We enable businesses to digitize their operations.

We are a fully-integrated design and development agency . Our focus is always on setting result-driven standards for every project while keeping the cost to a minimum. When you collaborate with us, you will be working with a heterogeneous mix of art directors, design engineers, code masters and quality assurance specialists who bring a wealth of experience to the project and help us assure completely reliable, secure and transparent work.

Lahore, Pakistan
  • Office# 718 7th floor siddiq trade centre Gulberg 54000
    Lahore
    Pakistan

YapJobs – Job search Image

YapJobs – Job search

YapJobs is the most powerful job search app for finding and applying for full-time and part-time jobs all around the world (dependent on availability).

The spectrum of jobs available on the YapJobs app include: hospitality/restaurant jobs, customer service jobs, retail jobs, accounting/finance jobs, admin/secretarial jobs, computer/software jobs, sales jobs, warehouse/general labour jobs and domestic help/care

jobs.

Why does YapJobs have the perfect search?
YapJobs puts the jobseeker in control. Filter your job search by multiple criteria, namely job category, the most recent jobs and of course distance to the employer. We want you to find the perfect job to match your lifestyle.

How does YapJobs save 90% of my time when applying for jobs?
You apply with a single tap. That’s all. (Sorry if you expected more.)

YapJobs sounds amazing - but how does it work?
3 steps. 3-minutes. (1) Build your profile. (2) Set your filters. (3) Hit apply.

Features:
- Search for jobs nearby. Stay in control of the results by adjusting location and radius.
- Instant job notifications to keep you updated.
- Build your profile in a few clicks and become discoverable to employers.
- Video Interviews. Save time and record your answers.
- Chat with employers and track your applications.

YapJobs’ powerful tools makes searching and applying for jobs effortless and pain-free.

Wiser launcher, a simple & easy phone experience.

With the FREE Wiser launcher, you can personalize your smartphone and create the best experience to suit your simpler smartphone needs. Wiser provides:

- A simple, easy to navigate home screen
- A BIG dial pad for easy calling.
- An easy way to send text messages.
- A simple layout to easily add contacts.
- Quick shortcuts to your favorite contacts, favorite apps and favorite settings.

/> - Create simple navigation instructions.
- Set-up an emergency SOS to automatically call someone and send them your location by text message.
- Set up simple and friendly reminders.
- A huge clock for easy access to the time.
- Enjoy clear, easy to read notifications.
and much more coming soon …

- Upgrade to Wiser PLUS and create more favorites, more directions, more SOS numbers and even more reminders!

- Invite someone to be your Wiser HELPER. Your Wiser HELPER sees a mirror view of your Wiser phone, and allows them to make changes on your phone, remotely.

Imagine if you could have your phone in their hands no matter how far apart you are! Now, from anywhere, a Wiser HELPER can provide remote assistance by connecting with your smartphone one, adding contacts or mobile apps, sending driving directions, creating reminder alarms, setting up emergency SOS numbers and even managing settings, such as volume, brightness, Wi-Fi, and battery life.

Wiser and Wiser HELPER are available in English, Spanish and German.

Development for a Solutions Company

“Whenever you task Algorepublic with specific work, they complete it in a professional and timely manner.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Algorepublic built a solution for a voiceover and IP telecoms client’s billing and reporting needs. The product analyzes data, generates PDFS, and schedules and sends out invoices regularly.

Lahore, Pakistan
Ali Mumtaz
CTO, 46 Labs

Algorepublic supports various development tasks to ensure customer satisfaction. Based on users’ requests for updates, modifications, or new add-ons, the team puts in hard work for these requests. Overall, their deliverables are generally well-received both internally and on the B2C channel.

I'm the CTO at 46 labs, a U.S. based enterprise that sells voiceover IP infrastructures as well as hosted and PBX solutions to dial-up networks. I was promoted from director of technology a month ago.  As a complete hosting solution for voice-over IP telephone, we provide the rating, routing, and billing solutions and have our own data center in Dallas, TX.

What challenge were you trying to address with Algorepublic?

46 Labs don't have a call team, so Algorepublic is just one of many vendors we contract worldwide. They focus on our "Peeredge" solution which includes feature add-ons. This is a web-based GUI where customers can log in and set preferences for routing, rates, and infrastructure expertise. Previously, we'd had to manually create PDF invoices so that our customers could do monthly or weekly billing.

Overall, 80% of our product is based on Algorepublic’s design, including the reporting tier for our GUI portion. Programmed entirely in Ruby on Rails, this solution is for the GUI portion facilitates our invoicing and prepaid functionality.

Our backend analytics system crunches the numbers. Algorepublic's primary responsibility was to pull those numbers out of a database to create the PDFs then write up a prepay functionality. Customers have a predated amount, and after they consume it by passing the traffic and creating a bill. This function switches them off.  They do our live analytics and reporting using a database called Cassandra.

Just this month, we contracted them to take everything they've built on Ruby on Rails and move from an MVP to an API-based framework. Everything on the backend is API based. This lets us offer that functionality to all our other customers and make our system open.

