We Help Companies WIN

Alaniz Marketing started 2008 as a dream to help businesses grow. We saw companies reeling to adjust to a rapidly changing digital world and the marketing landscape was full of traditional agencies.

Our goal was to build an agency that focused on transparency, sound business strategy, and in-depth multi-channel marketing expertise. Today, Alaniz is a growing company with a wonderful team and a strong stable of clients. We work hard, play hard, and we love what we do.

2008

Marin MacTech,

Central Garden and Pet,

H-Forms

Brand Overhaul for Managed Service Provider

“They understand my business process and my strengths, and build tools that really highlight us in the marketplace.”

2013 - Ongoing

Originally contracted to build the website for a technology service provider, Alaniz overhauled the brand profile with a new logo and aligning collateral. They are now developing an inbound marketing campaign.

Novato, California
Travis Woods
CEO, Marin Mac Tech

Since the rebrand, site traffic has improved, as have market positioning and SEO. The site encourages new clients, and continues on as a partner to the creative team.

I’m the president of Marin Mac Tech, a small IT services provider for San Francisco, Marin, and Sonoma Counties. We typically work with small businesses to manage their network connections, desktops, and any other cloud and IT services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Alaniz?

When we started our company in 2009, we used a template to build our website ourselves. That worked for a couple of years, but we wanted to update how we presented ourselves. We wanted a site that could define our services to new and existing clients and boost our position in the marketplace.

They ended up creating a whole brand profile for us that really identifies the different market segments we service. They helped us define our customer base and develop a site that addressed them directly. We dove deep into our market segments and they helped reveal a lot to me about how my own business could work.

They did a new logo for us that maintained a similar look and feel from what we already had. They helped align all of our collateral and created a new mold for our site.

We’re talking about doing more inbound marketing, including white papers for some of our services. We want to offer pages that will catch people who are looking for information. Their creative writer is currently working on three white papers for us. I’ve given them the framework for each, and they’re fleshing them out now.

I work with several people on their team, and a lot with Amy [Project Manager, Alaniz], who is very communicative.

How did you come to work with Alaniz?

They came to us originally as a client. We got to know them as part of our process and decided to work together. We considered other companies, but seeing how Alaniz worked with their clients impressed us. They show real dedication to client goals, which means a lot.

We’ve spent a little over $10,000.

We started working together around 2013 or 2014. I rely on them heavily for new webpages or changes online.

They’re super helpful. I thought I was going to just get a website, but they overhauled our brand. Google Analytics show increases in traffic to our site since the rebrand. Our positioning and keywords are all stronger, which has given us a steady stream of new and continuing clients. The site encourages new clients and operates as a kind of closing tool. It shows people what they need and gets them ready to work with us.

How did Alaniz perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very capable and they ask how involved they should be. The deadlines are clear, they’re communicative about when things are due, and they don’t hesitate to reach out if they need our input.

They understand my business process and my strengths, and build tools that really highlight us in the marketplace. They don’t take a lot of liberty and are a real partner to our creative team.

No, I don’t have anything off the top of my head. They’ve been a great partner for us.

Overall Score They’re a true partner that understands my business just as well as any of my employees.
    They’ve always met expectations.
    The personal attention they provide is exceptional, especially compared to their larger counterparts.
    The quality of their work is top-notch and right on the mark for what we need.
    We refer them often.