Experience Turkish most desired real estate

Akarkom International, with its long experience, seeks to provide the best options available within a package of distinctive properties to its customers from all over the world, who seek to invest or to settle in Turkey.

Akarkom team consists of a group of expert real estate consultants who achieve success after another, and gain customer satisfaction by helping them choose the ideal investment and their dream apartment.

Today, Akarkom, in its fourth year, has more than 22 employees. Our staff speaks your language, so we are always closer to you. Our team speaks 10 languages.

Why do customers prefer us?

· A professional staff specialized in marketing and sales with extensive experience in the real estate market and investments in Turkey

· An extensive and distinguished network of relationships that guarantees our customers obtain competitive prices while maintaining the quality of service

· Providing the best real estate consultancy to clients in line with the latest economic developments

· Punctuality -Price Match Guarantee - Comprehensive and free after-sales services

· Good reputation and hundreds of satisfied customers

"This success was not a coincidence. I started my journey in the real estate field 8 years ago when I started as a sales employee for a Turkish real estate marketing company and after years of work and career growth, I started my own journey in 2016 in Akarkom with a team of 3 people."

CEO Omar Farouk

Read more...
Founded 2012
Esenyurt, Turkey
  • Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa Mah Nazım hikmet Bulvarı No:84 Esenyurt Newista Residence .B Blok .Daire:165
    Esenyurt, IST 34522