We help clients find your business online.

We love to design websites. We love to build lots and lots of traffic to those websites. Contact me for any web design and web marketing needs. My team & I specialize in producing beautiful, mobile friendly websites that generate traffic through Google. I take a holistic approach to marketing that involves great online reviews, building traffic through outreach and links, great website content, and comprehensive analytics that track real leads and where they came from.

Orlando, FL

Eternelle

Primera Eye Care

Rinaldi's

Web Design, PPC & SEO for Physical Therapist

"I would highly recommend his services and I continue to refer other business owners to him!"

Jan. - June 2018

Alchemy Marketing redesigned a website for a physical therapy practice, making it more user-friendly, compatible with mobile devices, and improving SEO.  They also managed a PPC campaign.

Ron Miller, DPT, OCS
Owner, Pursuit Physical Therapy

The site’s traffic has increased, and the conversion rate has improved. Alchemy Marketing’ s team kept their partners updated through regular communication.

I am the owner of Pursuit Physical Therapy

website design, lead generation, conversions, local SEO, Google PPC

increase lead generation per month

Highly recommended from a friend of mine

redesigned website to improve mobile compatible and user friendly, increase conversion from website traffic, drive more traffic to website, improve local listings, increase SEO, and implement Google PPC

Team was great! Justin and Tanner are awesome and work well together. They always kept me informed of the tasks and completion dates

increase traffic to website, increase phone every month, website converts much better, show up higher on local searches

very effective! management and communication was great

I would highly recommend Justin Collier at Alchemy Marketing! Justin has brilliant online marketing strategies that have greatly increased revenue in my business. He helped redesign my website, that I currently get constant compliments on, and has taken over my SEO services and online marketing. Over the past 3 years, my business continues to grow with the help of Justin, his proven strategies, and with his online marketing company. I would highly recommend his services and I continue to refer other business owners to him!

none

SEO & PPC for Roof Installation Company

"What's most impressive about Alchemy is their communication and effectiveness."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Alchemy Marketing manages PPC and SEO campaigns for a roof installation company. Their team also created content for Facebook.

Longwood, Florida
Francisco Dalmau
Owner, Central Homes LLC

The ongoing engagement has resulted in growth for the business. Alchemy Marketing establishes a steady workflow and open communication. Their team is detail-oriented and skilled at problem-solving.

My name is Francisco, I am the owner of Central Homes Roofing. We install roofing systems throughout Central Florida. We have over 20 employees due to our growth factor from effective SEO!

For what projects/services did your company hire Alchemy Marketing?

We hired Alchemy to build and manage our SEO and Pay per click campaigns as well as our facebook content. We were looking for a company that could create blogs, videos, etc., and incorporate these tools into our website and social media.

The goal has always been to have an effective presence online and grow our business.

We were referred to them by word of mouth. We began working with Alchemy pretty quickly after that.

Once we met with Alchemy and gave them our vision they went to work and stayed in close contact with us with all collaborations.

We work with a couple of guys on a monthly basis.

Our business has grown so much.

Alchemy's team is super easy to communicate with.

What's most impressive about Alchemy is their communication and effectiveness. Also, their attention to detail. Their problem-solving abilities. They know what they're doing.

SEO for Aviation Insurance Company

"Best advertising money we've ever spent, we can barely keep up!"

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Alchemy Marketing conducted SEO and PPC advertising campaigns for an aviation insurance company. Their team also upgraded the website.

Scott Langevin
Owner & President, Avion Insurance

The website has resulted in a steady stream of clients. Alchemy Marketing possesses the relevant knowledge to produce quality results. Their professional team works quickly and efficiently.

I am the President & Owner of Avion Insurance, an Aviation Insurance specialty brokerage located in Lake Mary FL. We write over $1B in aircraft values specializing in Corporate Jets. I am personally in charge of all SEO and Advertising for the company

For what projects/services did your company hire Alchemy Marketing?

SEO and PPC Give Website a much-needed facelift.

More professional image. Better website More web traffic to translate into more sales.

We found Alchemy through a referral however we still vetted them along with a couple other providers. Alchemy was simply more professional with much more relevant knowledge and understanding than any other company we evaluated.

Website upgrade SEO

Top 3 execs in company

We couldn't be happier with our results. As soon as our new website launched it was like turning a faucet on, and it hasn't stopped in 4 years! Best advertising money we've ever spent, we can barely keep up!

Perfect, quick and efficient.

Justin Collier's market knowledge and experience, as well as his entire team.

none.

Overall Score Justin's SEO Marketing Services have been a game changer. His knowledge and strategies, website enhancements, have made a significant difference to o
    Always available.
    Best ROI.
    I already have referred many others

SEM Dev & Strategy for Restaurant Startup

"Alchemy knows marketing."

Jan. - Nov. 2018

Alchemy marketing ventured to develop and deploy an SEM strategy for a fast-casual restaurant. They sought to increase web exposure and drive sales.

Houston, Texas
Marc Narine
Partner, Spicy Isle

Despite operating in a competitive market that's cut-throat, Alchemy enabled the restaurant startup to leverage ad platforms using nuanced marketing techniques. They lowered the business's costs and increased its web exposure. The team lead was patient, knowledgeable, and overall a joy to work with.

