Technology-based marketing strategies

Algorithm Digital uses technology-based marketing strategies designed to promote growth in businesses of all sizes. Algorithm Digital Marketing specializes in PPC, paid media programs, SEO, website design, web management, email marketing, and other digital marketing services.

2018
Cleveland, OH
  • 5837 Flower Dr
    Cleveland, OH 44130

Digital Markting for a Corporate Wellness Company

"Their reliability sets them apart."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC provided digital marketing support, focusing on paid search and social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn). They also produced marketing collateral.

Beachwood, Ohio
David W.
Consultant

Delivering value in both metrics and management, Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC left a favorable impression. Their dependability was notable.

I’m an outside contractor who’s worked with several different companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC?

The biggest area was providing specific digital marketing support in SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn ads. Secondarily, I needed additional marketing support.

I was acting as a marketing overseer for a corporate wellness company and needed someone who was strong in digital marketing. Algorithm helped me update my clients paid search on Google, upgrade their website, and clean up their email lists on Mailchimp. Other responsibilities included collateral publication and management. They really served as my right hand in the organization.

I worked with one person, who was also my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Algorithm Digital Marketing LLC?

A person I’d worked with before had worked with Algorithm’s main principal at several diff organizations. They came highly recommended, and it was a good choice.

This project began in March 2018 and ongoing. I left the company two months ago, but they’re still working with Algorithm.

We saw an uptick in website traffic, and I would review rankings for primary keywords weekly. PPC was also tracked, and I would say it had a modest effect. My client’s industry isn’t really driven by PPC, though.

How did Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good. Our main lines were both phone calls and in-office with my client every two weeks.

Their reliability sets them apart.

Nothing stands out. I don’t think there was an area I was dissatisfied with.

This is the same advice I’d give to everyone: Give serious thought to the metrics you want to use in evaluating the programs you initiate.

Overall Score Very good but not perfect. I wouldn’t rate too much perfect.
    Very reliable.
    They were a good value but not the most affordable.
    They were good but not perfect.
    I’ve used them again for other projects.

Digital Marketing Strategy & Management for Consulting Group

"Algorithm is prompt, responsive, and organized, while also being flexible."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC runs client relations and marketing strategy for a consulting group.

Lauren Fellure
CEO & Co-Founder, LyteYear

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC is increasing lead generation and quality for a large business. They skillfully manage clients in different locations while also building a seamless effort with the client's team.

I am the founder of a marketing consulting group that works with clients and other agencies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC?

We were looking for someone to manage client relations, run overall strategy, and take the lead on a few channels for a large client.

Build the client’s overall strategy, execute on the strategy, and improve B2B lead quality and quantity.

We were referred to Algorithm via one of our other clients. We were impressed with their track record, and industry experience.

Algorithm leads overall marketing strategy for a high-growth B2B startup client. We collaborate and manage a few channels, while Algorithm manages all client relations, and builds the overall strategy.

We work very closely with Amanda, the founder of Algorithm.

Since beginning our work a few months ago, lead quality and quantity have improved tremendously for the client. The relationship and reporting is also in a much better place, which is due entirely to the efforts of Algorithm and Amanda.

Very effective. Our cadence is fantastic. Algorithm is prompt, responsive, and organized, while also being flexible. Amanda is great at allowing us to work autonomously yet supporting all our efforts and liaising seamlessly between us and the client team.

Amanda’s ability to manage teams and clients in very different locations / countries, and with very different (often strong) personalities and perspectives. Amanda is very rational and logical. She’s great at seeing the full-picture and building a plan that sets everyone up for success.

None that come to mind.

Quality has been very strong

Digital Marketing & Strategy for Technology Startup

“We haven’t been disappointed; they really know their stuff.”

Jan. 2018 - Present

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC does digital marketing for a startup in the vehicle fleet space. Services include revamping digital strategy, providing SEO, and pursuing leads on Facebook and LinkedIn.

11-50

Cleveland, Ohio
Director of Marketing, Technology Startup

Their services have driven high-caliber Facebook leads and increased overall user traffic by over 530%. Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC makes the collaboration effortless by communicating well and providing thorough weekly updates. They maintain wide-ranging expertise of different industries.

I’m the director of marketing at a technology startup. We target companies in the vehicle fleet space.

My company needed help with digital marketing. We’d been working with another vendor who didn’t deliver the results that we wanted.

First, Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC analyzed all of our paid search channels, including Google Analytics. Then, they did a complete overhaul of our digital marketing and business strategies. They also relaunched our advertising efforts on LinkedIn and Facebook and revamped what we were doing with the App Store, Google Play, and Google Analytics. The team gave us feedback on our website and email.

The team continues to provide helpful recommendations, such as the type of ads we should post, how often we should change ads, etc. They provide SEO.

My team works with Amanda (President and CEO, Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC).

How did you come to work with Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC?

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC had experience working in the fleet space. I’d also worked with Amanda at a previous company, where she’d obtained an 80% share of the market space we were in. When I found out she had her own company, I suggested to my company that we try them out. We haven’t been disappointed; they really know their stuff.

My company has spent between $50,000–$100,000.

My company began working with Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC in January 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Whereas we previously hadn’t done well on LinkedIn or Facebook, Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC’s work has allowed us to finally see results. They increased user traffic by at least 532%. They not only drove a massive amount of leads on Facebook, but really good leads. I hadn’t been sold on Facebook, but Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC did such a good job that we began doing more on the social media platform.

As the team lead, Amanda is very straightforward and easy to work with. If we don’t understand something, we ask for more direction. Since our business is continuously growing, we’ve needed to change the scope of our work with Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC multiple times, and they’ve always been very flexible.

Our past vendor didn’t communicate well; we never understood what they were doing or the changes they were making. Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC communicates seamlessly. They provide weekly written updates that inform us about the work they’ve done and why they did certain things. The updates are comprehensive and digestible, and they allow our leadership team to understand the benefit of hiring Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC.

Algorithm Digital Marketing, LLC understands the fleet niche. They provide great quality. Amanda communicates very well, and she has a leadership quality about her; she knows how to talk to people at all levels of an organization. She’s also worked at startup companies and companies that have grown tremendously, so she understands companies in all phases of life.

I ask for anything I need, and they make sure to do it. Otherwise, they give me more than I expected.

Communicate clearly and understand your objectives going into the project, so that everyone’s on the same page about scope.