Localization, translation & video production

We translate apps and games into 72 languages.

We can help you create a localization procedure for your frequently updated, multiplatform projects.

Do you need an advertizing clip, trailer, teaser, or video for App Store/Google Play in English or any other language? We're happy to help. Our video clips don't just look cool, they also do what they're supposed to do: increase conversion, sales, and registration numbers.

Our video managers take care of the entire process from scripting to final rendering, and are always happy to come up with a couple of ideas or suggestions for the scripts, narration etc. Our videos are dubbed by professional native-speaking narrators and voice actors.
We can also make use of your game graphics, characters, and art assets.

Our video portfolio is currently comprised of nearly 500 projects.

Drop us a line: http://alconost.com

2003
Alexandria, VA
  • Belarus

Kaspersky, Bitrix24, SEMrush, Webmoney, Viber, Yandex, Atola, Stoik

Video Production for Education App

“We have been very happy with the results of Alconost's work.”

Alconost produced a short promotional video for a brain training mobile app.

Berlin, Germany
Mike Vakulenko
Head of Marketing, NeuroNation

Alconost delivered the finished product within the deadline and adhering to initial cost estimates. The team also remained available for modifications and adjustments, which they performed quickly. They provided great quality for their costs.

Our company has developed a brain training app available on mobile devices and the web.

I am the head of marketing for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Alconost?

We needed to create a short promo video for our app.

Alconost produced our video. I had extensive email exchanges with two of their resources, discussing adjustments and requirements.

How did you come to work with Alconost?

Alconost had a booth at a conference that we attended. I met their owner [CEO Alexander Murauski] and decided to work with them.

We started working with Alconost in March 2016, after a discussion period of a few weeks. Our project is complete. I would consider using Alconost in the future if I had a need for their services.

We have been very happy with the results of Alconost's work. We haven't yet launched the video, so I haven't received any feedback for it.

How did Alconost perform from a project management standpoint?

Alconost delivered the work on time, and the budget was what we agreed on. Whenever I requested a change, it was done quickly.

What distinguishes Alconost from other providers?

I haven't worked on similar projects in the past. Price and quality were the main reasons for selecting Alconost. Their competitors gave us quotes that were three to four times higher.

Is there anything Alconost could have improved or done differently?

We worked based on a script that we modified along the way. I would have liked to have multiple alternatives for different elements of the video.

Video Production for Software Company

“Alconost always delivered work within time and budget.”

2004 - Ongoing

The initial contract was for the production of a short promotional video. The project then extended indefinitely to include product translation services every 6 months.

Toronto, Canada
Vadim Katcherovski
Owner at Software Company

After the promotional video was launched, the conversion rate — from visitors to trial accounts — increased by 12%. Alconost provides quality services in a timely manner and excels at maintaining open communication at all times.

Our company develops and sells project management software.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Alconost?

We needed to create a video that would showcase our product and its capabilities.

Alconost produced our video. We went through several revisions of the video script, involving our team as subject matter experts. We have also used them for product translations. Alconost provides one translator per language.

How did you come to work with Alconost?

We have been working with Alconost for many years, so it's hard to say. I think that we found them through a word-of-mouth referral.

We started working with Alconost in 2004 and contact them every six months for product translations. Our video production was a one-time project.

We measure conversion rates for our websites – from visitors to trial accounts. After we added the video on our home page, the trial conversion went up by 12 percent.

How did Alconost perform from a project management standpoint?

Alconost always delivered work within time and budget. We use our own project management tool for the collaboration.

What distinguishes Alconost from other providers?

I appreciated the level of communication offered by Alconost. They kept us informed about every single detail, not leaving anything to chance. Any questions were always clarified, and we were kept up-to-date with every stage of the video production project.

Is there anything Alconost could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything.

All the agreed-upon deadlines were met.
    I have recommended Alconost.

Video Production for Software Company

“It was a very positive experience.”

Alconost provided video production services which involved developing a script and performing animation, editing, and voice-over work for a short promotional video.

Kolkata, India
Anand Kansal
Marketing Manager, PushCrew

The product was completed within initial time estimates while adhering to the requirements. Once the video was launched on YouTube, it received many views which helped increase both user awareness and engagement of the promoted service.

My organization is called PushCrew. It's a tool that lets websites send push notifications.

I am the marketing manager here.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Alconost?

Initially, our idea was to create some sort of company video that exhibits our brand and shows people what it is all about. We wanted to use it for YouTube advertising.

I was talking with my account manager, and I gave her a brief of what we needed. Then, we worked on creating the concept for the video. They created the first draft of the script, and we had a couple of minor adjustments. They did the animation, editing, and voice-over work – everything related to the video was done by them.

How did you come to work with Alconost?

I got in touch with them because we had reached out to them earlier for an earlier product. PushCrew is part of a company called Wingify, which has another product called VWO that Alconost produced a video for. My CEO suggested that we try them, so I reached out through their website contact form. When we were evaluating providers, there were three things we cared about: the quality of past work, whether they had worked with products like ours, and the cost. All the other vendors had some problems in one of those issues. Either they were too costly or they hadn't worked with a brand like us. Alconost was well within our budget, plus they had worked with SaaS [software-as-a-service] products like ours in the past. That is why they ended up as our choice.

The entire project was less than $5,000

The project took around one month and is completed.

Once we put the video on our site, it began performing better. We began doing YouTube advertising with the video, which got many views, and a number of people reached out to us to say they liked the video.

How did Alconost perform from a project management standpoint?

Alconost's project management was good. I was impressed. They were very prompt in all of their interactions with us. They would share ideas during the scripting stage and were just generally very accommodating in all respects.

What distinguishes Alconost from other providers?

It was a very positive experience. I have worked with many other video companies, but I can say they were very accommodating, flexible and good in project management. We got it done on time, and a large part of that credit goes to them.

Is there anything Alconost could have improved or done differently?

This is a minor issue but thought the graphics could have been a little better on the first draft. Maybe we didn't communicate well on the visual presentation.

Overall Score There were some small issues, but they were very minor.
    I never experienced any delays. Whenever they said they’d deliver, they delivered it, either at that time or before that.
    There were some companies in our range who were a little cheaper. That being said, it was worth it.
    They were good but they weren’t perfect. If they had been perfect, it would have been done earlier.
    They’re pretty good, so I would recommend them to everyone.