My primary contact is the CEO of their company.

How did you come to work with Algorepublic?

Both of our teams are based in Lahore. We found and vetted them through our reference system.

We've invested $40,000 or $50,000 over the course of this timeframe.

We've been working with them for more than a year and a half so far. We just contracted them to work on the API, which they’ve started already.

One of the proofs I can give is that 46 Labs is a GIT account, although our repositories are all private. Algorepublic's entire team has access to our system.

The type of work Algorepublic does is all based on our user feedback. When they request new features for reporting or analytics searches, we task Algorepublic with building those new features we need at the time.

Algorepublic is not involved with our business model outside backend work. Their job is to maintain and develop the new features that we request. I'm entirely happy with their work.

How did Algorepublic perform from a project management standpoint?

I oversee all their work. I tell them what’s already in our database and what they need to build, put a UI front on, and indicate what information to show our customers. Their founder and the project manager I interface with are both great people.

We use Slack for communication and Basecamp for project tasking. It's easy to tell Algorepublic correctly what work I want to be done. I trust they’ll deliver it the end of the day.

Whenever you task Algorepublic with specific work, they complete it in a professional and timely manner. They generally adhere to the code timelines, as well. The skilled team has much experience working with that new technology and management.

Regarding code review, they should open the code side of the commitment they should open proper PR requests and commit it right.

I'd tell potential clients to go for it. This team is skilled and professional. They have extensive software development experience and really know what they're doing.

Web and App Development for a Delivery App

"Choosing Algorepublic will give future clients a huge advantage over their competitors."

Jan. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Algorepublic spearheaded the end-to-end build and implementation of a mobile app. They programmed two native apps using Swift for iOS, Java for Android and wrote the related web portal in Ruby on Rails.

Muscat, Oman
Owner, Delivery App

Algorepublic created and launched a high-end set of end deliverables that are doing well for the business. As the client's first mobile app endeavor, the team patiently and walked them through complex technical concepts. The team of skilled programmers kept communication clear and simple.

I'm the owner of a company that I founded with the plan to create a mobile app meant to solve the issue of 25 systems in our region.

What challenge were you trying to address with Algorepublic?

We approached the team to support the end-to-end development process for our company's new mobile app.

Algorepublic developed our mobile app for both Android and iOS, along with a related web portal. They connected the two systems through a server database. After we provided the team with a thorough scope, they handled our entire project. I requested a few changes to the app after it was complete, and they quickly implemented those tweaks.

They adhered to one of our most requirements, which was to build the app natively. Based on this instruction, they applied the specific programming language of each platform to the respective app version. Algorepublic's developers programmed the iOS app using Swift and the Android version using Java. For our website, they completed the build stage using Ruby on Rails.

I'm not sure about the exact team size, but I know they assigned a good number of project developers to our engagement. Algorepublic's business developer was my primary contact and acted as our project manager.

How did you come to work with Algorepublic?

After finding Algorepublic's website, I looked through their portfolio to get a better sense of their work. I found the projects they'd done for past clients to be interesting and engaging, so I decided to hire them.

The entire project cost $300,000. We made regular payments after completing each milestone.

We started working with Algorepublic mid-2016. Our entire project took a year and a half to complete. We just finished this engagement three months ago.

This was the first time my company developed a mobile app, and the product is entirely live and operational. We're more than happy with the app Algorepublic delivered. It's easy to check the quality of the work online.

When I first decided to outsource this project, it was hard to get good advice. I'm really pleased we found Algorepublic; they've done an excellent job for our company. I'm happy to have worked with them.

How did Algorepublic perform from a project management standpoint?

I was personally in touch with the lead resource Algorepublic assigned to our project. He did a great job managing their developers. They met all our requirements and milestones on time. In addition to their project management tools, we contacted the team via Skype and email.

I mostly appreciated their timely delivery. The team kept everything in line with the timeline, even despite some internal delays from my company's side. Working with us every step of the way even though these delays, they submitted all their work on time.

Aside from the excellent quality of their work, I most valued Algorepublic's time management and communication skills. Since we're based in different countries, there was a time zone difference between our teams. Despite this obstacle, Algorepublic always made it convenient to correspond. They explained tech concepts in a style that was always easy to grasp. Thanks to their training, I understood everything that was going on with the app.

From my perspective, Algorepublic continuously strives to improve. I'm not sure what I could mention at the moment. The most important things to me are communication, time management, and support. All of these were perfect. I suggest they focus more on delivering the same quality at the same pace.

Algorepublic has created great products including a variety of large and complex programs, for companies from all over the world. I highly recommend them to any client. Most freelance vendors can develop a mobile app or website; finding the right one is the key. Choosing Algorepublic will give future clients a considerable advantage over their competitors. Anyone who partners with them can trust that they'll deliver strong work and manage time effectively.

Overall Score I'm starting a new project with them again soon.
    They completed everything we requested exactly on time.