The more complex the project, the happier we are.

Alena Solutions is a digital product studio headquartered in Los Angeles, that combines data, technology, design, and storytelling into meaningful consumer experiences to fuel engagement and improve business results. We are a full service, end-to-end solution, providing research, strategy, and execution.

For services we don't directly provide, such as Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, UI/UX, Merchant Tools, and other services, we have several professional partnerships with esteemed companies in those fields, for when our clientele's projects demand such. We make sure that you're in the best of hands, even when they're not ours.

Authentic partnerships create value

There can't be an "us and them" if we’re to create the extraordinary. One Team—where the sum is greater than the whole of its parts—is where the magic happens.

Technology is a means to an end, not the end itself

Not every problem requires a digital solution. True solutions should dictate technology, not the other way around.

It's not just what you say, it's also what you do

Great products are the result of hard work and obsessive dedication by people who care. You have to believe to care.

The truth lies with the end-user

The customer's voice is key—that’s why we represent it in every major decision.

Continuous learning is key

In a changing world, it’s important to remain intellectually curious. So, we do, and it shows in our work and relationships.

Woodland Hills, CA

Ecommerce systems
Application platform

HP Tuners , PRØHBTD, OptoTest, Chrysler, Caltrol

Web Dev for Supercharger Company

"The level of comfort, trust, and knowledge they brought to the project made them stand out."

Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Alena Solutions built a website for a supercharger remanufacturer. They created the platform using WordPress.

Simi Valley, California
    Brian Zacuto
    CEO, Superchargers Online

The work from Alena Solutions has contributed to a 30% growth in sales for the client. Their trustworthy team was reliable, making the project flow smoothly and comfortably. They were easy to work with and communicative.

I own Superchargers Online. We’re a remanufacturer and distributor for the automotive aftermarket and we supply to manufacturers like Toyota.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alena Solutions?

The website was around 18 years old and had become antiquated. We needed to step up and build a new site, so we hired Alena Solutions.

They built our new site on WordPress.

I worked directly with three people from their team.

How did you come to work with Alena Solutions?

I followed a referral from someone to use them. After our first meeting, we were comfortable with them and took it from there. They made me feel comfortable with the project and what they planned to do. When it comes to anything e-commerce, there are a lot of trust issues around handling proprietary information but they made me feel comfortable.

We spent $28,000.

We worked together from October 2019 – March 2020.

Our sales on our website are up 30%, and I can attribute that to their work on the website.

How did Alena Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. They were attentive to our needs and requests.

I’ve heard horror stories from other people about working with providers so the level of comfort, trust, and knowledge they brought to the project made them stand out.

No, they couldn’t have done any better.

Don’t look elsewhere.

Overall Score If I could give them more than a 5, I would.

App Development for Startup Enterprise

"Alena Solutions went above and beyond the call of duty."

Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Alena Solutions built a prototype application for a startup. The team worked closely with the client throughout the process.

Atlanta, Georgia
    CEO, Startup Enterprise

The team at Alena Solutions delivered high-quality work, meeting client objectives. Their collaborative workflow complemented their efficient project management style. They take a stake in all of their projects.

I’m the CEO and founder of a startup that’s in development. We’re about nine months into it, and we have five members within our organizational structure.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alena Solutions?

We needed a tech partner to help us build the prototype app.

It will likely with an app with a sister website. The interactive app will help users pursue gig opportunities. There will be elements of education and money transfer. It will also have a section for proposals, offers, and acceptances of gigs.

I believe there are about five members of their team involved in ideation and programming.

How did you come to work with Alena Solutions?

Last year, I met Asbed (CEO) at a conference in downtown Hollywood. We began earnest conversations shortly after that. About two months later, we met up again.

We started working with Alena Solutions in October 2019. The first preliminary project was finished in March 2020.

The work was outstanding. The clickable prototype is more than satisfactory, and it met our objectives. It was a very collaborative process.

How did Alena Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

It was very efficient. As a client would with any project, we came back to them with questions and changes. Their team was comfortable in handling those changes and upgrades. We added to the scope of the project as we went, and they were great about managing that.

Alena Solutions went above and beyond the call of duty. They took ownership of the project, acting more as an owner than a typical vendor.

