after we chose one, we began working on a regular basis creating various graphic elements. Once this was completed, I took over the regular maintenance, and we now only communicate when we make changes.

She helped with SEO and the backend client control panel, and also managed the frontend while I used the backend to control and update content. It was very important to me to be able to make content changes immediately.

We wanted clients to be able to easily obtain information, so we needed to have excellent SEO. We also wanted to be accessible across all platforms, including mobile. She made sure our site was easy to find and visible on multiple devices.

I’ve only worked with Deborah. I inform her of what I need, and she immediately implements it.

How did you come to work with All Day Web?

I searched online and found All Day Web, and saw that they were local. I liked the idea of having someone close because it would be easier to contact them.

We’ve spent $40,000 total, and we pay about $50 per month for website hosting. We’re billed accordingly for any backend changes, but they've been very few.

We started working together in 2008, and the relationship is ongoing.

The website receives a lot of traffic. Seventy-five percent is comprised of active users obtaining applications and getting information for projects.

How did All Day Web perform from a project management standpoint?

She did a fabulous job, and everything was delivered on time and within budget. I initially spoke to her on a weekly basis, and after she made any changes, she’d notified me so I could review them. I had a back channel into the testing site that allowed me to work and view progress. After she finished all the programming, she assisted me with inputting on the backend.

It took 3–5 months overall, and since we’ve finished, I only have to contact her when I need frontend changes. We communicate by phone, email, and in-person meetings.

How quickly we finished everything with minimal changes was impressive, and we’ve also received positive feedback regarding the overall design. After we finished SEO and design, she began working on some of the backend coding to help us become visible across all platforms.

Our site has grown from when we first started, and we’ve added a lot of content. It’s important for us to remain updated, and she’s been very good about implementing important features. However, I don’t have control over the frontend, which means she has to make any of those changes herself. She’s very efficient, but getting in contact with her was sometimes difficult. We had one incident where I couldn’t reach her, but it ended up being mostly my fault.