Tech Support You Can Trust

Alaska Computer Guy is a locally owned small business which has been providing information technology (IT) services to Alaskans.

Customers range from home and small business users to corporations and tribal authorities.  We specialize in working with companies whose IT needs are too infrequent to justify having their own in-house IT staff.

2005
Anchorage, AK
  • 6962 Terry Street
    Anchorage, AK 99502

Computer Assembly & IT Support for Writer

"Glen is honest and straight-forward. He delivers quality work on time, every time."

Jan. 2005 - Ongoing

Alaska Computer Guy initially assembled a custom computer that tailored to a freelance writer's needs. Since then, they've been the go-to for IT questions and concerns.

Independence, Oregon
Shad Engkilterra
Founder, Penguinate.com

The computer and IT support have been key in accelerating the writer's career. Alaska Computer Guy suggests the right programs to download and offers advice on suitable malware protection solutions.

I am currently owner of penguinate.com and a freelance writer. I use my laptop for everything.

For what projects/services did your company hire Alaska Computer Guy?

I originally engaged the Alaska Computer Guy to build me a custom computer in 2005. He created a system that allowed me to take my writing skills to the next level. It provided me with the best in equipment for a reasonable price.

Since then, I have consulted with the company when I have needed to choose the right programs, especially anti-virus and malware protection, for my needs.

To have a computer that would allow me continual access to the Internet and take my writing career to the next level.

I knew the owner of Alaska Computer Guy through friends at the American Red Cross of Alaska. He has always been honest and forthright.

The computer the Alaska Computer Guy built for me needed to be within a price range that I could afford while providing specific performance markers for Internet connection and writing programs.

At the time, only the owner of Alaska Computer Guy was involved in the business and project.

The computer that the Alaska Computer Guy built me lasted for over 6 years and allowed me to move from a full-time job to a Master's program to freelancing.

Glen was great. He did the job quickly and efficiently.

Glen is his own best task master. I see no areas where he needs to improve.

Overall Score Alaksa Computer Guy is one computer company that you know will treat you right.
    He was easy to work with and worked at the hours I needed.
    He came in under budget and within the deadline proposed.
    I highly recommend the Alaska Computer Guy.
    I always refer people to Alaska Computer Guy for their computer needs.