I am one of the partners in a fast casual restaurant start up

Search Engine Marketing

Exposure. Awareness. Site Visits. Online Orders. InStore Orders.

Through Referral and Interview.

Completely SEM Strategy Formulation, Deployment and Management.

Primarily the team lead.

Alchemy knows Marketing. In the digital space, success is often dependent on knowledge of the tools, the ability to leverage those tools and moreover, the skill to comprehensively build a strategy around that knowledge and those skills. For my restaurant, this is where Alchemy (and Justin) stood ahead of his peers. I own a restaurant start up.

Competition is cut-throat, customer loyalty is fleeting, budgets are tight and marketing in this space is expensive. A relevant keyword can cost $10 per click. A small business is often unable to pay for 10 clicks per day, when those clicks are simply leads and not necessarily sales. Alchemy was able to help me to leverage the ad platforms using nuanced techniques that drove my costs down and delivered exactly what I needed.

Justin is generous with his patience and will spend the time to walk you through his process and strategy.

Complete transparency, availability and patience.

The agility to respond with strategies based on our unique challenges.

Not in the partnership we'd had.

Overall Score wholeheartedly
    Entirely satisfactory.
    They worked with my budget.
    The results spoke for their quality.
    I have referred Alchemy.

Web Design for Physical Therapy Practice

"They went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were met."

Mar. - June 2019

Alchemy Marketing redesigned a website for a physical therapy practice. Their team worked to increase navigability for potential clients and increased mobile usability.

Tara Tobias
Owner, Orlando Neuro Therapy

The website runs faster, is easier to navigate, and ensures that customer's messages get through. Alchemy Marketing is professional and paitient, producing quality work in a timely manner.

Owner of a physical therapy practice

Website Re-Design

Have a new look for my website and make it easier to navigate for visitors

Referral

Re-designed my entire website, created new graphics, fixed many little issues with my contact info (ie: errors with people leaving sending email messages and phone number), made the website run faster on mobile devices and on desktop.

Graphics designer, website developers (multiple), and digital marketing

Website speed is much better, visitor's messages actually get through to my email, and the new website is easier to navigate (new visitors)

Project management was awesome! I received updates on the progress and they met the deadline that was originally established. I was a "challenging customer" at times and they were extremely professional and patient with me. They went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were met.

Their professionalism and the speed in which they completed this project and ongoing maintenance work that I request. I would say every issue gets addressed in less than 24 hrs.

Extremely reasonable given the very high quality of the work

Multiple Websites for Construction & Real Estate Company

"I would recommend Alchemy Marketing to anyone looking for any web services."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Alchemy Marketing created two websites from scratch for a construction company. The team focused on functionality and user experience.

Marco Island, Florida
Bill Reiman
VP, RK Reiman Construction

Alchemy Marketing exceeded expectations, delivering two exceptionally designed websites. Their communicative team provides great detail to their work. Expect quality work at a fair price.

Construction company vice president

Website design

To have an awesome updated website that functions well and is consumer friendly

Heard from a friend and after speaking with Justin I liked what I heard and the business connection.

Created 2 brand new websites from scratch

No idea

I have had two websites completed, and I have to say working with the Alchemy Marketing team has been a great experience. They make the process so easy and deliver a superior product at a fair price. Everything was completed to my specifications, and they make a repeated effort to make things perfect.

Even after my sites were complete, Justin and his team would do any tweaks I needed or help guide me on how certain things work. Their communication is excellent as they always follow up fast! I would recommend Alchemy Marketing to anyone looking for any web services.

very effective

Great detail and followup

nope

They are amazing to work with

Web Development for Healthcare Practice

"They're willing to always answer any questions I may have and recommend what is best for our business."

Mar. - June 2014

Alchemy Marketing developed and redesigned a website for a family-owned healthcare practice. Their team continues to make updates to the site as necessary.

Allentown, New Jersey
Olivia Caruso
CEO & RDN, Caruso Physical Therapy and Nutrition, LLC

The website receives positive feedback and makes the patient paperwork process easier. Alchemy Marketing is knowledgable and honest. their team efficiently delivers quality results for their clients.

Family owned and operated outpatient practice that offers physical therapy, nutrition, and pilates reformer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Alchemy Marketing?

Alchemy completely redid our website. They continue to help us with our website and any questions that may arise.

Build a better website and bring more potential patients to our website.

He came highly recommended to us.

They built us an amazing website and continue to help us update our website. Justin is also wonderful with always any question I may have and then helping us.

We work with Justin and 1 other team member for all our needs.

Everyone always comments on our website - they love our website. It's easy for our patients to get to know us and find the new patient paperwork that they have to fill out.

The project management was amazing and extremely effective in always getting everything done so quickly.

Alchemy is impressive for their knowledge and honesty. They're willing to always answer any questions I may have and recommend what is best for our business.

No, I do not feel as though there is any room for improvement. They are a wonderful team to have on my side as a small business owner. They are all very helpful and honest.