Not that I can see. It was very straightforward. They responded to our requests, and we responded to theirs. We had a good outcome.

Do your best to come in with a written scope. Make sure that everyone understands what they’re entering.

Web Development for Cosmetics Startup

“I cannot work without Alena Solutions.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

After unsuccessful partnerships with two other web development agencies, Alena Solutions came on board to develop a cosmetics startup’s WooCommerce website. They also helped install Google Analytics.

Faissal Ghanem
    Co-Founder, DISTINGUÉ LLC

Alena Solutions has significantly improved the website’s functionality, speed, and bandwidth, ultimately enabling internal stakeholders to focus on other aspects of their business. The team takes ownership of their work and outpaces time estimates. Customers can expect a trustworthy partner.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of DISTINGUÉ LLC, a cosmetics startup that launched a couple of weeks ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alena Solutions?

Over the last 18 months, I worked with another company, and they messed up big time. They didn’t finish the website or do the work properly. It was terrible. Sometimes the site worked, and sometimes it didn’t. We had so many issues. When we hired another company, we had the same issues.

Alena Solutions provides web development services on our WooCommerce website. They implemented a shopping cart and made it possible for us to make sales on the website. They met with Google staff members to work on installing Google Analytics.

I work with Asbed (CEO, Alena Solutions), Alina (Technical Project Manager, Alena Solutions), and Alex (CTO, Alena Solutions). They all know what they’re doing.

How did you come to work with Alena Solutions?

One of my best friends introduced me to Asbed. Since then, I know the difference between a good and a bad company.

My company has spent $25,000.

We started working together in April 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

Alena Solutions is doing a great job; they’re always on top of their work. They spent several hours with Google staff members to ensure the Google Analytics performed in a beneficial way for us, as the last site was garbage. They fixed a bad website, and now it’s working perfectly. It is definitely faster than it was. When I first sent Alena Solutions a message about doing business with them, they wanted to meet. I was surprised that they came in with a lot of reports on our site’s speed and other aspects. If we had a certain number of visitors, our website would crash. They fixed this issue; now, even if we receive thousands of visitors, our site won’t crash.

I cannot work without Alena Solutions. They’ve become our advisors and consultants. However, they’re not just our business partner; they’re also our friends. As proof of how much I trust them, I’ve given them all of the usernames and passwords for the website and other things. Whatever they need, they have. They’re unique.

How did Alena Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I trust Alena Solutions because I know nothing about this system. I need someone to guide us and work with us to enhance our website and sales, ultimately making our lives easier. They reply quickly to emails and phone calls. They give good advice because they’re experts. Whenever they see something not working properly or that has to be enhanced to today’s technology, they make it happen.

They treat you as if you’re part of their organization and as if the website is their website. This is a big relief for me; I don’t have to worry about what to do. I have time to work on sales and other aspects of the business. I don’t think a lot about the website anymore. It’s in their hands, and they know what they’re doing. I’m happy with them.

They’re honest, knowledgeable, and on top of their job. They don’t postpone anything, and they deliver ahead of time because they have the vision and the knowledge to do so.

Alena Solutions is doing the best that anybody could ask for. They’re honest and straightforward people. They don’t abuse you or your misunderstanding of things.

I highly recommend them. All you need to do is give them the authority to do the work, and that’s it. You don’t need to look at what’s similar in the market and how they’re going to charge you. I’m happy working with them. They look for a clean and clear business relationship, and they don’t do anything that will jeopardize the relationship. Whatever they say, I trust it’s for our benefit and good as a company.

They’re punctual and accurate.
      Their prices aren’t cheap, but they’re not the highest either based on what they’re doing. Their prices are fair compared to the job they do.

Software Dev for Fiber Optic Testing Firm

"Their dedication to understanding our software and business stands out—they’re willing to teach themselves."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Alena Solutions provides engineering support in creating software for a fiber optic test equipment business. They’re incorporating several features, including measurement automation and storing results.

Camarillo, California
    Christopher Heisler
    CTO, OptoTest

The software, currently in beta testing, is anticipated to launch soon. The internal team is fully satisfied with the capabilities and functions Alena Solutions created. As a partner, they’ve been reliable and skilled, though more explicit timelines for certain work could be beneficial.

I’m the CTO at OptoTest. We’re a small company that develops fiber optic test equipment and software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alena Solutions?

In the past, we’ve written our own software but we realized we didn’t have enough resources for this project and needed support. We needed to create software for fiber optic test equipment.

To start the project, Asbed (CEO, Alena Solutions) introduced us to his software team. We went through the requirements gathering phase and they began writing the software. They’re enabling various functions, building the software to communicate information to instrumentation, automate measurements on fiber optic cables for our customers, and produce and store results for later access. They’re working on the project using Visual Studio.

Alex (CTO, Alena Solutions) oversees the process and assigns various tasks to their engineers. Narek (Senior Software Developer Engineer, Alena Solutions) is the main engineer that we work with and Goruen (Software Engineer, Alena Solutions) also supports the software development.

How did you come to work with Alena Solutions?

Our CEO has a connection with someone who introduced our company to Asbed. Once we got in contact, we had a few interviews, talked about their work, and figured out how to move forward with Alena Solutions.

We pay a flat fee of $9,000 per month, so I estimate we’ve spent around $160,000 total.

We started the project in February 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

The software has been in beta testing, but we’re getting ready to launch which is great. Internally, we use the software and are pleased with it. It’s reliable, fast, and responsive. We find it to be easy to grasp, so there won’t be much of a learning curve for users.

How did Alena Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re pretty good at managing the project. We share the project management responsibilities. Our team develops the requirements and they set forth the actual programming work. Our team lets them know about any bugs or changes, and they work to implement those.

We use Jira for this, but we also communicate through email for more time-sensitive issues. For large requirements or documentation, we’ll also send through email but also use our weekly Skype meetings to share screens. Even though we’re in different time zones, they still work during our hours and stay late to accommodate us.

Their dedication to understanding our software and business stands out—they’re willing to teach themselves. There’s quite a bit of background needed to understand our software, and they’ve built a foundation of knowledge even though it wasn’t necessary for their job. They’re able to communicate with us and make our lives easier.

Sometimes, our teams lose track of the timeline but my team should push more to help that. It’d be helpful if we had a more concrete pipeline about what needs to be implemented when, rather than being slightly reactionary with our scheduling.

They’re a really easy team to work with. Expect them to work around your schedule even though they’re in Armenia. They’re accommodating and solid.

Data Management for Tech Staffing Agency

“They take responsibility for their work. We can trust them.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping build a data management solution that connects an internal system to multiple job websites, Alena Solutions manages website/Java database development. They also add new features and plugins.

Avetis Antaplyan
    CEO, Technology and Consulting Firm

The new system has helped to automate the process that was done manually, and the database works much faster. Alena Solutions has met all needs, while their superb project management and quick turnaround times made them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO of a technology and consulting firm. We hire high-level technology executives for large companies, and we also do some projects for those executives in-house.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alena Solutions?

We were looking for a vendor to help us build a data management solution.

Our most recent project with Alena Solutions was developing a data management solution that includes our website and a Java database. They're building pieces of our tracking system that connects to LinkedIn and other third-party applications. We have a CRS with WordPress, and we use PHP and MySQL for development. We're currently adding different features and plugins. They're also helping us with SEO.

I primarily interface with their co-founder and their CTO.

How did you come to work with Alena Solutions?

They were referred to us.

We've spent between $30,000–$50,000.

We started working with them in January 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We used to do everything manually, so if we needed to post a job, we had to go on each of the job platforms and do it. Now, our tracking system is linked to our website and other job websites. Our database is also much faster and the user interface looks great.

How did Alena Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very strong. I have one main point of contact, so I don't have to speak to multiple developers. They work very well independently and provide regular status updates. They've set up all the dates for the soft launch, the hard launch, and the testing. We mostly use email and phone to stay in touch.

They take responsibility for their work. We can trust them.

I can't think of anything.

Know what you need and set clear expectations. Also, give Alena Solutions access to your source code and your database. If they have the access, they can work very fast.

We had to make some changes to the scope.
      We've got a great value for the money we've spent.